Happy Father's Day Patty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But here he was, heartbroken and rejected. This must be what her husband felt like. As much as he wanted to be the victim in this story, he wasn't.

"You know what, Kendra? Fuck you. You can have all the space you want. I'm gone."

And with that, Sean hung up for the last time.

Kendra listened to the dead line for a few seconds. Half of her wanted to call him back and say all the things he wanted to hear to make him feel better. But she knew that would be so much crueler than letting him believe that she felt nothing.

She softly tossed the phone on the mattress next to her. Then she curled her knees up into her chest, hugged them, and cried.

How had her life come to this point? How did she get here? Five years ago, she was happily married. She shared a modest but nice house with her husband and daughter. They were financially stable, had a decent sex life, and was well loved by their friends.

Those memories contradicted later memories; memories of her and Sean celebrating her newfound freedom from her husband. It was tough meeting up with her lover as Patrick's stifling presence loomed in the background. Secrecy forced them to be covert in their actions. The times they could meet up in person were limited and spaced out. Their romance had to blossom in the darkness of sext messages and video chats.

As daunting as that time was, it was also the hottest things have ever been between them. Kendra felt like a teenager again, sneaking away from her parents to catch a forbidden moment. The Rarity of those intimate meetings made them priceless. Weeks of planning a rendezvous left their loins simmering for each other. When they were finally able to meet up...BOOM. Fireworks. Explosions. Eruptions. Sweaty, animalistic, nasty sex wherever they could. In his car. In a secluded area of the park. Her bouncing up and down on his cock while they were stuck on a Ferris wheel, waiting for the repair crew to fix the problem.

Those butterflies; those sweet, endorphin charged emotions were almost indistinguishable from the real thing. Just the thought of Sean would make Kendra wet. His eyes, his smile, the way his hands moved when he was excited about something, all of it left her daydreaming about the next time she could see him in person.

But little did she know that Sean was ice cream. When Kendra was younger, she loved ice cream, as did every other kid on the planet. She'd eat it all day every day if her mom allowed, but there were unfortunate rules that came between her and her treat. Rules like eat your vegetables first or only two scoops. It was often frustrating for her to be denied something she truly loved.

When she got her tonsils removed, the pain in her throat was harsh for a kid. However, when she was permitted to eat as much ice cream as she could inhale, it was worth the pain she had to endure.

Or so she thought.

It didn't take long for her to tire of the taste of ice cream. Once she'd engorged herself to the fullest, the old familiar smells started to entice her. The smell of pork chops frying. The smell of macaroni and cheese. And yes, even the smell of vegetables being prepared.

It was torture. She got what she'd been craving for so long, but the price was more than she anticipated. Even now, the taste of ice cream reminds her of that time she sat on the couch, watching her family eat without her.

That's what she felt right then as she watched her husband take their daughter out on a "date". That should be a family dinner of three.

She saw her husband, sitting across the table from their beautiful daughter. She saw Jessi rolling her eyes while Patrick failed to impress her with one of his corny jokes.

Patrick was the king of corny jokes. At one time, she found it charming. Then she found it annoying. When he stopped joking, she went out to find a guy who could make her laugh and roll her eyes at the same time.

Kendra remembered one Valentine's Day when the two of them went out to dinner. He bought her a new dress for the occasion. When she put it on and stood in front of the mirror, she smirked. She understood why he bought this for her. The cleavage was well noticeable.

Throughout the night, he kept sneaking glances at her tits. At one time, she jokingly said, "My eyes are up here, Mister!"

That prompted his corniest, yet her all-time favorite joke.

"What kind of bees make milk instead of honey?" he asked her. She didn't even have to ask for the punchline, because he smirked as he answered his own question with, "Boo-bees."

Her tears flowed. Sitting on that bed, she cried for herself, for her marriage, for her daughter, and for the fact that she ruined the love of two great guys. How she wished she could go back in time to hear Patrick tell her one more corny joke.

12