All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Skip!'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so good!

This story is so erotic! I love stories of gentle, loving sex between 2 men-I have no trouble coming right along with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Job

Relating the story of a young man and mature man having a little hot m2m sex.....sounds pretty much true as I too drank Genny beer and have camped at Lake Durant........no sex with a man there tho.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Erotic and warm

Nice story that was both erotic and tender. Thanks.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 15 years ago
Not the usual hot and heavy sex!

It reads so true! The little details, the doubt, the fears, the needs of the characters. Definately a great first time story even if it was just their first time together. The sadness makes it just that more believable.

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 15 years ago
Awesome story!

Loved the characters and the sex was awesome too. Tender moments with characters that felt real. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

loved the story. hot from the start and all throughout. However, the ending was a boner killer, I mean the part you mentioned that he died. It makes me sad because I was expecting part two. Otherwise, thanks for your hard work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot! Love armpits.

This was such a hot, tender story. I came hard reading it.

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Wonderful, tender, erotic, surprising lusty story! Thanks!

oyster01oyster014 months ago

WTF?

Excellent till the end, when Rich died!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous