Happy Birthday to Me! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crouched like a frog over me and sat on my peeled back thighs. Her slit spread against my shaft, coating it with pussy juice for the first time in my life. She rocked a bit. I could feel her nub against my urethral opening. Finally, with open big slide forward I felt it. Her vagina against my tip. She stared directly into my soul and slid backwards one more time. She was slick and burning hot inside. It was a brand-new experience. Though I wasn't technically a virgin anymore this was still my first time. I made a new sound, something between a cry and a groan.

Before I could get too loud her hands found my throat and squeezed. "Now now Sam. There's no door so we should be quiet. I'm in control, got it?"

I nodded. She started again. Inch by inch she sank herself onto my flesh. Each slip I tried to resist making any noise. Not that it mattered, she had yet to let go of my throat. I could see the pleasure in her eyes. Not only from having me inside of her, or even the control she was exerting, but also from choking me. Her weight kept me on my back and spread out. It took only another moment before she was sitting on my thighs fully seated with my cock lodged inside of her.

She started rocking against, rotating her hips forward and back. Forward motions crushing my balls beneath her ass. I would shiver and she would have to squeeze my throat to cut off any squeaks. Rotation backwards forces the back of my glands to grind against her inner wall. That sensation was so intense my eyes would roll into the back of my head and I would shake. It made me want to cum right away, but the intensity prevented that. My vibrations caused her to shudder as well, prolonging the movement and causing her hips to shudder back and forth as well.

"Fuuucckkk! You're mine." She started to increase the pace, each movement she would continue to whisper her ownership and domination of my body. Calling me names and talking about how I was a toy to be used. I watched in wonderment and her body would gyrate and convulse on top of me. I could see the waves of pleasure flow across her skin. The twisting and squeezing of her internal walls was driving me insane. I couldn't make noise because she would choke me, soon I lost control. Her hands stopped me. Blackness started creeping in on me but her legs couldn't support her weight anymore and she started grinding and continually convulsing as the tingling sensation creeped in.

With a long whispered sigh she clenched down on my cock with her pussy and started spraying me with her juices. The effect causing a hard and wet grip to pass up and down my shift. That had done it. I used my own core muscles to add to the pumping for a moment, then she and I both slammed our crotches together in a contest of strength as I poured deep inside her. My life drained through my balls and cock straight inside her.

My throat was released and she collapsed on top of me. As she had said before this wasn't typical. It was my first time and even I knew that. Here I was on my back, legs spread and beside me, a tiny girl between my legs and on top, with my softening cock inside her cum filled pussy. She roused after just a second. She lightly traced kisses from my neck to my lips, passionately claimed my mouth just like Sharon loved to do.

"Time to clean up baby."

She lifted herself off of me and with her hand on my feet kept my legs in pace as she sat on my face again. Her opening right over my mouth and spreading her juices over my face I was forced to drink my cum out of her. It was slimy, with a neutral flavor. I sucked on her opening withdrawing my entire deposit. Then spent my time licking and sucking everything within reach, making sure to leave nothing but a thin sheen of saliva behind.

She moaned as she climbed off and started with my face. Licking and sucking me clean as I had her. Slowly moving south even sucked moisture out of the teddy. The ministrations of her mouth threatening to bring me back to life already. Once she had finished I gasped as she french kissed my asshole before rising back to my face. Claiming my tonsils again I was left breathless.

"Good to know you can get ready again. But I need to check in. I'll be back on my next break so don't bother getting dressed baby." She stood and quickly dressed, leaving me an exhausted and drained puddle on the floor. I heard her address Sharon again.

"Ms. Sharon? I think I'm, going to like him working here. Let me know what his schedule is when you have it please."

I heard a light laughter. "Of course, dear, had fun did you?"

"Are you kidding? Jake is done! Over with permanently. No need to bother when there is so much better here. I never liked a passive role anyway. Guess that was the ticket!"

Both laughed and faded as they moved towards the front of the store.

12