Happy Birthday to Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara gave me an impish grin. "Are you sure about that, Uncle Mike? She seemed awfully amused whenever she saw you looking at me yesterday."

"Well, you were fully dressed yesterday and she was right there the whole time," I countered. "If she saw you like this, she wouldn't be as understanding. Normally, she's extremely possessive and she does not like me looking at other women at all."

Tamara reached up and teasingly fiddled with that one button between her breasts. I couldn't help but stare, and I noticed her nipples were now completely hard.

"So you want me to take this off?" she breathed.

"No!" I replied, far louder than I intended. She jumped a bit, which was distracting as all hell. I shook my head and tore my gaze from her magnificent tits. "Tamara, you know how amazing you look. If I'm going to be honest with you, I have to say I would love to see you dressed like this all day long. But if you parade around the house dressed like this, there's no way I'll get any work done, AND my wife will kill me the second she walks in the door. Okay?"

She nodded and gave me a soft smile. "Thanks for being honest with me," she said. She glanced down pointedly at my crotch before adding, "Aunt Cathy is a lucky woman."

I blew out a long breath as I retreated to my bedroom. It wasn't cold in the house, but I thought it would be a good idea to wear sweat pants as long as Tamara was staying with us. I put on a loose t-shirt and made my way back out to the kitchen to get that coffee. Tamara had beaten me there and was already mixing creamer and sugar into her coffee. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the baggy sweatshirt she was wearing. My relief was short-lived.

When I walked around the kitchen counter, her shapely bare legs drew my attention. I didn't see any shorts. I thought about asking, but shook my head. It was probably best if I didn't know what she was wearing under that sweatshirt.

I managed not to stare at her legs while I fixed my coffee and took that first blessed sip. "Ohhh," I sighed. I leaned back against the counter and regarded Tamara as I took a second sip. She was smiling at me and once again looked amused. "What have you got planned for today?" I asked after I had swallowed.

She gave me an impish smile and shook her head. It looked like she thought about saying something and then changed her mind. Instead, she took a sip of her coffee while she thought it over. After she swallowed, she said, "My online classes don't start until next week. I was thinking about going out, figuring out where everything is around this neighborhood. Maybe you'd..." Tamara had been looking at my face, but she stopped and looked deeply into my eyes. "Uncle Mike," she said softly, "I really appreciated it earlier, when you were honest with me. If I tell you something deeply personal, can I trust you to keep it a secret?"

"Of course," I replied.

She sighed and shuddered at the same time. "I really need to get laid," she breathed.

I spluttered on the sip of coffee I had just taken, and turned quickly to set the mug down on the counter. I leaned over the sink and splashed some water onto my face to get rid of the coffee that had run down my chin. After I had rinsed my face, I snagged a paper towel and wiped my face dry. Tamara was still staring at my face when I did that. I wadded up the paper towel and tossed it into the trash.

"Okay, Tamara," I said slowly. "I can keep it a secret that you need to get laid."

She looked annoyed and chewed her lip for a moment. "Uncle Mike...I wouldn't have gotten into all that trouble if I wasn't so damned horny all the time. I haven't been laid in a week and a half, and I can't tell you how bad I need it right now." She stepped closer and her hand squeezed my shaft through my sweat pants. Her eyes held me spellbound. "Please, Uncle Mike," she whispered. "I heard you and Aunt Cathy last night. I know you want to fuck me. Will you please take care of me?"

I was going to say no, until that last part. Then I thought, You know, I promised her parents I would take care of her. It sounded lame, even inside my head. I couldn't actually go through with it, could I? Then I groaned and closed my eyes. Tamara had reached into my sweat pants and now she was stroking my hard dick. I looked at her face, at her helplessly horny expression, and I knew I had to have that same expression at that moment.

When she whispered, "Please?" again, I nodded.

She held onto my throbbing shaft, pulling me along behind her until we were in the guest bedroom. Then she turned and pulled my sweatpants down. Her eyes widened and she moaned, "Oh!" when my erect cock sprang free of the elastic waistband. Then she quickly pulled her sweatshirt above her head, revealing that she hadn't worn anything else. She pulled me with her onto the bed, spreading her sexy legs wide and guiding the tip of my rock-hard dick between her drenched folds.

Her breathy, high-pitched voice was irresistible when she begged, "Please fuck me."

There are certain key moments in every man's life that he looks back on with regret. Some are things you regret because you wished you hadn't done them. Others are opportunities you wish you had taken advantage of when you had the chance. Theoretically, I could have still stopped at that moment. I could have pulled back from Tamara's incredible body, pulled my sweatpants back up my legs, and refused to give in to this delectable temptation. I looked down at my throbbing cock, poised at the entrance to paradise and shook my head.

"I would never forgive myself," I murmured.

I pushed forward and watched as my cock sank into her moist, velvety embrace. We both groaned and I looked up into her eyes. Tamara's eyes and mouth were both wide as I gave her what she wanted. The shock in her expression told me she was getting more than she expected. After the stories I had heard about my niece, I was surprised that her pussy felt as tight as it did.

"Oh, God yes," she breathed.

I had to go slowly and exercise careful control, or I would not have lasted six strokes in her impossibly perfect little pussy. Fucking Tamara was visually spectacular as well—the way her heaving breasts bobbed hypnotically on her chest with each thrust was stunning, and her pussy looked incredibly arousing as it stretched obscenely around my thick shaft. It was almost as much of a turn-on to see her aroused expression as I filled her with my cock.

She gasped out loud when I leaned into her body and took her breast in my mouth. I was still looking into her eyes when she bit her lip, closed her eyes and shuddered through her first orgasm. The combination of stimuli nearly pushed me right over the edge. The only thing that stopped me was her tightly gripping sheath holding me fast and forcing me to stop fucking her until she finished shaking beneath me.

I slowly worked my full length into her, only to feel her coming explosively a second time. Once again, her pussy held me tightly and prevented me from thrusting until her orgasm passed. We slowly managed to build up speed over the next fifteen minutes and she came twice more. I savored her breasts the entire time and loved how inflamed her nipples became as I sucked them greedily.

I finally released her breast and held her legs wide open so I could watch my dick pistoning in and out of her. I looked up at her face and asked, "May I come inside you?"

"Yes!" she cried out, shoving her sexy butt up off the bed to urge me on.

It felt like her pussy was milking me when I finally exploded deep inside her. The way her body shook all over, I knew she was coming just as hard as I was. I kept my entire shaft buried inside her as my sperm shot out of me, leaning down to kiss her mouth hungrily the entire time. She was unable to kiss me back, gasping into my mouth through her own intense orgasm. When we had both finished coming and she could breathe normally again, she attacked my mouth with hers.

"Oh, thank you, Uncle Mike!" she gasped between frantic kisses. "That was incredible! None of my boyfriends ever made me come like that!"

We both shuddered when I pulled my spent shaft out of her. Tamara shocked me by flipping around onto her hands and knees and slurping my dick into her mouth. I shivered all over when I felt her throat taking in the head of my cock. I shook my head to let her know I was too sensitive for her to actually suck me, since I couldn't speak at that moment. She gave me one long suck as she released me, and then licked her lips. Her eyes didn't leave my dick as she groaned, "I love your dick."

Before I had a chance to say anything, she pressed her palm to her freshly-fucked pussy and hopped out of the bed. She gave me a peck on the cheek as she brushed by me and headed into the bathroom. I shook my head and blew out a long breath. Wow. That really just happened.

When I heard her start her shower, I pulled my sweat pants back on, grabbed a fresh cup of coffee in the kitchen, and headed into my home office. It took me a while to clear my head and get some work done.

I left my office door ajar. Normally, I close it for extra privacy, but that seemed rude with Tamara there in the house. When I heard her come out of the guest room, I rolled my chair back and leaned over to peek out the door.

"Hey," I called, "Are you okay?"

She came sauntering over with a huge smile on her face. The t-shirt she wore over her shorts was loose, but it still clung to the topside of her breasts and hung down from her stiff nipples. "I am sooo much better," she replied gratefully. "That was exactly what I needed."

I smiled up at her. "Glad I could help," I chuckled. Then I sighed heavily and added, "It was pretty incredible for me, too. Thank you Tamara."

She gave me a dazzling smile and nodded, which of course made her fantastic breasts bob up and down right in front of my face. I groaned.

"Okay, I really need to get back to work," I said, shaking my head. She giggled as I rolled my chair back over to my desk. When she turned around to walk back to her room, her soft workout shorts displayed her fantastic ass and made it clear to me she still wasn't wearing underwear. "Fuck," I groaned softly, turning my attention back to my computer.

* * *

I managed to knuckle down for the next three hours and got one of my projects done. I wrote a quick e-mail and attached the file, sending it off and leaning back in my seat with a satisfied sigh. That was half of what I had hoped to accomplish for the day. I had taken a pair of breaks to get more coffee, and my cup was once again empty. I stood and stretched before heading to the kitchen, but realized halfway there that I really ought to eat something.

I hadn't had breakfast, and it was closing in on lunch time. This wasn't all that unusual for me when I worked from home; taking a break to grab something to eat sometime between ten and noon gave me lots of options. It wasn't really too late for a late breakfast or brunch, or I could just grab an early lunch if I was in the mood for it. I set my empty coffee mug on the counter and stepped over to the open door of the guest bedroom.

"Hey, Tamara, are you hungry?" I asked.

She was lying on the bed facing away from me with her laptop open in front of her. Her head turned so that she was looking over her left shoulder at me just as she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. Naturally, that pushed her perfect backside toward me and my eyes were drawn there irresistibly. It was only a fleeting glimpse before she rolled into a sitting position on the side of the bed, and then my eyes were drawn to her breasts shimmying beneath that loose t-shirt before I brought my gaze up to her face.

She was smiling and looking at the growing bulge in the front of my sweat pants. "Yes," she replied.

I really was still thinking about food when I asked, "What are you in the mood for?"

"I'd really like to suck your dick before you fuck me this time," she purred.

I opened my mouth and almost said, "I meant food." Instead, what came out was, "Okay!"

Tamara slid to her feet and glided over to me. Even though I had said "Okay," I hadn't moved. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss, then guided me back toward the bed while hungrily sucking on my tongue. We stopped moving when the backs of her thighs touched the edge of the mattress, but didn't stop kissing. Tamara's hands slid down my body and her fingernails grazed my chest, causing me to groan into her mouth. She broke off the kiss and looked up at me.

"God, I love that," she murmured.

"What's that?" I asked as she untied the drawstring and pulled my sweat pants open.

"Seeing you so turned on like that," she replied. She lowered to a squatting position as she pulled my sweat pants down my legs. "It really turns me on when you look at me like that." Then she looked from my face to the rampant erection in front of her face. "And this...mmm," she opened her mouth and took half my cock between those marvelous lips.

I felt her tongue swirl around the head of my dick, and then she applied firm suction and worked her lips up and down my shaft. Her nostrils flared and she looked up at me, giving me three more vigorous sucks before she pulled her mouth off.

"Don't get me wrong, Uncle Mike, I love the manly smell of your sweaty balls. But I have to ask why you're wearing sweat pants when it's so warm in the house."

I shook my head and had to smile a little. "When I said we should both get dressed earlier, I thought it was a good idea. I thought if I wore shorts, it would be way too obvious how hard you would get me. I didn't want to be parading around with an obvious boner all day."

She giggled and stroked my slick shaft with her right hand. "Oh, don't you worry about that, Uncle Mike. I'll be happy to take care of every one of your boners for you."

Then she took me back in her mouth and reached around to squeeze my ass cheeks in her hands. She ran her nails down both cheeks, and then grabbed them firmly, encouraging me to fuck her mouth. It was quite possibly the best blowjob I ever received. Tamara moaned when she sucked the first pre-cum from my dick, and then she released my ass and brought her right hand around to once again stroke my shaft when she pulled her mouth off of me. She sucked in a breath as she looked up at me.

"If you get close when I'm sucking you, just let me know. I don't mind if you want to come in my mouth."

I nodded, but then said, "Okay, but if I do that I probably won't be able to get it up again right away. I thought you wanted me to fuck you again?"

"Hmm," she said thoughtfully, still stroking my cock and looking at it. "I do want you to fuck me, but I really wanted you to come in my mouth." She squeezed my shaft from the base up to the middle, and a clear drop formed at the tip. She licked it from me eagerly and swallowed it. Then she stood up and slid her shorts down her legs, looking into my eyes. "You should probably fuck me now, before I get carried away sucking that wonderful dick. Just promise me you'll pull out and come in my mouth when you get close, okay?"

I nodded and pulled my shirt over my head as she did the same. "I'll try," I promised.

I managed to deliver on that promise, but it was really fucking close.

Tamara got up on her hands and knees on the bed, looking over her shoulder at me as I took her from behind. Oh my god, her ass looked so sexy! She moaned as I grabbed her fantastic ass cheeks and spread them open. I loved watching my shaft sliding in and out of her snug little pussy.

"Damn, you got even harder," she groaned appreciatively. "You really like looking at my ass, don't you?"

"Hell yes," I replied.

We both moaned as I picked up speed and pounded her from behind. Twice she gasped, "Wait!" and spun around to suck me insistently. Both times I shuddered uncontrollably—it looked and felt so fucking intense. Tamara licked her lips and turned back around, and her wet pussy was ready for more. I grabbed her hips and jack-hammered my dick in and out of her after that second time, and she cried out deliriously.

When she came, her pussy flooded with her juices and gripped me tightly. I nearly lost it, but managed—just barely—to pull out of her. My voice sounded strangled when I gasped, "Coming!"

Her eyes were wild when she spun around and took me in her mouth, and she moaned loudly as I erupted between her lips. There was so much of it shooting out of me that some of it escaped her lips and ran down her chin. I felt a little of it running down the base of my shaft and onto my balls. When I finished coming, she licked up all of it.

I was breathless after that intense orgasm, and flopped onto the bed next to her to catch my breath. Tamara leaned over and took my balls in her mouth one at a time, working them over with her tongue. When she was satisfied she had gotten all of the cum off of them, she took my spent cock back into her mouth and nursed it gently. I shuddered again as she pulled the residual sperm out of my shaft.

When my breathing was back to normal, I pushed her onto her back and dove in to feast on her juicy snatch. In no time she was bucking against my face and pulling my hair. Her shapely thighs pressed against my ears, keeping me from hearing what she cried out. I heard her muffled voice, though, so I knew she was being very vocal. After she finished and her thighs relaxed, I pushed two fingers into her molten depths and pulled my face back.

"Shh," I cautioned. "The neighbors will hear you."

She nodded and I lowered my head to begin sucking her hard little clit.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned.

I looked up at her face and opened my eyes wide in warning, and she nodded and bit her lip. Tamara looked spectacular when she came all over my fingers and my mouth. Her big tits shook all over and her nipples were completely hard. She was still biting her lip and she shook her head and whimpered. I made her do it twice, and she was panting when I sat up and kissed her breasts. Then I sat back and gave her my wry smile.

"Not to sound like I'm complaining, but I actually came in to see if you wanted some food," I murmured. "This is usually when I have either a late breakfast or early lunch, depending on what I'm in the mood to eat." I looked her sexy body up and down before looking back into her eyes. "I loved the appetizer, though."

* * *

Because it was warm, we just had sandwiches and chips for lunch, with soda. Well, I had soda. Tamara had a rum and coke. After we'd eaten I changed into comfortable lightweight shorts. I got a lot of work done the next hour, and then I took a break to drive Tamara around so I could show her the neighborhood. We have a couple of good-sized grocery stores just a few blocks from our house, plus the usual smattering of fast-food restaurants, a pair of strip malls, and a decent movie theater. We stopped and grabbed milkshakes at a drive-through and sipped on those while I pointed out useful places to know.

Cathy called while we were stopped at a traffic light, and I handed the phone to Tamara. "Would you mind taking this?" I asked. "I didn't hook it up to the Bluetooth before we started, and it's illegal to talk on the phone while driving here."

She nodded and answered the phone. "Hey, Aunt Cathy, how are you?"

"I'm alright," my wife replied, "just thought I'd call and check in. Where's Mike?"

"He's driving me around to show me the neighborhood," Tamara answered.

"Hi, honey," I chipped in.

"Oh, that's nice," Cathy said. "Are you going to the campus?"

"I wasn't planning on it," I replied. "I figured the three of us could head out there one of these evenings, when the traffic and parking aren't so bad."

"That makes sense," Cathy said. I grinned, because I could practically see her nodding into her phone. "Tamara, is there anything you need?"