Sometimes You Get What You Ask For

Story Info
Wife asks husband to take her mother as lover too.
4.1k words
4.48
66.5k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerHind
HerHind
127 Followers

You don't have to read it at all but it may help to read the story "Should I? Could I? Would I?" before reading this one, or even afterward. As before all the characters here are well past 18 years old.

*

Finally! It had happened. Just this morning. I had been trying for the last few years to get my mother to come and stay with us full time. After all this time she'd at last said, "Yes."

Dad had passed away many years ago and the intervening years had really left less and less to keep her at her current home. Now at last she had said she truly wanted to come live with us.

Oh but how she wanted to do it was so much more than I had imagined. I had never even dreamed of such a thing. At first I was either startled or perhaps a bit shocked, I'm not quite sure which.

Whichever it was only lasted only a few seconds before it turned into a wonderful surprise, a gift really. Of course I agreed!

Apparently all those explicit stories I'd shared with mom over the years about some of the lovemaking episodes with my husband were coming home to roost. Literally.

Not only was she going to stay with us, we were going to share my husband. She wanted him to make love to her just as he did with me. The more I thought about it, the more we two discussed it the more fantastic it sounded.

After she'd asked we had sat and talked for quite some time. It didn't take us long at all to tumble to the idea we might even find ways for us to enjoy him at the same time! That thought got us both hot and bothered for a while.

Then it hit us that my two still unmarried younger sisters showed no signs of finding men of their own and didn't that bring up some interesting possibilities?

Of course I still had to tell my husband and get him to agree to taking care of both of us first in all the ways a husband was supposed to take care of a woman.

What with packing and so forth to get ready to send kids off to summer camps in the morning it was going to have to wait till we'd gone to bed if I was going to ask him today.

I wasn't totally clear exactly how to go about asking but I could hardly wait. I decided I'd get it done one way or another this very evening.

After we'd showered and gone to bed I lay quietly in the dark for some time. Taking a deep breath I finally rolled over and said, "I got to talk with mom today. We had a good long talk and she really wants to stay with us."

"Well finally. I'm glad to hear that. The kids will be thrilled."

"There's more to it. You may not know it but, well, I hope this doesn't embarrass you but, well I think this may be my fault."

"What dear?" he asked.

"Well... my mother and I have always talked about everything, and well, oh I hope you don't mind but...", and I stopped, my words getting all tangled up.

"Well of course you have honey," he said.

"Yes dear but, when I say everything I mean we have always shared all the good and bad things that have happened lately, we just get to talking and we cover, well everything. What I mean is, oh, ever since you started taking me into the woods and out of doors night and day for romantic picnics and walks, well it has been so wonderful that naturally I told her how wonderful and special my week had been from time to time. I mean it isn't all we talk about but whenever it was on my mind we did. I hope you don't mind do you?" she said all in a rush.

"No, I don't mind at all, why would I, she's your mother and a grown woman. If you two enjoy sharing those things too then that's great."

I sighed and said, "That's one of the things I love about you, you can be so understanding."

Then I continued with, "I hope you can be even more understanding."

"More understanding?" he asked.

"I may have said too much or something, any way I may have made mom realize she didn't have someone like you and well, there's just no easy way to say this, she wants my permission to..." and I stopped again.

By this point he had rolled over and was just looking at me.

I took another good breath and said, "You know how you told me your body belongs to me? Well she wants to share you."

"Share me? Of course if she stays here I'll help care for her and try to keep her safe and happy just like any member of the family."

" Okay dear, let me just say it, but please let me say it all before you answer. She wants me to allow you to make love to her, just as you do for me."

There! I'd managed to say it.

He was just looking at me again so I said, "I know that sounds strange perhaps but she's in great physical shape for her age and I think she really needs physical love for happiness and well being if nothing else. At first I was surprised but the more we talked the more I realized she needs to stay with us and if this is all it takes I think we should. I told her it was fine with me and wished that you could make her feel as special as you do me but that I'd have to let you make the final decision. We've talked about it and we both think it will be just wonderful. Would you please?"

"I'm honored she'd even ask," he said. "Your mom is pretty special herself, just like her daughter. I don't see that I have any choice but to agree but it will take some getting used to having two beautiful women to please."

"Oh thank you," she said, "she'll be so happy and so am I."

"Obviously you think this is a good idea and I do too but are you really sure you won't mind my making love with your mother?"

"Since talking with mom today the idea has started to grow on me, And since you've agreed I'm liking it more and more."

"Okay honey, it's really all right with me then too, but there's no going back once we start you know."

"I know. I can't imagine why we would. It'll be just fine."

"Just one or two things then. First let me tell her, all right?"

"Yes, of course honey," I agreed.

"Second just so we both fully appreciate what we've agreed to I need you to do something tomorrow night. I really do. I'll go with her on her walk tomorrow night and tell her then. I want you to be watching from the oak tree on the corner by the mailbox as we come back so you can see her response. You have given her this gift and you need to be there when she receives it," he finished.

"Oh my. Are you sure honey?"

"Absolutely, If you can ask me to do this then you can watch. We need to begin as we mean to go. That's only fair," he stated.

"Okay then, that makes sense," I agreed.

"Great, I'm glad that's settled. It's been quite a day hasn't it dear? And speaking of feeling special how would you like to step out into the moonlight for about ten minutes?" he asked.

"Oh, that sounds good to me," I replied.

The moon was nearly full as we stood facing one another under the big oak tree just outside the bedroom door. As I embraced him face to face I felt his erection nestle itself between my legs.

I had been so excited all day at the prospect of asking what I'd just asked that I was nearly dripping. With a wriggle from me and a push from him he simply slid right in and we snuggled even more closely. He began long, deep, slow strokes in and out without pausing.

His caressing hands moved slowly from my shoulders down along my sides. They paused briefly to press the sides of my breasts where they were squeezed out from being pressed against his chest.

It felt amazing. I shivered while his hands continued downward. He slid them over the swell of my butt. His fingers spread. Taking a good handful of both my cheeks he quickly pulled me tightly to himself. We met with a splat of flesh against flesh as he let himself go.

I knew what was coming! Letting my head fall back to look at the moon where it shone through the leaves above I gave myself over to it. The wave of my approaching orgasm built rapidly to the sound of our slapping together.

It didn't take me long cry out in joy to the moon and stars as we both came together. After a long, firm hug while he emptied himself in me we finally parted and stepped back into the bedroom.

I slept so soundly that evening snuggled up with my wonderful man.

He took off early in the morning with the kids and their stuff. All three boys were off to a week of camp at a lake about four hours away.

Before he left he took me aside. With a big wink he told me he was looking forward to his evening walk with mother when he got back. So was I for that matter. He seemed to assume he'd be the first to tell her for some silly reason so I didn't tell him otherwise.

Mother had slept in. We had a glorious time over a nice, cozy late breakfast where of course I filled her in on last night's answer. We both could hardly wait for her evening walk.

I was reading a book and mom was writing a letter while supper finished up in the crock pot. All in all a wonderful homey scene for him to return to.

When he stepped in the door I made sure he got a big hug and kiss. Mom watched from over the top of her book with a big smile. After the long drive he went to get a shower while we put dinner on.

After dinner I relaxed and caught up on some reading of my own. Mom caught up on various letters and articles in her correspondence. About the time it got good and dark with the moon high in the sky she said she thought she'd take her evening walk.

"I'll go with you," he said as he got up to open the door.

"You two go ahead," I said and returned to my book.

I gave them about five minutes and went out to find my place in the shadows around the base of the big oak tree. I was about forty feet from where he had said he'd tell her.

It was a quiet night. Just a few crickets were chirping but the cicadas hadn't yet come out so I could hear them talking as they came back around the corner on their return trip.

Sure enough he stopped right in the middle of the road in a pool of moonlight. Mom looked positively lovely as she she turned toward him. Her face was simply radiant as she looked up at him.

He took her hands in hers and with a chuckle began to speak.

"I don't know exactly what you said to Hope last night. She had a hard time getting it out but she told me she had given you her blessing and she seemed thrilled at the idea. I told her I'd let you know tonight that I had agreed. I think it will be wonderful don't you?"

"Oh of course I do," she said and stood on tip toe to hug him.

"Well don't look now but I also told her to watch from the corner up there by that big tree to see how well you received her gift. It's a big thing and I thought she should share in it don't you?"

"That's a wonderful idea."

"I'm glad you think so because that's exactly what she's going to see."

"Oh my goodness," I thought, "he can't mean what I think he means. Right there in the middle of the road?"

After a brief pause mom asked, "Do you mean what I think you do?"

"Yep, right here, right now," he answered firmly with a nod.

Oh my gosh. I knew my husband. He really was going to take my mom. Right there in the middle of the road, right in front of my eyes! I almost forgot to breathe.

He began unbuttoning his shirt. Mom did the same with hers. Then as he undid his pants and stepped out of them. Mom just dropped her skirt. Talk about planning ahead. She'd gone completely commando.

She might be 75 but she was a mighty good looking 75. Mom had plenty of curves in all the right places. Her breasts were still just on the plump side of perky even if they sagged a bit. I couldn't believe how good she looked just standing there waiting.

He stepped up to her and reached between her legs with his right hand. I saw her tense briefly and then lean into what his fingers were doing to her.

"I can see you're ready to go," he said.

"Mmmm, yes I am," mom replied.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and began moving them downwards. When he reached her hips he took a good grip and said, "Here we go then."

He lifted her completely off the ground and slid her slowly all the way down over his waiting erection. With a gasp and a moan mom wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, threw her arms about his neck and laid her head on his chest.

I could feel myself getting more than a little wet as I watched him. He began pumping in and out. I was seeing my mother screwed right in front of me. It was just lovely. After a few strokes mom moaned loudly and laid back with her arms outstretched, just her hands on his shoulders.

She was looking him full in the face, smiling so wonderfully, as he made love to her. She looked so very happy. I felt myself start to tear up and had to wipe my eyes to see clearly.

He picked up the pace and mom let her head hang back as she gave herself over his attentions. Her long, dark brown hair hung down to her waist and was swinging back and forth with their joined motions. I was getting so excited I felt I could almost come just from watching them.

He stopped. When mom raised her head to look at him he said, "You're wonderful May. I'm going to put you down now. When I do I want you to turn around, bend over and get a good grip on the fence post you'll see in front of you."

"Oh! Yes please," said mom nodding enthusiastically. She was so full of energy and excitement. As soon as her feet hit the dust in the road she spun around and grabbed the post nice and low.

Her moonlit butt was full, white and round. As she presented herself to him she spread her legs nice and wide and froze in position, just waiting.

She didn't have to wait long.

His shaft was positively stiff. I could almost feel it sliding into me as he took a short step forward put it all the way into my mother in one motion.

In no time at all she was moving back to meet him on his every forward stroke. From the sounds she was making it wouldn't be long till she came. I felt myself building closer toward an orgasm myself at the sight of them.

Then it happened. Mom cried out in sheer pleasure. As I watched she froze in position shoved tightly against him. I could see his cheeks flexing as he stood just as still. He was emptying himself into my mother..

Suddenly it happened. I came, and came hard simply standing there watching. That had never ever happened. Something else I'd heard about but never experienced must have happened too.

I could feel warm juices running toward my knees. I'd squirted! Reaching past my waistband I slid my hand beneath my panties so I could feel the incredible wetness between my legs.

Even though I'd climaxed it still felt incredible to run my fingers back and forth and found my clit larger and more sensitive than ever in my life.

I found myself withdrawing my fingers as I saw him withdrawing his shining shaft so that it dropped away from behind my mother's beautiful, round, hips.

As she turned to embrace him for a long lover's kiss I quietly made my way around the corner and back to the house. I needed a shower!

He still didn't know that mom knew I had been watching. She apparently hadn't yet told him any different so I played along as best I could.

When I got back to the living room it was to find him sitting with the day's paper in his lap and mom just coming from her room having changed clothes. She gave me a huge smile, which I returned.

Then she said, "How about some pie and ice cream? I don't know about you two but I could sure use something warm, sweet and gooey right now, don't you?"

I nearly choked. Apparently mom was shameless.

"Well sure!" said my husband as he stood and headed for the freezer. I just shook my head, went to get the peach pie, and put three slices in the microwave.

We all thoroughly enjoyed that pie and ice cream too. Mom and I managed to play along with him thinking she didn't know I'd been watching. Dessert done we all said goodnight and went to bed.

Lying quietly under the covers as I waited on him to finish his shower I only got more and more excited. I could not get the sights and sounds I'd seen out there in the road out of my imagination.

Right out in the middle of the road for crying out loud. What had he been thinking? There wasn't much traffic that time of night but still. A car could have come along at any time. What would he have done?

The answer to that question was actually kind of scary in an exciting sort of way. Knowing him he'd have kept on till the job was done and just let whoever was in the car enjoy the show.

It was so exciting. I kept picturing myself out there in mom's place. Right in the road. Would I be adventurous enough to do the same?

When I heard the water shutoff in the shower it came to me. Suddenly I knew what I was going to do.

As he came from the shower he flipped off the lights and slid beneath the covers. Before I did anything else I had to hug him as hard as I could and tell him how amazing what I'd witnessed had been.

"That was the most wonderful thing I have ever, ever seen!" I told him. "I'm so glad you had me watch. I didn't realize she'd want to. I mean right there, right then, right in the middle of the road!"

I just had to tell him. "She just threw herself into it with you. She looked so happy and fulfilled. Oh honey is that how we look when we make love do you think?"

"Of course we do. I take it you saw it all and approve of my making love with your mom then?"

"Approve? It was so much better than anything I could have imagined it might be."

I could feel a thrill run though me from head to toe as I went ahead and did what had come to me when I'd heard the shower turn off moments before.

"Can you take me out in the road too? Can we do it now? I've always been too afraid of cars or, oh I don't what, but, wait, I know..."

I thew the covers back and jumped out of bed. As I opened the door on my way outside I said, "You'd better hurry honey. Catch me if you can and you can take me where I stand."

I didn't know how fast he might be so I didn't dawdle. The most obvious route was a shadowed side path to the road. This time of night there was practically no traffic you couldn't hear from almost a mile away.

Figuring he'd figure I'd take that path I instead went straight out the driveway to the mailbox and headed right down the main road. I got to the big elm tree just off to one side of the intersection and stopped to look and listen.

It was eerie and exciting to stand stark naked in a public road. The moon was shining directly across the road from the west. After looking up and down the road I looked down at myself. The tops of my breasts had to be glowing like white beacons. I felt I must be visible for a mile but there I stood.

He was a lot faster than I'd thought he was.

He stepped out from a side path I'd forgotten about behind me and said, "Run!"

I screamed and took off. He really was fast. He caught me in less than ten steps.

I felt him grab my hips. I froze, spread my legs and bent to put my hands right into the warm dust.

He obliged instantly. I felt his entry as he slid in and started pumping away. I could feel the warm dust between my toes. I couldn't believe it.

I was getting my brains screwed out right in the middle of the county road and it was great!

He was going crazy back there and I was going right along with him. All I could say was, "Yes, yes, faster, harder." I was nearly lost in the feelings building inside me. I could feel it coming any moment.

Then I heard a car coming! He didn't even change pace. I stayed with him for a half dozen strokes before panic began to set in. I started to stand. He held me down and kept right at the business at hand.

It felt so good. Instead of standing I fell to my knees. He knelt with me and kept fucking just like a dog with his knot locked into a bitch. It felt so exciting.

The car was getting closer by the second. I could see it's lights now shining across the intersection in front of me. The panic was increasing but it just mixed with the excitement and the climax that was still building.

HerHind
HerHind
127 Followers
12