Happy Birthday to Me

Story Info
White nurse becomes village breeder.
2.3k words
3.95
35.2k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

As I look out over the sea of black faces from my slightly elevated pedestal, many memories come flooding back. My 14 grown children, 42 grandchildren and eight great grandchildren smile back at me as I am honored on my 70th birthday. I have truly been blessed by my decisions to come to this village and to stay beyond my initial one-year term. I've only been back home twice since I agreed to come here: once for my mother's funeral and once when my little brother got married. But let me start at the beginning.

My name is Janet Taylor and I was born and raised in Boise, Idaho. I'm a 5'7" tall blond and I weigh 130 pounds. I graduated with a bachelors and masters of science degree in nursing when I was 23 years old. By the time I was 25, I had completed all of the required coursework for one of the relatively new Nurse Practitioner degrees. I decided that I wanted to help others, so against all family and friend advice, I left for a planned one-year stint to use my healthcare degree helping those less fortunate in Africa.

The journey took almost 30 hours by jet, small puddle-jumper plane, truck and small boat, but we finally made it to the small village where I was to be working for the next year. The organization spokesman introduced me to my sponsoring family. He told me the family thought I was pretty and were looking forward to having me taking care of their village. After a big celebration lunch, he left. It soon became evident that I couldn't speak their language and they couldn't speak mine. I was the only white person in the community.

The family that I was to live with was considered wealthy for the small village. They owned a small two-bedroom cottage that had recently had a small room added to the back for me. My luggage was put in my room and I was given a tour of the village.

The family consisted of parents and four sons. All of their names were long and hard to pronounce so Janet devised shorter nicknames for the family. She called the parents Asa and Una. The four boys were Alton (18 years old), Ton (16 years old), Kabu (14 years old) and Mina (12 years old).

The first night as I got into bed, I was surprised to see Alton climb in next to me. I jumped from the bed and rushed to the eating area where Asa and Una were sitting where I tried to explain my dilemma. It took almost two hours and a series of grunts, hand motions, pictures and frustrations from all of us, but I finally understood that, due to the size of their house, I would have to share the new room with Alton while the three other boys got one bedroom and Asa and Una got the other.

I piled things between us and we both slept on our own sides of the bed. The next night was a community celebration of my arrival. My sponsoring family had built a small cottage next to their house where I would work, so we were celebrating my arrival and the new mini clinic. I have no clue what anyone was saying or what I was drinking, but they went down quickly and Alton had to help me back to my room.

When he rolled over and began moving his hands over my body, it felt so good that I let him continue. Within a few minutes, he entered me, and that was it. We became lovers.

I loved my work in the village. I treated cuts and wounds and set broken bones. I was left with a small number of drugs to treat fevers and other illnesses. I saw quite a few patients each day and even made house calls.

As might be expected, four months after my arrival, I found myself pregnant. I continued working until a week before I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Asa and Una were thrilled to have their first grandchild, and I have to admit that I was excited to be a mother. And Alton made a wonderful father to our son. When my one-year term was completed, I decided to stay with my son and Alton rather than return home.

As I continued to work, I slowly picked up their language and was surprised to learn that I was to be bred by each of the four boys. When each of Asa and Una's sons turned 18, he would move in with me and the current resident would move out to his own home. My objections were ignored, and in a few months, I found myself pregnant again. Two months before Ton turned 18, Alton and I had a baby girl.

As I considered my next room mate, I quickly got myself back into shape. Ton was the most handsome man I had ever seen. His skin was blacker than Alton's, but he was drop-dead gorgeous and had a perfect male body. He was about six feet tall and had a beautiful smile. When his birthday arrived, the family had another celebration and Alton moved out and Ton moved in.

Ton was a decent lover, but I couldn't keep my hands off his body. His smooth massive chest and his muscular legs were the dream of every female in the village, but they were mine. I couldn't stop touching him and holding his body close to me. He was a good sex partner, but really not much better than Alton. But even if he didn't fuck me, I loved feeling and touching his rock-hard body and kissing his handsome face.

Ton and I had a daughter 18 months after he moved in with me. She was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen, which was no surprise. As I enjoyed my last few months with Ton, I had to admit that I wasn't really looking forward to my next two years with Kabu. He was a pudgy 14-year-old when I first came to the village and he had now turned in to a short fat 18-year-old. He was only an inch or so taller than me, but he had to weigh in at over 270 pounds.

Finally, the night came and, after another family celebration, we adjourned back to our room. I dreaded having that massive body of fat on top of me so I lay on my back and let him fondle my body. As I was about to climb on top of him, he rolled on to me and shoved his cock into my soaked pussy. "Aaarrrrgggh!" I screamed. "Oh Shit! Ahhhhh!"

Even though I wasn't a virgin when I arrived in the village, Kabu had the biggest cock and was the most experienced lover that I had ever seen and felt. He pounded my pussy and turned me into a moaning wanton slut in seconds. I couldn't get enough of his cock. Kabu was a master cocksman and he used all of my holes whenever he wanted. I never turned him down and over the two years we were together, we had a son and a daughter.

My work in the clinic was going very well. I was keeping pretty busy and twice a year, a small shipment of medical supplies would arrive. I seemed to be able to keep up with the demand, and my patients seemed to like me. I noticed that Asa and his sons were adding a room to the back of the clinic. I wasn't sure why, but since it didn't interfere, I didn't ask about it.

Two years later, my favorite cock of all time moved out and Asa and Una's youngest sone Mina moved in. Mina had been 12 years old when I arrived in the village. Now, six years later, this 18-year-old black kid is the new roommate of this 31-year-old white woman. He told me that he had wanted to fuck me since the first time he saw me. I was the only white person he had ever seen.

Well, I have to admit that the kid wasn't too bad. He was also the most energetic one of the four brothers. Of the two years we spent together, I would guess I could count on one hand the number of nights that he didn't use my body. He couldn't get enough of my pussy, and he told me all the time how he wished he could keep me forever. I began wondering why he couldn't since he was the last of the brothers, but he never wanted to talk about it. I eventually gave him a son, and Asa and Una hosted a big celebration for their four sons, six grandchildren and me.

By then I did pretty well at understanding their language. Una said, "Janet, you have given Asa and I six beautiful grandchildren to spoil. We are forever in your debt. And you have done well with your doctoring business. We are happy for you. You are a good doctor and a good mother."

Apparently, Mina asked and fought with his parents about keeping me as his partner, but they adamantly refused him. He was to move out when he turned 20, and find a suitable life partner his own age. For the last two months, Mina was moody, however he continued to pummel my body with his cock each night. At the time, I thought I would happily spend my life with this young man, however, it was not to be.

On the day, Mina moved out of my room, the family moved me into the back room of the clinic next door. Asa and Una invited the village chief and a couple of the elders to a meeting with me at the clinic. Asa explained that he and Una had agreed that after I had bred with their sons, they would give me my own clinic and let me become community property. I was in shock. I was to become property???? No way!

The elders explained that I would be expected to have sex with any of the single men in the village. I would tell them which nights I wanted to be fucked and they would send one of the men over. I would determine frequency and the elders would determine which man would service me that night. I spitted and fussed and fumed for over an hour as the men sat and smirked at me. Finally, I knew that I couldn't do anything about it until the next medicine delivery. At that time, I would leave when they did.

I delayed for over two weeks telling the elders that I was ready, but they finally told me that someone would be visiting that night. A big man that I had treated for cuts and abrasions in the past came to my room that night. He knew he was the first to use the village doctor since I became village property so he was slow and gentle with me. He fucked me twice that night and I admit to enjoying it both times.

From then on, I chose to have men visit me three or four nights a week. This continued for 12 years until I was 45-years-old. During that time, I had 8 more babies, and had no idea which of the men were the fathers. When my last baby was born, I had some damage and almost died, so my baby days had come to an end after 14 little ones. Six months before my last baby was born, Alton and I became grandparents. Our son and his partner had a baby girl.

So, at the ripe old age of 45, I was transformed from community breeding stock to the community concubine/whore. I suppose I should have been offended, but I have to admit that I was completely addicted to the big black men's cocks. During the day, I am still the village doctor, and there isn't too many jobs that elicit that much respect. But at night, I'm their whore and they know they can do whatever they want to me, and I'll love it and beg for more.

And so, it went for the next 25 years. I have no idea how many men I fucked. Many were repeat customers and some only came one time. I fucked all ages and sizes and ability levels. Some were snoozers, but many left me breathless and exhausted.

As I served the community as doctor and whore, I was able to watch my children grow and have their own children and grandchildren. I healed their sick, delivered their babies, set their broken bones and saved a few lives. I put on a few pounds, but managed to retain my shape and stay attractive. And I think I was still attractive enough to entice young 18-year-old boys to spend an evening fucking the old white woman.

That's my story. My plan of doctoring in the small village in Africa for a year before going home to get married, have a baby and join the PTA, has turned into a lifetime taking care of my village and having a lot of babies to a lot of different men. And I wouldn't change any of it.

As I celebrate my 70th birthday, I wonder how long I can keep doing this. I feel good so I hope to continue treating their ills for a long time. And I truly love fucking young men, and at my age, most of them are younger than me now. As long as they keep visiting me, I'll keep fucking them. And I already have an appointment with a 20-year-old for tonight.

Happy Birthday to Me.


BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers