Jackie Enjoys Her 10th Anniversary

Story Info
Roger & Jackie enjoy a resort, Jackie goes too native.
3.7k words
4.35
9.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jackie, my life had almost been perfect, I grew up with loving stable parents. I had luckily inherited my mothers good looks. I had been one of the more attractive girls at school and very popular, in fact I met my husband Roger when I was 17. We married when I was 21 and he was 23. Our marriage had always been solid with only a couple of rocky stages, pretty good for a marriage these days

Roger is just on the Six foot mark with a slim build, he had kept himself in pretty good condition over the years. Myself I think I look pretty good, I have just hit 31 and still get plenty of admiring glances from younger men.

I am 5'8" tall, with a slim figure. I have a nice curvy body which I work on at the gym frequently. The workouts have my legs and ass toned and looking great. My breasts have matured into firm C cups, with my slim figure my breasts are a real standout. I have shortish brown hair, which opens up my rather attractive face. I have always had dimples which has always driven admirers crazy.

I loved dressing up in sexy clothes for Roger whenever we went out, Roger had admitted he loved how other men looked at me. My go to was short summer dresses with the front buttoned down so my cleavage was on full display.

Roger had me flirt with guys in the bars we frequented, sometimes just see the interest I would generate. I didn't mind as it was great for my ego to have men adoring me, in fact I loved playing up to men especially younger men.

A few times when Roger wasn't watching I even let them get a bit handsy, nothing too serious just hands feeling up my ass or or my breasts. It used to turn me on so much. I loved the young guys feeling me up.

Our 10th wedding Anniversary came around, Roger surprised me with a week at a resort on a pacific island. It was all inclusive so I was looking forward to the cocktails by the pool.

We flew out, it was a long flight so the first couple of days we laid low just having a casual swim and a few drinks then retiring early to our room and relaxing.

As the week progressed we stayed later in the bar and started to get to know some of the other guests and staff.

A couple of the nights the bar poolside pumped up the music and with the remaining guests we partied later. We often had a few dances, Our favourite barman was Tommy. Tommy was great fun and very nice to look at, he was a Polynesian lad, about 6'3" with a strong build. In fact his body was incredible, I guessed he was about 22. Tommy would often serve us drinks after hours, Roger reckon it was because he wanted me.

I often caught Tommy looking at me so perhaps Roger was right, to be fair I did like parading in front of Tommy and a few of the other male workers in my bikini.

Friday night rolled around, I suggested to Roger that we dress up a bit and maybe go into town later for some partying.

"Well darling I think you should wear the new dress you bought." Roger suggested

"You know its very raunchy, the boys will love it." I replied

"Its all good fun darling." He said.

"Okay but don't blame me if I get a lot of attention." I replied.

I was seriously happy to wear my new outfit.

I knew Roger suggested the new outfit so he could see the other men hungry for me.

I slipped into my g-string, then put on my new dress. It was a very short dress that barely covered my tight ass. It had a plunging front that covered about half of my breasts. The curves of my breasts were on full display.

I slipped on a pair of high heels, looking in the mirror I thought "wow". I looked great.

We went to the resort bar first, every male guest turned to watch me walk in. Of course I loved the attention and strutted in.

Tommy took our first order for drinks, he quite obviously looked me up and down, even giving me a smile and a discreet nod of approval.

He turned and started to make our drinks, I watched him chat to the other staff.

The two young men not so discreetly turned and looked at me. They both smiled at me.

Roger and I sat at the bar, another couple who we had got to know joined us.

We had a lovely evening, the cocktails flowed nicely as Tommy made sure we never had to wait for a fresh drink.

As closing time at the bar neared I asked Tommy for any suggestions where we could continue the night.

He suggested a bar he and his friends frequented, it would have a cover band playing. He did warn us it was only small venue but good fun.

As the bar closed the other couple decided to retire for the night, they had an early flight the next morning. Tommy offered to drive us to the bar if we waited for him. We gladly accepted the offer, how could we say no, transport and we got to walk into the bar with a local.

Daniel one of the other staff members came with us, he happened to be one of the other good looking young men in the bar.

Tommy led the way into the bar. The band was playing a 90's hit so there were a few couples dancing. Tommy led us to a table for four. Tommy insisted on buying the first round, I opted for a gin and tonic, Roger went with a rum.

The drink Tommy brought back was very strong, I assumed they were generous with the pour.

Tommy and Daniel finished their drinks early, Daniel left the table without saying anything and returned with another round of drinks. To fit in Roger and I downed our drinks and started on our next. The boys finished early again, I looked at Roger but he just swigged his drink and got up and moved to the bar to get the next drinks.

I suspected that it was a boy thing, he didn't want to be shown up.

Roger came back with another round of drinks, I was really starting to feel the alcohol. Tommy asked if I wanted to dance, I wanted to say yes but checked with Roger first. He laughed and told me to go for it, he was in a deep conversation with Daniel.

We started dancing, I love dancing so I was loving it, I knew a lot of men were watching me. It was only later I guessed I was exposing my g-string to the crowd. The band started playing a crowd favourite and the dance floor crowded up.

The crowd forced Tommy and I closer, I had resisted getting too close to that great body but now I was. We gravitated towards the front of the band away from our seats.

Tommy moved even closer so there was only a couple of inches separating us, his right hand casually touching my hip. I put my hands in the air while dancing and moved forward. He now left a hand on my hip, not being stopped he then moved his other hand to my other hip. He was now guiding my hips with the music, he gently but firmly moved me forward so our bodies were touching. I could feel a semi hard cock pushing against my body, my breast against his hard chest.

I loved it, I started to grind my hips against his groin. I could feel he loved the attention. One of his hand moved onto my ass, his large hand squeezed a cheek. Yummy I thought to myself. His hand lifted off my cheek and onto my waist.

Unexpectedly I felt a body right behind me, a groin was pressed against my ass. I turned to object and recognized another one of the young men from the resort, I guessed he was only 18 or 19 so I thought why not give him a thrill.

Tommy was getting very adventurous now his hand on my waist moved up to the side of my breast, half cupping my breast, His thumb rolling over my nipple which immediately hardened. I looked across at Roger, he was still talking to Daniel and having another drink.

I kept dancing, moving my body to the music. I could feel the young mans cock getting harder as he pressed it against my gyrating ass. Tommy was sort of being discreet but was feeling my breasts more and more. I was getting so turned on, my pussy felt so wet and all I could think of was how nice it would feel with a nice dick fucking it.

I had to stop I was going crazy, I moved away from the boys and returned to the table. Roger had bought us a round of shots, my god this is the last thing I needed.

We downed the shots.

"How did the dancing go honey." Roger asked, He was quite drunk and slurring his words.

"It was a lot of fun." I replied, looking at Tommy.

"Jackie certainly has some moves." Tommy added.

"This place is great, good choice Tommy." Roger said.

I was feeling so horny and Roger didn't even realize or care.

"Where's the toilet Tommy." I asked

"Its a bit hard to find, I'll show you." Tommy replied.

Roger looked up and nodded.

Tommy led me through the crowd to the rear of bar to a single door that led to a large passageway with multiple toilet doors. He opened the door for me and as I entered he felt my ass under my dress. I accidentally let out an audible moan, I moved into the toilet more. Tommy followed and shut the door behind us. His hands took me by the hips first then moved up and pulled the top of my dress to my sides, both breasts now fully exposed. I leant back, my back to him, I was so horny. His hands groped my breasts as he leant down and kissed my neck.

I reached behind me and felt for his cock, it felt hard and large through his jeans.

He removed his hands from me and undid his pants, pulling out his cock. His naked cock felt even better, his hands moved to my g-string and pulled them down to my ankles which I immediately stepped out of. I spread my legs and put my hands on the wall, I was partially bent over.

I was excited feeling Tommy's large cock edging at my wet pussy, then it penetrated me. It was a relief to have his cock in me. He started fucking me, each thrust pushed me against the wall. One of his hands held a hip while the other pinched a nipple. Fuck I was loving it.

When Tommy came I thought I was going to be put through the wall, he fucked me that hard. I felt his big cock throb and shoot his cum into me.

"I better get back." Tommy said, slowly withdrawing his cock from my pussy.

"Yes, I'll be a bit longer." I said.

Tommy slipped out of the toilet, I stayed and cleaned up.

I returned about 5 to 10 minutes later, there was a couple of shots lined up for me. Apparently Roger was on a mission and had bought them for the table. It took me a couple of minutes but I managed to drink them.

Roger was having a great time and oblivious to what had occurred. I sat down. The seats next to Roger were full so I sat next to Daniel. I suspect Daniel knew that Tommy had just fucked me as he gave me a couple of sneaky smiles. I was sitting opposite Tommy who was half talking to Roger and half leering at me.

I nearly jumped when I felt a hand on my leg, I realized it was Daniel. I didn't react I just kept drinking a cocktail. Daniel was being very discreet, his hand massaging my leg just above my knee under the table. When I didn't stop him, the hand moved up to my inner thigh, it felt nice. His hand moved again touching on my pussy through my underwear, it sent a tremor through my body. I opened my legs to allow him better access.

I took a big drink of my cocktail, the alcohol was definitely relaxing me and allowing me to enjoy the moment and not worry about the consequences.

Daniels hand moved to my clitoris and his fingers started to move in a circular fashion, his gentle touch was driving me mad. I couldn't cum in front of my husband could I?

I reached under the table and felt for and found Daniels cock, it was semi hard and already damn large. I grabbed it and ran my hand along the length of it while he continued on my clit. I looked at Roger, he was horribly drunk and totally distracted. I sat back a bit and opened my legs more, Daniel increased the pace of his fingers on my clit, I felt like my whole body trembled as an intense orgasm hit my body, It seemed more intense as I couldn't make a sound. I think I nearly broke Daniels hand when I shut my legs in ecstasy.

Daniel removed his hand, I gripped his cock even harder. I downed my cocktail with a rush. The boys already had another cocktail lined up, apparently Roger had set up a tab at the bar for them. I was feeling so sexy and so drunk. Unfortunately the bar was closing.

"Where to next Tommy." Roger slurred.

"Well we have a spot down near the beach that is quiet and we can party to whenever." Tommy said, as he spoke he smiled at me.

"Hey baby that sounds great doesn't it." Roger said, looking at me with half closed eyes. I had already let go of Daniels cock.

"Sure honey, your call." I replied.

We exited the club, Daniel and Tommy assisted Roger to one of the cars and sat him in the back seat. Daniel then grabbed my hand and whisked me into the back seat of the other car, the young guy who had grinded on my ass on the dance floor was driving. The other car headed off with Tommy and a couple of other guys.

Daniel didn't waste any time, he turned and slipped his hand inside my dress and squeezed my breasts. He leaned forward and we kissed, his mouth on mine our tongues met and played. I reached for his cock, his other hand had started to pull his cock out. I helped him remove his massive cock, I felt like I was a teenager again.

Daniel guided my head to his cock, I opened my mouth and took the tip of his cock into my mouth. I had never played with such a long thick cock. My mouth moved down his shaft more, Daniels hand guiding my mouth deeper and deeper on his cock, I now started to bob my head on his cock. I went for a few more minutes when the car pulled up. The driver got out, while Daniel held my head on his cock so I resumed sucking him off.

He soon came with a groan and a enormous shot of cum into my mouth. I tried to take every drop and swallowed the load.

I sat up to see we were in a lawned area at the edge of the beach, there were a couple of lamps but it was quite dark. There were a couple of seats and tables as well. Daniel dressed himself then we both got out of the car, I was bit unsteady from all the drinks so Daniel helped me across the lawn.

We walked to a table under one of the lights, there was a number of bottles of spirits on the table with various mixers. Roger was already on another drink, he didn't need it he could hardly stand up. Tommy poured me a gin and tonic, which I accepted but didn't really need either. My head was already spinning from the alcohol I had already consumed. I kept on thinking about what I had done. I had never crossed the line before but to be fair Roger liked showing me off and flirting with my admirers.

Roger staggered off to a tree and sat down, I think his drinking had finished him off. He sat there with a big smile on his face. The lads stepped up their drinking like young men do, I tried to avoid drinking more but the shots were tempting.

We had a few shots then someone turned up the music. I felt liberated and free and started dancing to the music. The young man that drove me and another guy danced with me. The younger guy who's name I learnt later was Joe was all hands desperately trying to feel my body, I tried to play hard to get and slapped his hands away in a playful manner. Which in hindsight was ridiculous considering I had already been fucked in a toilet and given a head job in the back seat of a carb.ike a teenager.

Eventually I gave up to my desires and let him put his arms went around me which felt nice but also stopped me from staggering. He started kissing me which I reciprocated too, his hand's all over my ass.

He picked me up and sat me on the end of one of the nearby tables, He continued kissing me but now feeling my breasts. He grabbed my dress and pulled the top open, both breasts bare. He kissed and squeezed them for a while then gently guided me so I was on my back on the table.

He removed my panties, and spread my legs, I lifted my legs at the time to assist.

His cock slipped into my pussy easily, he the took hold of both ankles and spread my legs wider. As he started fucking me the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me was wild. The other guy was squeezing my tits that were bouncing from the fucking, my nipples were rock hard. He occasionally pulled on the nipples which had me arching my back in pain and ecstasy.

Joe came after a couple of minutes which was a bit disappointing but the other guy soon took his place. He had a slightly bigger cock which felt nice. He took hold of my legs and put them over his shoulders. Enjoying being fucked I looked at Roger, He was still slumped on the ground but seemed to be fading in and out of conscious.

I played with my nipples, this seemed to urge the guy fucking me to go harder. He came after about 5 minutes, dumping his load in me.

After he withdrew I laid back relaxing, Tommy and Daniel approached me, Tommy took me by the hand and led me to a blanket on the ground.

"On your knees Jackie, a bit more fun to finish the night." Tommy said,

"Yes sir." I giggled back.

I climbed onto my hands and knees, my breasts exposed and hanging down.

I got excited when Daniel with his big cock knelt down behind me, I was looking forward to him riding me. He pushed in between my legs, I then felt the head of his cock pushing at my opening then sliding into me. It was huge, it filled my pussy like never before. He starting fucking me, it was exquisite.

Tommy knelt in front of me, I looked up his hard cock pointing towards me.

I had never taken two cocks at once, but this was a night of firsts. His cock moved into my mouth. It was exciting sucking on a cock while being fucked, I felt a bit slutty but the they wanted me and I wanted a good fucking.

I tried matching my sucking with the thrusts from behind, it was hard as Daniel was giving my pussy a fierce pounding. Tommy grabbed a handful of hair and started to fuck my mouth, his other hand had reached under me and had started to pull on my right nipple. It was so sexy, I was being used and abused. It was just like I had fantasied about, it was sensational.

I could have gone on like this for hours, but unfortunately Tommy came in my mouth followed shortly by Daniel. As I swallowed down Tommy's load Daniel pull his long cock out of me. My pussy was throbbing from the fucking I had just received.

"Had enough Jackie or do you want to go around again?" Daniel asked as he played with his softening cock.

"I would love to but I better get my husband home, I have already been a naughty girl." I replied.

"No you were a very good girl." Tommy said, laughing at his own joke.

"That's fine, we will get you back to your room." Tommy added.

We hopped into the car, Tommy drove Roger and I back to the resort, I rubbed his cock all the way back as Roger was in the back seat.

We staggered out of the car.

"See you tomorrow Jackie, stay sexy babe." Daniel yelled out as we walked to our room, I gave him a wave and a wriggle of my ass.

Roger seemed a little more alert now as we got to our room. I put him to bed then I went for a long shower to try and cleanse my pussy of all the cum oozing out of it. I did start to feel a bit remorseful but then I thought of how much fun I had. Any regrets soon vanished.