Happy Birthday, Jason

Story Info
Jason learns his step mom is a slut.
1.5k words
4.39
33.2k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbrsara
Rbrsara
74 Followers

Happy Birthday, Jason

Chapter 1

"You see, I fuck my pussy easy at first. Then...ooo yea...I speed up."

Jason watched the video in the privacy of his room and moaned as he stroked his hard and aching cock, craving what he saw.

"Jason, look at how wet and glistening I am. I know you'll watch this and jerk off over and over. It makes me so hot. Stroke it, Jason. Show your mommy how much you like watching her get off."

With that, he let go of yet another stream of cum, covering the screen.

----------------------

Jason lost his mother to a car accident when he was in the third grade. His memories of her were hazy. He could mostly remember that he felt warmth and safety around her.

When he was 10, his dad remarried Sophie. He liked her from the start, she was fun and adventurous. They went camping and fishing as a family and it was as good a situation as any young man who lost his mother could have.

Seven years into their marriage, Alex, Jason's dad, was tragically hurt at work and ended up paralyzed from the waist down. Sophie cared for him and helped him face his new life, in a wheelchair. They all made the best of an impossible situation.

On Jason's 18th birthday, Sophie and Alex gave him a new laptop and a wonderful party. He had discovered roller skating some years ago and had a few nerdy friends at the rink that came to his little party. Liking skating and wearing the tight supplex figure skater outfits did not help to make him popular at school. With his friends from the rink, he could relax.

One friend got him a white and gold foil long-sleeved top and another friend, some lycra skating pants. He was ecstatic and couldn't wait to hit the boards. Sophie piled them all in the car and took them to the local rink.

Gliding through air in his new outfit felt amazing. Every time he caught Sophie out of the corner of his eye, she was not focused on his face and eyes. She seemed to be staring at his crotch. He kept checking to see if something had torn or was out of place. Nothing.

After exhausting themselves they dropped his friends at their home and headed back.

"You look great out there, Jason. I couldn't keep my eyes off you," Sophie said.

"Yeah, I noticed. At first, I thought my costume had a rip in it or something."

"No, just admiring what a grown man you've become."

"Hmm..." he thought. Not sure what to make of her comment or behavior, earlier.

When they got home, Jason was heading for the shower when Sophie stopped him, "Be sure you check out the keyboard cover and the little extra gift I made for you on your new laptop."

He didn't think much about it. Probably some happy birthday GIF she found or something. After his shower, he settled into his desk chair and opened the computer. It had been all set up for him and there was one file simply titled, Happy Birthday, Jason. He saw it was a video file and opened it, curious.

"You're 18 now and I'm going to show you how mommy likes it," Sophie's voice came across the speakers.

"Whaaa?"

Jason watched, transfixed as she started unbuttoning her blouse to reveal her outstanding (literally) tits encased in a shiny purple satin bra.

"Happy Birthday. I hope you like watching me get off. I hope you jerk yourself, watching me," her hands moving all over her body now.

"I've been thinking about this for some time. You're old enough now to know what a horny slut I really am," shoving her skirt and panties down, Sophie licked a finger and ran it over her pussy.

"Do you like that? Do you want to see me fuck my cunt while you stroke your cock?"

"Holy shit..." he muttered. He looked around to make sure he was alone and yanked his sweats down. His cock sprang out as he immediately climaxed without even touching himself. His discharge shot all over the protected keyboard and video screen. Now he knew why she'd insisted he use the silicone cover.

"Are you coming yet, Jason? Are you baptizing your new computer in spunk? I hope so. See you in the next one." With a wink, the video ended.

There was some serious cleanup for him now. He had a million questions: Should he bring this up to her? Is this some kind of incest? Should he feel ashamed? What was going on???

Jason went to the kitchen pretending to get a glass of water. His dad and Sophie were watching a movie.

Neither of them said a thing.

----------------------------------

The next morning, he was greeted in the kitchen by Sophie with a wide smile, "Did you try out your new laptop?"

"Uh..yeah...

"Well, you see how handy that keyboard protector can be?"

"Uh...yeah?..."

"You never have to worry about anything spilling on it."

"Uh...yeah..."

"What's the matter? Do you plan on speaking in two syllables all day?'

"No, it's just...well...I don't know what to say,"

"That's a first," his dad said, rolling in to join them.

"Hey listen, Mom and I have a doctor's appointment this morning. Will you run the trash and recyclables out to the curb?'

"Sure..." still feeling weird about his birthday "presents" and not knowing what to say.

After they left, Jason went back to his room to make sure he wasn't dreaming it all. Sure enough, there was the file. He opened it and watched again. When he saw her silky bra, he had a terrible urge. Jason went into his mom's drawers. After rifling through her lingerie, there at the bottom of the drawer was the very purple bra. He picked it up and brought it back to his bedroom just as he heard Sophie on the video, "Do you want to see me fuck my cunt while you stroke your cock?"

Stroke his cock he did. With the bra wrapped around his rigid dick, he watched and listened. This time he sprayed the inside of the satin cups, draining his balls all over her lingerie.

"Oh god, what am I doing?" he thought. He found a towel and cleaned up as much as possible. "Maybe it'll dry before she notices," stuffing her bra back into the bottom of her drawer.

Later that night...

Jason just had to see the video again. As he was watching and running his hand up and down his cock, he turned and saw Sophie standing in his doorway wearing the purple bra he'd come in. He didn't know what to do and started closing his laptop. She simply shook her head "no" and put her finger to her mouth, "shhh".

His stepmom spread her legs, stood there, and started rubbing her pussy. He couldn't help but have the hardest wood ever, watching her both on the screen and live getting herself off. She imitated jacking off, looked at his cock, and shook her head "yes".

"Really?" he thought, "You want me to jack off while you get off watching me, watching you??"

As if she heard his thoughts, she nodded and said, "Do it."

In a somewhat psychedelic trance, he took hold of his manhood and rubbed his length in long strokes.

A smile came over Sophie's face. She uttered a soft moan as she dove two fingers deep inside while manipulating her now hard nipples through that fabulous satin bra.

The soft light from the computer monitor showed sweat beginning to bead on Jason's forehead. There was just enough of a glow to lay bare the sheen of perspiration that sweltered Sophie's whole body.

The video ended and Sophie pointed to the screen where she had uploaded a new file that he'd not seen. It was titled, "Now."

He clicked on it. The video panned out from the cum stains in the cups of the very bra Sophie was wearing. "I know you like to sneak into my drawers and play with my things. Especially silky smooth things like this.

In the video, she held the bra close to the camera to show every detail of his discharge. Her sultry voice came on, "Looks like there's more than one blotch here. I think that burying it at the bottom of my drawer made you think I wouldn't notice. Well, I noticed."

Almost to himself, "Oh my god."

He watched the screen as she brought her now "branded" bra to her mouth and licked the come spots. Out of the corner of his eye, Sophie, still standing in the doorway, removed the bra and began sucking up what was left. Now with three fingers in her pussy, she repeated in a sultry voice, "Do it."

All of a sudden, she tossed the damp satin bra at him. It landed right in his lap. "Stand up and drench it again," she demanded. She was rolling her bare, stiff nipples between her fingers now as her legs began to shudder and her eyes rolled up into her head. She was orgasming. Right there in front of him...live!

Jason stood and jerked wildly going back and forth from the video to Sophie, to the stained bra, finally exploding and covering it with spasm after spasm of creamy come. Panting and still vibrating, he looked up. Sopie was gone. Her bra and video remained.

Rbrsara
Rbrsara
74 Followers