Happy Halloween!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry my kids disturbed you. Good night!" The neighbor slams the door shut.

"Oh, well. Maybe later." I shrug my shoulders. "Welcome to my kitchenette, dear! It's quite small, like I told you on the chat." Valter enters and looks around.

"That's not too bad. I like it. I'd like to live in a place like this if I just could afford it." He smiles.

"Sit down, dear. You must be tired from standing and posing for photos." I pull a chair for him and he sits. He looks even bigger when he's sitting on a chair. Perhaps it's his big legs and arms, or it's just my small chair.

"Thanks, Ken." He takes off his biker's leather gloves; I see more scars on his large hands, where the hair does not cover them.

"Those I got when I feel off my bike, in case you're wondering, Ken." I turn to him.

"I'm sorry, Valter. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." He stands up and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Chill. I'm used to being scrutinized, looked upon, and being spoken of the whole time." He forces a sad smile and looks down.

"Perhaps you'd like to wash the paint off first, dear. I know how it feels to have paint on your face."

"You do?"

"Yes, dear. I teach kids and have participated in many school events wearing my clown costume."

"A clown costume?" He chuckles.

"Yep! It's just part of the job. I'll show you the bathroom, and in the meantime, get us something to drink."

"Water is fine for me, thanks." He moves to the bathroom and doesn't close the door. I hear the loud tap and the splashing noise of him washing up. Men can be so sloppy sometimes!

I bring two large glasses to the small stone-top table. One with water, and the other one is empty. I place the jug with orange juice on the table and fill my glass halfway.

"I never thought it would be that hard to remove facial paint." He joins me and drinks his water.

"Let me help you with that, dear. It takes practice to do that in a painless manner."

I go to the bathroom to pick up some cotton balls and moist tissue. Needless to say, the sink is a mess of black dye all over the white counter. I rinse it and dry my hands. I open a drawer and take out some cotton balls and a plastic sachet of moist tissue.

"I'm sorry about the mess, Ken. I should have been more careful."

"That's all right, dear. Now, allow me to wipe away the remaining black paint from around your eyes."

"Sure." He folds his big arms and waits. I take the moist perfumed tissue and rub it gently around his eyes.

"Yes, close your eyes, dear." I gently rub around his eye and the paint comes off easily. Then I dry his skin with a cotton ball.

"Wow, you're very gentle with your perfumed delicate hand, my friend." He smiles.

"Thanks, dear. Now, let me do your other eye." He looks at the black cotton balls.

"You're very good at cleaning my skin, my friend." He closes his other eye and I repeat the same operation.

"Done!" I smile.

"Thanks, Ken. I really appreciate it." Just then, we hear the neighbor's kids in the hall.

"Dear, put your mask back on. I'll get some candies for the kids!" Valter puts it on and waits for me by the door. I tear open a large bag of chocolate candies. Then we meet the kids in the hall.

"Hi, kids! What do you say when you wish to get candies?"

"Trick or treat!" Valter distributes the candies among the kids. They get excited with their prize.

"Thanks, sir!"

"My name is Valter!"

"Thanks, Valter!" They all go to the next-door neighbor and ring the doorbell. We close the door and laugh.

"Now, Valter, feel yourself at home. I'm going to shower, for I really need it. I'm all sweaty for I've been away all day at," I bite my lips.

"Ken, take your time. I'm sure you weren't expecting me to," he looks down.

"That's all right, dear. Honestly, I'm very happy to see you in person." He looks at me.

"You do?" I stroke his face and smile.

"Yes, dear. Listen, if you want, you can also take a quick shower here. Well, what do you think?" He smiles.

"Are you sure you don't mind? Are we going to shower together?" He grins.

"All right. Why not?"

"A-are you really sure you don't mind showering with a big furry man like me?"

"No worries, dear! But there is an important rule here!" I smile.

"I know, no sex in the bathroom." He grins.

"No, dear! We can't make too much noise in the bathroom. You know, the apartment wall is thin and the neighbors, well, they like to talk about other people's lives, if you know what I mean." He chuckles.

"All, right. I promise I won't sing with my tenor's voice in the shower." We move to the bathroom.

"Were you serious when you said you were going to sing in the shower, dear?" Valter begins to sing Figaro and I place my hand over his mouth. We both laugh.

Without wasting time, I take off my white T-shirt, drop my navy blue cotton shorts, and take off my white briefs. He licks his lips and smiles. I face him and fold my arms, as if waiting for his turn to strip.

He smiles and removes his Jason costume slowly. First, he removes his long-sleeved thick shirt. I notice his drenched undershirt, which is straining to contain his big heavy furry pecs and bulky upper body. He didn't lie about his being strong and big. Second, he takes it off, and I notice the forest of armpit hair, his muscular back and big arms, all covered in a mat of hair. Third, he unbuckles his belt and undoes his button. Lastly, he drops his pants, disclosing his white briefs, hardly containing his family jewels and slanted cock pressed hard against the overstretched fabric. Just then I notice his black socks, which has a couple of holes.

"I'm sorry, but my socks are smelly." He whispers.

"Don't worry, dear. I'll put them by the window, along with your boots to air out."

He then drops his briefs, disclosing his proud long fat uncut cock. I admire his big low hanging balls. I invite him under the cold water and he smiles.

His big arms envelop me and I feel his enormous body taking hold of me. He is this massive beast, charging against me with his animal passion. We kiss and I feel his tongue invading my mouth. I run my hand over his muscular furry back and feel his big scars. Big mistake!

He freezes and backs off.

"I've got some more scars all over my back, Ken." His once pulsing rock-hard cock becomes soft. "I-I'm like a real freak, covered in scars and branding marks." He looks down and covers his sex with his big hands.

"Valter, dear, look at me." I stroke his face. He lifts his face and I look squarely into his eyes. "Do you let me wash you, dear? Do you let me touch you?" He nods. "All right, dear." I stroke his face. He looks down again. I lift his chin and he nods.

"Go ahead, Ken." He looks at me as if he could see through me. I touch his face, his lips, and he holds my hand, and kisses it.

"Do you feel comfortable showering with me, dear?" He nods.

"It's that, well, no one has ever been this close to me."

"I understand, dear."

"You're the first one to see me, the way I am."

"Dear, I want you to talk to me while I'm washing you. Tell me when you don't feel comfortable, and I'll stop. Is that all right?" He nods. "Good, well, now I'll start washing your hair, dear." He nods. I keep eye contact with him and instinctively grab my transparent shampoo bottle. "Close your eyes for me, please." I apply a good amount of shampoo in my cupped hand and apply it to his short black hair. As I massage his scalp, I notice a lump, several scars, and a few patches of uneven hair growth. "Come under the water, dear." He rinses and opens his eyes, looking meekly at me. He then smiles shyly.

"I like your shampoo, Ken. It smells of lavender, and summer, like the ocean."

"Now, I'll wash your body, dear. Can I do that?"

"You don't have to ask, Ken." I take the pink soap bar, which smells of roses, and rub it over his bull's muscular neck and find more scars. As I slide it over his strong back, chest, and belly, I find more scars! He has a big horizontal scar under his belly button. As I soap his buttocks, I can hardly believe it--hot iron branding marks on both furry cheeks! His muscular furry legs are no different. I follow a big scar running down his entire right thigh. Two big horizontal scars on his left thigh. His calves are no different.

"Now you know what I really look like, Ken. That photo," he looks down, "was taken on the beach three years ago."

"Valter, I hope you forgive me for making you go through this. I never meant to do you any harm. I'm sorry, dear." He smiles.

"It had to happen, Ken. But I never thought it would hurt so badly." I stroke his face and drop the soap bar. His eyes widen and he backs up another step away from me. I pick it up and take a sponge. I'm sure this simple incident has triggered memories, painful ones I suppose.

"Valter, dear, it's ok." I hand him the sponge. "Perhaps you'd like to finish the shower on your own. I can wait for you to get finished." He puts his soapy hand on my shoulder.

"No, Ken." He looks into my eyes. "I'm enjoying this moment here. It's just that, it's been such a long time since I've had, someone take care of me, and making the effort to understand my fears and traumas."

"All right, dear. But I want you to tell me how you feel. If you don't feel comfortable, you tell me and I'll stop, all right?" He nods, still looking quite aggitated. He is breathing fast and his eyes are open wide.

I take the sponge and gently rub his entire body, feeling every inch of his muscles and, yes, scars.

"You can wash your own glans, dear." I blush. He takes the soap bar and washes his glans himself.

"C-can I wash you too, Ken?" He looks down. I take his chin and lift it up.

"Yes, dear, of course."

"I-I promise I won't break you. I'll be very careful, for you're like an angel." He starts by washing my hair. I close my eyes and hear him opening the shampoo bottle, squirting shampoo on the palm of his big hand, and, surprise! How gentle he is. I feel his thick fingers travel and rub all over my scalp. He takes my hair and combs it with his fingers, playing with the foam. He rinses my hair and I open my eyes.

"That was a great experience, dear. I'd feel glad to have a big man like you washing my hair all the time." We smile.

"Now, it's time for me to wash your body, my angel." He now proceeds with the soap bar. As he rubs me, I smile and kiss him. He doesn't look squarely in my eyes. "Your limbs are so smooth and delicate." He runs his hands around my arms, smooth chest, smooth buttocks. I turn around and he runs his big hand over my back, down my spine, and over my buttocks. "You're a god! Your body has been sculpted in the purest marble, and yet you speak, my angel."

"I'm also Asian, dear." He runs the soap bar down my legs. He kneels down and touches my feet. Then he slowly and gently scrubs my body. "You've forgotten to wash my glans, dear." I smile. He blushes completely.

"C-can I really touch you, babe?" Without waiting for confirmation, he takes my cock and pulls back the foreskin and washes the glans thoroughly. Then he pulls it back on.

"Shall we dry, dear." He nods.

"Please, Ken, I want you to dry my body, please."

"I think I'm spoiling you, dear!"

"I'm a man who likes being spoiled, especially by an angel like you." I dry his short hair and feel more comfortable touching him now. He smiles and raises his big arms as I dry his furry armpits. I rub his back and kiss his scars. He chuckles and laughs.

"Oh, God! I never thought I was ticklish!"

"I'm sorry, dear."

"That's all right. Now, kiss my ass, boy!" We look into each other's eyes. "I-I'm sorry, Ken. I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry." I place a finger to his lips. I dry his buttocks and genitals, and kiss his branding marks on his furry buttocks. I finish by drying his big feet.

"Done, dear!" He remains still and looking into my eyes.

"You've kissed my scars, like you were worshiping me. You treated me as if I were an individual worth of love. And this felt so good and right. I felt this warm burning feeling inside me, here." He touches his heart.

"You deserve all the love in the world, dear. Hey, wait, I'm still wet! You've got to dry me too. Then we can kiss!"

He dries my hair first. He takes his time drying it with much care and patience. Then he runs the towel all over my body. I turn around and I can even feel his own cock rub against my buttocks. But I remain indifferent, teasing, and making him feel more at ease.

When we're done, we walk back to the living room and I assemble my sofa bed. He likes this ingenious device. I tell him this is what you do when you live in a small apartment. He helps me put the sheets and pillows on the bed. Then he simply collapses on my bed, naked and proud of his furry body. In the meantime, I take his smelly socks and boots to air out by my laundry room window. I also hang his clothes with hangers in my tiny laundry area. As I return to the small living room, he's sitting on bed and looking worried.

"I'm really sorry I lied to you, Ken. I-I didn't want you to know that I was this stitched up monster. Perhaps I'd better go."

"I'd really like you to stay, dear." I join him on the sofa-bed and keep a short distance between us. He shakes his head.

"Ken, what you've witnessed in the bathroom, my overeaction to your touches, are deeper scars within me." He looks down. I put a hand on his broad shoulder.

"Perhaps you'd feel better if you shared this load you have on your chest, dear." He turns to me.

"Ken, I-I've got no one else to, share this with. Except for my sister and brother-in-law." He takes a deep breath, takes my hand, and kisses it. "I-I really would like to share my story with you. I-I feel I need to open up with you. You deserve to know the whole truth about me. I don't want to hide behind these ugly scars anymore. I'll tell you everything. Then I can go. You won't need to worry about me. I won't ruin your life because of, a scumbag like me." I take his hand and kiss it.

"Dear, I feel you have this need to share somehting precious with me. Take your time, and remember one thing, Valter. You still have the right to keep things private, dear. I'll respect that. Do you understand?" He nods.

"I know, babe. But, before I even dream of having hope of becoming your friend, I need to come clean before you. And when I finish telling you my story, you can decide what to do, and I promise that I'll abide to your decision." I nod.

"All right, dear. I'm here to listen to you."

"Yes. But I warn you, Ken. You'll never look at me the same way after you hear everything I've got to tell you."

"Then try me, dear."

"You already know how I ended up in jail, don't you? I threw away my career as an officer in the gutter on that day." He looks up to the ceiling to an indistinct point, while leaning his big elbows on his thick thighs.

"Yes, dear."

"I've always been a very competitive kid. My dad, who was also an officer, always encouraged and pushed me to win: races at school; swimming in the club; and judo at the community center. As a teen, I was already revered and respected by my peers and even teachers, for my physical abilities and intellectual faculty. Besides, I could have any girl I wanted, and my life was a lot of fun then--to the eyes of others. But deep inside me, all the pressures ended up stifling the real me. At home, my old man hoped that I'd make a career as an officer, and eventually, become the chief of police." He smiles.

"My peers envied me for taking the most beautiful girl at the school and small town. In my university years, I bottled up my feelings and true identity. I wanted to succeed in life no matter what it took me. I did a major in business and a minor in physical education. After my graduation, I landed in a job as a cop. For nearly fourteen years, I wore my uniform with pride. My old man died of a stroke when I was thirty. A year later, I lost my mother to cancer. I then inherited with my sister, their small house and dad's old car." He smiles and turns to me. "I hope I'm not boring you to tears with endless tale, my friend?"

"Oh, no, dear! Quite on the contrary! Go on, dear!"

"I've always followed the commands of my superiors and obeyed them. I'm very proud to say that I've never accepted bribers nor was involved in anything illegal during my spotless career. I was afraid of tarnishing my officer's badge and bringing shame to my family. I suppose I was a puzzle among my friends, who succeeded in their careers and some even entered into politics. My sister wished me to enter into a more stable relationship, which in her mind, would help me keep focused and on the right track." He shakes his head.

"She went as far as introducing me to her friend, who lived in São Paulo. Gláucia was pretty, intelligent, and also very ambitious. She was always supportive of my career and encouraged me to enter the world of politics. I declined it and at times, we quarreled, but always made up afterwards. Back then, my friends were throwing these lavish parties with much caviar and champagne. Gláucia would comment about their country-houses, swimming pools, imported cars, jewels, vacations in the Maldives Islands, Cancún, Paris. She'd spend the whole day admiring their fine crystals, large swimming pool, imported cars, spacious country houses, and an army of servants." He shakes his head.

"When we'd drive back to my small old house, she'd comment about the high and mighty life; then, inevitably she'd compare them to our simple life. I tried to dismiss it as unimportant, and she even suggested we took some time off away from the other. I tried to make up with her, but she was firm about it. At last, on the following weekend, my best friend Raposo was throwing another of his lavish parties at one of his luxurious country house. He was celebrating his third divorce with the same woman. He had connections and was a popular politician." He smiles.

"It got very late at night and we were drunk like two skunks. He handed me his gun and we were trying to prove to one another who had the better aim at shooting at the neighbor's coconut tree. I guess there were no coconuts to shoot at. And I doubt there were any coconut trees either. Needless to say, the police was called; but before that, Raposo and I had a heart-to-heart conversation and he, during our drinking debauchery, spilled the beans and disclosed to me that a colleague, Otacílio, was making out with Gláucia! They were also going out for boat rides and having diners out. All this was taking place while I was at work." He runs his hand over his forehead.

"Anyway, Otacílio, who in his early years worked for the police, became very rich, and even entered politics. He was also always competing with me and made a point of showing me how stupid I was for being poor and having an old car and still living in my folks' old house. Back then, he was amassing large amounts of money and buying a lot of real state. Well, back to that night. Never in my wildest dreams had I suspected Gláucia was keeping an affair with that jerk. He was a married man and had three boys. Well, as I fired Raposo's gun at the tree, I hoped it was Otacílio instead! When the police arrived, followed by his red Mercedes, I was pissed and opened fire at his car. Raposo and others managed to get hold of me." He sighs.

"Otacílio, that coward, remained in the car, while the officers came to arreste me. I struggled as they threw me on the floor. I also hurdled all kinds on insults at him. I even challenged him for a fight, knowing fully well that he was a big coward. He remained calm and simply watched them handcuff me. He spoke quietly with Raposo and they nodded. Raposo then made a phone call and shook hands with that scumbag. In the back of the police car, he didn't take me directly to the police station as I was expecting. Instead, they drove by a dark area I couldn't recognize. We entered an abandoned dark deposit, surrounded by high walls, like a fortress. To my surprise, I saw a lady in black with a mask, filming us. By her strong perfume, I recognized Gláucia behind that mask. She held a camera and seemed to be enjoying what they were doing to me." He closed his big fists.