Happy Birthday Pt. 02

Story Info
Get together with friends.
10.1k words
4.73
14.7k
28
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
520 Followers

This story contains sex between men and women, women and women, men and men, and supernatural creatures and humans; all of whom are over the age of eighteen.

A special editor thank you goes out to kenjisato.

*****

I was back in the bar, and the orgy raged around me, but instead of participating, I was standing to the side watching. As I looked around, I caught my reflection in the mirror—it was me, the Incubus-me. I smiled, and then he smiled. My brows furrowed, he shouldn't be on a delay. I walked closer for a better look, and when I did, Incubus-me stepped out of the mirror.

"Holy shit," I said, as we stared at each other.

"It's weird, right," he said. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm going to need a drink, you?" Again, I nodded.

As he worked, I realized it was a dream, so I took the opportunity to look at him. He was taller than me, about six-one, and he was more muscular than me; he reminded me of a popular wrestler on TV. He had a beard, which was different from the last dream, and his hair was on his shoulders, another difference. His t-shirt and jeans were form-fitting and showed off his assets, every last one of them. His cock bulged from his pants leaving no doubt he was well-hung. He was everything I'd always wanted to be.

My gaze left the incubus and found the mirror again, I almost cried. This time, in the mirror, was the me from two days prior, before any of the transformations. Short, thin, balding, and acne everywhere. I was wearing a baggy t-shirt from a band I liked, and a pair of jogging pants I had to keep pulling up.

"Here you go. So, what're we doing here?"

"I was hoping you could tell me."

"I can answer that," a voice said, next to me.

We looked around and found... myself. Not the Incubus-me, but the me from the night before, from after the bar and the transformations. We looked like some weird time-lapse video. I was the me in the past, the new me was the me now, and the Incubus-me was after the ritual.

"This is starting to make my head hurt," I said. "Do you have names? We can't call each other Alex all night."

"Since this is your dream, you could. Although, I doubt we'll be here all night, but you can call me Incubus."

The other me shrugged, "I guess since I'm one who chooses not to participate, you can call me Human."

He held out his arms and spun around, as if he knew I would want to look. I did. He was as I remembered being after the bar. Taller than me, about five-seven, and more muscular than me, but then who wasn't, his skin was clear and his head was full of hair.

"Why're you here?" I asked. "Why are either of you here?"

Incubus asked Human if he wanted a drink, Human said yes and I was glad I hadn't become an asshole. As Incubus began working again, Human said, "We're here to give you a visual of your choices. He's what you'll become if you choose to become like Mom."

I looked back and Incubus had changed. No longer was he in his t-shirt and jeans, but in a three-piece suit. He had also shaved and cut his hair until he looked like he was cosplaying as James Bond.

"What the fuck?!"

He shrugged. "I have the power to change my appearance."

I looked back at Human, and he smiled, "Same old me."

"So, you have no powers at all?"

"Not in the way that he does, but the residue is still there. I can't control it, but people flirt with me all the time, and anywhere I go I'm seen as a leader. It's a good life."

"So, I graduate college?"

"At the top of your class. After I turned down the ritual, I realized I needed to buckle down, which I did. It helped that I started dating and getting laid. For some, that would've been a reason to slack off, but for me, it provided motivation. I took that drive and graduated early, got a good job, got married to an amazing woman, and had a couple of kids. Because of my choosing to be human, they grew up normal and not half-demons as we did. They're very popular though, so they may have gotten something from me. As I said, it's a good life."

I looked back at Incubus. "What about you?"

He smiled. "I'm an entertainer. I travel the world bringing joy to the faces of all those I interact with. I never stay in one place for long and I fuck like it's my calling. I still see Mom and Beth, and sometimes we do shows together. The only thing that'd make it better is if I had a big thick cock. Oh wait, I do." He opened his pants and pulled out a tube of meat. "He's nine inches long, and thick enough to make most people drool at the sight. It's a great life."

I shook my head and realized that Incubus had a competitive side. Either that, or he was jealous of Human's life. I glanced at Human and he shrugged. "I don't know what to choose," I said.

Human smiled and hugged me. As he did, I felt warm and he disappeared. I looked in the mirror to find I was him and the old me was gone. I glanced at Incubus, now nude and making out with a tall, younger version of Mom. He winked and suddenly I was him.

"Big brother, I love the new look," the succubus Beth said.

My qualms about choosing left my mind, as my gorgeous sister dropped to her knees and sucked me into her mouth. I leaned back, and in true-dream logic, my leaning back moved us to the top of the bar, with Beth's dripping pussy hovering over me. As her head bobbed up and down on my shaft, her opening descended to my eager tongue. I could feel Beth moan, as I lapped her tasty little twat like a thirsty dog; then, quicker than I wanted, we were cumming.

I snapped awake and pushed the blanket off of me, as I finished on my stomach. Frustrated, I didn't even wipe myself off until I got in the shower and began my normal routine. I stopped as my hand began sending signals to my brain saying this wasn't the body I was use to. As I explored, I found I had more hair, and that I was taller, and had muscles where none had been before, and when I looked down, I found my cock was thicker and bigger than it had ever been in my life.

The day before, I had a baby dick, but the morning after the bar, he hung at least five inches and was as thick as a roll of silver dollars. It hadn't been a dream, it had been real, as I touched myself. For a long twenty minutes, I was ecstatic to wash and feel my new body. When I got out, I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed. What I saw made me want to jump for joy. I wasn't staring at the me I'd lived with all my life, I was staring at the me from the night before.

I tried to get dressed, but my clothes had shrunk. No, they didn't shrink, I'd grown. It was Ratchet's pussy all over again. After digging for five minutes, I found a pair of what was once baggy clothes and put them on. They weren't skin tight, but they left little to the imagination. I raced down through the house, as I searched for Mom. I found her and Beth in the kitchen talking.

They stopped when I entered and Beth's eyes grew wide when she saw me. "Oh my God, Alex, what happened to you?"

I held out my arms and said, "It was all true. This is the new me. Look, my dick is even bigger."

Beth held up her hand, as I pushed my pants down far enough for my cock to flop out. "Oh my God, Alex, what're you doing?!"

"I'm showing you that everything Mom said was real. You've got to try this Beth, it feels amazing and the results are nothing less than miraculous."

"I told you, I'm not fucking my brother, no matter what it does to me."

Mom rolled her eyes as she reached for me. I got hard as her hands slid over my body. "You need to listen better. Having sex with Alex, while enjoyable, won't change you. You need to have sex with a human for that."

Mom's hand found my shaft and started stroking me. I moaned as Beth, frustrated and pissed off again, reached out and slapped Mom's hand away from me. "Oh my God, Mother, stop touching your son!"

Mom leaned back in her chair. "Beth, if you want your brother, just say so. It's all right, no need to be jealous. Go ahead, take him. You two should practice anyway."

For close to a minute, Beth stuttered her protest before she took a deep breath and calmed herself. "I'm not jealous, I'm concerned. Everything you taught us is being thrown out the window. Two days ago, you were this uptight conservative woman who barely let her hair down at the beach, and now... Mom, I've seen your vagina more in the last two days than I've seen of my own. And for God's sake, neither of us should ever see Alex's dick, and certainly not feel it inside of us!"

"Have you always been so dramatic? You know, if you'd let Alex show you what he learned last night, you'd feel a lot better."

Beth popped up and screamed, "I'm not being dramatic! And I am absolutely not fucking my brother!"

Mom smiled, "This just proves my point. The rush you'll get from him will settle you, it'll focus you for the decision you're about to face." Mom stood and pulled her daughter into an embrace. "Baby, I know you're feeling awkward right now, but trust me, after tomorrow night, you'll be right where you need to be."

Beth pushed Mom away and grabbed her phone. "This isn't where I want to be," Beth said, showing us a pic.

I grabbed her device. "What the fuck is that?!"

"It's a succubus, that's what Mom truly looks like and what she wants us to look like."

Mom took Beth's phone and chuckled. "No one's looked like this creature in ages, at least not since the Matriarch cast the spell which evolved us. Since the night of my ritual, I've been a goddess and only look old like this old because of you two." Beth frowned at her, and Mom continued, "Once I began starving myself, I started to age. It's one of the prices we pay to become parents. Now that you've turned twenty-one, I can start feeding regularly again. Soon, I'll turn back into my real self."

"Why didn't it happen last night," I asked.

"There's been a lot of neglect over the last twenty-one years, it'll take a lot more than a bar full of people to get me back to normal."

"Are we going to start out like this," I asked, pointing at the phone.

"Our species hasn't looked like this in over three thousand years. I really doubt you two would be the ones who suddenly de-evolved." She shrugged. "And even if you did, your full powers would allow you to shapeshift into whatever you want. You can just shift into a gorgeous woman."

"Why can't you do that now? Shift to a younger woman," Beth asked.

"I'm not at full strength. Best I can do is this." Mom ran her fingers through her hair and like water off of a fall, her hair turned blond. "Honestly, I don't know why anyone would want to be a human."

"Maybe we don't want to go to Hell," Beth said.

Hell, I thought, I hadn't thought about that.

"Hell? Sweetheart, we're denizens of Hell, it's our homeland, our home can't hurt us."

"Mother, they torture people! I'd rather not be tortured for the rest of eternity."

Mom laughed. "That's like saying I work at McDonald's, but I'm afraid to go to work because I don't want to be a cheeseburger. I know they say Hell is a miserable place and you should do everything in your power not to go there." She raised her eyebrows and looked at us. "And it is, if you're a human, but we're not human. I've been there thousands of times and have never been tortured. Although I have helped torture, some bondage stuff but nothing really awful. You've got to be a different type of demon for the horrible stuff."

"So, your selling point is, if I don't want to get tortured in Hell, I should choose to become a demon?"

"No, my selling point is it's better to be a succubus than a human. Think about it, you'll be gorgeous, you'll live forever, and you'll have more freedom than any other human on the planet. On the flip side, as a human, you'll get sick, you'll have to bend your will to others, and your reward is you get to die in less than a hundred years. Who the Hell would want that?"

Beth screamed in frustration and stormed out of the kitchen. Mom looked at me and said, "She seriously needs to get laid. Speaking of which, how about you? Feel like doing some mommy-son bonding?"

I looked at her, and her mischievous little smile made me grin. "I doubt you'd really get any enjoyment out of this," I said, grabbing my crotch. She rolled her eyes and I said, "Have you noticed how much more you've started doing that, since yesterday?"

"Doing what?"

"Rolling your eyes."

She started to roll her eyes again, but then stopped and laughed. "Huh, guess I am, but to be fair, we've already talked about this. Your body, my body, your sister's body, anyone who was ever born a succubus or an incubus was built for pleasure. Even if you and your sister don't choose to become children of Lilith you'll have amazing sex lives. Not as great as what you'd have if you become one of us, but a lot better than natural-born humans."

She reached out and took my cock again, "And this isn't tiny anymore, it's about average. And do you see how thick you are?" I looked down, as she stroked me. Her fingers barely touched when they closed. "Even though you're not fully grown yet, this thickness would make any woman happy. Trust me, this is enough to get the job done and then some. Also, it helps that my body will conform to whatever men give to me. Big, small, medium, whatever size I get, I'll adjust to make sure you hit all the right spots, every single time." She winked. "Every person I've ever been with has always been the perfect lover. They couldn't miss my erogenous zones if they wanted to. It'll be the same for you. You'll grow bigger or smaller based on how tight your partner is." She bent over the table and arched her back. "So, want some Mommy pussy, or not?"

I sighed in frustration and said in a little, pouty voice, "Fine, but this little cock is straight bullshit."

She laughed. "Are you listening to yourself, right now? Last night you grew bigger than you've ever been and it's still not enough. Well, don't worry, this time next week, you'll have a grandé cock and won't even be thinking about your old mom."

It was my turn to roll my eyes, as I teased her, "Well, I mean, I'll still need to get you something on your birthday and Christmas. What better gift can a son get his mom besides his grandé cock?"

She started to laugh, but I turned it into a low, "Oh fuck, yeah," as I slid my dick into her tight cunt. She was right, her pussy felt like it was made for me, and the way she reacted to my assault said she was feeling the same way. As I'd learned from the night before, I gripped Mom's hips and pumped my way to another mind-melting orgasm. And again, like I did the night before, I flooded Mom's pussy until my seed squirted out of her with every thrust. The sensation from her heavenly twat caused my knees to give out and I couldn't help but fall away from her and onto the floor. Seconds later, Mom slid from the table to lie beside me.

"Fuck, that little dick felt better than any other I took last night." Her hand dropped to my crotch and massaged my balls.

That's where Beth found us. "Oh my God, is that Alex's cum dripping out of you?!"

Mom spread her legs and smiled, "Yeah, want some?"

"No, I don't want some." She took a deep breath and said, "Alex you need to go shower. We've got a party to go to."

Mom sat up excitedly, "What kind of party?"

"It's a Halloween party. We're going out with our friends," she said, as she left the room. "At least someone remembers me!"

Mom sat up and said, "I remembered you. I took you out to eat and offered to take you to a bar, but you were too uppity to go fuck a bunch of strangers. Your brother wasn't, and he had an amazing time!" She looked at me and said, "Didn't you, baby?"

"Hell, yeah. When can we do it again?"

She shrugged, "Let me get ready and I'll go with you. I love a good college orgy."

"No," Beth said, stepping back into the kitchen. "These are my friends and I'll be damned if I have to stand in a corner and watch people pass my Mom around like a party favor."

"Then why even go? I mean, everyone at a party using you is the best part."

"That's so disgusting."

"And you're so prudish. Seriously, come over here and let your brother eat your pussy. It'll make you a whole new woman."

"Ahhh!!"

I got up and Mom looked at me, I shrugged, "Guess I better go get ready."

"I know your body looks bigger and better, but remember your power's waking up."

"Should I be careful?"

"Hell no, you should fuck everyone there." I helped her up and she hugged me. "Have fun, baby, and try to talk to your sister. She needs to realize what she's giving up."

I laughed, "I don't even know what she's giving up, besides great sex."

"Well, that's how I've sold it to you, but being a succubus and an incubus will literally open the world up for you both. I know I've never told you much about my childhood, but I grew up on the coast of Greece. My father, your grandfather, was an incubus. Well, he still is, but back then, I didn't know it and he was so loving and nurturing. At the time, I thought it was just us, I didn't know I had a couple dozen siblings roaming the world. Anyway, we lost my Mom right after I turned ten, and since he couldn't leave me alone, we used to go out every day and fish. That's where I got my love of nature."

"That's great, Mom, but what's that got to do with me and Beth?"

"I was born around nine hundred BC."

"Around?"

"Since they changed the calendar on us, that's as close as I can get, but think about all the things I've seen in my life. Think about all the things I'm going to see." She leaned against me and whispered, "I've even fucked an alien. One from outer space." She looked at me and said, "Don't tell anyone, that could get us all into a lot of trouble."

I laughed, "Yeah, right." She bobbed her eyebrows. "How?"

"Well, I was living in the little Nevada town named Roswell back in the late forties, when I saw a bright light in the sky—"

I held up my hand. "Save it. I've got to get ready and it sounds like you're revving up for a long story."

As I walked away, Mom said, "I don't tell long stories."

I smiled, "Mom, all you tell are long stories."

"Uh-huh, and I guess it's up to me to clean up in here?"

"Thanks, Mom."

I was still smiling, as I showered. When I stepped out, surprise shot across my face, my sister was waiting for me.

"What're you doing in here? Aren't you afraid Mom will see you," I teased, as I dried off.

"She said she had something to do and left. So, how was it?"

I could've pretended I didn't know what she was talking about, but we were pretty close and talked about everything. I'd never been nude before, but I didn't mind, especially after all I'd done with Mom. I held out my arms and let her look at me. "It was amazing." Her eyes ran up and down my body.

"How's this even possible," she said, as her hands stretched toward me.

I held still as her palms flattened against my chest. Curiosity and confusion rolled across her face as she explored my torso and arms. She turned me around and did the same to my back, but stopped when I laughed when she grazed my ass.

"That tickles."

"Sorry."

I turned back to her and asked, "Wanna feel my coc—"

"No," she said, putting her fingers over my lips.

We stared at each other for a long moment, then she glanced down. I clenched causing her to gasp when my dick jumped.

I chuckled as she glared at me. Then she furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "This is bigger?"

"Jeez, what is it with you and Mom? Sorry, I'm not hung like a porn star. Yes, this is bigger. Twice as big as a matter of fact."

"If I touch it, will you make a deal out of it?"

I smirked, "Of course."

"I hate you so much."

"I know."

She bit the inside of her cheek as she tried to keep her smile from escaping. She took a calming breath as her hand dropped to my crotch. I smiled at her and took a good long look. She was five-foot tall, thin as a skeleton with small nubs of breasts, and no ass. The day before, I had been a few inches taller than her, but as her finger traced my hardening penis, I stood over her by seven inches.

Gorwin
Gorwin
520 Followers