Happy Daughter’s Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely she likes me darling. She is my daughter" Shashi said pinching Kriti's large teat.

"What I am telling is not daughter's love or affection sweet heart I think she too likes you as a man not only as father..." she said smilingly.

"What...? Kritee....what are you saying..? How can it be so...?? You are giving me shock aftershock..."

"Dear I said 'I think' because.. did you ever observed her, where she is whenever you come out of the bathroom after your bath...?"

"No.. Why...?"

"That is why.." Kriti stopped for a while and continued "she will be wandering around the bathroom to look at you coming out with only towel wrapped around your waist. And whenever she sees you without a garment on the upper body.. I saw that her eyes shine, and she will be wandering at that place till you dressed."

"Not only that a few days back; you were sitting on the sofa opposite to her. You were in your cotton tracks which stuck to your crotch. That resulted in exposing your tool clearly. Though it is in flaccid state yet its shape is clearly visible. And what I found is she staring at your crotch and your flaccid dick gulping her throat. This she did for almost 2 minutes. Now you tell me what does it mean...?" Kriti asked her husband.

"Don't know dear.. I am not in a situation to think anything properly...but I agree our daughter is lovely and cute" he said fondling his penis, thinking about Shriti's tight PUSSY.

"See now fondling yourself thinking about her.. you don't worry... I'll take care of everything.. be prepared to get married to her. And make up your mind to divorce me..."

"That is one thing which is pinching me dear..." he said. She found tears in his eyes...

"Don't worry dear; everything will be ok... once let this marriage over... what we are doing is for our child's sake.. see a day will come you will be making Love to me and Shriti both on your bed together." She smiled and kissed her husband's eyes.

===================================================================

Now my dear husband; are you convinced about what I said and ready to get married to our sweet daughter? Kriti asked her husband and hugged him tightly.

"Except that divorce part everything is Ok for me dear..." Shahsi taking her large nipple in his mouth and sucking it said.

"Don't worry about much dear.. you see everything will be ok with in no time.

"Hope so dear..." Shashi said to his wife and kissed her.

"Dear did you convince with my plan..." again Kriti asked her husband and held his semi erected dick in her fist.

"Yes.. dear... fully..."

"Then will you take care of my hungry PUSSY dear..." she asked.

The moment she asked Shashi looked at his wife with desire filled in his eyes and moaned and rubbing his lips on hers' said "Kriti your lips are so juicy and hot." And in a swift move put his lips on Kriti's and started feeding on them. Intensity was such that a short gasp emitted from Krirti's mouth. She got submerged in his soft groans of pleasure.

Kriti found herself gorging on his mouth. Within a few seconds they lost total control immersing themselves in one of the most passionate kiss of their lives. She felt his penis growing hard and long and hitting on her thigh. It must have been one of the longest kisses of their life.

Kriti's body is heating up she did not even want to break away. Yes, the kiss itself started making her wet between her thighs; maybe the touch of his penis on her nakedness was also having its effect. She knew that she was going to get a finest fuck and was relishing the journey towards it.

Shashi, her husband broke the kiss and looked into her eyes "Kriti.. my sweet what a lovely kiss it is..." he cooed in her ears "Can I kiss you again?"'

Kriti is so excited that she just grabbed his head and pulled him down. He sucked both her lips into his. He made Kriti's whole body shudder and moans of pleasure emitted from their throats.

Shashi is feeding on her mouth. She knows that her husband is a terrific kisser. She had no choice but to yield. Kriti had never experienced such an electrifying kiss before. She is in wonder what made him to kiss like that.

Kriti's mouth opened up for her husband, his tongue darted in and entwined with her tongue. A warm gush of unknown pleasure spread throughout her body. A new bout of wetness started building up between Kriti's legs. Shashi placed his tongue under her tongue. As an expert, he sucked her whole tongue in his mouth.

He started suckling on it and managed to mumble. "Oh, Kriti your tongue is so sweet." He said. The moment he said that; it had an electrifying effect on Kriti and her arms grabbing him tightly and caressing his back and hair wildly, as he sucked her tongue. This continued for long. Kriti thought 'is it the effect of him marrying his daughter.

At one point he drove his tongue in Kriti's mouth. She started to suckle on it like a hungry child. She felt him shifting a bit down there. Shashi placed his raging hard between her legs and on her Mount of Venus. She could feel his heat between her thick vertical lips.

After what seemed eternity both husband and wife finally broke off. Their breath is heavy and heated up. They felt that their partner's heat is going to burn them. Shashi adjusted a bit on his elbows and moved down to her bosom. He rested his chin on her boobs and groaned in pleasure.

"Kriti darling, you are so soft," and then looked earnestly in her eyes. His eyes were fixed on Kriti's heavy bosom.

There was pure lust in his eyes as he measured the contours of her 36 C+ size boobs. Lust had taken over her also. She said, "Let me make you more comfortable dear" and she made Shashi lie on his back and stood up over him with her feet on each side of her husband's chest. She teasingly with a lewd smile gave a wink to her husband.

As she stood over him he cried "Oh darling, what a terrific figure you have. You are appearing totally new to me... Let me see it all." Krti put her both hands on her twin peaks and soothing them. Shashi said "Sweet heart sit over me and do it. I need a closer view."

For his demand she gently lowered herself and ground her crotch upon his rigid manhood. She knelt on her knees by either side of her husband's chest. "Oh, Kriti dear you are looking so hot." And Kriti found her husband's eyes were flooding with desire and lust.

As she sat on him; Shashi's eyes literally bulged out as he saw her naked boobs in their splendor. Though he had been playing with them for 20 years, today they are appearing totally new to him. "Oh, darling today you and your boobs are looking so amazing..." he said, with Lust; and admiration sparkled in his eyes.

Her husband's 6 pack abs and muscled torso with a thin hair on his chest made Kriti wetter. She lowered C+ BOOBS on his chest. Pressing them hard on his chest she started rubbing her TITs forth and back giving him a solid boob massage.

Sparks were flying throughout Kriti's body and her husband started groaning in pleasure. The excitement was getting out of control. His hands massaging her spongy GAAND now and then running his finger in her butt crack, he started to reach out for his wife's magnificent boobs with his mouth. Kriti raised herself and let her boobs fall upon his face. "Oh, Kriti my darling... " Shashi thrust hard into her crotch.

He started sucking on her boobs in a frenzied manner, alternating between the two. She grabbed on to his head shuddering and enjoying the exquisite sensation. The slurping sounds were filling up the whole room. Kriti started moaning uncontrollably and speaking out unwanted sentences.

"Dear Shashi, suck my boobs...aaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmmaaaahhhh..." Kriti literally shouted, "Suck; your suck your daughter's boobs... imagine these are shriti's; our daughter's TITs suck, as much as you want, my tits are for you to feed you. Suck as much as you want." Kriti screamed. The boob sucking session went for a good ten minutes with both of them speaking dirty and moaning in tremendous joy.

Shashi's erection is poking into Kriti's crotch ceaselessly. Then he whimpered in between his greedy eyes upon her boobs. Shasi grabbing Kriti's waist made her to stand. Kriti stood up her clean-shaven pussy is now shamelessly displayed before her husband. She widened her legs revealing her wet redness of her pussy.

"Kriti you are Venus yourself." He said to his wife. His eyes were full of pure admiration mixed with uncontrollable lust. "kriti you have to do something else down there," Shashi gasped. She looked at his crotch. The erection was so prominent that it seemed his penis would rip her apart.

She sat down beside him and looked at his massive cock. His eight and half cock sprang out like a hungry tiger from a cage.

The moment she saw him and stretched her palms on it. His hard cock was engulfed by her palms. She started to stroke him gently and he started moaning in joy.

"Oh, God..aaah... sweety... your hands are so soft, so warm." He murmured.

The heat of his rock hard cock seeped through her hands right to the insides of her eager PUSSY. She knew that she can't wait any more. She has to have him inside as soon as possible. Shashi is enjoying her hand job skills.

"Darling I want to feel your warm mouth engulfing it...take it in your mouth" Shashi pleading her.

She reached for his throbbing cock with her mouth saying, "As you wish my dear hubby.. I'm all yours... " then he said again "No change your position Kriti." she looked at her hubby with curiosity in her eyes.

"Lie down over my legs with your BOOBS pressed into my thighs, and suck me well."

There is no other go for Kriti other than accept with his wishes. She knew well that this is one of her husband's most favorite positions as well. Many a times she would make him cum with her blowjob skills, and he really enjoyed it. She is thinking that now she has to teach these skills to her daughter Shriti, so that she can give same joy to her father cum husband.

The temptation of his rock hard cock was too much for her to ignore. Eagerly she started by licking him from the base to the tip of the shaft and he trembled in ecstasy.

The fact is that he smelt and tasted so good today added to her excitement. His hot hard cock tasted like a yummy fat sausage. Within a minute she had his six inches slithering its way into her hot eager mouth.

Generating some saliva from the back of her throat, Kriti went down on him till her lips touched the base of her hubby's cock. The throbbing head touched at the base of her throat. The moment his knob touched the insides of her throat she found her pussy start to throb with convulsion.

Wrapping her lips tightly at the cock base and sucking in her cheeks she started moving her head up and down.

"Oh Kriti you suck so damn well, Oh yes, don't stop. Suck me well, suck me. Oh, shriteeee.. shriteeeee...aaah" Shashi screamed.

Hearing him take his daughter's name sent another small explosion in the depths of Kriti's PUSSY. She felt her pussy juices leaking wantonly and desperately wanting a cock to get soaked into.

"AAaah Kritee... mmm.... Darling I can't wait any more. I want to fuck you Kritee dear..." he said clenching his teeth. She let the rock hard pole slide out her mouth. She is happy to see it glistening gorgeously with her saliva. 'aah.. God... I had taken enough excitement for the day...." Kriti thought.

She got up and sat over Shashi with her knees either side of his waist and started lowering herself over his massive eager cock. As her VAGINA and his PENIS both were well lubricated it took only a gentle push, without any efforts, to let his cockhead slide effortlessly inside her pulsating pussy.

Then simultaneously Shashi gave an upward shove and she, a downward. And that hot LUND of his disappeared inside her watering CHOOT. They both sighed and shuddered in indescribable pleasure. For Kritee it seems that her husband had grown an inch long. His stout and lengthy FUCK POLE touched her innermost parts of her PUSSY.

Shashi looked into Kriti's eyes and said, "Fuck me Kritee... FUCK... FUCK...AAHH... FUCK... AND MAKE ME COME DARLING..."

Those brazen words brought out the SLUT in Kriti and positioning herself on the support of her feet. She lifted her waist-high enough to let the cockhead out of her pussy. She gently pushed it down till the base, grinding hard. Kriti repeated the move and within twenty strokes the couple had gained a heavenly rhythm.

Her husband's cock is blowing her mind away and his shrieks of pleasure drove her wild. Soon she is fucking his cock like the wildest slut. They both started groaning and shrieking madly. In addition, the obscene yet sweet squelching sounds of their groins grinding against each other were spinning both of them into unexplored realms of DESIRE.

Then it hit Kriti. She found herself yelling like a bitch in the heat. "SHAHI I M GOING TO COME, I CAN'T HOLD ANY LONGER" And one of the biggest orgasms of her life till then started. Simultaneously Shashi screamed "Oh KRITEE DARLING..MMMMM... I am going to cum. I am going to cum inside the hottest pussy OF MY LOVE."

She started releasing her orgasm. She could feel Shashi shooting sizzling hot thick and ferocious spurts of cum deep inside her. Every spurt that hit her deepest parts kept on intensifying her orgasm. And finally, all strength left her body. She slumped exhaustedly over her husband's chest with his pulsating cock embedded deep inside her pussy.

Time stood still as she clutched onto him and felt his flow of sperm slowly draining outside her CHOOT intensifying her pleasure even more. She saw her husband's face which is glowing with satisfaction. She kissed his chest and put her head on his chest and slumbered.

'I don't know how Shriti is going to bear it. It is so massive...' Kriti thought.

So dear readers this is how Kriti had convinced her husband to marry their own daughter and enjoyed herself with his massive cock.

What happened after that? Did Kriti convince her daughter for the marriage?? Did Dad and Daughter married??? What happened after that???? To know answers for all these questions you have to wait for the further episodes.

Till then Good bye and happy fucking to you all.

As usual please give your comments on this episode.

Thank you

*********************

12