Happy Birthday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thin hair made her look older, which I'd never noticed before, but even though we turned twenty-one, she looked thirty-five. I glanced into the mirror and almost wept at the difference between us. Not only had my night's activities made me healthier, but it made me look my actual age. I spun her around, kissing her neck. Her back arched and she pushed her flat ass into my crotch. My hands slipped under her shirt, and her pointless bra, to tease her nipple. Her chest pumped rapidly as her breath came and went in short gasps. As she clutched at my hips, my other hand pushed into her sweatpants past her little panties to find her gushing pussy. Her head turned allowing me to brush her lips with mine.Her moans became louder and her heart pounded fast and strong as my finger moved faster around her erect little clit.

"Oh God, Alex," she whispered. She writhed until I was sure she was about to cum, then without warning, she grabbed my wrists. "Stop, please. I'm so sorry, I can't."

Before I could move, she pulled away and ran into her room. I started to follow but thought the last thing she needed was her naked brother chasing her. I took my time getting dressed, and when I was ready, I found her in the living room waiting for me.

"I'm sorr—" she began. She stopped when I hugged her.

"You have nothing to apologize for. Actually, I'm sorry, I thought I was giving you what you wanted, your first time with someone you love. With someone who loves you."

She hugged me tighter, "I know, and I love you for it. Honestly, if this had been a couple of days ago, I wouldn't have stopped you, but I got in my head. I couldn't stop wondering if it was you, or if it was your need to feed."

I took a step back. "I can't feed on you, at least not yet. If you choose not to complete the ritual, then yeah, I'd feed on you all day long." I smiled, and saw her trying to hide one of her own. "Just so we're clear, that's something I have been wanting to do since last night."

She frowned at me, as I led her to my old Buick Century. "Bullshit," she said, "I've seen how you and Dave stare at me. You've been wanting to fuck me for years."

I laughed and teased her as we got on the road toward Dave's house. It was funny, and except for the subject of me fucking her, it could've been any other teasing argument we'd had. It went on for a good bit, and I started feeling the atmosphere relax. At least, until she asked in a soft voice, "Have you really only been thinking about having sex with me since yesterday?"

"I never even thought about you in that way until that first dream."

"But now you can?"

"Now, it's all I think about."

"Then it is the incubus in you."

I took a breath to say no, but stopped. "I don't know, maybe?" I thought for a moment, and said, "The way Mom tells it, the incubus isn't a separate entity, it's me. And if he's me and he wants you, that means I want you. It makes sense if it's true. I mean, I love you and I love Mom and I can't feed off either of you, so that means sex with either of you is pointless. Unless, it's for love. I know I didn't go the path I wanted to lose my V-card, but that doesn't mean I can't see the value of having someone who loves me in my life. Especially, if I get to play with their fun parts."

She laughed, "That was almost beautiful. Right until the fun parts."

Again, I teased her and texted Dave to let him know we were getting close. I met Dave while in middle school, in one of the chat forums I frequented. We had a common interest in movies, and he happened to go to the same school. He was like me, in that we were both socially awkward, but where I was a twig, he was a bigger guy. Both of us preferred staying at home, so I was surprised when I made the perfunctory request and he agreed to go to the party. I asked why the change of heart and he said, "Dude, girls in slutty costumes."

I couldn't fault him because when we agreed to do this, I was of the same mindset and as lonely. Then I went through an orgy and the original reason for the party was gone. At least, it was for me, but Dave was my brother and I made it my mission to get him laid. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice that Beth was getting more and more twitchy.

Finally, she asked, "So, how was it?"

I didn't even pretend to I didn't know what she meant. "You were right, it was insane, but not in a bad way."

"How was Mom?" I smirked at her, and bobbed my eyebrows. She slapped my arm and laughed, "Not like that, you sicko. I meant last night. How'd she act last night?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Pretty much like you thought. The first thing she did was get me blown by an old lady with no teeth, then she let some biker chick eat her out on the bar."

"Seriously? How old?"

"Sixty, seventy, eighty? I have no idea, but she charged me a double bourbon to do it."

"Ew."

I chuckled, and then told her everything that had happened and everything Mom had told me.

"Beth, you can't even imagine how good it felt. I mean, I've kissed a few girls in high school, but last night, everything was raised a hundredfold." I laughed, "Last night, some guy ground himself between my ass cheeks until he came. I got so much energy from him, I came, too. And a ton. More than I ever had before. When I did, it felt so beyond amazing I fell to my knees afterward. Mom, on the other hand, got energized by it. And I know you've been giving her shit about being a slut, but last night, the more she interacted with people, the better she looked. She was damn near glowing when we left. And as for me? Look at me, I've grown three inches taller and my dick's bigger, too. Wanna feel it again?" She licked her lips and nodded. I leaned back as she unzipped my pants and slipped her hand inside. "Mmm," I said as I got hard.

She pulled her hand away. "Thank you. Is that why you were so excited this morning?"

"You're not going finish?"

"You wish," she teased. I laughed and she said, "Continue your story. You like... this?"

"Hell yeah, and Mom says it's only going to get better. Apparently, these next couple of days are a trial period where you can feel a percentage of the effects, but not all of them."

"Fine, we get great bodies and will want to fuck a lot, but what about our dreams? You know I want to be an engineer, how am I going to do it if I'm chasing dick all the time?"

I laughed, "Chasing dick? Yeah, that's you, all right. Beth, you are the most focused person I know. I seriously doubt you'd let anything get in your way of what you want. Plus, wouldn't it be great if you had the freedom to do what you wanted? You know as well as I do, that attractive people get what they want. How many times have we seen Mom touch someone, smile, then get exactly what she wants? Remember Mrs. Walters? She was dead set about Mom not joining us on our field trip to New York a few years ago, and what'd Mom do?"

"I don't know."

"Yeah you do, you saw it as I did, we just didn't know what was happening."

I could see Beth thinking then she said, "She touched Mrs. Walters."

"Just a friendly pat on her arm and suddenly Mrs. Walters was Mom's best friend. She still calls to ask Mom if she wants a 'Girls' Night Out.' I don't know, Beth, but to me, that's power."

"That's not fair."

"Neither is life."

"So, you're saying I should become a demon, so I can have power?"

"No, I'm saying you should do what you want, but don't do it because you're pissed off. You're the one who wants to be a scientist—"

"Engineer."

"Whatever, but you're forgetting the basic principles of your profession. How do you make sure you do the right thing? Through the scientific method. Act, react, and then act again."

She rolled her eyes so hard, she looked just like Mom. "I think that's an acting method we learned in Intro to Theatre. The scientific method is—ask a question, perform research, establish your hypothesis, test your hypothesis by conducting an experiment, make an observation, analyze the results, draw a conclusion, and present your findings."

"Okay, Mom presented a question, is it better to live our lives as an incubus and a succubus, or do we want to live our lives as humans. What's the next step again?"

"Perform research."

"Which you did."

"And found out how demon we are."

"No, you found out how demon we were. Do you believe Mom would lie to us?"

"She did. She didn't even tell us this until yesterday."

"Exactly, she didn't tell us, but she didn't lie to us."

"A lie of omission is still a lie."

I laughed. "And when Mom asked if you were still a virgin, you said no."

"I am a virgin."

"Since when? The moment you and Sheila turned eighteen, you two started finger blasting each other every chance you got." Her eyes grew wide and I shrugged. "You're not exactly quiet when you do it."

"Fine, but I've still never had a dick in me."

"Semantics."

"Fine, I get your point, but it's still... I don't know, but we should've been told before now."

"Mom said she wasn't allowed. You know Mom, she tells us everything. You remember the sex talk we got, it was very detailed, we could've taught a master class afterward."

She smiled and nodded. "Okay, so what'd you want me to do?"

"What's the next step?"

"Establish and test your hypothesis."

"Okay, so establish a hypothesis."

Beth smiled and said, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For calming me down and for helping me think."

"Well, you're my sister and I love you. Plus, if I become super hot and you don't, you'll be all pissy about it and blame me."

She laughed, "True. Okay, so the hypothesis is it's better to be human."

"No, it's better to be a demon."

"Either way, the test will have to be the same. I'll have to live like a demon for a day, and see how it's different from how I've been living my whole life."

"All right," I said sliding my hand up her thigh.

She giggled, and I was glad she wasn't still mad at me. I mean, we had a hard time staying mad at each other anyway, but I'd also never seen her so upset.

"Nice try, but Mom said I couldn't feed off of you."

"Okay, then with who? Ooo, fuck Dave, he'd love that."

"I bet he would, but I'm not fucking your loser friend. He's a mama's boy who lives in his parent's basement."

"Hey, fuck you. I'm a mama's boy, who still lives at home."

She smirked, "And I'm not fucking you either, am I?"

I laughed, "Well, at least not until tomorrow night."

"Oh yeah. What'd you think that'll be like?"

"From the way Mom talked about it, we won't be the only ones getting initiated, and afterward, it'll be an orgy of all the family."

Beth laughed, "So, not only will I have to let my brother bang me, I'll have to let the family bang me, too?"

"According to Mom, you bang who you want. Except for me—you bang me to complete the ceremony, to get the Matriarch's approval. The rest is up to you. Since it'll just be family members, it'll just be for fun and not to eat."

"That's weird, right? The whole eating through sex thing?"

"Oh yeah, super weird, but it still felt amazing."

"Really? Did it hurt anyone?"

"You mean like a vampire kind of thing?" She nodded, and I shrugged. "Not while we were there, but then I don't know how they feel today."

"I'd hate to kill someone."

I laughed, "You'll have to register that pussy as a lethal weapon."

Her face scrunched, "Ew."

I shook my head, but didn't say anything more as we pulled up and saw Dave waiting for us. He got in and smiled at Beth, and said what up to me. Then he leaned over the seat and said, "Dude, you look different."

I looked at Beth and she asked, "So, are you going as a movie character?"

"Oh, no. I couldn't find anything cool, so I got some vampire teeth and figured that'd be good enough."

"You know we'll be riding with four women, right," I said, "I bet they'd love to help you make it better."

Beth rolled her eyes and started giving directions toward her friend Sheila's house. I tried to keep the conversation open, and even though I had Beth talking before Dave came out, she shut down almost immediately after we took off again. Soon, it was Dave and me talking about the newest movies coming out. As soon as we got to Sheila's house, Beth jumped out of my car and headed inside. I had met Beth's friends and Beth had met Dave, but Dave and the girls hadn't met each other. The girls were like Beth, Dave, and me—awkward, and a bit geeky, especially around the opposite sex. Worry filled me as we entered, especially since Dave tended to make stupid jokes around women, but the girls hid in the backroom.

I pulled Beth to the side and said, "What the hell? I thought you were going to be cool."

"What? I am cool."

"I tried to get you and Dave to talk and you shut down."

She frowned. "I felt... something, it was strange and... I don't know. Besides, I didn't have anything to say. You know how I am."

I looked at her for a moment and couldn't put my finger on it, but she did look off. Not much, but a little. I thought it was because of where we were going. "I get it, Dave's a little weird, but so are we all, and I swear to God, if I've got to ride in a silent car for a half-hour with you four acting shitty, I'll go crazy."

"One hour."

"What?"

"Half there and half back."

"You know you kill me when you do that, right?"

She ground her teeth and said, "Fine. What'd you want?"

"I want you to loosen up and involve Dave, and me for that matter, so the girls will, too. You're their leader, they'll follow whatever you do."

"Okay, but I still don't know what to do."

I thought for a second. "I've got a stupid idea, but you've got to go along with it for it to work."

"What is it?"

"Let's play Truth or Dare." She rolled her eyes, and I said, "Yeah, it's so middle school, but I'll sell it. Just go along with me. Now, which one of your friends thinks I'm cute."

"Ew, none of them." I looked at her for a long moment, and she chewed her lip for a moment, then said, "Fine, it's Kelli. She's hoping you'll flirt with her tonight. Especially with your new body."

"Okay, that'll work."

"What'll work?"

"When you get a chance, dare her to kiss me."

"She'll never go for it."

"Okay, then dare her to do something physical with me."

She looked at me for a moment, and said, "Are you going to try to vibe her?"

"Mom said I should be able to do it, even during this trial period." She frowned. "When Mom did it last night, everyone started having way more fun."

"By having sex with each other."

"Yes, but that was Mom. I figure the most I'll be able to do is make everyone a little more comfortable with each other. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?"

"I lose the only friends I have because you and Dave want to do something weird?"

I laughed, "Yeah, that sounds about right."

She bit the inside of her cheeks and said, "This is the stupidest plan I've ever heard."

"We're about to cram into a car with these people for half... I mean, one hour, and it'd be nice if they didn't hate each other."

"I hate that I can't think of a better, less-juvenile plan. Just so you know, if this doesn't work, you two are walking home."

I smiled as Dave walked past us, "Dude, I'm going home."

"No, don't do that," Beth said, "We're here to have fun. C'mon, let's see if we can get the girls to want to play with us."

She took his arm and gasped a little. I smiled as she led him inside knowing she was starting to feel a little bit of what I felt last night. Lust lived in Dave's body, especially for Beth, and I knew her touching him sent his libido into overdrive. And for Dave, that was saying something. Dave's porn collection was huge, and he was damn near as horny as I was, and as I followed them inside, I could feel his body sending out sexual waves. He tasted great and I almost laughed when Beth looked back at me wide-eyed.

She told Dave to wait for her in the bathroom then she whispered, "Holy shit, I'm so energized."

"It's great, isn't it?"

"Fuck, yeah, it is. I can definitely see the benefits."

"So, you in?"

"I'm still thinking about it, but let's go touch Dave some more."

I laughed, "Okay, but remember, you can push it out as much as you pull it in. Mom was flooding the bar last night. I hated that I couldn't feed off of her."

"That's still weird." I shrugged. "All right, Dave, here I come." She stepped into the bathroom and wobbled a little bit. "Uh, better yet, go into the living room and I'll drag the girls in there too, so we can get ready together."

Dave stared at Beth's ass, as she went upstairs. I slapped his arm, "Dude, that's my sister."

He bobbed his eyebrows and said, "Dude, I know."

We laughed and went into the living room to wait. I texted Beth then said, "Dude, I'm going to try to hook you up with Beth's friend Brenda, the blonde one."

"But I like Beth."

"I know, but she's into Sheila."

"Damn," he said. "You think Brenda will go for me?"

"Hell yeah, I heard she loves teddy bears and you look like a teddy bear."

We were laughing when the girls came in. It was the first time Dave had seen the girls and his jaws snapped shut. They weren't top models or anything like that, but they were wearing tight outfits and short skirts which didn't hide much.

Sheila had small breasts and just the hint of an ass, which looked amazing in her slutty Goth nun outfit. Her black dress was skin tight and stopped at her thighs, where her heeled boots started. Honestly, the only thing that made me think nun was the wooden crucifix around her neck.

Brenda, the one I wanted to hook up with Dave, was dressed like a slutty vampire. She, like Dave, was thick with big breasts and a nice fat ass. Her dress, also skin tight, was a deep red, and underneath were fishnet stockings, a favorite of Dave's. Like my buddy, she had formed fangs that snapped onto her teeth.

My sister, a slutty Wednesday Addams, looked like Sheila without the crucifix, but I wasn't complaining, since her breasts had gotten a bit bigger. Apparently feeding off Dave did a body good. Kelli, the one who liked me, was dressed in a slutty Batgirl outfit. Except for the standard look, she was wearing a one-piece swimsuit with a Bat symbol. Like the others, she was wearing fishnets. She was short and definitely cute, but a bit thinner than I preferred. I didn't care because even though she kept the cape tight around her body, she looked amazing.

They all did, but none of them looked happy at all.

"I don't know why we couldn't continue getting dressed in my room," Sheila complained.

"Because it's rude to the guys. Speaking of which, Alex has a game he wants to play."

Fuck, I thought, guess I better sell the shit out of this one. "All right, we're going trick-or-treating like middle schoolers tonight, so I thought it'd be fun to play a middle-school game. Truth or Dare."

"We're not going trick-or-treating," Sheila said in a huff, "and we're not in middle school."

She sounded so much like Beth I almost laughed. "We're going to a Halloween party in a cemetery, sounds like some middle school shit to me."

Beth rolled her eyes and said, "Fuck it, I'm in." Sheila looked at her and Beth said, "What? Oh, c'mon, it'll be fun. Besides, I'm tired of being so prudish; I'm ready for some fun."

She looked at me and I smiled. Sheila touched her and Beth wooed, as she took a deep breath. "Holy shit! That feels good." She looked at her friend and said, "I turned twenty-one yesterday, and dammit, I want to do something stupid!"

I chuckled to myself, not because of what Beth was saying, but how the jolt Sheila gave her said everything about their relationship. The jolt also gave her a wild-eyed look.

Sheila asked, "Have you been drinking?"

"We said we wanted to get a little wild tonight, right? We're playing. Kelli, you're on Alex's team. Brenda, you're on Dave's team, and I'm with Sheila."