MILF Alessia Finds a Bottom Boy

Story Info
Hung Transexual is pleasured by Man in her Cruise cabin.
1.6k words
4.51
17.6k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers

I was several days into a cruise to New Zealand and Australia with my wife. This morning my wife went on an excursion that I had no interest in, so I had the cabin to myself. I hadn't had any sex with my wife in the last 3 days due to the activities such as the various jaunts to Auckland and the surrounding area. I was a bit horny, but decided to go to breakfast to occupy my time.

I sit near the restaurant window as I eat my light breakfast of eggs and toast. As I eat my food a beautiful creature strolls into the dining room. She is tall athletic and slightly muscular. She is blonde with a taunt well- toned physique revealed in a very short tight blue dress. She has diamond bracelets adorning her wrists and a matching diamond choker encircling her slender neck. I am totally mesmerized as I gaze at her.

She smiles at me as she sits in the chair next to my table. I look at her more closely and notice her large attractive feet. They are ornamented in a black pair of skimpy high heel thong sandals. She spreads her pretty toes as she catches me looking at her feet. I look away and pretend to look at a woman at the next table.

"Hello my name is Alessia. I was wondering if you would like me to join you for breakfast?"

I am stunned by her boldness. Not sure what to say I respond.

"Yes. I would love the company."

She stands and sits down next to me.

"Are you American?" She asks as she scrutinizes my body with her brown eyes.

"Yes. I am. Are you English?" I ask as I detect her heavy English accent.

"Yes. I am from a town near Manchester." She replies.

"My name is Stan I am from a small town in New Mexico." I respond.

"I saw you checking me out Stan. I won't waste my time by teasing you. I will cut to the chase. Would you like to have sex with me?"

I am shocked by her brashness. I know I have 5 or 6 hours of freedom to engage with her if I desire.

"Yes, Alessia. I am highly attracted to you."

She smiles and grasps my hand with a strong grip. Alessia scoots her chair next to mine and kisses me. Her tongue penetrates my mouth and clings to mine as we explore each other's mouths.

"I have a secret Stan. Before we go to my room, I want you to know."

She grasps my hand and places it under the table. Alessia moves my hand under her dress and panties.

My eyes consider her feminine face and form as my hand holds her big thick rock- hard erect cock. I release her big bloated organ as I frown at her.

"Do you still want to have sex with me Stan?

"I think so. I am curious about Transexuals, but never had the opportunity to be with one." I say.

"Well today is when you find out about a girl like me."

Without another word we abandon our breakfast and walk to her cabin.

After we close the door, she pulls off her dress and throws it on the floor.

"Get your clothes off and get on the bed." She says as she taps the bed with her slender hand.

I get naked and lay on the bed as she removes her dress. She is nude now except for her exotic thong sandals. I estimate her measurements at 36-26-32. Her figure is thin, but toned. Her hips are very narrow. My eyes lock onto her immense bobbing cock as she walks over to the bed.

She moves next to me and we kiss deeply. Her hand massages my hard cock as my hand clutches her steely thick veined length. Alessia places her cock alongside mine to impress me. Her immense penis dwarfs mine. She is much thicker and at least two inches longer.

"What do you think of my big girl dick?" She asks.

"I have never seen one that big." I reply.

"Suck my cock!" She orders.

I get on my knees between her legs and admire her huge penis as I swallow the glans of her organ. I look into her eyes as she scowls at me.

"Swallow me down. Try to deep throat me. I want to feel that tight throat choke on my dick." She orders.

I swallow about half of her big cock. The tip of her immense thick python is at the entrance to my esophagus. She grasps my head as she thrusts her hips into my face. Her cock borrows into my throat. I struggle for air as she slips into my gullet. She smiles at me as I choke and slobber on her enormous dick.

"Good boy. You have most of me in now. Let us reposition so you can deep throat me. Stand up so we can get in a different position." She orders.

Alessia gazes at me as I get up. We kiss for few seconds as she motions for me to get on the bed again.

"Hang your head off the bed." She directs me as her muscular toned legs straddle my head.

She slides most of her length into my throat as I grasp her hips for leverage. Alessia bends forward and inhales my thick six- inch erection like it was a small morsel! She deep throats me with ease. I look up and regard her smooth puckered anus. My finger tickles her smooth pink entrance. I move my mouth from her cock and lap my tongue into her hungry ass. She spits my cock out and moans as I rim her.

"Lick my ass hole Stan. That feels amazing." She says as she resumes deep throating me.

I continue tonguing her ass and penetrate her sphincter with the tip of my tongue. Her mouth clenches my cock like a vise due to her excitement. Her huge erection resides on my neck as I feed on her rose bud.

"I am going to swallow you now Alessia."

I resume my attempt to consume her rigid veined python. I move my lips over her glans. She aggressively pumps about seven inches into my throat. I struggle to gulp the rest of her length. Alessia's anus gaps open as I finally deep throat her entire extent. Her full plump testicles bump my chin on each down stroke. She brutally throat fucks my head for several minutes. I actually find a rhythm and relax my throat as she violently pummels my esophagus.

She spits out my cock and stands over me as I nurse on about half of her brutal engorged phallus.

"Well, you triumphed in taking all of my cock down your throat. Congratulations are in order. I wonder what your beautiful wife would think?"

I pushed my head forward and looked at her glare as I swallowed all of her bloated penis balls deep.

"I am extremely impressed with your new found oral talent Stan. You are an exquisite enthusiastic cock sucker. That feels incredible. You look sexy with your mouth crammed with my big girl cock." She says as I totally engulf her vast thick erection.

She pats my head as I release her dick. Alessia stands beside the bed and lubes up her angry veined weapon.

I prepare for her domination by situating myself on the bed in the doggy position. My knees are on the edge of the bed as Alessia stands behind me. She spreads my ass cheeks apart and tickles my smooth ball sack with the tips of her fingers.

"Lovely site. I love your smooth shaved body. I prefer hairless men for sex slaves." She comments.

I feel her tongue as she bends over and licks my ass hole. Her anilingus is amazing. Without warning Alessia pushes one long lubed finger to the hilt in my anus. In a few seconds she inserts a second and third finger. She fucks my prostate as my cock spasms in stimulation.

"Put this popper next to your nose, break it and inhale. It will relax you and make the ass fucking more intense." She orders.

I take the popper and feel the effect immediately. I experience euphoria and excitement as she lines up her huge slippery cock with my loosened wet ass hole. I feel an intense brief pressure as my rectum is impaled with her extreme girth of her prominent glans.

"The head of my big girl cock is in you. I will fuck you slowly. Let me know when I can bottom out in you." She comments.

"It feels amazing. You are so big. Push deeper." I say as a grunt with pleasure.

She reaches around and fondles my rock- hard cock. She holds my erection as she slides her entire length and girth into my rectum.

"Alessia! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Alessia jack hammers my ass with extreme velocity. She uses the high heels of her thong sandals for added leverage. She has amazing stamina and endurance as she violently pummels my ass hole. I feel her ball sack slamming with force against my entrance on each down stroke. Alessia fucks me so hard her hard hips and thighs slap my buttocks. The smacking noise sounds like I being spanked.

"I am getting close Stan. Where do you want my load?"

"I want you in my mouth." I reply while panting with pleasure.

Alessia forcefully pumps into my ass several more times. She quickly pulls out. I roll off the bed getting on my knees before her.

Before her first blast I swallow most of her cock.

"Suck me! I am cumming! Swallow my cock.!" She commands.

Her thighs and calves twitch as her toes curl and spread apart as she erupts in my throat.

"Ahhh! Ahhh!" She grunts and groans.

The first thick hot salty bolt hit the entrance to my throat. I swallow her down balls deep as she empties into my gullet.

There is a knock at her cabin door.

To Be Continued

mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers