Happy Birthday to Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara looked at my lap and licked her lips. "Um...I can't think of anything at the moment, Aunt Cathy," she replied. "I'm sure if I think of something I need, Uncle Mike can help me with it."

As soon as the phone call ended, Tamara put my cell phone into the console and then leaned toward me. "Can I suck your dick?" she asked breathily. "It really turns me on to suck a guy's dick while he's driving."

"That's a really bad idea in this neighborhood," I replied. I nodded toward a police cruiser parked in a driveway ahead of us. "There are five or six cops who live in our neighborhood, and two of them live on our street. They're awesome neighbors, but Cathy knows all their wives and they pay attention to every car driving through here."

Tamara reached over and fondled my cock through my shorts. "Oh, that's a shame," she murmured.

I made the next left turn and headed quickly back to the house. I parked in the garage and Tamara had my dick in her mouth before the garage door even had a chance to close. I reached down her back and squeezed her sexy bottom through her shorts. She moaned around my dick, unfastening her seatbelt so she could kneel on the passenger seat and spread her legs for me. Her pussy was soaked when my fingers reached it.

"We should go inside," I growled, but she didn't hear me. She was moaning and slurping my dick too loudly and only got more insistent when my fingers slipped inside her.

I was shocked at how quickly she made me come in her mouth. I barely had time to croak, "Coming!" and then my dick was pulsing rope after rope of my semen. Tamara's moans reached a crescendo and I felt her juices gushing around my fingers. She gulped noisily and continued sucking until I shivered and begged her to stop.

"Please, Tamara," I shuddered, "You're sucking it too hard, and I'm way too sensitive right now."

She gave me one last spine-tingling slurp and released me, sitting back on her seat. "Sorry," she whispered with an impish grin on her face. "I was really enjoying your dick in my mouth."

"I could tell," I chuckled. "Believe me, I wish it didn't get so sensitive. You were amazing."

I finally unbuckled my seatbelt and took my milkshake to my office with me.

* * *

Tamara brought her laptop out to the living room so she could sit on the couch and work on it, while setting her drink on the coffee table. That put her squarely in my line of sight every time I glanced out my office door. Every time I looked that direction, I couldn't help but notice how her shorts failed to cover her pussy. It was peeking out at me invitingly from that leg opening. I was salivating and had a tough time focusing on my work.

About the sixth time I turned my head her direction, Tamara grinned at me and pulled her leg opening to the side to give me an unobstructed view of her tasty little clam, and then I knew she had done it on purpose in the first place.

"You're so bad," I groaned at her. "I'm never going to get my work done."

She never stopped grinning. She picked up her milkshake and noisily sucked on the straw, draining the last little bit of it before getting to her feet and sauntering over to stand next to me. Dropping her empty cup into my trash can, she turned her head and looked at the screen of my computer. Then she shook her head and looked back into my eyes.

"I can't even tell what you're doing," she said. "I was hoping to take one look and see how close you were to finishing." She looked down at my lap and then back up at my face. "I figured if you were at a good stopping point, I could slide into your lap right here, take your hard dick into my pussy, and have you suck my tits for me."

My dick lurched in response and I groaned again. "Damn, that sounds amazing," I said, blowing out a big breath. "But even if I could get it up for you right now, I would be so drained afterward that I would need a nap. Then I wouldn't be done with my work when Cathy gets home, and she would know something was up."

Tamara leaned down and kissed me on my lips softly. Then she kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear. "Well, maybe this will motivate you. I'll be waiting naked in my room. As soon as you're done, call me in here and I'll come running." She bit my earlobe and I shuddered. She was still grinning when she stood upright and asked, "Okay?"

I nodded eagerly, not trusting myself to speak. I just knew I would say something stupid. Instead, I just feasted my eyes on her as she turned and walked away.

Damn, I have never been as motivated as I was after that! Unfortunately, it didn't help me overcome the technical shortcomings of the program we were using for that project. When I finally finished and sent off the e-mail, I had to groan in frustration when I saw the time. Cathy would be home in ten minutes or less. I got up and hustled over to the guest bedroom.

True to her word, my niece was gloriously naked in her bed. Her fingers lazily worked their way in and out of her pussy, and she had her eyes closed as she bit her lip and whimpered. Holy fuck, did she ever look sexy! Her eyes shot open when she heard my lusty groan.

"I thought I was going to ride you in your office?" she panted.

"We don't have time," I said, spreading my hands helplessly at my sides. "Cathy will be here any minute."

I crawled into her bed and lapped at her irresistible little pussy until I heard my wife pull up in the driveway. Tamara shuddered and came a second time before I stood up. "Thank you!" she hollered at my retreating back.

I washed my face quickly, and was drying it when I heard Cathy come in the front door.

* * *

We shared a nice dinner and Cathy and I sat on the couch to watch television after we had washed the dishes. Tamara had put the same t-shirt and shorts on before joining us for dinner. I was shocked when she came over and sat in my lap. My eyes shot over to my wife's face, and she grinned and shook her head. I held up both hands and pantomimed pushing Tamara out of my lap, and Cathy snorted at me.

"Oh, relax Mike," she said, reaching over to brush my cheek with the back of my hand. "I don't mind."

I'm sure my eyes were huge. I could not believe this was actually my wife sitting next to me. "I'm getting hard!" I mouthed at her. Then I licked my lips and whispered, "This is a bad idea," loudly enough that both of them could hear me.

"It's okay, baby," my wife cooed. I could tell from her expression that she was aroused.

"Thanks, Aunt Cathy," Tamara said softly, and she pressed her bottom right into my throbbing cock.

It wasn't like she was grinding in my lap, but she was moving around enough that I thought I was going to come in my shorts before that movie was over. After the movie ended, Tamara leaned over and kissed my wife right on the mouth. All I could see was the back of her head, but she ground her butt in my lap while they kissed. They both let out a soft gasp when they broke it off, and then Tamara got up and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Thank you," she whispered, and then she walked into her room and closed the door.

Cathy turned off the television and kissed me hungrily before dragging me into our bedroom. She practically tore my clothes off of me after she closed the door. "Oh, God, I am so turned on!" she panted. "I can't wait for you to fuck me!"

She had changed clothes after work, while I was cooking dinner, so it didn't take long for her to shed her nightgown and panties. Cathy was absolutely soaked when I slid my cock into her. She gasped again, "Oh, damn baby! You are so fucking hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck MEEE!"

I didn't give a damn if the neighbors heard me fucking my wife, so I gave it to her as hard and as fast as I could. She came like crazy all over my dick, again and again. Finally I stopped pounding her horny pussy when she grabbed my shoulders. Cathy took a bit before she caught her breath and could speak.

"I need a little break," she finally panted.

I leaned down and kissed her. "Okay," I replied, pulling back onto my haunches.

Her eyes drifted down to my wet, throbbing dick before returning to my face. "Was Tamara wearing that outfit around you all day?" she asked.

I nodded.

"And you could tell she wasn't wearing any panties," she growled.

I bit my lip and nodded again. She smiled when she saw my dick respond by lurching up and bobbing up and down. Cathy sat up and then rolled over onto her knees, pointing her shapely butt back at me.

"You should go get the lube," she growled at me, a little louder. "I think it's time for you to fuck sweet little Tamara in her ass."

I cocked my head, looking at her face, and she nodded. I slid off the bed and stopped in my tracks when I heard Tamara gasp on the other side of our bedroom door. For a fraction of a second, I thought about saying something to Cathy, but when I turned my head all I could focus on was her swaying, sexy ass. I hurried into the bathroom, turning on the light so I could find the lube under the counter.

Now, I guess I should explain that my wife simply isn't into anal sex. She knows it is my favorite fantasy, but her tight little butthole just wasn't designed to take my fat dick. Even though I tried my best to be gentle and take my time, it had hurt her both times she let me fuck her ass before. And it was only those two times. So I was really, really surprised she was offering me her tight asshole. I also wasn't about to question my good fortune.

It looked so fucking incredible when my wife's lubricated asshole spread around the head of my cock. Her filthy talk just made it more unbelievable. "Oh, Uncle Mike!" she groaned. "Your cock feels so fucking huge in my ass! Unh! Oh, how did you know? Uh! I LOVE it in my asshole! Unh! Unh! Yes! Fuck my ass!"

I did not last long at all. When I exploded in my wife's sweet asshole, it shocked me that she actually came. From her expression—after she rolled over—it was clear she was just as shocked.

"I can't believe that!" she whispered.

I leaned down and peppered her mouth, neck and breasts with kisses. "Thank you so much, baby," I whispered. "That was incredible."

I helped Cathy into the shower and washed her back for her. She pulled down the shower nozzle and rinsed me off, then shooed me out of the shower. I didn't need her to tell me that she was going to wash out her asshole and didn't want me watching.

* * *

After she had dried herself and put on a nightgown, Cathy joined me in the bed and we held and kissed each other tenderly. It took me several minutes, but I finally remembered that I had heard Tamara gasp just outside our bedroom door. "Oh, shit," I muttered. "I completely forgot to tell you last night." I shook my head.

"What?" she whispered.

"I'm pretty sure Tamara was outside our bedroom door last night," I said. "I thought I heard her walking away from the door when you went into the bathroom last night, after we had finished having sex. I was going to say something then, but I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back to bed, you were already asleep."

I felt her nod her head on my shoulder. "Okay," she said sleepily. "So she heard us having sex. That's not a big deal."

I turned and growled in her ear, "It is if she heard you saying, 'Fuck me Uncle Mike! Fill my pussy with that huge dick!' and all that other stuff you said."

"Oh, shit!" Cathy hissed. "I totally forgot I said that."

"It gets worse, potentially," I said. "I could swear I heard her gasp right outside our door when you told me to get the lube."

"Oh, dammit," Cathy murmured, shaking her head on my shoulder. She sounded upset, but not with me. "Dammit! That was so fucking stupid of me. Mike, I am really sorry." She kissed my shoulder.

"Why are you apologizing to me?" I asked. I was genuinely perplexed.

She sighed and rolled onto her side, rubbing her hand over my chest. "Baby, I should have said something earlier but I just didn't think it was a good idea." She let out a long sigh. "My sister told me Tamara is severely oversexed. She is just incredibly horny all the time."

I nodded. "Troy told me something similar," I said, referring to her sister's husband. "Why is that such a big deal?"

"It's a big deal because that was how Tamara got into so much trouble in the first place," Cathy replied, sounding sad. "That poor girl..." she sighed. Then Cathy rolled away from me and turned on the bedside lamp, making me squint my eyes.

Cathy was shaking her head and looking into my eyes. "I can't believe I'm telling you this, Mike, but Tamara needs to get fucked, thoroughly and regularly, and I need you to do that for me."

"What?!?" I yelped. It was high-pitched, strangled, and sounded nothing like my voice. I carefully cleared my throat. "Sorry," I said. Then I repeated, "WHAT?!?"

Cathy chuckled and kissed me. "I'm sorry, baby. I hadn't really thought it through before we agreed to let her stay with us. Somebody needs to give my horny, sexy niece a good pussy-pounding on a regular basis. You're the only one I trust to do the job."

"You're shitting me," I snorted. "Cathy, if this is your idea of a joke—"

"No, Mike," she said. Her expression was completely serious as she shook her head. "You know the guys who live around here. Would you trust any of them to have sex with Tamara? You know damn well any one of those immature bastards would run their mouth off, and then she'd be right back in the same mess—there would be a line of guys ready to fight for their turn to get into her panties."

I thought about it and nodded. That sounded entirely accurate. But still...

"Cathy, if you are setting me up—if you just want me gone and you want the house, all you have to do is say so. I know I've said it before, but you don't need to drag Tamara into it if that's what this is about." My voice sounded subdued even to my own ears.

My wife leaned down and kissed me hungrily on my mouth. She was chuckling out of her nose as she did. When she pulled her head back, she said, "No, baby. I want you now more than ever." Her hand slid down and squeezed the shaft of my dick. "I can't tell you how fucking hot it has gotten me thinking about this wonderful pussy-pleaser of yours going into my busty little niece. You should..." She trailed off and lifted her head, turning toward the door.

My wife's hearing is much better than mine. I didn't know what she was doing when she abruptly slid out of the bed and hurried over to the door, and I didn't hear Tamara sobbing until after my wife pulled open the bedroom door. She was on her knees just outside our bedroom door, and there were tears running down her cheeks. It was impossible to miss that she was once again wearing that gauzy, see-through babydoll nightie with the tiny matching panties.

"Tamara, why are you crying?" Cathy asked.

"Did...did my parents tell you that?" Tamara stammered, so softly I could barely hear her. I sat up and scooted closer on the bed.

"Tell us what? That you were..." Cathy swallowed, "oversexed?"

"No, not that," Tamara sniffed. "Did my parents tell you I love it in my ass? I tried to be careful, but...I guess they must have heard me." Her voice got quieter as she spoke, and was barely a whisper at the end.

My wife turned and shook her head, and I shrugged helplessly in reply.

"Wait. What are you talking about, Tamara?" Cathy was obviously confused, as was I.

"I heard you tell Uncle Mike," Tamara said, looking up from the floor at my wife and then at me. She swallowed heavily and then added, "I get that you were just role-playing or whatever, but you told him I love it in my ass. My parents told you that, right?"

"No," Cathy replied, shaking her head slowly. "I said that because it's his favorite fantasy. He's just too big for my ass or we'd do that a lot more often."

I was surprised to hear her say that. It wasn't something she had ever confessed to me in the seven years since we had last tried anal sex. Tamara seemed equally shocked to hear my wife's words, and her eyes were huge when she looked over at me.

"Really?" she squeaked.

I nodded. Cathy shot me a smoldering smile and then reached down to help Tamara to her feet.

"So, did you hear the rest of our conversation, after the part about your horny asshole?" Cathy asked. Her voice was throaty and she sounded aroused. I guess Tamara thought she was angry.

"I'm sorry, Aunt Cathy," she stammered. "I shouldn't have been eavesdropping."

"Did you hear what I just told your Uncle Mike?" Cathy demanded.

"No," Tamara replied. "I thought my parents must have heard me getting...you know. And then I thought they told you about it, and I had to wonder who else knew." While she was getting all that out, my wife had wrapped an arm around her and was steering her toward the bed.

"Oh," my wife said lightly. "So you didn't hear when I told him you needed to get fucked, thoroughly and regularly, and I wanted him to do that for me?"

Tamara blinked and looked at my wife in disbelief. "No," she said. "I definitely did NOT hear that. Oh, you're kidding me, right?"

"Nope," Cathy replied.

Tamara's eyes were huge when she looked over at me. I shook my head and bit my lip.

"I just have one favor to ask you," my wife continued. "Tonight, when my husband fucks you, can I watch?"

Tamara looked at her and once again blinked in disbelief. She looked from my wife's face over to mine, and then down to my throbbing dick. She licked her lips and then looked back at my wife. Her voice was once again breathy with her arousal.

"Aunt Cathy, are you serious?" she asked. My wife nodded. "You want your husband to fuck me with that beautiful dick, and you want to watch while he does it?"

"Yes!" Cathy gasped.

"May I use your shower? I promise I'll be quick."

"I guess so," Cathy said, but she looked curious. "You smell fine, sweetheart. Why do you think you need a shower?"

Tamara looked embarrassed, and leaned up to whisper in my wife's ear. Cathy's eyes shot open and she nodded in response. Tamara hurried into our bathroom and closed the door, and the shower started a moment later. I must have looked insatiably curious. Cathy chuckled and slid back into the bed with me. She was up on her knees, pulling me up and kissing me as she stroked my hard cock.

"Happy Birthday, baby," she growled.

I shook my head and looked at her. We both knew my birthday was still months away. Before I could ask, she shoved her tongue into my mouth and kept right on stroking my shaft. When Tamara came out of the bathroom and slid into the bed, I was still confused. When she turned around and presented me with her lubricated little puckered asshole, I understood what my wife meant.

She was giving me Tamara's asshole as a present. Happy Birthday to me!

I was impossibly hard when Cathy guided my throbbing dick between Tamara's sexy ass cheeks. All three of us groaned in unison when she pushed the mushroom head into that inviting little pucker. "God, that looks so hot," Cathy panted into my ear. "Is that what it looks like when you push your dick into my ass?"

"Yes," I gasped. "So fucking hot."

Unlike my wife's tiny asshole, though, Tamara's felt like it was made to take my thick cock. It spread open beautifully to let the head and first four inches of my shaft slide into that hot, slick embrace. Tamara shivered all over and let out a lusty moan. Again and again she moaned and pushed her hips backward to ease more of my length inside her.

My wife had her right hand on my left shoulder and she kept squeezing it as she panted and watched. Her left hand slid down her belly and I heard her playing with her wet pussy. "Oh, damn, the whole thing's inside her!" she groaned. "Fuck! That looks amazing."

I nodded in agreement, but couldn't tear my eyes away to see what she was doing. The sight of Tamara's asshole swallowing my cock had my undivided attention. When we started actually fucking my shaft in and out, I finally looked up her back and saw her lust-filled face peering back at me over her shoulder. Our eyes met and she nodded eagerly, encouraging me to take her.