All Comments on 'Happy Birthday My Love'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

Best written and most realistic Loving Wifes stories that I have read in weeks. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Sloooowwww and Restrictive

Less is more. Preamble was a bit much mate. Should have given the hub a striped shirt and a whistle as he acted more like a referee. Let this hot milf go, drop the reins and let her ride.

RockyRatRockyRatover 14 years ago
Great Job

Very realistic and exciting story. This one took things in a new direction rather than most of the stories here where the the theme is the same and all you have to do is t change the names. Please give us more.....

harvharvover 14 years ago
Loved it

I can really identify with this story and would love to be able to have that happen. I would definately have to let it go further though.

I would love to see my wife in this scenario.

Thanks for the fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Part 2

Great story, although the story does not lend itself to a part 2 perhaps an alternative ending would be more appropriate ?? Hopefully you will entertain this request :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyable and well writ slow burner BUT

there was so little dialogue or emotion and your wife may as well have been a dummy. Was there no interaction, even in your mind while you were writing this blatantly obvious fantasy? Good effort, I'll take a look at anything else you write...Mancelt.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 2 years ago

Hot and enjoyable story with nice imagery! Interestingly, I used a blindfold to broaden my wife's exposure to being shared. I invite you to check out that story (as well as others) here on Literotica: https://www.literotica.com/s/stans-plan-to-scam-ann

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous