Happy Birthday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're playing teams," Kelli asked, glancing at me.

"Well, we all seem to be matching so let's play teams."

"How's that going to work?" Brenda asked, glancing at Dave who smiled at her.

"Fuck if I know," Beth said. "But, we'll figure it out. Oh, Brenda, you'll also have to help Dave with his vampire makeup. All he's got is teeth."

"I don't know..."

"Ugh. Fine, then I'll start. Brenda, Truth or Dare?" She waited about two seconds, and then said, "Dare? Awesome. Then I dare you to straddle Dave, until he looks like a proper vampire."

Brenda's eyes got wider. "What if he gets a... you know."

"A boner? Then enjoy it. Damn, I feel amazing," Beth said.

I laughed. Holy shit, she's getting drunk on Dave and Sheila. Hmm, maybe I should start touching them.

Sheila stared at Beth and said, "Seriously, are you high?"

"Fuck, yeah I am. I'm high on life. I mean, think about it. We're all old enough to get crazy and still too young to care. Woo! Brenda, get on Dave's lap, and then it's your turn."

Brenda giggled, as she sat on Dave's lap. Dave's smile almost split his face, as he put his hands around her waist. I was at the perfect angle to see Dave whisper, "Sorry," as she looked down. She smiled and slid a little closer. I stifled a chuckled as both of their hands clenched, his on her hips and hers on his shoulders. I don't know who got more turned on, Dave or Brenda, but my skin tingled as their electricity filled the room. I looked at Beth, she seemed to having trouble keeping her hands out of her lap.

"Truth or Dare, Beth," Brenda called out.

"Dare," she said immediately. "I'm only doing Dare tonight."

"Yeah," I said. "Me, too."

I winked at Kelli. She smiled and turned red.

Brenda said, "I dare you to kiss your crush."

My sister didn't even hesitate as she turned to Sheila and jammed her tongue down into her mouth. Dave whooped as Brenda laughed. I looked at Kelli who had her hand over her mouth. "Holy shit, I didn't think they'd actually do that in public."

Beth came up for air and said, "Fuck I've been wanting to do that forever."

"'Bout damn time," Sheila said, breaking the rest of the ice. Then she looked at Kelli, and said, "Truth or Dare."

"Uh, truth?"

"How bad do you want Alex to wrap his arms around you?"

Kelli gasped, "You're not supposed to ask things like that!"

"Anything goes tonight."

"Fine, I'd love it if he did." I stepped behind her and did exactly what she wanted. She pressed against me as she whispered, "Oh my God, oh my God, I can't believe this is happening."

Beth smiled, "You want me to dare him to give you an Australian kiss?"

Confused, I asked, "What's an Australian kiss?"

Brenda laughed and said, "It's like a French kiss, but down under."

Kelli broke away from me and as she ran into the other room she yelled, "You're all so mean!"

Beth started to go after her, but I grabbed her arm and said, "I'll take care of it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Besides, the way you're acting I'm afraid you'll use her like a dildo."

Beth's voice became a whisper. "How are you dealing with all this so well?"

"Guess I got used to it from last night."

"I've never felt so horny in my life," she said as she walked back to Sheila. I frowned and couldn't figure out why she was acting weird over a couple of horny kids while I didn't over a bar full of people to play with. I thought about calling Mom, but then remembered Kelli.

She was in one of the rooms, and when I entered, she said, "I want to be alone."

"I just came to check on my partner, but if you want to be alone..."

She blew out a huge puff of air as I turned back to the door. "I can't believe they said that."

"It's my fault. When Beth invited me and Dave along, I told her I had a thing for you; guess she's trying to help her brother out. Guess, that's why she told me to dress as Batman."

She chuckled, "She told me to dress as Batgirl, and even got me this outfit."

I laughed, "You should see the one she got for me. It's so tight and so thin, I can't even wear underwear. All my business is out for the world to see."

She smiled, "Really?"

"Guess she was hoping to play matchmaker. Probably why she got Dave to be a vampire."

"Yep, she told Brenda to be a vampire. Bought her outfit, too."

"Makes sense. She's had a thing for Sheila forever, and I guess she thinks if she matches us up, they can be public." Kelli nodded. "I'm glad you feel better. I'll leave you alone now." I put my hand on the doorknob and said, "Although..."

"Although, what?"

"Nah, it's crossing a line and I don't want you to feel even more uncomfortable."

Even though she was feeling weird, she came close to me and touched my arm. Because of Dave, I hadn't realized how turned on, quiet little Kelli had become. When she touched me, it felt like ice fire shooting through me. I shuddered from the sensations flooding through me, and I almost took her right then.

"You can tell me whatever you want."

She smiled at me and I had the urge to bend her over and fuck her guts out. "I got excited when Brenda told me what an Australian was."

"You mean, you want to kiss me... down there?"

Her voice was hesitant, but the look on her face said how much she wanted me to taste her. Hell, maybe her face just said I hope he kisses me, and my dick was translating.

"Well, I was actually hoping someone would dare us to kiss, but if given the opportunity, oh yeah, I'd love to kiss you... anywhere."

She stepped close to me and whispered, "I dare you to give me an Australian kiss."

I was on her in an instant. As our tongues danced in each other's mouths, my hands explored her body. She grabbed my hand and guided me down her stomach to her crotch where I found a couple of snaps. With a twist of my fingers, the snaps were open and her damp pussy was bare. I laid her on the bed and knelt before her, a supplicant at her altar. Her fragrance was an aphrodisiac, which I drew into me seconds before I began to trace her labia with my tongue.

My teasing drove her crazy. Her hands clutched at the bedding under her until she was unable to keep her hands off of me. Her nails dug into my head as she pulled me tight into her crotch. My tongue darted in and out of her, and as I loved her clit, her hips bucked so hard I had no other choice but to hold her still. Like me the night before, she wanted everything I gave her, but wasn't sure what to do with it when she got it. I lapped her like a dog dying of dehydration.

Suddenly, she changed. She became forceful, aggressive, and so unlike the shy girl I'd met in the past. As her orgasmic scream exploded from of her throat, her legs tightened around my head like a Vice-Grip wrench.

She was a never-ending fountain of the world's most exclusive beverage. She tasted different from Mom, or Ratchet, or any of the other women I tasted the night before. The more she came, the more my body drank her energy in and the harder I nibbled at her clit. I wanted to continue eating, but she pushed me off. Confused, I sat back on my knees. She didn't keep me guessing as she flew off the bed and onto my lap. She kissed me as her hand gripped my cock until the head was at her entrance.

She hesitated for a moment then impaled herself. "Oh God... fuck... nngghhh," she called out as she bounced up and down on me. The more we fucked, the louder she got, and the less coherent she became. After her first orgasm on my shaft, I rolled her over and drove in and out of her. I matched her aggression and soon, her body spasmed. I refused to stop even as she came time and time again. Just as I pushed deep into her and came, the door flew open and our fun came to an unfortunate end. I looked around finding Sheila, Beth, Brenda, and Dave crowding in.

"What?" I asked.

"Dude, it sounds like you're killing her."

I looked down Kelli and asked, "Want me to stop?"

Dazed, she raised her head and said, "My legs are tired, let me flip me over for a bit." I gestured at the others and she said, "Oh my God, what?"

Brenda asked, "Are you all right?"

Kelli, finally able to think again, grabbed the blanket she had been lying on and threw it over her exposed body. "I was until you all came in here. Get out!"

Beth smiled at her and said, "Or, we could stay and join."

"That's a wild change of heart you've got going there, sis. You sure you're all right?"

Her smile got strained and she said, "Not even a little bit. You need to call Mom."

Shit, that can't be good, I thought as I nodded and searched for my phone. I stepped outside as Mom picked up on the third ring and I told her about Beth's reaction to Dave's lust.

"She's absorbing without releasing. Remember last night, the waves coming off of me. Remember how I showed you how to feel them?"

"Yeah."

"Try to feel your sister."

"Hang on." I closed my eyes, like Mom had shown me, and tried to feel my sister. Opening my eyes, I said into the phone, "Nothing."

"Oh, then she's clogged. Nothing a good orgasm won't cure."

"What about me, why didn't this happen to me?"

"Because you let the oldest whore in the world sucked you off. After that, your body was wide open. Plus, you've been giving in to the transformation and she hasn't. I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't been absorbing little bits of energy since yesterday and then whatever you six have been doing hasn't helped. She's a balloon, baby, pop her."

"Will do."

I found them still in the bedroom. Everyone looked at me, as I said, "Okay, you know how Mom's into chakras and auras and energy and things like that?" Everyone shook their heads no. "Well, she is, and she says Beth has been so sexually repressed for so long, it's starting to back up in her. Basically, her astral pores are clogged, and the only way to open them is to give them a good shock... with an orgasm."

Everyone stared at me, as Beth laughed. "You know that doesn't make a damn bit of sense, right," my sister said.

"No, I think it's true," Kelli said, from under the blanket. "I mean, I can feel my... whatever pores opening and I think it's because of what Alex did."

I smiled and said, "And don't you feel better and more relaxed?"

"So much."

"See, proof."

"Okay, what the fuck. Who wants to shock me open," Beth asked, as she started to get undressed.

I saw Dave start to speak, but Sheila beat him to it. "Well, I guess since I've been doing it for the last three months anyway, I'll do it again."

"Yay," Beth called out.

Sheila looked at the rest of us. "Get out."

Kelli sat up and said, "No, this is our room. Alex isn't done opening me up."

"Look, if this works, she'll calm down and we can leave. We're not sitting around here all night fucking," Sheila said.

"Why not?" Dave asked, and Beth agreed.

"Because I want to go party in a cemetery."

"Come on, you can help me get dressed," I said, as I picked Kelli up.

We left the girls in the bedroom, and as Kelli fixed her makeup, I got my costume from the car. Before my transformation, the suit was a bit snug, so I couldn't wait to see it now, that I was bigger all over. I asked Kelli where I could change, and she said the only other room was Sheila's parents, but no one was allowed in there. I shrugged and started stripping in the living room.

Kelli and Brenda glued their eyes to me, while Dave frowned. I started to say something, but Kelli took care of that issue, when she said, "Hey, play with your own partner. Alex is mine."

To prove her claim on me, she dropped to her knees and kissed my erection, and then looked at Brenda. Brenda, in a surge of competitiveness, yanked Dave's pants down and pushed him into the chair he'd been sitting in. Sans pants, we all got a little wide-eyed at Dave's bigger-than-average penis popped up. Even though I knew I was going to get bigger in the next couple of days, I was still a little jealous of Dave's eight inches. With her eyes firmly on Kelli, Brenda licked Dave from nuts to tip.

Kelli gave a little gasp, then went for it. I'm not sure if she was trying to be a porn star, but she was doing more than the standard in and out. I moaned as my little competitor raced for the gold. Not to be outdone, Brenda followed suit causing my buddy to lean back and say, "Oh fuck," over and over again.

Although I couldn't see the waves coming from the backroom, I could feel them and knew when Beth began flowing freely. Actually, the first indication was the girls so readily dropping to their knees for Dave and me—that's when I knew my sister's pipes were opening. I stopped thinking about my sister, when I heard my friend cry out and saw Brenda rapidly swallowing. I looked down at Kelli, as she watched her friend. For a long moment, I thought she was going to stop, but instead, she looked up and said, "Yeah, you better cum in me, too," and then went back to getting me off. I gave her credit, she tried to keep up with the flood, but I was too much, so she let me dribble down her chin.

"Well," Beth said, as they came from the back, "I can see I wasn't the only one getting opened."

"Well, I haven't been opened yet," Brenda complained.

"Me either, but we can get open at the cemetery," Sheila said.

Brenda nodded, kissed Dave's soft penis then pulled him along as she went into the back. Kelli said she needed to go too, so I helped her up and kissed her before she and Sheila disappeared. Apparently, they all needed to fix their makeup.

Once we were alone, Beth grabbed my cock and said, "I still don't know what I'm going to do, but I'm having this later."

I smiled and quietly said, "Tonight's going to be a good night."