All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Threesome'

by mothman34

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Tina seems like a hottie. But legs for days at 5-foot-3?

Wish my wife would do this to me!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Very hot

I have always wanted to make it with a shemale. To do it in a threesome with another woman would be very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Doesn't get any better than this. Although, the unsafe sex was unexpected. Tina must really know Miranda well and has ensured she was clean to allow that.

EasypeterEasypeterover 5 years ago
Fuck me

Love for my wife to set me up like this . Mine loves to share with others but no trans.

Badger1953Badger1953over 5 years ago
Great!!!!

Another great story. Makes me to even more want to find a tranny. So hot

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 5 years ago
so hot

Very well written .. just could't stop reading .. I long to have a birthday just like that .. being fucked all day by them both and filled over and over with her hot cum .. I would like to be dressed as a lovely girl and used as their sexual plaything while blindfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I did it

Hired a trans woman in Vegas to fuck me. She was all woman other than her cock. She fucked me good, hard and deep. We did it twice. I’m ready to do it again.

xploring96xploring96over 5 years ago

Getting spit roasted is the ultimate in submission. That was so hot

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
Fantastic

I would love for my wife to do this for birthday. Getting spit-roasted by her and a shemale is my ultimate dream. Great story.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 5 years ago
Hey girls/TS

Any girls/TS want to do that to me? Im a guy, preferred age of girls/TS is 30 or younger

contact me at phoenix23ninja@gmail.com or through the feedback tab on my profile

Just4funeddyJust4funeddyover 5 years ago
Best bday gift ever?

This sounds like the best bday gift ever. I would love for my wife to give this to me for my bday. Can't wait to hear what happens at Tina's bday. Hoping for Miranda and Her hubby to spit roast her and have a 3 way snowball kiss.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Meh. Concept was promising but descriptions a bit mechanical. Also, I don't like the idea of a ts girl used as a prop for novel entertainment, objectification is a fine line, and this story wavers on the wrong side of it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImagination7 months ago

A really good story.

Especially because you give us free smut to read, I'm very appreciative. But the phrase, 'she's got legs that go on forever' is rarely applicable to women Tina's height. They can be sexy as all get out, well-formed, make your tongue hang out, or a number of other things. Anyway, thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous