All Comments on 'Happy Cinco de Mayo 2012'

by RubberDickie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category

The readers in the Loving Wives category would appreciate this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love it

good stuff..keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I could relate to your story

Several years ago, unbeknownst to me, my wife had a gangbang and one of the guys recorded it. She had hidden the DVD in a shoebox in her closet. It didn't have anything written on it, so naturally when I found it, I was curious. I took it to work with me and played it on my laptop in my office. What I saw shocked the hell out of me! There were two white guys and two black guys, and they were fucking her in every hole. There was even a close-up of her getting a facial and another of her swallowing one of the guy's loads. Like you, I was angry and upset. We came close to getting divorced over it, but I decided to forgive her. It still bothers me that she cheated, but I also find myself getting very aroused at the thought of her getting used like that.

RubberDickieRubberDickieabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind comments!

To all of you who have read this and ever thought for a second your wife is fucking around on you... to be sure she is. Just find the balls to prove it and confront her. I couldn't believe it was my wife getting screwed like that. Later I found out that she had both a major sex and gambling addiction.

I understand it if you're into that lifestyle.

If not, it hurts. And it costs a LOT of $$$. Beware!

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 2 years ago

Another great story. I am one of they types of men that grew into enjoying sharing his wife and subsequent girlfriends with other men. I’m not into the humiliation thing, I just enjoyed sharing and occasionally being shared. Like your saga, I was hellaciously upset when I discovered that my future 1st wife was screwing around while I was away in the Army. But, the vision of her with other men haunted me until I finally came to embrace her sexuality with others. Much like you, I hated the deceit angel that my 1st wife and a few of my future girlfriends played. I have written several stories on Literotica addressing how I came to enjoying the sharing scenario and my visions of watching/sharing my 1st wife. I found it much more to my liking and sexual fantasies to find the enjoyment. But, it took an agreement between us that there would be no more lying or deceit of any kind. I also have written about ten more stories that I have yet to post on Literotica about my 1st wife and girlfriends following our eventual divorce. Thanks again for your very well written stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubberDickie@RubberDickie
Sometimes our sexuality develops gradually over time. For others, it's thrust in our faces to either accept or deny. I feel fortunate that mine was both (albeit it was thrust a little sooner than I expected). That said, I learned to enjoy the company of women and men at an ear...