Happy Halloween! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I came here because," he cannot finish, for I am already giving him a hug. I stroke his head and kiss it.

"That's all right, Valter dear." We hear the Christmas songs from the distance.

"C-can we spend the night at my place, love? I-I can't stand the noise."

"Of course, dear." We go back to the party to collect my glass pan. I speak with Mrs. Souto and we kiss.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Valter!" She says. Then, we return to my kitchenette and he looks down.

"I'm sorry, my love. You must be thinking I'm a total social misfit." I take him in my arms and kiss him on the mouth. He strokes my hair and looks into my eyes. "You don't have to do it, Ken. You don't have to go back to that dungeon that I'm buried in."

"But I want to, officer." We both smile.

Back to his dark Batcave, he helps me take my carry-all with some clothes and personal items, and some bags of groceries. He helps me put the food away. Then, we go to his bedroom.

"Is it always this quiet here?" He smiles.

"Yes, babe." He kisses me. "At last, we're alone." He strips. I take off my clothes and we kiss.

"I missed you so much, officer." I run my hands over his furry muscular back, feeling his scars. He runs his big callused hands over my back, grabbing my buttocks. I also grab his solid firm buttocks, feeling the branding marks. To my surprise, his big fat cock remains soft. I run my hand over his furry heavy chest and pinch his protruding tits. He closes his eyes and groans, like a beast.

This lumberjack beast is just huge! I bury my face against his fur and sniff his musky armpit. I kiss his belly, belly button, and bury my face against the forest of thick long pubic hair.

I take his big limp cock and kiss it. No reaction. I fondle with his large heavy balls and kiss each. His cock remains soft. I stand up and look into his eyes. We kiss again, and he hugs me.

"I-I'm sorry, babe. I guess I'm feeling too tired tonight." He looks away.

"Valter, dear. I can sense there's something you're not telling me. What is it? Can we talk about it?" He looks down, then nods.

"Yes, love." He takes my hand and guides me to his bed. He then goes to another room and brings his new laptop computer, which is already turned on.

"What is it, dear?"

"Gustavo sent me some photos a while ago. There's also a video." He hesitates for a second, then closes his laptop. "Ken, when I lost my job as an assistant mechanic. Well, it was on a Monday, a day after we met for the first time." He sheds tears. "I was desperate. I searched for a job in Holambra, and then in Campinas, but without success. I already had some bills to pay, and was running out of money. I didn't want to sell my used computer. That was the only way I could still keep in touch with you. Well, as I ran out of options, I, well, contacted Gustavo."

"I see." I gulp. He looks away.

"He used to go to the same church that my sister still goes to this day, in São Paulo. As he was living in Campinas, he contacted me, offering me money for," he gulps.

"Was he the man who requested you open your webcam, dear?" He nods.

"Not only did he request I open the webcam, but also, meet in person," he looks down. "I-I sort of woke up two days later in this abandoned house. I was naked and my entire body was sore. I couldn't speak nor move a single muscle. Only in the evening, I could stand up." I dry his tears. "I don't remember how I managed to get back home. I probably walked back. I found some money in my pants' pocket. On the following day, at four P.M., I washed myself and realized I'd been raped. Since then, Gustavo would contact me for these meetings. He was blackmailing me with the intimate photos and videos online of what we did. I should say, what they did to my body."

"Was he the only one involved in this crime, dear?" He shakes his head.

"Two more men were involved, Ken. The pastor, and his adopted son."

"Oh, dear!"

"Later, as I was contacted by the police and some political authorities, who were to help me re-evaluate my criminal case, Gustavo, the pastor, and his adopted son disappeared. They probably thought I had contacted the police to report them. But, of course I omitted this recent case, for fear of a new scandal." He wipes his tears. "I got my job back, went to court to sue Otacílio and Raposo, won the lawsuit, and moved to São Paulo. Gustavo, the pastor, and his adopted son were free for a while. Later, I hear rumors that they were caught with some minors. Apparently, I was not the only one doped, filmed, photographed, and raped. They're in jail right now. The photos I have are in the hands of the police. This criminal case has been terminated, Ken." I put my arm around Valter and he hugs me.

"Since then, I-I have become like an automaton, Ken. My self-esteem has suffered a great blow. I've become a man with two faces. During the day, I'm this fierce, obstinate, courageous officer. When I'm at home, at night, I'm this dummy who is totally lost, and feels like dirt, with no value." He turns to me. "This is why, I feel impotent, Ken. I feel this blockage in my head and cannot even jack off. At times, I feel my cock getting hard. When I stroke it, I just lose it, Ken."

"I understand you, dear." I stroke his hair and kiss him. "You're my wounded officer. Let me take care of you, dear."

"I-I feel that you're my last hope, my love."

"I understand you, Valter dear. And it's taken you a great deal of courage to open up with me." I kiss his head, stroke his scalp, and kiss him.

"Do you find me worthy of your love, babe?" I kiss his head again.

"Of course you are, dear. Valter, I love you. And I can't live without you, my dear officer."

"In this case, I really want to continue with my therapy, my love. At times, I don't feel any progress at all. But, in a way, it's given me the chance to voice my fears, which is deep-rooted in my, my love."

"You've got to believe in it, dear. A certified professional can do wonders for you. Then, I truly believe you'll be able to get on your feet again, dear."

"But, can you wait that long, my love? The effect or result of such therapies might only come after a while. It might take months maybe."

"No matter how long it takes, I'll wait, dear. If you want, we can even sleep in different bedrooms. Like I said, Auntie's house is large and has at least two guest bedrooms." He turns to me.

"Do you really want to do that, my love? Won't you mind having me as a house-guest only?"

"Why not, Valter? At least I'll be able to watch you, take care of you, and be together. You can talk to me about your worries, concerns, also joys, and pleasures, dear. If you allow me, we can take this new journey together. What do you say, officer?" He smiles.

"I really feel like I'm in the middle of a dream. I really feel I don't deserve your love, your time spent, and you dedication to me, Ken. Thank you, babe! You're making my life worth living. And surely, let's take this new journey together." We kiss on the mouth.

"You don't have to thank me for anything, dear. It's my pleasure being here with you."

"My love, can we sleep together tonight? I may not function as a man, but I really miss you in bed."

"Of course, dear. Like I said, there's no rush for anything. We'll take out time." We kiss and get ready for bed.

He teaches me how to operate his complicated bathroom light switch, faucets, door, his temperamental toilet bowl, not to mention the heavy solid door. We brush our teeth, and head to bed.

"May I put my arm around you, love?"

"Sure, dear." He puts his arm around me and I close my eyes.

This place is surely quiet. It feels almost like Dad's farm at night. One would hear absolutely nothing outside. I can almost hear the buzzing in my head. I feel Valter's furry warm body, his quiet breathing, and I feel at home.