Happy Halloween!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it rough, don't you, boy?"

"Ouch! Yeah, daddy! I'll do everything for you! Fuck my ass, daddy!" He shoves his cock in and I cry in pain. I clench my teeth and close my eyes. Finally, I feel his big balls banging against me. Geez, that was a fast entrance! If I don't bleed, it's going to be a miracle.

"Oh, boy! Oh, my sweet boy! Big daddy is going to cum!" He thrusts his cock like a piston, and speeds up his pace. "Oh, fuck! YESSS! OHHH MY BOY AHHH!" I feel my insides burning and also being flooded with his hot semen. His throbbing cock never stops releasing more cum. As he is about to pull out, I stop him.

"No, big daddy! I haven't had enough of your big cock yet."

"But my boy, I don't know if I have the strength to fuck your ass again!" He protests, but I can tell his cock is still semi-erect. He just needs a little nudge.

"Big daddy, give me another load! I want to feel if a scumbag like you, totally covered in ugly scars can score again like a real man! I know you've been branded to be a bitch of somebody else! I know your sorry ass belongs to somebody else. But can't you make a little effort and fuck me again, like a real man? Aren't you tired of being looked down upon by Raposo and Otacílio? I bet that their cocks are bigger and harder, and much more powerful than yours! No wonder Gláucia cheated on you with Otacílio! Who would want to settle with a faggot whose sorry branded ass is for everybody's else's taking? No wonder you've been raped and beaten like a cumdump, like a scumbag that you are!" Needless to say, he's livid and paralyzed with anger. His cock has already hardened to the bursting point. It has worked!

"Bitch! How dare you?" He snarls. "How dare you say those things to my face! How dare you say what those bastards did to my ass! Let me show you who's the real man here! I'll show you what big daddy can do to your ass, boy! You've asked for it, boy!" I begin to regret for having a big tongue. Now he's going to bust my ass and rip me to pieces! I just hope he won't kill me, so that we can still attend Auntie's church service later.

"Go for my ass, big daddy! Prove to me that you're not an extinct volcano! Prove to me that you can perform, even after being branded and all patched up, like a Frankenstein!"

"Fuck! This feels amazing! Oh, fuck! I haven't felt like this in ages! Oh, fuck! This is a thousand times better than jacking off in bed or in the shower! I'd beat my meat twice or even three times a day thinking of that rape scene. Thinking of how good it was to be raped by my master, being branded by those men who were more muscular and prouder than me. Oh, fuck! Yeah! Big daddy is now going to cum! FUUUCK! JESUS! YESSS!" He shouts and floods me again with his cum. This time I feel it oozing down my legs. He keeps on thrusting me, while more cum keeps oozing down. He finally stops, pulls out, and turns to me. "Fuck! I love you, Ken!" We hug and I feel his sweaty exhausted body against mine. He gets on his knees and then kisses my feet.

"Shall we take a shower, daddy." He stands up slowly, feeling exhausted. He grins and strokes my face.

"Yeah, my boy. Big daddy needs to take a shower now. Shall we go then?"

"You know the rules in this bathroom, big daddy!"

"I'm so exhausted, you can even pin me against the wall and fuck my ass raw and I wouldn't be able to defend myself or utter a cry, my boy." We shower and wash each other. Then we dry and get dressed.

"You were amazing, daddy." He grins.

"Did I hurt you, my boy?"

"I can still walk, though I might limp a little." He hugs me and strokes my hair.

"Oh, Ken! I'm so sorry, babe! I'm such a big ass! I keep forgetting I'm a big man and can hurt others. Do you forgive me, babe?" He looks into my eyes, like a tame giant beast. I smile.

"Only if you kiss me, big daddy." We kiss.

"I'll do anything for you, my boy! I'll clean the house for you, I'll cook for you. Just ask your big daddy, and he'll do anything for his sweet boy." I grin.

"Oh, really, dear!" I tell him to come along with me to visit my Auntie.

"But are you sure you can walk to the subway station, my love? I can easily carry you on my back, if you want. You seem to be quite light, my love." He looks concerned.

"I'm fine, dear. Jesus! Look at the time! It's ten past nine already! We've got to hurry up!"

As he puts on his socks, pants, and shoes, I quickly sew the small hole under his armpit.

"This is my brother-in-law's Polo shirt. Definitely my right size should be XL now."

"There! Let's hurry up, dear! We can't leave my Auntie waiting!" We get the key, wallet, and I suggest Valter take his backpack along, in case we don't return to the house. Fuck, I didn't even have time to prepare a picnic basket for us!

The interval between trains takes longer on Sundays. But once we get on the wagon, we get to Jabaquara Station in no time. I show Valter the way around the chaotic tunnels, escalators, and exits at this station. Then on the surface, I point to an old beige Mercedes.

"Believe me daddy! That car used to be white when I first saw Auntie driving it." He looks puzzled.

"Really? Geez, so it must be quite old then!"

"Hi, Auntie, dear! How are you?"

"Get in the car, boy!" Valter turns to me and grins. "You said you'd bring a friend not a body guard along, Jesus!"

"You're looking good, Auntie!"

"Haven't you just crossed a red traffic light?" Valter comments.

"Yes, I did, officer! But I'm an older lady, and I'm late for church!" She grins.

"Auntie, dear! How did you know Valter used to be an officer?"

"I used to date some of them before your uncle forced me to marry him." We turn to her.

"Did Uncle Shigeru really do that, Auntie?"

"Of course not! I saw that conceited asshole in this brand new car and said, it's got to be him!" She smiles. "Some of those officers I've dated have even entered into politics and today are big shots in the government." She stops the car and we get off.

As we enter the crowded church, all eyes are turned to us. The pastor stops speaking for a moment until we're properly seated near the front. Valter, I'm sure, must be mad at me for having brought him here of all places.

"Mrs. Nakamura," the pastor says.

"It's Ms Nakamura, Pastor Lima!" She snaps. Dead silence. The pastor corrects himself and asks Auntie to introduce us to the church. "This is my nephew Ken and his cop boyfriend." My cheeks burn and I don't have the heart to look at Valter.

"Welcome Ken and," he smiles.

"Valter, sir, I mean, Pastor Lima." Valter smiles. He looks fine to me, and even more composed.

At the end of the service, we greet the beaming and sweating pastor, his short chubby wife, and a couple of people.

Back to Auntie's house, we have a traditional Japanese lunch.

"Auntie, dear, your nishime recipe is just right. I'd just add a bit more of soy sauce, to balance with the sweetness." I smile.

"You're just like your mother, Ken!" She adds soy sauce.

"I've had this dish before, Ms. Nakumura."

"Call me Auntie, Valter." He nods. "So, you're used to eating bamboo shoots, gobo roots, fish sausages, sticky taro potatoes, tender konbu kelp!" He nods. She then turns to me. "By the way, how did you meet Mr. Scarface, Ken?"

"Auntie, dear! What a thing to say! You'll end up hurting his feelings!"

"Ken and I met online, Auntie." He smiles.

"You met that man on the internet, Ken! What if he's a wanted criminal? Not that he doesn't look like one, mind you. Well, and does your mother know anything about this?"

"I was going to tell her later, Auntie."

"In which police station are you working for, officer?" We surely haven't got a good start for our lunch.

Valter, in his measured calmness, lays the whole truth before Auntie, without sparing or leaving out a single detail. She doesn't show any emotion and listens attentively. God knows what she has in mind when her mouth is shut. At the end of his tale, she puts down her chopticks. Valter uses them masterfully, to my surprise.

"So, how come you haven't fought back, officer?"

"But I," Valter looks down.

"There are no buts, officer! Listen up, give me two weeks and I'll set everything straight with you and your buddies in the countryside. I know some important people in politics that can do the trick for me. And believe me, they wouldn't dare say no Nakamura Yoko-san! Besides, I hate to see my nephew being engaged to someone who's been badly treated and mistreated by the law."

"Thank you, Auntie." We finish our lunch and we offer to do the dishes. In the meantime, she prepares several bundles of goodies for us to take along.

"These are for you." She hands me a nice basket, which Valter helps me carry. "I'll drive you anywhere you want. Shall we go now? I've got some important calls to make later." She checks her gold watch.

Auntie drops us off at the gate of Ibirapuera Park. I kiss her and Valter shakes her hand.

"You'll get you job back, and your criminal record cleared, officer."

"I-I really don't know what to say, Auntie."

"You just take good care of my nephew, and don't worry about the rest. And be happy, both of you! Sayonara!"

She drives away and we turn to each other. I shrug my shoulders and he kisses me.

"Jesus, are you sure Auntie was a bank clerk and a teacher and not an army general, my love?" We chuckle and walk towards the lake.

He picks a nice spot on the grassy area under a good shade. I notice it's a cherry tree; they're fully covered in lush dark green leaves.

"Too bad those cherry trees don't produce any fruit, my love." He is leaning against the tree, legs stretched. I lean against him and feel his big arms around me.

"But they produce lovely blossoms, dear!

"And when is that, my love? I've always dreamed of seeing them, like in the movies."

"They'll blossom again next year, in July, dear." He kisses my head.

"Next year," he kisses my head and brings me closer to him. "It seems so far away, my love. I wish so much I could take care of you, live together, and spend the seasons by your side, my angel." I smile and kiss his arm.

"It can still be done, dear. We just need to be patient."

"I've always been so patient, my love. But now that daddy has found his boy, how is he going to live, being separated, and living in another city? And what is worse, I haven't got a penny to my name."

"We've got to have faith, dear. Remember, Auntie said she'll contact her big shots to help you." He kisses my head.

"I don't know about that, my love. In any case, I promise to you that I'll try to find a good job, save money, and buy a nice house for us to move in. Then we'll be able to travel. I'll take you to your folk's farm; they'll get to know me, and you'll feel proud of me. Then we'd take walks along those endless gravel roads, and soak in the golden hue of a sunset, in a dry wheat field. We'd feel the breeze of freedom and happiness."

We get to Tietê Bus Terminal at ten to six P.M. It's crowded as usual. Lots of buses are coming and departing to many different cities, states, and countries in South America.

Valter pretends that his Cometa Bus to Campinas City is not by the platform, just waiting for him to board it. He says that once he arrives in Campinas Bus Terminal, he has to wait for almost one hour to take his next bus to Holambra City. Then about almost one hour later, he should arrive in his city. If all goes well, before ten P.M., he should be home. I hand him some of the goodies Auntie prepared for us. He puts everything in his backpack.

"Valter, the driver has already called everybody to board the bus, dear." He looks downcast.

"Ken, I'm really bad at parting. But I want you to know that, I'm thankful to you for having given me hope again." He hugs me tightly.

"I'll wait for you, dear. We shall see each other again soon. Oh, Valter, my dear sweet officer!"

"Be brave, my love. And pray for me. Goodbye!"

"Goodbye!"

He boards the bus and the door closes slowly. By the little window, I see his dear face once more, framed against glass and metal. He waves and blows kisses. I wave and also blow kisses.

"Until we meet again, officer..."