All Comments on 'Happy Father's Day Patty'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 192 Comments
Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 3 years ago

Kendra, What can be said about her? She loves ice cream but, she loves to cheat but. Too much ice cream can make her fat. Cheating will leave her alone, no husband, no affair partner cause the thrill of cheating is dashed on the rocks of divorce. So sad so alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good grief man I just found both stories and they are absolutely heartbreaking and just the pit of my stomach is churning with feeling for this poor family I know it's made up stories in your head but I have gone something while not exactly like this it does have similarities and I found myself just sitting and thinking about this story and my own life and man your just really on point with this story please get them out quick but at this quality.

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREalmost 3 years ago

Very great story. So sad that she thought she could have it all now, she has nothing. No lover, no husband. This much better story than the over-the-top BTB stories here.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 3 years ago

Another absolutely beautifully laid out story... obviously 5 stars!

Reading this story reminds me of Western movies. Once the first ones were made, and were mostly inaccurate (for example the sharp shooter killing 5 armed men before they could kill him) that same pattern was followed, so that became the "reality" of what Western movies are.

This story is so much truer to the reality of infidelity, how people involved feel, and it feels so foreign to LW stories which mostly take on caricature themes, caricature characters, taking on caricature persona and emotions. Even the very well written ones the cheater hardly ever comes out as a three dimensional character like she does here.

Masterfully written, as usual, and sensitively portrayed all the characters.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 3 years ago

Great but sad story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn Damn Damn

Fucking cheating cunt. Ye reap what ye sow.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

Classic javmor79 story. Always trying to find a way to make the wife's actions somewhat understandable or justifiable.

.

If I understand the story correctly after the husband's brother died he went into depression she decided to cheat on him.Instead of confronting that reality directly this author goes on and on with lengthy psychobabble rant about her needs and her justification

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Hope the next part comes along a lot quicker than this one did. Good story well written. 4 stars

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

Kendra is a heartless, self-serving bitch, who cheated on her husband when he needed her the most.

The best revenge Patrick could get is to keep improving himself until his ex-wife is desperate to win him back. That's when he replaces her with a younger woman and starts a new family. In a few more years, Jessi will be old enough to decide who she wants to live with and can leave the mother she hates to stay with her father.

Kendra deserves to be a bitter old cat lady after destroying her family.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

both stupid and pathetic characters.

he who decided to leave but in fact does not leave and becomes a professional jerk off.

he has time to see a counselor, play sports, hike, make new friends, but no time to socialize or date.

Oh the sea does not have a single fish.

She who has had and continues to have an affair, and she wants him to come back as if nothing happened.

she feels no guilt and above all no responsibility.

Ah yes, it is true, it is always the fault and the responsibility of the other.

dc6370dc6370almost 3 years ago

You have turned the ability to express emotions into an art. Short, but powerful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sad and incomplete!

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 3 years ago

That's the thing with life, only ever moving forwards. Looking back only brings pain even if the memories are good, as for destroying 2 good men, I disagree she only destroyed 1. Sean wasn't a good man, he brought her all those things, but that is buying love not obtaining love. How long would it have been before Sean had insisted Jessie called him dad....

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 3 years ago

“and for the fact that she ruined the love of two great guys.“

Sean is not a “great guy”, quite the contrary. The fact that Kendra still considers him in those terms is just one more sign of the problems she has. Javnor is a quality writer when it comes to conveying depths of emotion, but I have little sympathy for the wife in this story. Kendra has always come across as overly self-centred and lacking any real understanding of what Patrick has gone through (at her hand).

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Realistic but the haters won't score you well. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please do not have them reconcile. Get patrick a nice loving woman.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Very well written. But no happy ending for anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sean is an asshat. He deserved no pity, only scorn. As does she

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe you should stick with interracial. They seem to like you over there.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Psychobabble drivel without a plot.

So many of LW writers write garbage stories driveling on stereotypes and "psychology". That is of course much easier than to create a solid plot to go with multiple characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“Patty” is a diminutive of Patricia. The proper familiar is “Paddy.”

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 3 years ago

We're we supposed to feel sympathy for the ex wife?

Will there be more as that was not a story.

greenman440greenman440almost 3 years ago

I suppose I should be enthralled by the poetic descriptions, the raw emotions dripping from the page. However it just didn't work for me. You seemed to pluck every possible stereotype of a divorced couple and amplify it. Patrick is a moping broken ex and Kendra is the woman who wakes up too late and sees what she lost. I like other stories of yours, but this just annoyed me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Obviously, there is more to come. As usual with javmor79, this is powerful stuff. Deep emotions, credible ones. Although my preference would be for Patrick to find someone better, I doubt that is where javmor79 will take the story. However, I look forward to the next installment. And do hope he sticks to the holiday theme.

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

Sean, great guy? Can't sympathize with this woman. Move on.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

It might help if she didn't display gifts from her boyfriend until they are at least divorced.

\

Before Patrick could stop the words, they spilled from him. "Yeah, but I didn't cheat." - Why should he stop them? They're true.

\

"I gave you two weeks, Kendra. I haven't called; haven't texted. How much time do you need away from me?" - How about waiting for her to contact you?

\

"the three years he wasted on her." - You mess with a married woman, you deserve what you get. Even without all of her emotional baggage, if she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you.

\

What is it with these stories with no end?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

WOW! I wasn't expecting a follow up. This was an unexpected pleasure.

I will never be a fan of Kendra and Sean can burn in hell with hemorrhoids for helping to destroy a family to get his dick wet. I've had it happen to too many friends. I love your writing as always and cheers to Patrick for getting on with his life.

Full marks from this quiet man.

Hope all is as well as it can be with yours.

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

So far so good... are we going to get a Happy Birthday Patty where Kendra uses the blade and Patrick gets the house and can be a full time dad... oh and destroy that TV, painting and the trinkets...

I think Kendra's response to Patrick's depression is not unusual for someone who has never been in the fog, I don't understand and I refuse to learn. And thus all marriages in similar straits will threaten to strike the rocks and be destroyed. Will she wake up and see that it was her fault that they crashed or will she stubbornly refuse to own that and drown trying to hold onto the box of gold instead of the life belt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"How had her life come to this point? How did she get here? "

Entitlement! People cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. That’s it. People cheat because they give themselves permission to cheat and that’s a matter of character or more specifically a LACK of character.

Best advice for Patrick to keep front and center in his mind is that Cheaters suck! A person who betrayed you and endangered your health and well-being and your children’s - They suck! A person who is so selfish as to eat cake and fuck around on the side - They suck! When you internalize the concept that cheaters suck then you will realize that those feelings you still carry about them are false and that in actuality you are pining for a flaming dog turd! Once you reach that point then you can heal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Powersworder summed it up perfectly.

—-

Next Chapter should be entitled “Thanksgiving”, wherein Patty hosts a nice family dinner for his daughter and new girlfriend and family, and pathetic Kendra shows up uninvited because her life has imploded.

kdad9010kdad9010almost 3 years ago

I love it. This is one of the most honest looks at the likely results of “no reconciliation at any cost” on this entire site. I’m really looking forward to the next installment.

Please tell me I don’t have to wait until Thanksgiving for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yet another copout non ending, why bother? this is so incomplete its rediculous to say there may be more, may be not. I get this is a free site and writing takes a lot of time but this trend of writers leaving their stories unfinished on this site recently is pathetic.

Poppi123Poppi123almost 3 years ago

If there is a third segment, I suspect Kendra will replace both Patrick AND Sean. The first two left me wanting more, so FIVE STARS

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 3 years ago

Liking this one so far. Seems set for a happy ending it is apparent they are not over each other.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Aww gee a failed romance with a cheater. Such a sad story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I especially liked the relationship between father and daughter. One thing, when you wrote "She saw Jessi rolling her eyes while Patrick failed to impress her with one of his corny jokes." they are called "dad jokes" and every father is proud of every one of them. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looks like she might want to get her husband back. Needs more info. By the way, isn't it paddy, not patty?

CD1929CD1929almost 3 years ago

As always I love your writing-its just toooo long between stories. I thought you would never finish "the Weekend."

Please finish this one. This saga would make fore a great story

hapmarriedhapmarriedalmost 3 years ago

I love realism that captures authentic emotions without pandering to the damaged crazies who troll this category. This is fantastic storytelling. The start and finish are always the prerogative of the writer. So while I would like a more conclusive finale, I respect this as a snapshot in a moment of two agonized lives.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Well written story but Kendra get no sympathy from me. She's getting what she deserves. And she only destroyed one good man...her ex-husband. Sean is a predator that needs to be castrated.

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Poignant and told well. I think it needs another chapter to round it off to be a really great story. Thanks for the contributions.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

Are you finally going to get Patty and Kendra back together? Sean was nothing more than a distraction anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To HarryinVA, welcome back, Dude. Missed your pithy comments in LW, the absolutely toughest category in LE. Keep on trucking 529th MI Co

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Patrick’s depression over his brothers death pretty much shut the marriage down. 5 year being miserable would cause any healthy female to look for companionship. Then she did cheat . Why would he not get help earlier. Both have their faults. Then the lover who chases a married women. Another piece of shit. Now what is this the end of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a self centered cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great follow up, pain still evident but progress being made on Patrick's part - personal pain from 20 years ago is coming back. I try to not judge people but the "Sean's" of the world are 'snakes in the grass' and are excluded from that effort! 5 stars and look forward to more. Thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryalmost 3 years ago

Kind of hope there’s a part 3.

Not sure if I’m hoping for a RAAC or status quo, but Patrick’s story needs another chapter.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

nicely done. 5 stars

Hoplite122Hoplite122almost 3 years ago

Emotion filled. Did a great job of conveying the loss of a marriage. Encore, please.

red_woodred_woodalmost 3 years ago

Nice read.

Now it's time to have his daughter introduce him to her BFF 's recently divorced mom.

:)

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Javmor has again proven two things for me. Number one, he is one of the best ever to post in LW. Number two, in reading his stories through the years, he has created some of the worst bitches ever to appear in LW. Kendra has to be one of the most selfish, entitled, self destructive, cheating bitches that he has created. She has destroyed the love of one good man though. Sean seduced, and carried on an affair with a married woman and helped destroy her marriage. Kendra holds the most responsibility for the breakup, but Sean is at fault also. He is not a man, good or bad. He is a snake who recognized a weak, narcissistic woman when he found Kendra. Patrick was, and is, a good man and father. His is the only good man whose love she destroyed. Javmor has written some of the best, most infuriating, multi chapter stories ever posted, and he has left this one wide open. I hope to see more of Patrick and Kendra. The snake will slither back in again too. Great to see Javmor posting again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmm needs more.

Oh and anyone cheating with a married woman is a peice of filth.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Just needed one or two more lines, where their daughter breezes through the door later on and excitedly announces that daddy has a girlfriend and he’s going to ask her to marry him.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Nice one.

Play stupid game win stupid prize for one stupid ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

snippets of a story.....please....finish this....I cannot give it a rating yet. If you leave it here I will give it a 1 star. And the next chapter? Write the rest. Just don't give us a page and an half.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This definitely needs another (or final) chapter — don't waste the opportunity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
God, no

If you're trying to make this a RAAC, then you're out of your mind. Kendra is such a ginormous cunt that she genuinely deserves to die alone and miserable, surrounded by literally nothing. Not even plants should die for her sake.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 3 years ago

A nit to pick: it's Paddy. Patty (as my fresh-from-immigration Irish cousins will tell you) is the diminutive of Patricia, Paddy is the short version of Patrick.

Other than that, whew, man, that is a great story that's *begging* for a second part to finish it!

ribnitinribnitinalmost 3 years ago

I loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good but your stories consistently end Unsatisfactorily. There was a great family story there that just fizzled.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Patrick needs to find a better woman. Once he realized the elephant and the other "art" were from Sean the scumbag, he should have told her that as soon as their daughter was out of the house, it woould be sold. She needed to understand that it had been soiled by her boyfriend's things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good. Cheaters should know that by cheating on their partners,one should and will realize later that they are on self destruction mode and finally end up with pain,tears and sorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always among the very best! Thought provoking, sad, but not without the possibility of redemption. Well done and thanks for your effort.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

You do write and craft a very good story. You capture their emotions so well, and realistically.

Kendra is so unlikable I cant sympathize with her at all. Some wayward wives that have been created for LW do sometimes garner some sympathy.....not Kendra though.

Patrick I totally get, and the way you wrote him, does make him seem very real.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Well done. Sad but all to true.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting story!

5

jakie1jakie1almost 3 years ago

Excellent beginning, please, please add a 2nd chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you kidding me right now? They were both "two great guys?" Are you serious?! Any man that pursues a married women and helps her DESTROY her marriage is not a "great guy!" I'm surprised you'd even write that!

You're talented and I enjoy you. Sure, things aren't black and white. But right is still right and wrong is still wrong. They literally "celebrated" her breakup! From a good, trusting man! No care of him or their DAUGHTER!!! Please don't continue this storyline if we aren't going to see justice in some fashion. Or even a reconciliation. But the way this is going is too depressing.

I'm really sorry for your friends who are dealing with this and will say a prayer. But please stop making others feel down. Or at the very least, could you please put a disclaimer at the beginning? I know breakups usually suck and destroy families. Believe me I know. But I don't want to read about it. Especially not here. Please at least give a disclaimer next time.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

So, so sad. She gets to lie in the bed she made. Suffer bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"F" Sean!! And "F" attempts to make him sympathetic. Disgusting!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Oops! Forgot to add more please. Patty gets his new love, Kendra suffers.

Messy gravitates to Dad. Kendra suffers even more.

Please add another chapter.

4/5

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 3 years ago

Awesome and I hope you keep this story going.

One little nit: the wife was thinking "she ruined the love of two great guys." Nope, Sean knew she was married and did what he did knowing it would ruin it. That's not a good guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These two stories are probably closer to the feelings real people have than anything else I have read in LW.

Very well written story. 5 stars.

RSKY

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 3 years ago

Good to See Javmor Back

I have always enjoyed Javmor's work, and am happy to see a new piece by him. I liked this one too. Glad you're back, J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kind of a peek into a relationship, with a contrived and constructed expectation of sympathy for the husband, who apparently left her, and condemnation for the ex wife who stupidly coped with her failing marriage by cheating. It reads like the husband had a severe mental dysfunction, and the wife tried to escape her dead marriage through another man's cock. Wrong, but understandable. Except of course there is not enough details or explanations to know who really failed, who really became dysfunctional, what the real reasons are for their failed marriage.

So its a decent peek into the window, but it would be nice to know who lives there, and why we should care.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why prolong the pain? If they are "estranged" then they aren't divorced. At least that's the way I see it. It's like constantly picking off a scab. The wound never fully heals. Get a divorce, force the sale of the house and move on. His daughter is old enough to understand. Get rid of the bitch and find a new life.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

A very good story because it captures what happens when depression attacks a marriage. It leaves everyone vulnerable to the outside forces.

Patrick withdrew into himself and she needed to be wanted…they both got what they wanted.

I know some will hate on her but only by cheating and being caught could Patrick begin to grow. He needed to grow or he was going to die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story as well as the first part are captivating and heart wrenching , the situations and emotional stress these characters find themselves in are deep and full bodied , a true testimonial to a superb author . I hope you continue with this series , they’re just too engrossing to leave unfinished .

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

left me wanting, the title description lead me down a diff path there lol think maybe this will make a better story after all the parts are together

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Is this it?

Wheres the rest it needs finished.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Oh. I am SO glad you did not tuck this one away.

It is beautiful.

Now, if anyone is of the mind of RAAC...? This is the perfect part 2.

This all feels so incredibly real. Bravo. And as with Merry Christmas...

5-stars & Favorite

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
P.S. — I’m always happy when a javmor story pops up.

I’ve never been disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you Javmor.

That was one of the most accurate depictions of the loss experienced by both parties in a divorce that I have read on this site.

Doc

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Very well written. This story is a realistic, cliché-free look at the disasters and lasting effects of not only infidelity but the breakdowns in understanding, communication and intimacy that slowly kill a marriage and, in this case, sent Kendra off into the perdition of an affair. Others ask for a 'conclusion', but the way this piece is offered and written drives home the important facts as we read them. I mean, as in real life, nobody escapes the damage of infidelity. 5++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Make it a menage-a-trois with "Patty" and Sean sharing "Ken". As you have mentioned that Patty really enjoyed fantasizing about his wife getting fucked by Big Sean so a menage-a-trois would be a realistic consequence. Come on Javmor79 you can do it! We've got fed up with weak spineless cucks a handsome, manly, MMA cuck is what we need for a change! Show the world that anybody can be cucked(proudly!) You can do it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This should be called finish the story! Those of us who are male pigs and cannot see this from the women’s point of view . Those who have experience depression should know better. While I condone her cheating . I can see the breakdown of a normal marriage ,the male in this case left the marriage for five years. He did not get help and put his family in a dark place. It’s like addiction to drugs a slow death . She is no saint but a normal women who wants to be loved. And the ass hole who chases a married women needs a beating givin to him that he will never forget. We are all wired differently. So you burn the bitch males are a biased bunch of cave men. Who see life in there own world.

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

I'd like another chapter with or without reconciliation, BUT what I would just LOVE...it's another chapter of molex :)

5* as usual

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

Enjoying it so far. l

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

Fantastic followup to "Merry Christmas". 5*. Gave us insight into both characters, and how the infidelity started and progressed. Kendra is despicable, and woman who doesnt stand by her man and get him the help he needs. Her displaying her lovers presents is also tone deaf, in that she doesnt have a clue what that might do to the man she still allegedly loves and respects. That said, her reason for sliding into infidelity is credible, as depression in a partner is horrific to live with. Great job.

ro707ro707almost 3 years ago

Lol, found the story incredibly funny.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful story .... I see some hope for Patty and Kendra

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 3 years ago

First, thanks for taking the time to give us some entertainment.

.

Good story. Clearly, you have some insight into this... seeing it in real-life friends I think you said. Sad that.

.

I hope you keep the story going as your friends work out or don't work out the issues.

.

5*

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

Vazkor13 was right, more Molex.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Excellent, well told story that had me reliving a similar situation from my divorce of many years ago. Also prompted me to read Merry Christmas. Don’t know how I missed that one last December.

Your writing definitely exposes the raw emotions of your characters. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next installment.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Yes, that's how life can play with you. You said that really well. There is no culprit here, only losers. But that's the reality. Thanks for posting!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Well told story. Very emotional and realistic. Being told from her point of view is what is making this tale enjoyable. Her side of infidelity that destroyed her marriage and family, again, is interesting. It sounds like her lover, Sean, is Patrick's brother, and Sean was able to seduce Kendra away from Patrick... And from what is written, she is regretting her cheating decision.... 4 out of 5 stars for a well conceived story. Looking forward for the next chapter to see how this plays out. Please don't keep us waiting too long.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Just read "Merry Christmas, Patty" the prelude to this story. Have some great insight. Sean is not Patrick's brother but a lowly prick who seduced Kendra while on a online chat. Again, well written storylines of sadness, depression, infidelity, and regret.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES