Happy Halloween! Pt. 03

Story Info
The closure to Valter and Ken's fairy tale love story.
11.1k words
4
843
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the following day, or night--for it's impossible to say precisely which, for I see no window in this dark place--I yawn, stretch my arms and legs, and look around me. I feel the mattress with my hand but don't find him. I leave the big mattress and look around, trying to find my bearings. I feel my way to the bathroom, wash up, brush my teeth, and return to the bedroom to get dressed. Then, I look for the door. It's locked. It can't be. I try it again, but it won't move.

"Valter, dear? Hello?" I wait. I try the stiff rusty handle again and manage to open this heavy door, which must weight a ton. I bet opening it is no big deal for Valter who is a strong man. "Valter, dear? Are you there?" I walk down the hall and feel the other door handle, then another. They're all stiff, rusty, and cold. I wonder if Valter has already left for work. In this case, shouldn't he have left me a note? Perhaps I'll find one on the kitchen table.

I walk towards the dark kitchen. Indeed, I find breakfast ready for me, and his note. He says he's doing some workout downstairs and shall return shortly. I smile and shake my head. I don't dare leave this place for fear of being stuck in that frightening elevator; or what could be worse, lock myself out of this apartment. As a matter of fact, I have no idea how to leave this place. I have not seen stairs, only that ancient elevator. I should ask him about it when he comes back. There ought to be stairs here for emergencies.

I start breakfast, for this is what he's told me to do. Besides, I'm already hungry, for I'm sure it's passed my breakfast time. I have no idea how long he's going to work out for. I drink some coffee and find it robust and very hot. I look for milk, but can't find it. The light of the fridge is strong if compared to the dim light of the kitchen. I look around and see the window, but it's blocked by some dark metal panel. This place surely makes a good hiding spot, or the perfect place for hiding hostages. I shake my head and feel this idea absurd.

I sip my coffee and eat some toast. I have some ham and cheese that I've brought from home. I finish breakfast by eating a banana. I try to make the faucet work to do the dishes. Well, better said than done. Then I just quit it. As Valter hasn't returned yet, I decide to take his dirty laundry and wash them for him. But before I do that, I look for his laundry room, in case there is one.

At last I find his washing machine, drier, but no iron nor the iron board. I wonder how he, well, forget it. I bet he just takes them to the dry-cleaners. I try the faucet and it works. So, it means he's been using this place more frequently. Perhaps I can even do the dishes from here; and this is exactly what I do.

Back to the bedroom, I pick up his dirty laundry and carry his heavy hamper along. Time for doing some laundry here.

I do the whites first. I notice that most of his clothes are spent, unraveling, thinning out, or have holes. Valter urgently needs new clothes. I check his briefs, shirts, T-shirt, pants, and socks. Now I know his size, and they're all big.

To think of it, I wonder if he'd feel comfortable living in a place like Auntie's house. It's surely lighter and more like a real home there. I'm sure my aunt must have a garden, yard, and who knows, a vegetable garden. Besides, there ought to be neighbors around. But, will he like that? He says he'd love to move in with me, but will he adapt to such a new place, which looks so different from, well, this?

I'm certainly going to address this issue with him. In case he doesn't like that house, we can look for another place.

He also says he's experiencing a mental blockage, which prevents him from experiencing and enjoying sexual pleasure. It must have been caused by that rape, drugging, and blackmailing situation with Gustavo, the pastor, and his adopted son. I think that in his mind sex is considered a filthy thing. It is used as a punishment for being who he is. As they preyed on him, he blocked himself from any feelings, like pain or pleasure. On top of that, I bet they drugged him, so that he could perform for them, and have no memory of the abuse. Again, only he has the key to unlock this Pandora box. I think I can hear the front door.

"Good morning, love!" He smiles.

"Good morning, dear." We kiss.

"Wait, my love. You won't want to kiss someone as sweaty as I am! I've just been working out, love!" He has a small towel around his neck. He's wearing a drenched white sleeveless shirt, and small black shorts.

"Perhaps we can shower together, what do you say?" He looks down, wiping his forehead, cheeks, and chin with his towel.

"But I, won't be able to," he says.

"We can only take a shower, dear. Unless you don't want me to join you?" He smiles and takes my hand.

"Of course I want to shower with you, babe. Let's go. But I warn you," he bites his lower lip.

"I know dear. No sex." He shakes his head.

"No. I mean, there's no hot water here." I stop.

"How do you mean, dear? Can't you make that electric shower work?" I smile as I think of his living conditions here. "Of course! I understand, dear. But hey, if I feel the water is too cold, I'll hug you for warmth. What do you say, officer?" He grins.

"It's a big turn on when you call me that, babe." He pulls me to himself and we kiss, passionately.

"Shall we go then?" I just hope the water won't be too cold for me. Perhaps mildly cold would be nice.

We strip and admire each other's body. Needless to say, I kiss and run my hands over his big muscular hairy body. What a hot man he is! He smiles and lets me explore his body. He doesn't feel shy anymore as I feel his scars and crevices. He's not the ticklish type, like me. But I've also learned to accept his touches. He's a careful man and always moves slowly around me.

"Oh, officer! Your hot body is so sweaty!" I can speak liberally with him, for he's already got used to me. He knows I simply go crazy by his musky smell of his sweaty armpits, furry chest, sweaty belly, drenched back, dripping pubic hair, and sweaty buttocks. "Oh, officer, you're just perfect! Ohhh!" I kiss, lick, and nibble his protruding tits.

"Wait until I turn on the water, babe."

"Wait, officer! I haven't tasted you yet!" I run my hands all over his body, rub my face against his fur, and take in his magnificent muskiness. "I can never have enough of you, officer!"

"I've warned you babe. This water is cold." He turns on the water.

"Fuck!" I gasp and he hugs me. We kiss passionately under the cold water. "This water is not only cold, it's freezing!" He chuckles and we kiss again.

"I told you, love." He smiles. I search for the shampoo bottle. "Dear, where's the shampoo bottle?" He hands me a small dark bottle of shampoo. It looks like those you get from hotels. It feels quite light though. This man needs to do some shopping urgently. "Well, I guess this will have to do." I wash his smooth scalp and feel his hair beginning to grow again. I also feel his scars and massage his scalp gently. He remains still and lets me wash him.

"That massage was good, love." He rinses and opens his eyes.

"Your turn, dear." I add some water to the shampoo bottle. "This will have to do, dear."

"All right. There it goes, babe." He applies the diluted shampoo to my black hair, and massages my scalp gently. I feel his enormous callused hands and smile.

"That feels amazing, dear. You've got wonderful hands." He massages my scalp gently, then sinks his big fingers onto my scalp.

"Time to rinse off the shampoo, love." I do it and we kiss again.

I take the soap bar and sponge, and rub his big body. Even if I close my eyes, I can visualize his entire body with all the scars, solid muscles, patches of hair, belly button, and forest of pubic hair. He's also gotten used to my scrutinizing, touching, and feeling for his firm body. I've gained this man's trust and love. What else do I wish for in life?

I scrub his bull neck. He closes his eyes and moans. I move to his broad round shoulders. He parts his lips and groans.

"My love! I-I think your officer is feeling something down below," he takes his cock and moans. "Keep scrubbing my body, my love!" He closes his eyes, and concentrates on thrusting his cock, while I wash him.

I rub his heavy bulky pecs, and spend some time rubbing his protruding tits.

"Oh, fuuuck! Yeahhhh, baby! It's happening again! My cock is getting hard again!" He moans, and keeps on thrusting his cock. I can hardly believe in this miracle!

I scrub his belly and love handles. Then, I do his powerful arm. As I do the other arm, he switches hands, but keeps on thrusting his rock-hard cock. I get on my knees, and wash his firm round buttocks, his crack, big solid thighs, round hard calves, strong shins, and big feet.

"Ohhh boy ahhhh! You're the devil himself! Look at what you've done to your big officer's cock!" He sports his rock-hard cock.

"Oh, officer! Let your submissive boy take care of that for you, please?" He rinses, then turns off the water.

"Go for my cock, boy! Make me cum! I haven't had it in a long time, boy!"

"Of course, officer!"

I waste no time and lick the head of his throbbing cock. I pull back his foreskin and force his member down my throat. He takes the back of my head and forces his cock all the way down my throat. He holds it there and gasps. He withdraws and allows me to work around his thick member. I seal his cock with my lips, play with my tongue around it, and use pressure.

"Ohhh yeah! Fuck, this feels amazing! Yeahhh! I love it!" He groans. I just hope his neighbors won't hear him. He's already been evicted. Oh, well, what's the hurt of making some wild sexual noises?

I force his cock down my throat again and fondle with his big low-hanging balls. They're certainly heavy and loaded with seed for me. I sink my nails onto his fleshy hard buttocks and force his cock as deep as I can take it down my throat.

"Ken, I'm cuming! FUUUUUCK!" He bellows and I feel the walls, ceiling, the entire apartment shake with his thunderous groans.

I concentrate on gulping his hot semen and not chocking. I know being greedy is not a good thing. But I tell you, I won't waste a single drop of his hot semen!

Of course a lot of cum falls to the side of my mouth, but I scoop it up and eat it. He rests his powerful back onto the wall, and pants.

"That was great, my love!" I take him in my arms and we hug. He pants and I can feel his limp arms around me. His knees are almost giving in. He kneels down and hugs me. I stroke his head. "You're just amazing, Ken! You've made my cock hard again, and on top of that, made me cum, my love!"

"How about reciprocating, officer?" I grin.

"Of course, love!" He is still panting, but manages to suck my cock. I fuck his mouth and make him gag. Then, force my cock inside his mouth and take the back of his head and force it down his throat again. I keep it there until he gags again.

"Can't you do it right, bitch?" I force it down his throat again and he cries. I fuck his mouth and make him gag again. I don't give him time to catch his breath and fuck his throat again. "YESSS!" I keep my cock down his throat, emptying my entire load down. I pull out and he gasps for air. He leans his face onto the floor and coughs violently. He retches but doesn't throw up. At last, he gets on his knees, and wipes his face.

"Thank you, master!" The first wet slap echoes in my ears. He begins to sob, but continues firm, offering me his other cheek. Another wet slap across his face, and his cock throbs, already oozing pre-cum.

"That's how I like my officer!" I mock him. Then, we are ready to switch roles. I know I've just woken a beast within this big man.

He squints his eyes and has an evil grin on his dark face. Oh, fuck! This beast means business now! Like I said, I've just woken a beast within this giant and now I'm going to pay dearly for having slapped his face, and twice.

"Turn around, boy! Your officer is running out of lube. I'll use spit instead!"

Spit! Oh fuck! Is it too late to stop this man and call this deal off? I simply cannot believe how stupid I was in not bringing a bottle of lube and condoms with me.

"Take it easy, officer! You're hung and my poor ass," he covers my mouth and grabs me violently. Oh, fuck! This powerful beast can easily break me.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This man can break my neck! He has total control over me. I'm just a dumb innocent lamb in the clutches of a famished wolf! If I come out alive of this, it's going to be a miracle!

"You want to play rough, boy? You think you can get away with slapping my face and treating me as if I were trash? Here it comes, boy!" I clench my teeth in anticipation of, fuck! I try to scream, but his big hand covers my mouth. I struggle to breathe through my nostrils. He simply shoves his hot rod in a single stroke up my ass. I just see stars and a violent flash of light. I then feel this brutal burning feeling in my insides. I don't know how I didn't pass out. The next thing I know, this man is thrusting his cock back and forth. I gasp and breathe in, as he lets my mouth free.

"Take it, boy! Give it to your officer! Yeah! I like fucking your ass, boy!" He forces his canon all the way in and keeps it there. "Give it to daddy! Give it to me, boy! FUUUUUCK!" I feel the big explosion, and count at least fourteen jets of hot semen flooding my poor insides. I feel his hot semen and surely some blood oozing down my legs. At last he pulls out.

"Valter," I moan. He takes me in his arms and hugs me gently.

"I'm so sorry, babe. Your big officer is really sorry! I didn't mean to rape you, my love." We kiss.

"You were amazing, Valter." He looks into my eyes.

"Ken, I love you from the bottom of my heart." We kiss.

"Me too, officer. Let's rinse off and get dry, dear. I'm feeling cold now." He smiles.

"Of course, babe."

"And promise me that from now on, you'll always keep a bottle of lube and condoms, handy! And don't forget to get the XL size, for you're quite hung, officer."

"I will, my love! Your officer loves you!" We kiss, and dry each other.

As this big man has his hearty breakfast, I tell him of the laundry that I've been doing. His first batch of whites is already spinning in the drier. The darks are now being washed in the machine.

"You don't have to do that, babe. You're my guest, and not my housekeeper." I take his big hand and squeeze it.

"I know, dear. But I want to make myself useful here." He kisses my hand and smiles.

"Your being here already means the world to me, my love. You're the soul of this place. I really don't know how I can go without you in my life, babe."

"And I don't know how I'd live without my officer." He smiles.

After his hearty breakfast, he clears the table, while I do the dishes. Every time he brings an article to the sink to be washed, he steals a kiss from me. Yes, I told him to bring me all the unwashed pots, plates, and bowls that were sitting on the stove and inside his oven. He patiently dries each item carefully not to break any glass or porcelain item.

"I've got two days off, love. I'll be at your disposal." I wipe my hands on my old stained apron and hug this big man. He holds tightly a delicate glass.

"We've got so much ahead of us, dear." I kiss him. He strokes my face. I stroke his ear and the scar. He pulls me to him and we hug.

"I'm looking forward to sharing the same house with you, my love!" I feel his big manhood already hardening under his pants. "You just make daddy feel alive, baby!"

"You've got to rest now, officer." He takes me in his grip and we look into each other's eyes.

"You set my heart on fire, baby!" We kiss.

"All right, dear. Shall we," at last we separate. "Shall we take a look at Auntie's place together, dear? After all, that big house is going to be our love nest from now on. Besides, it's already been locked up for over a month." He smiles.

"I can hardly believe we've got our own place, my love!" He kisses me.

"I know. This is what we've dreamed of, dear. By the way, you've also got to check her car, dear. It's hasn't been taken out for drives for a while."

Valter helps me fold his dry laundry. I set the drier to the last batch of his dark clothes. We also separate his clothes that still needs mending.

"But this pair of briefs are fine, my love!"

"But there's a hole that needs to be mended, dear." In fact, all his briefs have holes, the elastic bands are stretched-out, and the material thinning out. "You've got to get new pairs, dear." We go through his T-shirts and shirts, and they don't look any better. I save a couple, which I can fix on the armpit holes and missing buttons.

"These clothes belonged to my brother-in-law, babe. They were already used when I got them."

"I see. But you need new clothes, dear." He nods.

"In this case, will you help me go shopping, love? I hate doing it myself." I kiss him.

"Of course, dear!" Then, we get ready to check on Auntie's house.

We get to the address in less than half hour, for the traffic is going on smoothly today.

"Jabaquara District is nice, my love." He stops the car in front of her tall iron gate, which blocks part of the view to this two-storey house.

"Can you believe that the Zoo and the Botanical Garden are just on the other side of that hill?" I take out the key and Valter opens the gate for me.

"Ken, look! I believe this place has been broken into!" He points to some tracks of wheels inside the garage.

"But, how come her car is still here?"

"They could have been petty thieves, my love." We approach the main door. "Shall we take a look inside, my love?" I unlock the main door and gasp. "I told you, love! They've gotten all the furniture!" Valter puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Do you want me to call the cops?"

"Wait, dear. Let's take a look at this place first."

We check the almost empty living room, hall, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, a spare bedroom, laundry room, another bathroom and shower, and her yard. We see the overgrown weeds among her roses and flowers. We then go up the stairs and check the two guest bedrooms, office, bathroom, and her master bedroom.

"That's odd, my love. Whoever did this, must have had the keys. I didn't see any sign of the locks being forced or pried open." I turn to him.

"Of course, dear! My cousins!" He looks into my eyes.

"Do you really think they'd do that, my love? Breaking into someone's house without their permission is a crime."

"I know, dear. I bet they resented the fact that Auntie left them empty-handed." He invites me to sit on the only chair left in the big master bedroom.

"You mean she left them nothing? Not even a check? The car? Some jewels?" I shake my head.

"Everything was left to my name, dear. She knew I was struggling financially while living in that shoebox apartment. My cousins, well, they've always counted on her financial support. When I moved to this big city, I didn't accept my parents nor Auntie's help."

"You're a tough young man, Ken."

"I've got to be, dear. Well, of course Auntie's most valuable things, like her jewels, were kept in the bank. The real state documents are temporarily being kept by her attorney. He's going to hand them down to me as soon as my name appears on each Property Deed."

"Well, that should explain why they raided this place. They figured the things here were the only ones they could lay their hands on." I nod. Then, we take a closer look at the structure and state of the house. "Your aunt surely kept this house in really good condition, my love."

"The walls look freshly painted. The windows look new. The doors are really sturdy. And the tiles are perfect." We inspect the bathrooms, light switches, tap, and toilet. To my delight, everything is in working order. I tell him Auntie's attorney is settling all the bills, until he hands me down all the documents related to her real state. We then check the downstairs, and conclude that this house is as good as new, ready to receive new inhabitants.