All Comments on 'Happy Father's Day, Honey'

by Krraaazzzzyyyyy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hope you continue the story

I loved the start and hope that this father's journey of discovery doesnt end here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantasic

More, please more. I just love your stories

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Yes!!!!!!!

More please I loved the super erotic start and hope that this father's day doesn't end here. His wife and three others each progressively younger! The incest/taboo classification suggests that he has already received his 'special' present from his daughters but what has his son got to contribute? It's been some time since you contributed anything new but it was well worth the wait! Pete.

Horny_Mungo2Horny_Mungo2almost 18 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE !!!

Wow, this was really great and very erotic! I really beg you to write a sequel to this wonderful, sexy story! I love it!!!

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 17 years ago
I LOVED it.

I guess it was the oldest daughter who straddled his face to get some tongue work done before fucking him. The other 2 younger ones don't know yet how great it feels to be eaten. I hope the girls give mom equal gifts for Mother's Day, eating mom's pussy and by then all of them know how great it is to be eaten and give mom the gift of doing that to them. You really should give equal time to Mother's Day as you do for Father's Day. Besides don't we all love some great girl/girl pussy eating.

This was the 1st story of yours I had the pleasure of reading, I hope the others are as exciting as this was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
almost as good as my Father's day gift

was presented with a CD for Ftaher's day. she was good looking and HOT HOT HOT. what a wonderful gift that was. nevr got to see her again. guess the father is going to get some more attention in a later story. THANKS

dliterdliterabout 14 years ago
Chapter 2

Well given the age of this story there apparently won't be a chapter 2, what a shame!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

If u ask me that was his 3 daughters that fucked him on fathers day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I guess it's just me ...

but I really hate this story. After reading the line "Then I realized that I was bound and blindfolded" I lost wood within a few seconds. I tried to keep reading, and actually skimming some parts, but it made me so nauseated that I actually have an empty platic trash bin beside me in case I have to puke. Yes, really.

With him tied to the bed, I imagined him pleading with his captors to take whatever items they want but not hurt anyone. Then when the wife let him know she was an active participant, I imagined him saying something like "if I *survive* today, I'll make two calls, the first to the police, and the second to my lawyer".

It's a shame, too, because I've read seven other stories by this author, and I rated all of them as 4 stars, for 2, or 5 stars, for 5 stories.

Also, the line

> "Actually, she's the daughter of one of the women here," she said cryptically. <

makes it pretty obvious that she is the daughter of the wife, ie his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best story on literotica

By and far, this is the best story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 paragraphs on Asians

I mean really, three paragraphs on just being a racist cunt. Is it just me or does this guy have something against Asian guys. Yes I am Asian, and I can tell he isn't writing for my demographic. Seriously, if I'm trying to masterbate I don't need to see "Asians have small dicks" at every turn. Fucking douche. It's always the white guys too...

PaperflyPaperflyabout 9 years ago
Perfect puzzle

I loved the shared mystery with the father trying to guess who and the reader wondering if....but neither ever getting an answer.

Great idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Pretty good, and very original!! I gave it a four, it would have gotten a five, except we have YET ANOTHER author who doesn't have a clue where the fucking hymen is! Yeesh! Research. If your going to write about something you dont know do research! Like ten seconds on google for this one would have done it!

...other than that the story really rocked :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

I liked this although I did guess it was his three daughters, didn't have any ages so can only imagine the two older girls are early 20s late teens with the youngest mid teens. would like a second part where it all come out

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
awesome

great story, even though it's not a huge secret who the mystery fucks were!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
Second time,still hot!

I’ve read this before, but when it popped up in the random section, I had to read it again. So fucking hot!

ArediaArediaabout 3 years ago

Eagerly awaiting chapter two! :)

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Follow up Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So want more! But if you look this up this was done on 24th July 2006

Happy Father's Day, Honey (4.52) His wife has a little help starting his Dad's Day off right. Hot Incest/Taboo 07/24/06

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

OK. To be incest one of the women had to probably be his daughter. If so, next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The premise is valid only if the following chapter acknowledges the fact that all of his daughters were involved and that this is now the accepted dynamic. Why not have him breed them all as well? If we are to "KINK" then lets "KINK".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous