Happy Cuckold on Vacation

Story Info
A vacation resort catering for cuckold couples.
796 words
3.68
9k
11
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a fantasy about a private island retreat that caters for cuckold couples.

Located in the Caribbean this exclusive holiday resort is designed to satisfy the needs of couples who enjoy the hotwife cuckold lifestyle.

Upon arrival, couples are greeted by reception staff who escort them their individual beachfront bungalows. There are twelve bungalows and couples book for a period of two weeks.

They consist of a large bed-sit room with a king size bed in the centre of the space. To one side and behind the bed is a large ensuite bathroom and toilet. The shower has two heads and can accommodate two or more people at a time. There is a separate toilet and vanity area nearby. On the opposite side of the room is a small room with a single bed and ensuite /toilet suitable for one. This is where the cuckold sleeps and showers. There are no internal doors other than for the toilets.

Once inside the bungalow the couple are given instructions about etiquette while staying at the resort. Firstly, the cuck is required to have a Cock cage fitted for the entire fortnight holiday. While in the room he must be naked. While outside the room he is to be clothed in attire appropriate for any activity in which he may be participating. For example, there are facilities for swimming, snorkeling, sailing, golf, tennis as well as several bars and restaurants, as well as several swimming pools, spas and hot tubs.

The staff at the resort wear a uniform that clearly distinguishes them from the guests and one special group of staff. They are there to cater for the needs of guests but are not allowed to engage in any intimate activity with them.

As for the hot wives once they have entered their bungalow and fitted cage to their husbands' cocks, they are also required to strip naked and remain so 24/7 for the duration of their stay. They are, however allowed to wear makeup and some jewelry [including a chain with the key to their cucks Cock cage]. Wearing of wedding rings is mandatory. Footwear is either sandals where appropriate or stilettos which are preferred.

As mentioned above there are some special staff members. These are the bulls who will be servicing the hot wives. Like the wives they too are naked 24/7. There are three bulls to every hot wife to ensure their continued happiness. They each have their own separate apartment in which they sleep and entertain a wife if needed. They are selected on their ability to stay hard for long periods, ejaculate several times in a row and recover to full erection quickly. A large cock and huge cum filled balls are required. They are handsome,young, healthy and strong.

The only sexual activity that takes place is between hot wives and the bulls. There are no restrictions on who fucks who or how many or when. Sex in the general public area is encouraged to increase libido of wives and bulls and increase the level of frustration and jealousy among the cuckold husbands.

Wives are encouraged to have gangbangs outdoors and fuck multiple partners overnight in the bungalow.

Husbands are only permitted outside their bungalow from 7am till 10pm when a cuck curfew commences and husbands are required to retire to their room, strip and observe or listen to their wives when they are being fucked by her bull or bulls.

There is an expectation that once a wife has been inseminated, she leaves the semen undisturbed to dry on her body and face, or in her hair and to be allowed to run down her inner thigh after cum load has been deposited in her vagina.

When being fucked in her own bed the wife allows her cuck only to watch in the main room or listen from his bedroom. He is not allowed participate in any other way.

On the last Saturday the couples start to prepare for the husband to reclaim his wife. He will spend the night alone in his room. She will stay with a bull or bulls in their room. In the morning after receiving a fresh load of sperm deposited inside her pussy the bull escorts her to her bungalow. When the door is opened, and greetings exchanged, the bull thanks the husband for allowing him to use his wife for his own pleasure. He then kisses the wife and leaves.

Upon entering the room, the wife kneels before her husband and removes his cage.

He then proceeds to reclaim her by eating her cum filled pussy before mounting her for sloppy seconds intercourse and a well-earned ejaculation.

They spend the rest of the morning having sex before preparing to leave for home in the evening.