Happy Birthday, Honey

Story Info
Best birthday gift ever.
1.8k words
3.51
17k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for this?"

"I think the question is, are YOU ready for it?"

"As long as you still love and want me afterward, I'm fine with it. Happy 50th birthday, honey."

"Do you imagine that anything as superficial as this could take my love away from you? Especially after you were thoughtful and giving enough to arrange it? You and I run deep, honey. This is shallow."

"Aw, you're so sweet."

"No, baby, you're the one who's sweet, and I love you for it."

"So... are you ready for this?"

"Is it okay if I am?"

"Well, yeah... it would be a shame to set this up only to have you not enjoy it to the full."

"Okay, then... I've had to change panties three times today because I got them so wet with anticipation."

"YEAH! (fist in the air)"

"(giggle) Silly boy. Do you want a taste?"

"I'd love to, but this night isn't about me. It's all about you. Save me for another time."

"If I have any energy left afterward, I'll express my appreciation. But, no promises."

"Understood."

* Doorbell rings *

"Hi, Marcus, come in. Gina, this is Marcus. Marcus, Gina."

"Hello, Gina. I'm looking forward to getting to know you well this evening."

"Hi, Marcus. Welcome. Wow, how tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Six feet nine, ma'am."

"Whoa. Would you like something to drink?"

"Not right now, ma'am. Maybe later."

"Forget that 'ma'am' shit. I'm Gina."

"Yes ma'am... I mean, okay, Gina."

* Doorbell rings *

"Hi, guys. Come on in. Gina, I'd like you to meet Raul, Adolpho, Franklin, and Kim Lee."

"Hey, welcome, guys. What a handsome bunch you are! I'm Gina, and I'm happy to welcome you all here. Please, get settled, make yourselves comfortable. Who needs a drink?"

* Raul and Adolpho accept beers *

"Well! Let me start by saying that I've never done this before. You guys are a birthday gift to me from Dave, my loving husband, and I'm not sure exactly what to expect, but I'm looking forward to it. Dave will not be taking part. He will be sitting on the sidelines, so to speak, serving as a referee of sorts... he's going to make sure that I am safe and protected throughout this whole thing. Dave and I have agreed upon a distress signal I can give that will tell him it's time to intervene.

"So, as much as I'm looking forward to being ravished by you all, there are a few things I want to get clear at the start.

"First: understand that this is a one-time thing. Let's get this straight: none of you will be coming back over for a repeat performance. Don't call; don't come by; don't even think about it. If we want you back, we'll contact you.

"Second: this is raw sex. We're not making love tonight. I make love with my husband, and only with him. So don't kiss me, and don't try to woo me. Just fuck me senseless, okay? That's why you're here.

"Third: Whatever I say goes. If I tell you no, or stop, then you stop. Immediately. I hope you guys are all trustworthy, but just so you know, my husband does have a loaded pistol close by.

Fourth: I want you to come in my pussy. I want you to come in my mouth. You can come in my ass, too. I actually prefer that you come in one of those places rather than pulling out and shooting on my boobs, or ass, or face, or whatever. But if you've been in my ass, don't try to stick it in my mouth. I may be nasty, but I'm not that nasty.

"Fifth: I've never been airtight before, but I plan to not be able to say that after tonight. We will get there eventually, but take your time, don't get in a rush. And if at any point I feel distressed or panicked, I will signal my husband and he will take steps to break things up. Understood?"

* All five acknowledge *

"All right, let's get started. Gentlemen, why don't you all rise and take off your clothes. You can drape them on the furniture behind where you're sitting.

"Oh, wow, I said you guys were handsome before, but now I'm going with 'hot'! Which one of you thinks he is the best pussy licker?

"Oh, dear... eeny, meeny, miny, mo... okay, come on, Kim Lee. Show me what you've got.

"Yeah... oh, yeah... oh, do that, do that right there... oh, yeah... oh, that's so good... oh, Kim Lee, you are g... OH! OH! AAH! YEAH!"

* Gina settles down; the men present themselves *

"Marcus, come fuck me."

"My pleasure, ma'am... uh, I mean, Gina.

"Oh, you're so wet, so warm. Mm, I love being up inside you."

"Wow, Marcus you're a big one. Ooh, do me slowly, give me time to adjust. But do me. Raul, come here, I need something in my mouth.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm...

"Oh, Marcus, you're so big, you feel so good inside me! Slam it home, baby, and give me all that seed you've got for me in that nutsack of yours."

"Oh... oh... uh... uh... if you... insist... ho! Hah! Oh, oh, oh, oh..."

"Oh yeah, give it to me, baby, shoot that come inside me!"

"Whoa, dude, that was a serious load! Look at that! Man, if that's what drains out, what's left inside?"

"Okay, boys, who's next? Raul, sit tight, I'm getting back to you."

* Jostling takes place, and Franklin takes next *

"It's pretty damn slick in here after Marcus dumped a gallon."

"Try to adjust, Franklin. Or do you want to swap out with one of the other guys?"

"No no... don't take offense... I simply spoke the truth, you are really slick now."

"Am I spread wider, too?"

"I couldn't say, ma'am. I wasn't in here before him. I only know the aftermath."

* Bursts of laughter all around *

"It's Gina, not 'ma'am'."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Gawd! You make me feel 90 years old!"

"Sorry, ma... uh... Gina."

"So, are you going to be able to cope with the slickness, Franklin?"

"Hey, Frankie, you could get down there and lap it all up so as to get a fresh start."

"Eat shit, Adolpho."

"No no, it's 'Eat come, Frankie!'"

* Raucous laughter all around *

"Okay, look, let's try something different. Let me get up on my knees, and Franklin, you take me from behind. Maybe that'll make it better.

"Ooh, Franklin, that feels really good. Where are you, Raul? Come here, we have unfinished business."

"Mmm, mmm, mmm..."

"Gonna come, Gina... gonna come... do you really want this in your mouth? Oh... oh... oh... oh, here it comes... oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Mmmm! Oh, thank you, Raul, that was yummy! Who's next?"

* Jostling breaks out *

"Bring me Kim Lee. He ate my pussy. It's only fair that I return the favor."

"As much I would love to come in your mouth, ma'am, I'd really rather come in your pussy, if you don't mind."

"GINA! Not ma'am! GINA!"

"Gina."

"Well, okay, then. Alonzo?"

"Adolpho, ma'am."

"GINA!"

"ADOLPHO!"

"Oh... how stupid of me. Sorry, Adolpho. Would you like to put your cock in my mouth now?"

"Uh... sure... here you go."

"Mmm, mmm, mmm..."

"Oh, Franklin, you're doing that just right. Keep hitting down like that."

"Yes, ma'am... uh... Gina."

"Here it comes, Gina baybee. Oh... oh... ah... oh, yeah..."

"Mmm, mmm, yummy. Thank you, Alonzo."

"Goddammit, you're welcome, Bridgit!"

* Laughter all around *

"Oh... oh, I'm gonna come now..."

"Give it to me, Franklin. Pump all you've got into me."

"Oh, god, oh god, oh, yeah... yeah... yeah."

"Ooh, Franklin, I felt that. When you shoot, you shoot hard."

"I aim to please, ma'am."

"GINA!"

"Gina. Sorry."

"Kim Lee, are you ready?"

"Well, uh... do you want to turn back over onto your back?"

"Maybe it's time to do the airtight thing, guys. I need somebody in my ass. Not you, Marcus. I don't need hemorrhoids back there from your massive cock."

* Several guys volunteer *

"Raul, are you up again?"

"Yes, ma'am... uh... Gina."

"Then lube me up good. There's some on the bedside table. Get it all over you, too, and then take your time getting into my ass."

"Yes, 'ma'am... uh... Gina."

"Oh, gently... go slowly... oh, it's in... oh, take your time, ease in and out.

"Okay, stop. You're all the way in. Let's roll over now.

"Kim Lee, come fuck my pussy.

"Oh... oh... omigod, I never... WHOA!

"Okay, I need a dick in my mouth now."

"Here you go, Gina."

"Marcus? You think I can fit this thing in my mouth?"

"Yes, Gina. Just do it."

"Mmm, mmm, mmm..."

* For a long time there is only the sound of bodies humping *

"Ungh, ungh, ungh (Gina coming but unable to make noise due to Marcus' dick in her mouth)"

"Oh, yeah, oh, oh, oh yeah (Raul coming in Gina's ass)"

"Oh, yeah, aiee, oh yeah (Kim Lee coming in Gina's pussy)"

"Oh, yeah, oh, shit, yeah. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... (Marcus coming in Gina's mouth)"

* Gina swallows copious amounts of Marcus' come. All take a breather and have a drink *

"Okay, who wants more? Who's only gone one time?"

* Kim Lee, Adolpho and Franklin raise their hands *

"Oh, well, isn't this the right amount for another airtight session. Okay, who hasn't been in my pussy?

"Adolpho, you're up. You other two can toss a coin for mouth and ass."

"Okay, Kim Lee, I'm still plenty lubed up, but I need you to put some on your cock, too.

"Gently, now, it's already sore. Just ease in.

"Now lie back. Come on, Adolpho, fuck my pussy.

"Franklin, come here, I need you in my mouth."

"Mmm, mmm, mmm..."

"Ungh, ungh, ungh (Gina coming but unable to make noise due to Franklin's' dick in her mouth)"

"Oh, yeah, oh, oh, oh yeah (Kim Lee coming in Gina's ass)"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, oh yeah (Adolpho coming in Gina's pussy)"

"Oh, yeah, oh, shit, yeah. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... (Franklin coming in Gina's mouth)"

* Some time later, after all have left *

"Let's get you in the shower, and then into bed."

"Omigod, I am so... so... I don't even have a word for it."

"Fucked?"

"That for sure, and also tired, sore, exhausted, but also buzzing with a happy warm glow."

"Well, that was what I hoped would be the outcome of the evening, honey."

"God, I love you. How could you just sit there and watch all those men ravage me?"

"I knew you were enjoying yourself, and that's what I had in mind when I set this up."

"You're wonderful. I love you. You just wait. I'm going to set up something for your next birthday."

"You're enough for me, lover. But if you must... I guess I'll try to endure it."

"Come into the shower with me. I'm not so exhausted that I can't express my appreciation."

"If you insist..."

* Happy shower sounds *