It was Bound to Happen

Story Info
My glorious introduction to sex with women.
10.3k words
4.59
17.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll make it very special" I said as his dark, stylish stubble tickled my stomach as his tongue licked my lips and pressed on my clit.

"Well, it will have to last me three weeks at least," he replied.

"Yeah, I bet, cat away on business and all that," I replied as he licked the length of my soaking pussy."

"Hmmmm chance would be a fine thing," he replied. "And cats play as well as mice," he muttered as his mouth worked on me sending delightful sensations through my entire body. I didn't reply for my husband knew me very well, but not as well as he thinks I smiled loving the warmth of his tongue on me. "Just don't bring anything home," he mumbled as he pushed his tongue into me.

"What presents?" I smiled gripping his lovely and very familiar cock.

"No fucking diseases and I use that term purposefully," he replied cupping my mound and gently squeezing it before kissing and licking my full, D cup boobs.

I was going on a business trip to Melbourne in Australia the next day and was quite dreading the near twenty-four-hour flight. It's not that I dislike flying for I am relaxed about that it's just the sheer fucking boredom. Fortunately, I was able to travel business class the reasonable luxury of which at least went some way to relieving the boredom.

"Well at least I am not going via Bangkok with all its temptations," I said pulling on his cock as he expertly built the tension up in my breasts and pussy. I licked his length and took it into my mouth sucking and rubbing it with my tongue and fingers.

"I imagine temptations can be found in any city, especially for a horny looker with big tits like you," he whispered running his fingernail along that little patch of skin between my two sexual holes. He really did give great head.

"Yes darling, but I won't have time, we have a massive job to do restructuring the entire office," I groaned as I felt my body stiffen and shake. I was very near and that pleased me for he had fucked me just an hour or so ago and with men of fifty repeat performances are not always that easy to come by.

"Fuck Jay I'm cumming," he groaned as I managed to get my hand on one of his modest sized, but beautifully pert mantits and squeezed it. Considerately, he always told me so I could take it out if I wished, as I usually did. This time I didn't move as I really did mean that I was going to make it very special for him. He found my sucking rhythm and started to fuck my face almost knocking my rimless glasses off. "You sure," he groaned as I felt his finger pressing on my bum hole.

"Mmmmmm" was all I could manage as his finger slid in me. That put us both right over the top and he exploded shooting several long gushes of cum into my throat as my orgasm exploded.

*

The overnight flight to Singapore was fine. We took off at three in the afternoon which is ten at night in Singapore so as I had learned from previous trips the idea was to get as much sleep as you could for the next ten-hour leg down to Oz is all day time; sleep too much on that and you are fucked up completely when you reach Melbourne which is another three hours ahead of London. On such long-haul flights, I have two ideas. One is to get pissed and the other, which is rather tongue in cheek, along with every other businessperson, is to pull or be pulled by a cabin crew member, or a fellow passenger. I managed the first quite easily and that prevented me even trying the second!

Kevin and I have been married since the beginning of time, or so it seems sometimes. We both have careers and we have chosen not to have children so he's had the chop. Although we do a lot of things together, we both have our own lives, our own friends and our own bits on the side. It doesn't go as far as being an open marriage for we never discuss what we do when away on business or out with friends and we have never got into swinging. I know he plays away from home, perhaps not as much as me, but then women don't tend to as much as us men do they? I know he does because I have smelt perfume and hairspray on him and found smudges of lipstick on a shirt and once, almost unbelievably, on his boxers.

I know that he knows about me for one evening when I came home and went straight upstairs and into the bathroom, dropping my handbag in the hallway, he looked in it. I know he did that and thus, saw the panties I had taken off in a guy's car as they were on top of all the stuff in the bag and I had tucked them under it. Also, when I came out of the loo he tried to kiss and cuddle me with a view I guessed to finding out whether I had any panties on as those in the bag might just be a spare pair. Obviously, I couldn't let him try to find out so I pushed him off.

Despite us both 'playing away from home' now and then, we had a pretty good and quite adventurous ex life. Like many husbands he'd wanted to see me having sex with another guy for some time and had asked if I would several times over the years. It's quite a common desire I think, as is his other fantasy me with another woman. I had never totally rejected the idea of another man with him watching as it did have some, well actually quite strong appeal but as for a woman I simply always said.

"I have no interest in women, they do nothing for me sexually."

That wasn't quite true for they did do something but I wasn't quite sure what that something was.

"What about with a guy then as I watch," was his usual retort.

"You would like that?"

"Yes, Jayne I would."

"And join in?" I asked as the idea of a threesome sort of appealed to me.

"Maybe so would you like that me and another guy with you?"

My surprising, even to myself reply had been.

"You find the guy and if I like him I might."

And as fate would have it, we did find him a few months later in the Marriott hotel in New York. As the ad agency I worked for had Marriott as a client we got great treatment including usually being given a free suite. To cut a long story short we were in the bar and Kevin had to go to our suite to send an email to the UK.

"Surely you haven't been ditched," a voice with an American drawl said from behind me as a rather good-looking guy came alongside me. Recognising him from saying hellos in the elevator and at the bar earlier I replied smiling.

"No such luck, husbands have the habit of being like pennies and keep turning up."

He laughed and asked if he could buy me a drink. I declined and he sat beside me at the bar. We started chatting and he was fun and quick witted with more a British than American sense of humour; I liked him. Kevin was longer than I had expected which I didn't mind as Bill was good company and I started to rather fancy him. After half an hour or so Kevin came back just as I was laughing at something Bill had told me. He joined in the really rather good and jovial conversation and after probably an hour when Bill went to the rest room he said.

"Did I come back just in time Jay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you seemed to be getting on well with Bill and have since I have been back that it makes me wonder what might have happened if I hadn't come back?"

Grinning I muttered. "Interesting thoughts Kev."

"So do you fancy him?" was the rather bombshell he came out with.

"Maybe, I could do," I was saying as Bill returned.

I got talking to the young bartender who I knew slightly from a previous visit a few weeks ago as the guys went into a sort of huddle talking quietly to each other. Kevin tapped me on the shoulder and said.

"I've invited Bill up to the suite for a nightcap or two, ok?"

We had all had plenty to drink so were pleasantly slightly drunk and our inhibitions were low or non-existent so things progressed quickly after Kevin got things going by saying to Bill.

"How about you two kiss?"

I learned later that Kevin had pretty much offered me to Bill which, I guess was fair enough given what we had agreed about finding the guy and I might!

As Bill and I were kissing, Kevin unzipped my dress at the back. Then, between them they undressed me and I lay on the bed just in my black panties watching them. Bill totally unselfconsciously undressed first and thrilled me when I saw his long, thick cock which helped me understand why he wasn't embarrassed.

"And you Kevin?" I grinned.

Looking hellishly nervous, presumably because his six and a bit inches made him feel slightly inadequate, Kevin undressed and I saw the men eyeing each other up which made me wonder whether my husband had an ulterior motive for wanting us to have a threesome; that excited me even more!

As they at Kevin's invitation joined me on the bed and Bill took me into his arms and kissed me so Kevin peeled my panties off and Bill's 'monster' squashed against my bare stomach. He rolled on top of me and slid between my legs that I opened for him. He nuzzled that delicious looking cock right against my lips that were drenched with my girly juices.

I stopped him and said.

"You've forgotten something," as Kevin realising the omission handed me a condom, making me wonder where he got it from and why he had them.

"Gee sorry Jay, not used to anyone other than my wife and we haven't used them for years."

"Never mind we're all set now," I said as he slid the rubber onto his dick.

Then, quite simply he fucked me and as he did, I looked over his shoulder and held my husband's gaze. I saw that he had a full erection and thought he might jerk off and although he stroked it, he didn't masturbate, but he did nod and smile a lot as he watched me being fucked.

Bill was quite good but rather quicker than I would have liked but then it was supposedly, his first time with anyone other than his wife for many years!

*

"He's taking me to lunch and I'm gonna try to fuck him after so I doubt we'll be back until late so cover for me will you love?" Katie the female art director I worked closely with when I was a copywriter said to me on her birthday.

"Lucky bitch," I replied knowing she was talking about the account director we both reported to. He was around forty and dishy and we had admitted to each other that we fancied him. Although I had been married for just on ten years, I didn't take my oaths about saving myself just for Kevin too seriously

Around four thirty I got a call from her. "Come to Trent, room 1222," Katie said mentioning the hotel near to the agency where we all worked and ringing off before I could ask questions.

Assuming it was some form of bar or restaurant I rang the bell and was amazed when Carl, the Account Director, opened the door just wrapped in a towel, he looked lovely. I went in and was again amazed when I saw that Katie was in bed just covered with a sheet and looked wantonly naked beneath it. Despite my surprise I remained cool and accepted a glass of wine that I drank sitting on a chair at the end of the bed. She kept smiling and winking and when Carl wasn't looking mouthed.

"We fucked."

It was a hugely incongruous scene for we sat around with them both half naked and me fully dressed discussing business and office politics for what must have been the best part of an hour. Then suddenly right out of the blue, Katie said.

"Jayne darling, why don't you get undressed and show us that lovely body of yours?"

More amazement and surprise at that of course but even more so when after some brief, rather half-hearted refusals I stood up. Getting hold of the hem of the loose, A line, thin blue dress, I turned my back on them in the bed and in one lifting movement pulled the dress up and over my head ruffling my hair that was quite long at the time and dislodging my glasses, before dropping it on the chair and turning to face them. As I did Katie sat up and the sheet fell away from her chest exposing her small boobs. I was again surprised when I saw that her areola and nipples were a very deep red, almost brown and very long, probably half an inch.

"Oh yes Jay," Carl said in almost a whisper running his eyes up and down my body as he looked at my matching blue bra and panties.

"Mmmmm, you look lovely Jay," Katie offered and giggling added. "Though a tad overdressed."

I was now so nervous. Not so much about Carl but more really because of Katie who was now sitting up in the bed with the sheet just covering her from the waist down. She's quite a big girl, but everything including her boobs and bum are in proportion and, I know most of the young guys in the agency find her very sexy and fancy her.

"Come on the bed Jayne," Carl suggested filling my glass with more wine, my third glass.

I clambered on and ended up between them.

"Turn round a bit," Katie whispered, adding. "Let me help with your bra."

I turned so I was on my side facing Carl and before I hardly knew it she'd undone the clasp and Carl was helping her remove it. They both oooed and ahhed about my D cup boobs. Carl said.

"I can hardly believe this the two women I fancy most in the whole ad business are both in bed with me."

"And you've fucked one and you can now have the other one as well, can't you?" Katie giggled sounding fairly drunk.

Looking right into my eyes sending shivers of want through me Carl whispered so Katie wouldn't hear. "Can I Jay, can I really have you?"

I smiled and whispered back. "I thought you'd never ask."

We kissed long and deep as his hands found and fondled my breasts and slid downwards and into my knickers. "We don't really need these do we?"

"Not at all," I replied as I felt Katie's hands on them.

"Here let me help," she said pulling them down as, for the first time another woman removed my panties.

It was quite quick which was surprising considering he'd already shagged Katie but it was long and deep enough for me to have a pretty good orgasm. He didn't fluff around that much and after easing me onto my back he rolled on top and fucked me missionary style which I think is my preference the first time with a lover.

My eyes were closed and my head rolled from side to side a bit as I neared the peak of my climax and being slightly drunk at first I couldn't work out who it was kissing me as my face was turned towards Katie, but opening my eyes I saw that it was her. She was holding my face between both of her hands and after a rather tentative brushing of her lips against mine she kissed me fully on my lips and slid her tongue into my mouth. I felt nothing at first but then amazingly I realised that I wanted it, was enjoying it and would welcome more so I kissed her back.

After Carl finished and went to the bathroom Katie put her arm around me. I was still on a sexual high from being fucked and like her I was slightly drunk so, when she kissed me again I more quickly this time returned it and did nothing to resist her cupping and squeezing my breasts. She pulled me against her and pressed her boobs against mine. I felt Carl get onto the bed and he cuddled me from behind his arms coming around me and fondling both my and Katie's tits even, at one time pressing them together.

He or was it Katie turned me onto my back with them either side of me. Both of them were all over me kissing, licking and fondling. The more this went on the less I knew who was doing what to me and there were times when I didn't know whose mouth was sucking my nipples or whose fingers were inside me. What I knew for sure though was that when Katie pressed it against my face, I kissed her breast then sucked her nipple. The big thing I wasn't sure about was whose mouth, tongue and fingers gave me my second quite massive orgasm.

*

The Melbourne agency had arranged for a car to collect me from the airport and I eventually got into the Grand Hyatt on Collins Street in the plushest area of the city at around ten. After unpacking, a glass or two of wine and a quick shower I was in bed by eleven.

I had travelled on a Tuesday, I think, but can't be sure, the time differences completely screw up your head. That didn't really matter as, in any case I was immersed in work for the next couple of days. The agency had been losing money for two years and now that Australia was my responsibility it was down to me to sort it out. We had worked out a plan in London that involved firing half the management team of ten and a third of the staff of seventy-five so I wasn't a particularly welcome visitor. Nevertheless, the first evening the Managing Director took me to dinner and on the Thursday the Creative Director asked me to eat at his home. On the Friday I was free. I preferred that partly because it's not very comfortable socialising with people you may be firing in a few days and secondly it restricts me so much.

I got back to the Hyatt from the office around seven, had a quick shower, changed and took a cab to Queen Victoria Market. I had a nice steak dinner and I was back at the Hyatt by nine and decided on a nightcap in the bar then an early night. The bar was quiet as most business hotel bars are on Fridays. There was just me and one other woman sitting at the bar. We started chatting and introduced ourselves with her name being Mia.

Coincidentally we were both drinking white wine and after I had ordered my first drink we bought a bottle between us.

She was attractive in a fairly harsh and angular sort of way with dark hair which was slightly shorter than my blonde with dark streaks mop. Sitting down she seemed to be fairly tall and looked to be beautifully slim with, seemingly no boobs to speak of but long, slender legs and, I noted when she went to the toilet, a lovely pert bum.

I was in my business uniform of a dark-coloured suit with a skirt and a white, Egyptian cotton blouse with buttons all the way up the front. I was just removing the jacket and when Mia returned and a I felt a slight tremor of what I wasn't quite sure what when her eyes seem to zoom in on my chest. To remove the jacket, I had to sort of arch my back a bit and stick my chest out which probably made the D cups look like double Es. She smiled and helped me hang the jacket over the back of the bar stool our hands touching as we did. I didn't think anything of it at the time.

Chatting in a fairly animated way I found out that she was a Brit who lived in Hong Kong.

"At least one week in three," she told me when I asked how much time she spent away from home. "You?"

"I guess about the same," I told her adding. "Mine tend to be on longer, but less frequent trips."

"I spend at least a week a month in Oz, usually here, but also Sydney, Perth and Brisbane as well as India, now China and Taiwan; most of our product is made in these emerging markets" Mia explained.

"How long have you lived in Hong Kong?" I asked.

"Oh, ten years or so."

We chatted away as only women can and told each other what we did and about our families. I explained that I was a director of a global ad agency with overall responsibility for the Middle and Far East and now Australasia. Mia explained that she was sales director for a Hong Kong based manufacturer of women's clothing, mainly underwear. "And please not the old joke of do you travel in ladies' underwear?" she said smiling and making me laugh; I was enjoying myself with her.

We were about the same age, mid-forties and like Kevin and me she and her partner, she wasn't married had no children but that was not by choice but due to health problems. Another satisfying coincidence was that, like me she enjoyed watching soccer and had played to a reasonable standard when at school, back in England.

It emerged as we chatted that she also had most evenings free particularly at weekends when her potential and actual customers did not want to be entertained. We got on well and decided to have dinner the next night.

"Here or a restaurant?" she asked.

"Not fussed really as long as we are somewhere to watch the lionesses play in the World Cup.

"What is it a three kick off?"