Happy Birthday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. "And exactly, old wise one, how'd you know?"

She shook her head. "Because, oh dumbass one, he follows you around as if you're the end all be all of humankind."

"He does the same to you."

"Yeah, because he wanted to fuck me, just like he wants to fuck you."

I wanted to roll my eyes, but as I glanced back at my friend manhandling his new lover; I couldn't exactly deny her claims. Unfortunately for Dave, I knew too much about him to ever be with him in that way. I loved Dave, but he was into some deviant stuff that I wasn't, at least, I wasn't into yet. Who knew what the demon in me would come to like.

I looked back at my naked sister and asked, "Why aren't you out there?"

"I'm moving on to the next part of my experiment. I'm going to see if I can leave this all-you-can-eat buffet, or if I'm a slave to the demon."

I started to laugh, but saw she was serious. "I'll go round everyone up if you want to go find our clothes."

She rolled her eyes at me and said, "I made sure our clothes were in a safe place before we got too out of control."

That one did make me laugh. "You made sure our clothes were safe before joining the buffet and you think you can't control yourself? I'd say that question has been asked and answered."

"Just help me get everyone to the car, please. You go get Kelli and Dave, while I get Sheila and Brenda."

I gave her a salute before wading into the sea of bodies to seek out our friends. I found Kelli first because she was the easiest to spot, plus I preferred to give my friend more time with his new toy. Kelli was still where I'd last seen her, but instead of a daisy chain of oral sex, she had set up a circle of repeating threesomes. Guys on the bottom, girls on top sitting on faces and cocks.

When I got close, she asked, "What do you think?"

"What is it?"

"I'm calling it The Infinite Male Fantasy."

I studied it for a moment, and said, "Were you going for asymmetrical?"

"Ideally, it would be very symmetrical with only skin tones changing, but I'm limited to who's here. Thankfully, I did find enough people with different skin tones to give a hint of what the bigger piece would be."

"Ah, I see. It goes from dark to light and back again over and over. You didn't want the girls to match the guys?"

"No, that'd be boring so I offset them."

"Do they know they're in an art piece?"

She laughed, "No, they just did what I asked, so I didn't feel the need to tell them any different."

"You know what would be interesting? If along with different skin tones, you also did age."

"Hmm, I'd need a lot more people, but that'd be pretty cool." As we walked away from the group, she looked at me. "Think I could get a show?"

"An art show of sex and nudity?" She shrugged, and I said, "If I had any money, I'd sure sponsor it."

She hugged me, "I feel so free right now and that's because of you and your sister."

"Why us?"

She leaned back, "Alex, I saw you last week. You were half-a-foot shorter and didn't look like you could survive a strong wind. Same with Beth earlier tonight. She looked like herself, but for reasons I don't understand, she changed. Her breasts are larger, her ass is firmer, and both of you are healthier than I've ever seen before."

She looked past me and when I followed her gaze, I found we were looking at Beth. She looked like a goddess.

Kelli said, "She's looking more and more like your Mom." Her eyes turned back to me. "I don't know what's going on, but whatever you're doing, whatever it is you're giving off, it makes my skin tingle." She stepped closer. "It's weird, but I could feel you and Beth wherever you two went in the cemetery. More you than her, but I could still feel her. Except when you're near me. When you're close, all I can feel is you."

That confused me. Mom didn't say anything about others being able to feel us. She held out her hand and I took a step back. Her eyebrows furrowed. "If I'm making your skin tingle, I shouldn't be around you."

"I didn't tell you because you scared me, or because you're hurting me, which you aren't. I told you because I wanted you to know I feel better when you're close." She looked past me again, and again I followed her gaze. My eyes landed on my friend. He was sitting on a couch with his hand between the boy's legs as the boy nuzzled his neck. "Also, I want to know how you changed Dave from a pathological introvert to that."

"I didn't think you knew Dave."

She chuckled, "We have some classes together. Honestly, I never paid much attention to him, at least until I saw him around your house one day. After that, I saw him everywhere. He's quiet, and even though he's also a big guy, he disappears into the background. He's invisible and yet he's sitting over there apparently beginning a relationship with Ethan."

I shook my head, "Dave's a lot more outgoing than you think. And like you, he's feeling a little free, cutting loose. And it's not wrong to start a new relationship."

"I agree, but Ethan's not into the shy guys; he likes someone who'll be in charge of him."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning, he enjoys strong men."

I sighed and hoped Ethan was a passing fancy for Dave because Dave had never been called a strong man. "You know this is a strange conversation to be having in the middle of a cemetery. Especially when we're both naked."

She shrugged. "Wanna fuck me again?"

"No, but I would like to know why you're telling me this."

"I want you to know you can trust me and that I won't tell your secrets. Plus, I don't want to see Dave, or Ethan for that matter, get hurt. They're both decent-enough guys. Although, if truth be told, they'd be good for each other. Dave needs someone who'd see him as an authority figure, and Ethan needs someone who he can feel safe with."

Confused, I stared at her.

She shrugged. "Sorry, the cost of being a psychology major. Especially since I've started reading case files. I see solutions everywhere."

I laughed. "This is starting to make a whole lot more sense."

She winked at me, as she sashayed away and I couldn't help but watch her ass as she did. When she got near, she whispered into Dave's ear before walking toward Beth. I'm not sure what she said, but as I watched, Dave spoke and Ethan got off his lap. Dave grabbed the smaller boy and kissed him while gripping his ass hard enough to leave bruises. The smaller boy bit his lip as Dave walked away and then gave a little hop of happiness, before disappearing into the crowd.

I shook my head and met the others at the edge of the orgy. Beth looked at me as we got dressed, "Should we do something about this?"

I glanced around and said, "The best thing we can do is to leave. Especially you."

She looked at me, "Why me?"

"Because you started this." She shook her head and I said, "A couple of hours ago, while you were riding Dave, you got a wild look in your eyes and held out your hand. I don't know what you did, but that's when everyone went crazy."

"You could've done it."

I shook my head. "Not me. Oh, just so you know, Kelli's questioning things."

She looked at Kelli who was watching us. "Questioning what?"

"She's asking how we changed and she says our waves make her skin tingle."

She stood there for a long moment and said, "Let's take her to Mom and let her figure it out. I mean, she's been at this longer than we have."

I nodded and followed the crew to my car wondering what any of this meant.

12