Happy Halloween!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Otacílio also put on a mask, for he wanted to participate in that movie. "Strip this faggot!" Three large men in black came and removed my handcuff. I fought hard against them to escape. But, I felt punches and kicks all over my body and fell down. "Don't hurt the bitch! I want to fuck his ass and make him bleed! I want him awake to feel what a real man can do to his sorry ass! I know what he likes, and that's not a cunt, but a big dick up his ass!" He laughed. I tried to break free, and they all laughed at me." He pauses and wipes his forehead.

"I was stark naked and covered in sweat, when he came behind me. The pain I felt was too hard to describe. He just shoved his cock up my ass in one single stroke, ripping my ass raw. I felt the blood oozing down my legs. I was being filmed while he jeered and called me names. I cried and begged him to stop, for he was tearing me to pieces. I then passed out and he threw a bucket of cold water on me. I saw him, Raposo, and Gláucia go away. As expected, when the officers collected me to the real police station, everything had been staged for my arrest. And Raposo, that scumbag had plotted it all along with the others!" He takes a deep breath and continues.

"A week later, the verdict came in record time: two years in prison, my immediate dismissal from the police force, confiscation of my uniform, police badge, and guns. As the police car was taking me to prison, they made a detour to that same spot I was taken before. "Deal with him. But don't kill this bitch. Make sure he carries a lot of visible marks all over his body so that he'll always remember who's on top of things here." They entered the place, and delivered me to a group of men in black. Then, Otacílio and his men drove away." He lowers his head and wiped his tears.

"One man turned to me, and smiled. He then took from the fire a hot-iron brander, used for animals. Then another man put some loud heavy metal music on their car radio. He spoke into my ear. "We're going to turn you inside-out, fucker! We're going to brandish your sorry ass first, you cumdump!" They really meant business. Two men held me, while a third brought the hot-iron brander. "Both his ass cheeks!" I screamed and felt the smell of my own burnt flesh sizzling; I remember shitting myself before passing out. Well, at the hospital, after hours of operation, people said that I looked like a living Frankenstein, a patched up rag-doll. It was a miracle I didn't lose my eyesight." He wipes his tears, and continues his story.

"They had done a lot of damage to me: both arms were broken; none of my ribs were left intact; seven broken fingers; a broken jaw and twelve broken teeth, countless deep cuts all over my body--they joked and said they played tic-tac-toe with sharp blades on my flesh; and the two blazing brander marks on each butt cheek. They had to use a stapler to keep the skin together while sewing me in one piece. They were quite sure my hair would never grow back on my head because of the cuts and burns. I think they assembled their team of medical students doing residency to patch me up and make me look human." He wipes his tears.

"After five months in intensive medical care, physiotherapy, counseling, religious prayers, witchcraft, you name it--I came out looking like this! They delivered me to my sister to keep as a pet. They said I could still speak, though like a baby. I could also blink my eyes, which was more than a miracle, in my case. Well, gone was the house, dad's car, all my savings, everything that could be sold and converted into cash to keep me barely living like a house pet." He covers his face. I take his hand and kiss it.

"To this day, even the underwear I have on me, belongs to my brother-in-law. After being released from the hospital, and making adaptations at my sister's place, I was finally handed in to jail to serve my time. There I began to exercise, walk around, communicate with others, and even help around. Several times I got a visit from Otacílio's attorney. He gave me friendly warnings to not meddle nor attempt any further communication with the law enforcement. In turn, I'd receive a life pension of $2,400, which I promptly refused." He bit his lower lip.

"While in jail, I kept myself busy: I participated in bible studies, which impressed the authorities and got me special privileges; read much from the library; exercised in their gym; and did all sorts of jobs that could bring me cash--I coached some people in body building; I wrote appeal letters for others; I cut hair--saving everything I could, so that I wouldn't have to depend on my sister, ever again." He takes a deep breath and continues.

"When I finally got on probation, I took out the money I'd saved and rented out a place for myself. It was something a little better than living on the streets and way smaller than this place. It was dark, dingy, stuffy, and smelled like a cesspool. You get the picture! I have a cot to sleep on; a small sink; an old fridge that I've picked from the trash and fixed it; a small folding chair; and a small folding table, like the ones you find in those filthy snack bars around. The job I have is tough, for I fix motors, engines, and substitute parts for trucks and vans. What I earn is barely enough to keep the wolves away from my door." He stops his narrative and smiles.

"You're a true survivor, dear." I smile. He strokes my face and coughs.

"This is my life, my angel."

"Let me offer something for you to drink. Then we can think of dinner." We both get up from my bed and go to the small kitchen. Just then I realize we're both in our underwear. I think it's funny to see two men in underwear and walking barefoot at my place.

"Water is fine, Ken." He drinks and sits by the table.

"Help yourself to some candies, dear. Dinner will be ready in a minute." He takes a chocolate candy and eats it whole.

"Ken, when you've been through the things I have in life, everything is special and has a unique value." He stands up. "I'll get my clothes and get going, Ken. You don't have to spend anything more on a man like me. Like I've said, I have no future ahead of me. No one in their right mind would ever hire me. I just got the job as a mechanic because the assistant broke a leg. Soon I'll be again looking for something that pays the minimum wage or less than that." He shakes his head.

"I got an old broken computer they were going to discard from the garage and fixed it. Then I had it hooked to the internet. Oh, boy, can you believe me that, some church elders from my sister's congregation even offered me money to, use the webcam," he looks down. "I suppose when I run out of alternatives," he shakes his head. "Maybe Otacílio and the others were right. I'm just a faggot and should earn my living by trading my ass for cash."

"Or perhaps you should accept the help of a friend in finding a new job, in a new city, say, in a much bigger city." I take his hand and squeeze it.

"My sister has already suggested that to me, my friend. The church that she goes to has a partnership with lots of NGOs that have social programs. They even have a program for former convicts who are looking for jobs." He looks down.

"And why haven't you accepted it, dear?"

"Because, I'm scared of people and, life, Ken." He turns away and looks towards the city lights. I join him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I used to be scared too, dear. We all know big cities are dangerous and intimidating to live in. I lived with my Auntie for about two weeks before trying out my luck here."

"You're very brave, Ken."

"I try to do my best, dear." I look around my tiny apartment and smile as I see the lush red roses in my vase. "I know that what I have is very simple; and I also earn very little as a language teacher, dear, just enough to pay my bills. But I'm happy with the way I live."

"I'm scared," he turns to me. "I'm scared of being, betrayed again. I-I suppose back then I had to pay the price for having tricked others. I lied and betrayed Gláucia, promising her the world, but not truly loving her. I was scared to come out, afraid I might drag my family's name to the mud. Back then, as an officer, coming out would mean, ending my career in disgrace." He smiles sadly. "I haven't succeeded in keeping it, after all. I guess I've always fooled myself and others, making everybody believe I was someone special, that I would make it big in the world, when I was actually a conceited ass. In the end, I got what I truly deserved." He turns to me.

"You saw what they did to me, to make me understand I'm but filth and trash. No one would become interested in even coming close to me. Once they learn about my past, they'd avoid me as if I had leprosy, Ken." His tears begin to fall. "Then, for whatever reason, I-I got your friendship request on that social media page. O-our correspondence through the internet brought me, hope." He looks at me. "I knew you were real. I knew you had feelings. That's why I had to put everything at stake, for I knew you would listen to my tale, from the beginning til the end. And that's what convinced me to come and, try my luck."

"I'm sorry I sent you that cold message, dear." He wipes my tears, and smiles.

"I knew it wasn't like you to do it, Ken. I knew you cared for me. I knew you were different. I knew only you could face a monster and touch his heart, and make him feel alive again."

"Now that I've touched your heart, Mr. Right, how about helping me prepare something for us to eat? You're a big man and needs a lot of calories to keep running."

"Sure." He smiles. "I just wish I still had my job as a cop. This way I'd take you out for dinner." I stroke his face.

"I think having you over at my place, and cooking in our underwear is much more exciting, dear." He looks at himself.

"Geez, and I'm not even wearing a fresh pair." He blushes. I hand him an apron. "Thanks, Ken. That's better."

"How about making a nice spaghetti?"

"Sounds good to me, babe."

"Valter, I'm glad I found you in this big city."

"And now I believe there's a God. My sister always talks about Him at her church. Before coming to São Paulo, for the big Zombie Walk, I prayed that a miracle would take place over this weekend. And aren't I at your place? God, I love you!" He looks outside the window. Then we kiss.

"Not now, dear! Let me feed you dinner first. Then we can, see how the evening goes." He smiles.

Our simple spaghetti dinner is delicious. I have to take out the large crystal vase with the roses to my desk to make room for us. Valter tells me about his fishing, swimming, driving stories. I tell him of my trips to the countryside: visiting my parents on their farm; taking incredible walks alongside the long winding gravel road; bathing under the gold hue of a sunset over the sea of dry wheat plantation; swimming under the cold crystal water of a waterfall.

We have some vanilla ice-cream with canned peaches. Valter just loves this simple dessert and has three peaches himself.

"I wish I could take you out for a drive in the country, Ken. Holambra is a beautiful city. I like it especially at night. I like to walk around, alone."

"Tell you what, I'll take you to the rooftop of this building." He smiles. We get dressed and I take his hand. We lock the apartment door and take the elevator. We get off on the twenty-second floor. Then we take two flights of stairs, open the first fire door, then another, and walk past a dark hall.

"Oh, hi there! Don't mind us and keep on doing what you were doing!" Valter says.

We finally open the last door and feel the wind on our faces. I take his hand and guide him around some pipes and low steps.

"Watch your step, dear." We find other couples kissing.

"Hey, that's even better than having dinner at Terraço Itália Restaurant!" We lean against the wall and watch the city lights.

"That's 23 de Maio Freeway. And over there, that's Paulista Avenue. Over there you can see the Obelisk and the Ibirapuera Park, which is the most famous park in São Paulo, dear."

"So, that's the park we've going to visit tomorrow, babe." I turn to him. "You're taking me there, aren't you? Didn't you say you were planning to spend the entire Sunday with me? I'm only leaving the city at six P.M. tomorrow at Tietê Bus Terminal."

"I don't have any other plans in mind but to have you all to myself tomorrow, dear." He turns to me and kneels down.

"Ken, I'm a poor man, and you know it. I don't have money to buy you a real ring. But I have this medal with a small cross. It's probably made of cheap metal. Well, it belonged to my grandma. My mother inherited it and meant for my sister to have it. When my sister gave it to me, she said, "When you meet the right girl for your heart, you'll know it. Then, you shall present your necklace as a gift to her as a token of your unconditional love. I think she meant Gláucia, but in my heart, I knew that one day," he smiles and takes it off and hands it to me. "You're him, my love! You're my angel!"

"Put it on me, dear, please." He puts it around my neck. "Thank you, Valter. And I do!" He smiles.

"You mean," he wipes a tear.

"Yes, you were proposing to me, weren't you?"

"I-I love you, babe!" We kiss.

Parting is always hard, but necessary. He climbs down the flight of stairs, opens the gate, and turns to me. We wave to each other and he disappears into the night.

On the following day, while sipping my cup of coffee, I listen to Edu on the phone and look at my red roses. He is obviously surprised to hear about yesterday's turn of events. At the end of the call, he tells me to have a great Sunday with Mr. Right, and also to be careful; he also tells me to call him later tonight for an update. The moment I put the phone down, it rings again. I smile and answer it.

"Hello, Valter?"

"Ken? Are you crazy? This is Yoko-san, you aunt!" Geez, I apologize to her and she says it's ok. "Listen, I tried to call you all day yesterday but you never answered that damn phone! Did you get my message, dear?" Just then I remember I had disconnected the phone yesterday. "But that's ok, dear. Listen there's a celebration at my church today and everybody is going to bring a friend or a relative. I'd hate to go there by myself. Would you like to come with me, dear?" I end up accepting, and even tell Auntie I'm bringing a friend along. We agree to meet at ten at Jabaquara Subway Station, near Habib's Restaurant, which is an Arabbian place.

Geez, I just hope Valter won't mind this sudden change of plans. Poor man, I promised him we'd spend all day together, to get to know one another. But I also couldn't let Auntie down, poor thing--she's a widow and has no kids. I know that there are other relatives that live close by her big old house. But she's confessed to me they hardly ever visit her. Uncle used to be a painter and a carpenter, while Auntie was a clerk at the bank. When she retired from the bank, she took up a teaching job for grade one; it was an old dream of hers. She taught this group until she was close to seventy.

As I am doing my dishes, the intercom rings. The doorman announces Valter at the gate. I tell him to let him in. I dry my hands and think of what we could take to our picnic at the park in the afternoon: ham and cheese sandwiches, some chips, some apples and grapes. Luckily the fruits were on sale when I bought them. The doorbell rings.

"Good morning, Ken!"

"Hi, dear, come in!" Just then my neighbor peeks out and slams her door shut again.

As I close my door, we chuckle. Valter is wearing a nice navy blue Polo shirt, obviously a bit too tight for him. He's also wearing the same pants he wore yesterday--dark green denin. He's also holding a small backpack. Poor man, he doesn't seem to own much or he likes to travel light, or both.

"I thought of you all the time, Ken." He puts his backpack on the floor. I look at him and run my hand over his scar. "Do I look scarier to you during the day?"

"You look more real, more tangible now, dear. Last night it felt like a dream, and I even doubted if you were real." I touch the necklace that he gave to me. "But today, as I felt this necklace around my neck, I smiled and knew that you were real." We kiss on the mouth.

"I'm real, babe."

"Can you take off your Polo shirt, dear?" He grins and takes it off, disclosing his solid muscles and much body hair.

"I thought you'd never ask, babe."

"Great! Now I can sew the small hole under the armpit, dear."

"But before you do any sewing for me, let me kiss you, babe." He takes me in his arms and we kiss again. He guides my hand over his bulge and already rock-hard cock. We strip and I put his clothes on a chair, to not get them wrinkled. His briefs can hardly contain his pulsing cock.

"Let me take care of your cock, Valter!"

"Yeah, last night I felt horny while sleeping in my sister's sofa. I couldn't touch myself, for someone could hear me, because they live in a small house. So, I've got a big load stored for you, babe!" I waste no time and pull down his briefs, releasing his long fat cock.

The tip, with the hooded large mushroom head, is already oozing precum. I lick it clean and pull his foreskin. He moans and begs me to empty his load for him. As I lick the head of his cock clean, I run my hands over his solid firm hairy buttocks. I feel the scars and use my nails and take firm hold of my man.

"Yeah, feel them! Feel my scars! Oh, fuck! You've got a throat to die for! Yeah, keep my cock there! Fuck! This feels amazing! I haven't felt it for years!" I waste no time and grab his large low hanging balls too and suck and fit each in my mouth. "Yeah, suck my big balls!" I go back to his cock and force it all the way down my throat and keep it there. "Fuck! Fuck! Ken! I'm going to cum! FUUUCK!" He shouts and empties his first big load for me. I gulp every single drop and lick his cock clean. Suddenly, we hear the neighbor's loud music. We then look at each other and chuckle. "Let me kiss you, babe! I want to feel the taste of my cum in your mouth." We kiss and he takes a condom from his pants' pocket.

"I'll get the Vaseline bottle, dear."

"I'm putting my condom on, babe. I'm clean and don't have any STDs."

"In this case, you don't have to wear it, dear. I'm also clean." He grins and takes me in his arms again.

"Valter, come closer to the light. I want to see you." I open the curtain and let his naked furry muscular body bathe in the sun.

"I even have some scars deep inside my butthole too." He spreads the cheeks of his buttocks, and discloses the deep scar. "Also near my balls. By a miracle, the doctors could save them. They said one of the balls was hanging loose and was almost torn apart." I move my hand over his back, armpits, and legs. Then I feel his furry pecs, belly, belly-button, and the protruding scar below it. "Jesus, I-I'm actually enjoying you inspecting my body in broad daylight. I've never felt this comfortable being totally naked like now. I've always felt conscious and deeply hurt, my love." I stroke his face and we kiss. Then I look into his dark brown eyes and grin.

"Fuck me, big daddy!" He squints his eyes.

"I hope you know that you're playing with fire, my boy!"

"I do, big daddy." I turn around and rub my ass against his already rock-hard throbbing cock.

"Fuck! What a hot ass you have, boy! Big daddy can't hold it any longer!" He slaps my ass and to my delight, he rims me with his thick hairy finger.

"Oh, daddy! Put lots of lube for your boy, please!"

"You're going to beg for more after we're done, my boy!"

Without wasting time, he inserts his finger all the way in and twists it. I moan and ask for the real thing instead. I beg him to use his big throbbing cock. In no time, he pushes the large mushroom head of his cock right inside my ass without mercy. I like a real man with an attitude!