Happy Birthday to Me

Story Info
Young man gets a Big surprise for his Birthday.
2.2k words
4.49
8.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously dude. Where are we going?" I asked my supposed best friend, as we drove North along the interstate. Only a few more miles, and we'd be headed out of town, rather than just across it.

"Relax." he said in a sing song voice. "It's your twenty fifth birthday. Trust me." Trust? Ok, he's my best friend, but he's also a practical joker. Trust is hard to come by in certain cases. "We'll be there in a few minutes."

It actually was just a few. Only two or so miles up the highway, we exited at the Northern most end of the city we lived in. Turned into an uphill driveway and climbed to an out of the way Motel that had the reputation of renting rooms by the half hour and hour, as well as daily rates.

"You either got me a hooker,' I looked him in the eye as I said that. "Or there's something we need to discuss before we go any further." The scowl on my face made him bust out in laughter.

"Relax. You're not my type stud." he grinned back at me. "But, yeah, I got you a special gift." he said and handed me a key. "Room 222. Upstairs in the back." He wagged the key in front of my face. "It's paid til morning. Call me when you need a ride home."

He shoved the key into my hand and made a shooing motion toward the passenger door of the car. I just shrugged and said thanks. The question mark on the end very apparent. I heard him pull away as I began climbing the stairs and heading toward my birthday room.

I opened the door, walked in and let the door slam closed behind me. I could only imagine my jaw made the same noise as the door as it hit the floor.

I stood there, completely nonplussed, starring at an ebony beauty smiling back at me. She was tall, at least six foot. A Nubian Goddess with long hair in braids that cascaded down her back and over her smooth shoulders. Her eyes were bright and smile wide and brilliant. She word a basic bra barely covering her large heavy looking breasts.

My gaze kept roaming down over her toned midsection to her hips and the panties just barely covering her crotch. To her long shapely legs, covered in sheer black stockings, held up by frilly garters. Her deep brown skin looked smooth and silky. I was so mesmerized, I didn't realize I'd moved my hand out in a motion that suggested I wanted to feel her skin.

She moved in closer. "Go ahead darling." Her sudden utterance snapped me back to myself. "I'm here for you. Touch all you want." I moved in to meet her and ran my hands over her shoulders. They were as soft and smooth as I'd imagined. She released her bra and it fell off. I let her shoulders go and it fell to the floor.

Her now exposed breasts were indeed large. 46-DD was my guess. I let them rest in my palms. They were heavy. The skin just as silky against my skin. Her areolas were large dark circles about the size of a DVD disc, with thick nipples jutting out from the center.

"Go ahead sweetie." She crooned. "Suckle on mama for a bit." I lifted one breast to my mouth and latched on like a man dying of thirst. She smelled of Jasmine and sandalwood, and the taste of her skin in my mouth was slightly metallic, but not unpleasant. I could feel her nipple harden as I flicked my tongue over it.

I felt her tap my shoulder after a minute or so. "Let's get more comfortable babe." she urged. Then led me to the bed and began undressing me. Removing my shirt and running her hands over my bare chest. Gently raking her long nails over my pecs, which gave me a few shivers. She licked and lightly sucked my nipples then kissed my abs as she knelt in front of me and began to take down my pants.

As she yanked my boxers down to expose my hardening member, she exclaimed. "Woo-Hoo! Lookie what I found in the Cracker Jack Box." as her hand encircled my cock and began stroking it. With each stroke I felt my cock becoming more and more engorged, until it was almost painful.

She pushed me back onto the bed, finished stripping me and without any hesitation, swallowed my cock whole. My full length vanished into her hot wet mouth. Then she sucked in and began pumping her head up and down on my throbbing dick. I thought I was going to blow right then.

That's when she stopped. She stood up and smiled down at me. "That really got me going lover boy." It was a near whisper and she had a hungry look on her face. Wanna return the favor?" she asked. The thought of tasting the pussy she'd been hiding all this time made my cock twitch, and she noticed it.

She leaned forward and began lowering her panties. Kicked them off and then reached back between her thighs. My heart stopped when she stood there, fully nude, but now a thick black cock hung between her thighs and was beginning to stiffen.

I think she saw some panic in my eyes. She smiled at me. "Never had one, sweets?" I shook my head, still staring at her growing erection. "Friend didn't tell ya about me?" I shook my head again. "Disappointed?" and for some reason my head began to vigorously shake side to side.

"Forty years on the planet." I began. "I've never shied away from trying something new." Her grin grew broader and she walked closer. Grasping her long thick cock in her hand as she approached me.

There I sat, on the side of the bed, staring at a thick penis. The same chocolate color as her body, just as smooth with a thick purplish head exposed and a small drop of clear fluid clinging to it, threatening to fall off. "Just do it like you're putting a lollipop in your mouth." she instructed. So I did.

The minute the head was in my mouth the drop of precum landed on my tongue. It was slightly salty and somewhat sweet at the same time. I instinctively swallowed, which caused me to close my lips around the head of her cock. I reached up and wrapped my arms around her thick ass cheeks.

She rested a hand on my head. "I'll guide you sweets." she cooed. "Just take it slow at first. We got all night." I sighed and closed my eyes. I allowed her to guide my head forward and back. Taking her length deeper with each stroke. Her skin was soft and warm in my mouth, but the shaft was hard and pulsed occasionally. I had to admit, I was enjoying this.

After ... I don't know how long. I was in a limbo state. Enjoying the feel. Then I gagged, and she stopped. "You ok?" she asked, and I nodded. "I have a serious question darling." She sat down next to me. Put my hand on her cock and encouraged me to stroke slowly, as she stroked mine just as slowly.

"I'm sure you want to bury that pole in a hole." she stated rather than asked. "You said you wanted to try something new. Right?" and I nodded. Suddenly her face was very close to mine. "Will you let me show you what it feels like when you put yours in someone else?" My eyes must have gone wide, because her smile grew.

"I ..." Stammered? Yeah, I did. "I've never ... I'm not sure I can." At that her lips met mine and she forced her tongue into my mouth. Our lips remained locked and our tongues danced with each others for a few minutes before she pulled away and grinned at me.

"Don't worry honey." The words were silky smooth as she laid a hand on my shoulder. "I'll be gentle when I take your ass cherry." and I felt myself falling back onto the bed, and she was above me, looking down.

I noticed her stroking her dick as I looked at her and the room around me. She was lubing herself up. I was glad of that at least. Then she pushed my legs up and told me to hold them there. "Next ... a little cold." she said. But before I could for the question, I just gasped out a silent, "Oh" as her fingers began to slather cold, slimy lubricant between my ass cheeks and found my anus. Then the sank in.

The sensation wasn't unpleasant, just unexpected. I've had enemas and colonoscopy's in my life. The issue was, none of those invasive devices was as thick and meaty as what was about to dive deep inside of me.

My sphincter complained the second the tip of he cock pressed against it. But she pushed a little more and it gave way. She slowly inserted herself until I felt a popping and my sphincter closed around the head. I sighed with a little relief but reflexively clenched, and she moaned.

"Baby..." she cooed at me. "You are going to have to relax." her tone was soothing rather than scolding, as she pressed forward and I felt her shaft slip in a little and I tried to relax more. "Trust me, this is gonna feel so good when I'm all the way up in you." I nodded and took a deep breath.

As I felt my body relax as I got used to the thickness of her member and the stinging feeling of my stretched anus fading a bit, she pushed forward and a good length of her slid in. The stinging suddenly returned. "Uh! ... Fuck!" I grunted out involuntarily. That made her giggle.

"Well, all right baby..." came the giddy response. "I thought you were dead there for a minute." She was suddenly leaning over me, smiling. "For a little while, this is gonna hurt some. But I promise I'm gonna rock your world something fierce." I nodded and she kissed me deeply before leaning back out and grabbing my hips. Pressing my legs up against her heavy, pillowy tits.

I felt some relief as she pulled her cock nearly all the way out. But then only seconds later she drove her full length into me and I cried out in pain. He pulled back then did it again. Her cock throbbing with each stroke. I shut my eyes tight and grit my teeth as she began mercilessly fucking me.

"Aww Yeah Baby!" she yelled, as I grunted and hissed form each thrust. "Take that Black Dick!" the order came. "Squeeze my Cock with your ass pussy, babe! Milk my Cock!" she demanded, and I clenched as hard as I could.

Over and over, she slammed her cock into my ass. I wasn't sure if my hips were just hurtling more than my anus, but after a while I'd adjusted to her girth, and she was sliding in and out easier now.

"Come on Baby!" she urged. Milk me for everything I got!" I began clenching and unclenching my anus. This made her grunt, loudly and only made her thrust faster. "Fuck! You are so good baby!" Her voice began to tremble. "So Fucking good, I'm gonna Cum in you Hard!"

That was when I felt her grab hold of my cock, and she began stroking it hard to the rhythm of her thrusts. I began grunting, and panting. My breaths were coming short and labored with each thrust into my ass and each pull on my cock. Soon I felt a knot in my gut unclench and my cock throbbed hard din her hand. "Fuck I'm gonna Cum!" I blurted out between gasps.

"Hold on baby!" she urged. "Here I cum! She hissed. "Take it ALL!" then she pushed deep into my ass and her cock throbbed once more and exploded inside of me. The sudden rush of hot liquid was all it took to push me over the edge, and my own cock, exploded in her hand.

It felt like neither of us could stop pumping out hot streams of cum for hours. Though it was probably more like a minute or two. "Oh Shit!," I grunted out. "Holy Shit!" I couldn't catch my breath. Then I felt her cock slide out of me and felt a flood of liquid drain from my pulsating ass.

She laid down next to me and put an arm around me. "Enjoy yourself?" she asked. I could hear the snicker in her voice.

"You know I did." I replied. That was intense, painful, and exciting." I rolled over and faced her. Her eyes were half lidded and her skin was shiny with sweat. This just accentuated the curves and definition of her body. "You are amazing. You cock is amazing."

"Next time, I wanna feel your beautiful cock inside of me." she stated. "can you do that for a girl?"

"Next time?" I asked. She nodded and reminded me that I had the room til morning and that she was here for the night. So I nodded my agreement.

"Did you like your Birthday present, Baby?" she hummed. I just slid my hand over her smooth ass and gripped it tight, and nodded.

"Best Birthday Ever!" I stated, and kissed her deeply. We'd end up doing this all night.

END