Happy Birthday to Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded in response to Tamara's flushed face and grabbed her hips, using my thumbs to spread her cheeks apart. Then I looked from her gorgeous ass up to her face again and started to really fuck her. Tamara had not lied earlier; she loved getting her ass fucked. Cathy hadn't lied either. This was my favorite fantasy come to life and I took full advantage of this opportunity to live it out. I can't remember ever being as hard as I was.

The biggest surprise was how much Cathy got turned on watching while I fucked Tamara in the ass. When I finally turned my focus to my wife, it was only because I saw Tamara staring at her wide-eyed. Cathy's nipples were rock-hard and her face was a picture of undisguised lust. She was whipping her pussy into a lather as her fingers plunged in and out of her, and her juices ran down the insides of both thighs.

"Wow," I whispered, driving my dick in and out of Tamara's welcoming asshole.

I was surrounded by the intoxicating aroma of wet pussy, my dick was sliding in and out of the sexiest ass I had ever seen, and my wife was putting on a one-woman sex show right beside me in our bed. It was a miracle I lasted two minutes. The only reason I didn't immediately erupt was that I had filled my wife's asshole with a load of cum just a few minutes earlier.

"Wow indeed," my wife croaked. When she heard her voice, she cleared her throat but then we both turned to look at Tamara's face when she cried out in orgasm.

"Ohhh!" she wailed, "so fucking perfect! Please don't stop."

As if! The only reason I would have stopped was if I had been hurting Tamara, and that was obviously not the case. I shuddered all over twice in the next few minutes, just because it felt so impossibly intense. We were all working up a light sweat, so there was a smacking sound every time my groin slapped into Tamara's ass cheeks. Cathy shook spectacularly to my left as she came all over her fingers, and Tamara watched that before lowering her face to the mattress and screaming into the sheets.

It was just too much for me, and I felt my own orgasm bearing down on me like a locomotive. "I'm coming!" I bellowed, and then I saw stars and fireworks filling my vision. Without a doubt that was the most intense climax I ever had in my life.

Afterward I watched my spent cock slide out of Tamara's thoroughly violated butthole. I shivered and collapsed back to my right, pulling a pillow under my head even as I shook my head in disbelief. Cathy was shaking all over after she collapsed forward onto the bed beside Tamara, and our niece fell forward onto her belly. We all panted helplessly in the aftermath of that impossibly perfect moment for several minutes.

Tamara was the first to speak. She managed to roll onto her side facing my wife and reached out a shaking hand to Cathy's shoulder.

"Thank you so much, Aunt Cathy," she managed in a ragged whisper. "I love you so much."

She leaned forward and kissed my wife on the lips.

"Mmm, you're welcome," Cathy purred. Then she moaned, "Mmm" again as Tamara kept kissing her. When I heard her voice rise, "Mmm!" in protest, I lifted my head to see what was going on.

All I could really see was Tamara's sexy backside. Her curly red hair was still slightly damp following her earlier shower, and her head was rotating as her mouth worked over my wife's. Even though she was protesting, my wife lifted her right knee upward. From the wet sounds and the way I saw the back of Tamara's left arm moving, I knew she was playing with Cathy's pussy.

They finally broke off the kiss and my wife weakly moaned, "Oh, Tamara, I'm your aunt. You shouldn't have your fingers in my pussy, baby. That's just so wrong."

"I'm sorry, Aunt Cathy," Tamara murmured. She gave my wife another peck on the lips and then I finally got a glimpse of my wife's aroused face.

I shot her a weak smile. "Hey," I said softly.

She looked confused for a moment until her eyes met mine and she returned my smile. "Hey," she replied. Then her eyes went wide and she looked down in shock.

Tamara's mouth had found my wife's wet pussy and she started noisily eating her out. Cathy shook her head helplessly and her trembling hands reached for Tamara's head. I think my wife was planning to push Tamara away, but then her eyes rolled up in her head and she moaned through what looked like a really intense orgasm. My eyes were drawn from my sexy wife's "O-face" down to Tamara's sexy ass which was once again pointed right at me while she slurped that juicy pussy.

It seemed grotesquely unfair that I couldn't get hard again. I looked down at my traitorous spent dick and growled in frustration. As much as I wanted to join in, all I could do was watch as my sexy-as-fuck niece forced my gorgeous wife to come all over her face again and again.

The helpless, horny expression on Cathy's face was almost as arousing as anything else I had seen that night. When I had the strength, I crawled over and kissed that impossibly sexy face. She moaned into my mouth as she came again and again. Finally, she pulled her face back and whimpered, "Mike...please...Make her stop!"

I nodded, but I still waited for her to shudder through one more orgasm before I tapped Tamara on the shoulder and pulled her up off of my wife's tortured little snatch. "That's enough, Tamara," I said gently.

Her eyes were still wild as our niece looked up at my face and she licked the pussy juice off of her lips and chin. It seemed to take her a minute to figure out where she was and even who I was before she nodded. She moaned when I pulled her up to me and licked my wife's tangy juices off of her face and neck. Then Tamara abruptly scurried into the bathroom. My sperm was draining out of her ass and she didn't want to soak the bed with it.

When Tamara came back to bed, the three of us fell asleep within minutes.

* * *

The next morning, Cathy called in to work to take the day off. She told her boss that we had held my birthday party the night before, and that we had "partied a little too hard." I heard her boss laughing over the phone as she told my wife to take it easy and get better. Cathy just smiled as she looked over at me. I was once again enjoying my "birthday present."

I can never get enough of Tamara's sweet, horny little asshole. Best! Present! EVER!