Happy Birthday Mistress

Story Info
Emily's finally gets her perfect birthday present.
1.9k words
4.35
14.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JD8hrs
JD8hrs
36 Followers

Emily woke up at 2:48 am the day after her birthday. She looked over at her snoring husband and sighed. His overweight, hairy, smelly body sounded like a chainsaw. At first, Emily wanted to push him to get him to stop snoring but she knew the real reason she woke up. Emily was frustrated. The ten minutes of sex, including foreplay and his attempt at going down on her, had left her yearning. It had been years since she had come with him.

While Emily was now 38 she still felt young. Her body was naturally lean and leggy but Emily had worked out to keep it tight and firm. It must have been working, with her flowing brown hair and big eyes, she kept getting hit on by guys at the gym and even occasionally by women when Emily stopped by Rainbows, a local gay bar with her best male friend Renee.

She often fantasized about Renee. They had met at a book club she joined that got together on Sunday afternoons. Renee was the only man there and the five other women who attended shared her desire for Renee. Emily knew Renee liked her the best. They always grabbed a drink afterward and gossiped about the other women in the club. Renee confided in her things he never told others. One time he showed her his drag photos, and she was impressed. Based on the pictures Emily saw his lean body and naturally beautiful face made him close to passing for a woman.

She would touch herself imagining that one day he could tell her he was bisexual and that he wanted her. Emily imagined him being her submissive. He would let her put him in lipstick and lingerie, ordering him around and putting on a strap-on to peg him. Then she would order him to turn over and ride him as his hands went everywhere in her body.

As Emily lay there these thoughts gnawed at her and only made her wet. Her leopard print silk underwear was getting moist. For a few more minutes she tossed and turned.

Finally, Emily couldn't take it anymore. She had to go downstair for a drink. To keep her husband from waking up she slid out of bed and walked on her tiptoes. Gently Emily opened the door and then quickly went downstairs.

She saw the living room was dark and centered around the giant TV. Her eyes moved down past the big screen, and Emily jumped back in shock. It was Renee. He was lying there in a red silk nighty with black thigh-high stockings. His face was made up perfectly, with lipstick, foundation, and eyeliner. He looked like her perfectly little sissy. He motioned for her to come over.

"Hello, Mistress. I've been waiting for you," Renee said as he motioned for her with his finger. His long legs and tight body were enticing.

Emily quickly came over and knelt near him.

"Renee, what are you doing here?"

"Is it too late to give you your birthday present?" Renee asked as he handed her a white box with a red ribbon tied in a bow. "Don't you want it?"

"This is crazy. Am I dreaming?"

Renee moved towards her and with his right hand pushed the hair back behind her left ear. He whispered softly in her ear, "Does this feel like a dream?" Then he began to suck on her ear lobe before moving down to gently kiss her neck.

Emily closed her eyes, quivered, and clasped her red fingernails into his forearm.

"God no," she whispered.

Then Emily untied the bow and opened the box. It was a dildo and strap-on. The tag had a handwritten note on it that said, 'To the birthday girl, XOXO, Renee.'

Her eyes became big, and she turned to Renee. She kissed him. His lips were perfectly soft and within five seconds their mouths were open. Soon their tongues were sliding back and forth. Renee pulled back and used his tongue to lick her lower lip. Her toes curled in delight. Emily felt like she was sixteen in her first boyfriend's car.

"Does Mistress like?" he asked.

Emily smiled and nodded.

"How else may I serve you, Mistress?"

She stood up, took off her nightshirt, and leaned over. Her round, firm ass stuck out.

"Will you eat Mistress's ass?"

"With pleasure."

Renee got on his knees and his hands scaled up her legs. He kissed and licked her right thigh. He pushed the panties inward as he nibbled her right cheek. Then he grabbed her panties in his mouth and began to pull down. He quickly had them down her legs and after Emily lifted her feet, they were off. He tossed them aside and spread her cheeks.

Renee began to kiss, nibble, and lick Emily's inner cheeks. He enjoyed every second of it. Each movement made her sigh or grip in delight. When he licked the rim of her ass her mouth almost hit the floor and she dug her nails into his shoulder.

Then he moved down and worked the underside of her pussy. Renee moved his lips and tongue between her pussy and ass. She enjoyed it more and more. She almost had trouble standing. Finally, she lowered herself to the floor. Emily pulled away.

"Does Mistress want more?"

She motioned for him to come over. As Renee did, Emily leaped to him and kissed him so passionately that her tongue went right down his throat. He gripped her in his arms and began to massage the small of her back with his right hand.

She pushed back.

"Now, my little sissy Renee, turn over," Emily said as her eyes became wide and she smiled.

Renee lay face down and spread his legs. He knew what was coming and he had already started to get hard. Emily put her hands on his thighs and smiled. They were sculpted and firm. She could tell he worked out. He was older than her husband, but he kept his body fit. Then she lifted his nighty and saw his ass. It was everything she had fantasized about. It was tight and firm, just like a little dinner roll. Emily instantly bit his left cheek.

"Oh!! Mistress!!" Renee moaned.

"Shuuu!!"

"Mistress there is another box for you," Renee said.

Emily looked over and saw a red box with a white bow. She unwrapped it and saw a gag and tube of lube. Then Emily turned and winked at Renee. She handed him the gag. Renee put the gag in his mouth and tied it from behind. At the same time, she lubed up her hands and began rubbing it in Renee's ass. Then she put on the strap-on and lubed the dildo.

All Emily could think was that finally, her dream was coming true. If this was a dream, she prayed that no one would wake her up.

"Is my sissy Renee ready?"

Renee shook his head and garbled out yes through the gag.

"Are a going to be a good little sissy slut for your Mistress?"

Renee nodded yes.

She smacked his ass and pulled his hair.

"What was that?"

"Yes!!!"

Emily spread his cheeks and began to move in. She thrust in the strap-on. She felt a surge of power and control. Finally, she was in charge. Emily started slowly and Renee easily took it. She could tell he had done this before. He seemed to love it. Emily started swiveling her hips as she thrusted in and out. Renee moaned through his gag. Thank God for the gag. Without it, the entire neighborhood might have heard him.

She started putting her hips and thighs into each thrust. The sensation of power and control made her wet.

"You love this, don't do you sissy!!" Emily asked and then smacked his ass.

Renee nodded his head and dug his hand into the carpet in pleasure. He was loving every second of it. Renee had fantasized about her for months. Finally, he was getting what he wanted.

"I want you Renee! Are you gonna fuck me? Are you going to fuck your Mistress?!"

Renee nodded in delight.

Then she built up speed and momentum. Thrusting deeper and harder each time. She kept building up speed and intensity. It was heaven and her body was now covered in sweat. She was so turned on. Emily pulled out and caught her breath.

She reached over and untied Renee's gag. She turned him over and put her forehead on his. They stared into each other's eyes.

Renee kissed her gently at first, but the passion quickly built. Emily reached down and grabbed his hard throbbing dick. Renee motioned for the box the gag and lube had come in. Emily reached in and pulled out a condom. It was XL ribbed. She quickly unwrapped it and slid on Renee. He grabbed the lube and rubbed it all over his dick and figured her pussy with it. Emily's eyes rolled back in her head.

Emily climbed on top of Renee and guided his eight inches into her. She kissed him and they began to thrust toward and back from each other. Soon they picked up a rhythm. Emily locked her arms and legs around Renee. As they kept in rhythm, he swayed them side to side and then flipped her over. He was now on top. He licked and kissed the nape of her neck. She leaned her head back and moaned.

They were going faster and faster. Emily's body was pulsating with pleasure and Renee only seemed to be getting harder and stronger. He squeezed her left thigh with his hand and groped her right breasts with his left. Emily loved how he was driving him wild. She dug her right hand into his back and stretched.

"More Mistress!!"

"Oh!! Rennneee!! Yes!!"

The next minute was a blur for her. Emily felt a wave of pleasure go over her entire body. She had not come like this with anyone before. This was the orgasm she had always wanted. Renee kept moving in perfect rhythm. She could feel another one coming, it felt even better than the last. Then they both came together.

"Oh, Emily!!" Renee moaned as he released.

He pulled out of her and laid next to her. Then Renee pulled her close and gave her a soft kiss. He wrapped his arms around her. Emily fell asleep right as her head hit his smooth firm chest.

The ringing of her phone woke up Emily. She grabbed it and answered.

"Yes, who is it?"

"Emily, are you still sleeping? I know you took the day off but it's 10:30. I've been texting you all morning." her husband said. "I have to stop by LaRusso's for drinks after work tonight. It is Carl's last day so we are all taking him out. I should be home by 8:00."

"Yeah. sure. Bye."

Emily flopped back down into bed. She wondered what had happened. Had it all just been a dream? A wonderful and amazing dream, but still just a dream. She felt depressed as she lay there. Then Emily decided to get up.

When her feet hit the floor next to Emily's left foot was a tag with, 'To the birthday girl, XOXO, Renee' written on it. Her eyes bulged out. Was it real? Then her phone buzzed. It was a text message from Renee. It read, Happy birthday Mistress ...

JD8hrs
JD8hrs
36 Followers