Happy Halloween! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my boy!" Valter kisses my hand.

After lunch, I tell Valter to take a nap. I tell him I'd give Brunão a hand doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen.

After we do our chores, Brunão goes upstairs to take a nap as well. I join Valter in the small downstairs bedroom.

"At last, we're in bed together, my angel."

"Yes, daddy dear." He puts his arm around me and I feel his body pressing against mine. Then, we take a lovely nap.

About one hour later, I feel the bed move.

"Did I wake you, love?" Valter joins me in bed, and kisses me.

"I was already awake, dear." I yawn and stretch. He leans his back onto the headboard and I join him. He loves to nap in his briefs. He puts his big arm around my shoulder and kisses my head. I run my hand over his belly and furry chest.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't, well, tell you about," he looks down. I kiss his cheek.

"That's all right, officer. I'm sure you must have had your reasons." He takes my hand and kisses it.

"The shooting wasn't that bad, and I didn't get shot either. I just fell from the stairs. They sent me to the hospital to have the X-ray taken, but my legs were fine. I just limp a bit." He looks into my eyes. "I must tell you something important, love." I nod.

"Yes, dear."

"In this special mission, which took place on New Year's eve, I and a special team traveled to Campinas City. From there, we were dispatched to Holambra City, then, to one of Raposo's country houses." He looks down and continues.

"We had information that a private passenger jet was bringing in drugs from Colombia. Of course Otacílio, and another drug baron were present. After my signal, we raided the mansion to arrest them. Two officers were shot. Raposo was shot in the head and died on the spot. But we captured Otacílio and the other drug baron alive. Of course, this mission was not broadcasted on the media, for it involved big shots in the political sphere. Anyway, Otacílio saw me and swore revenge. I don't think he can be detained long by the authorities, my love. That's why officer Salvinski is keeping guard on the property. He doesn't seem like a real officer, but he's been trained by the French Army. He's a very skillful officer, though he can be annoying at times." I nod.

"And yeah, he's also been assigned to be my, how can I put it, nurse. That's a sort of punishment for him. You see, he's been involved with some young male officers at the police station."

"My officer! You're certainly my big hero!" I kiss him on the mouth. He smiles and covers his crotch with his big hands.

"S-shall we get out of bed, love. Maybe you can unpack your stuff. After all, that's our new home!"

"Yes, dear." I get up and get dressed. I also give him a hand getting dressed.

"I still limp a bit when I walk. That's got to do with my muscles and tendons, love. They recommended rest, but I feel fine and can't stay on that wheelchair or in bed all day long. Well, we just need to put up with a lively officer guest, my love."

"That's all right, dear."

"Brunão has been quite helpful, my love. In a very short time, he's helped me to furnish this house, move my stuff, and do all sorts of things, my love." He smiles and I kiss him.

As Valter insists in preparing coffee and setting the table for a bite to eat, I go upstairs to unpack my things. I gasp as I see our king-sized bed, lovely dresser, night tables, new curtains, standing mirror, and closet. I put my stuff away quickly and can hardly believe this is real. As I walk by the guest bedroom, whose door is partly open, I knock the door gently.

"Brunão, dear! Are you awake?"

"Yes, come in, dear!" I open the door and he is in his briefs.

"Oh, you're in your briefs!"

"That's ok." He yawns.

"I just came to call you for coffee."

"Oh, thanks, dear! I'll join you guys in a minute."

As I reach the large well-lit kitchen, Valter is slicing some salami in very thin slices.

"Let me help you, dear." I bring the ham and cheese from a plastic Tupperware, some jam and butter from the fridge.

"Hey, happy family! There's your daddy here!" Brunão makes his big appearance, loud and joyful as ever.

"Did you have a nice nap, dear?" I pour him some coffee.

"Yep, it was just lovely!"

"Wait until I put in the report that you've been sleeping on the job." Valter smirks. Brunão hugs and kisses his head.

"You wouldn't do that, would you, daddy?" I pour coffee for Valter.

"By the way, Valter has just told me about the risky operation on New Year's eve, dear!" Brunão recounts that evening and doesn't spare any details.

"Speaking of your old buddies, daddy. Did you know that your ex, Ms. Gláucia has been arrested again? I've just got the report now as I was checking my phone. Apparently she's been involved in an armed robbery."

"But wasn't she on parole?" Valter asks, as he eats his sandwich.

"She's not anymore. And after this new 'incident,' it's likely that she's going to rot in jail now."

"I see."

"And guess what? You won't be seeing me tomorrow anymore, daddy." Brunão smiles.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Well, they found Otacílio's body in his mansion, I mean, the housekeeper did. He committed suicide, daddy. I suppose he was too scared to face trial and a scandal."

"Jesus! Life is surely full of surprises." Valter gasps.

"We're surely going to miss you, Brunão. But you have to promise us that you come for a visit." I smile.

"Yeah, buddy. We're going to miss you." Valter stands up and gives Brunão a big hug and taps his back.

"By the way, are you guys into polyamory?"

"What? Get out of here!" Valter shakes his head and we all laugh.

As the boys are helping me pack my stuff from my shoebox apartment, Brunão gasps.

"Jesus, I guess you're not going to miss this place, Ken. Have I ever been to such a tiny place!" Brunão shakes his head.

"You should have seen the place I was living back in Holambra, buddy." Valter says.

"People here are nice and kind." I take my last cardboard box, lock the apartment, and meet my neighbors in the hall. Valter and Brunão are by the elevator. I hug and kiss the kids and my neighbor. She wishes me good luck.

On our way back to the house, I shed a tear. Valter kisses me.

"Aren't you happy you're now living in a new place with me, my love?" He kisses my head.

"I am, dear." I smile.

"By the way, how about some music to cheer you up, boys?" Brunão turns on the CD-player.

"Oh, no! Not that again!" Valter protests, but end up singing along. We sing happily until we reach home.

As we unpack, I tell Valter not to strain himself, like he did back then.

"I'm all right, love. I can still carry these boxes."

I was quite lucky, because as we were packing my stuff, back at my shoebox apartment, a neighbor accepted to keep my dinette table and chairs. She also wanted to keep my sofa-bed. Brunão wanted to keep the stove and fridge, which were basically new.

A week later, Valter is back to work. He's been promoted and now works in the administrative building by Ibirapuera Park. He chuckles and says that his days of chasing criminals with a gun is over. He also says his office window has a cool view to the park. He's also doing his therapy sessions twice a week.

We visit his sister a couple of times. He has already bought them a new fridge, stove, washing machine, and a sofa. He also showers his nephews with gifts.

During a barbecue at his sister's house, Valter is wearing his white sleeveless shirt in public! People look at his scars, but he just ignores their curious look. In the end, as it is quite hot, he even takes off his shirt and drinks beer with his brother-in-law and some other men.

As promised, Brunão pays us constant visits on weekends. He's even brought Alcino, a close friend of his. As the three shirtless men are drinking in the back, I prepare a salad and dessert. Brunão comes in to give me a hand. He's only wearing shorts.

"So, how did you like my new boyfriend?"

"Your boyfriend? But I thought," I look into his eyes. He's eating an olive.

"Yeah, he's my former brother-in-law, but not the singer one. Alcino's joined the police a couple of months ago. Well, wait until my sister finds that out!" He chuckles.

"I suppose she won't get mad at you, for she's already divorced him, right?" I take the salad bowl outside, in our big yard.

"Nah! I suppose she'll just freak out a bit. But she should know me well by now." We join the others.

"The barbecue is just ready, love!" Valter brings in the meat.

"By the way, you've got nice legs, daddy!" Brunão blows Valter kisses.

"They still need a good tan, if that's what you meant." Valter smiles and sits by me.

"Or maybe a waxing, daddy!" Brunão chuckles.

"Been there, done that! I'll never recommend that, especially to hairy men like us bears. In the end, it all grows back again." Alcino says. He helps himself to the salad. "Look, I'm eating some greens! This is what you should be eating at home too, my big bear!"

"So, you're a big bear, huh?" Valter chuckles. Brunão's blushes.

"Yep! I'm Alcino's big daddy bear!" He kisses his lover. "Tell you what, Alcino's parents have an apartment in Santos Beach. Why don't we head to the beach next Friday night and spend the weekend there? We can always come back to São Paulo on Sunday afternoon." He smiles.

"That's an awesome idea, big bear!" Valter smiles.

On Friday at six P.M., rush hour, the four of us are in Brunão's truck. Yes, we're also stuck in the traffic.

"We should have known this was going to happen, big bear." Valter kisses me.

"Tell you what, I've come prepared for this!" He shows us a new CD from the familiar band, 'The Romantic Weepers.'

"Oh, please, daddy bear! Not that again!" Alcino pleads.

Then, we hear the familiar song, 'Watching the twilight with Catarina!' Valter, I, and Brunão sing loudly. Alcino finally gives in and joins us.

"Haven't I told you this is the best band in the world?" We all turn to Brunão. I offer the guys some peppermint.

"Hey, look! There's been an accident on the road. No wonder it was taking us forever to move!" Alcino says. Then, we speed up on the road. We continue singing along, as we go down the plateau.

"Look! That's Santos City!" I point out. We admire the lights at the far distance. In no time, we arrive in the city and head to the apartment building, which has a view to the sea, according to Alcino. We enter the basement garage, pick up our stuff, and take the elevator.

The apartment is large and comfortable. Valter and Brunão head to the large balcony, while Alcino and I prepare a few drinks. As we bring the trays of juice, soda, and beers, Brunão is on the phone. We drink and admire the city lights and the crowded wide sidewalk that stretches endlessly by the wide stretch of sand. Brunão takes his beer and smiles.

"We're in luck, boys! I've just spoken to Tadeu. He said that a table for four is ours at the 'Restaurante São Paulo.'" We drink, and head to this famous restaurant. "This is an Italian restaurant. They have great seafood, and their ceviche and baked crab meat is to die for!"

As expected, the restaurant is crowded. Tadeu, an old school friend of Brunão takes us to a nice table. He's the owner of this traditional restaurant. He says he's the third generation running it.

We all ask for seafood ceviche and baked crab meat, which comes in its shell. First comes the crystal bowl of ceviche for each.

"Just take a look at that, dear!"

"It sure looks delicious, my love!"

"This ceviche is to die for! Just look at the size of these cooked shrimps, mussels, squid, and octopus!" Brunão smiles, and raises his beer glass. "I suggest we make a toast, my friends!"

"To friendship and love!" Valter says.

"To polyamory!" Brunão laughs.

"To this wonderful weekend!"

"To health and love!"

"Cheers!" We toast. Then, we start with the entrée.

"I like the delicate pieces of raw fish marinated with sweet colorful peppers, parsley, red onion slices, and lime juice." Alcino says he loves to cook at home.

Next, comes the piping hot crab meat served in its own shells.

"Just watch, for these crabs are fucking hot, taken directly from the oven, boys!"

"They're delicious!" We have this hot dish and Brunão asks for another round of crab meat for us.

Our meal continues, as Alcino's and my jumbo shrimp dish arrive. They're thick large deep-fried breaded shrimps. It comes with rice and a green salad.

"They smell wonderful!" I clap my hands.

"Can I take a bite, love?" Valter asks. I serve him. "Wow! The flavor is very rich!"

"Delicious!" Brunão has stolen a whole shrimp from Alcino's plate.

"There comes our main dish, big bear!" Valter smiles and admires his big dish of paella. Brunão has ordered the same dish. So, Alcino and I steal portions from our lovers' big plates. I just love the mussels in their own shells.

"This mussel is delicious, juicy, and big!" I comment.

"This piece of octopus is so tender and juicy!" Alcino adds.

We lavish ourselves throughout this special dinner. Then, Tadeu comes with a platter of deep-fried jumbo shrimps as courtesy. We eat it with two different sauces: garlic and hot pepper sauce.

In the end, only I order dessert, something very plain, like vanilla ice-cream. The waiter barely brings it to the table, and Valter eats my first spoonful of ice-cream, which I feed to his mouth. Brunão also digs in, followed by Alcino.

"Nice dessert, my love!" Valter takes another spoonful in his mouth. In the end, Alcino orders some strawberry ice-cream. Needless to say, we all steal his dessert.

Back to our spacious apartment, Valter and I decide to take a shower and hit the hay. Brunão and Alcino do the same.

As Valter and I are comfortably sleeping, we hear some noises coming from the next bedroom.

"Oh, fuck! I can't believe Brunão is actually," Valter is about to leave the bed to knock on their door, but I take his arm. I also nibble his ear. "Oh, no, baby, please! Daddy is too tired tonight, please." I kiss him on the mouth and he smiles. "All right, then! Bring the bottle of lube, boy!"

On Saturday morning I wake up, turn around, and admire my big boyfriend sleeping soundly beside me. Then, again I hear this monotonous sound and turn to the large window. I get up as quietly as a mouse, and partly open the drapes. The sea! I've just woken up to the sound of waves!

It's already dawn and I can hardly believe how beautiful the beach is! I also admire the endless horizon and the lovely blue sky.

"Good morning, love." Valter kisses my head and takes me in his big arms. I feel his warm furry body pressing against mine, as we look out and admire the sea.

"Valter love, just grab your pair of speedos! We've going to hit the water before the sun comes up!"

"What? All right! Let's do it, babe!"

I've brought three pairs of speedos for him: a black, red, and a white pair. I wonder which one he's going to wear. I put on my dark green pair. He takes the white pair and ties the string around his thick waist.

"How do I look, babe?"

"Holy fuck, daddy! Turn around, please!"

"I'm already feeling conscious, my love. It's been years since I've worn these things." He blushes.

I just admire this monument of a man. His solid muscles covered in a thick mat of hair is just a sight to behold. His perfect round hard buttocks press to the bursting point against the thin sinful fabric. I feel like biting his perfect ass just to make sure they're real! He turns around and the tip of his cock is against his stomach, trapped there by the elastic. Oh, fuck! I cannot believe what I see! Fuck! And to think that daddy's manhood isn't hard yet!

We put on our sleeveless shirts, shorts, and

slippers. We just mean to take a quick swim before preparing breakfast to start the day. I take my eco-bag with our towels and a large bottle of water.

"How do you feel, daddy?" He is holding my hand as we step onto the street. His hand is warm and sweaty.

"I suppose I can do it, my love." I can tell he's making a real effort to show the world his scars and live in peace with them.

We reach the sandy beach and take off our slippers. We walk along the wide beach and find a spot to leave our stuff. We take off our sleeveless shirts. The sun hasn't risen yet, but it already feels warm here. The sky is already light and blue. We turn around and just see a few people walking by the water. But they're just taking a stroll, unlikely us, who are set to hit the water. They turn to us and we wave.

"Are you ready, Valter dear?" He turns to me, tears in his eyes.

"Only with your help, Ken. I-I'm feeling so scared."

"It's going to be all right, dear. We'll take a swim and head back. You see, people are walking by and carrying on with their lives. You have no reason to fear them, dear." He nods. He lowers his shorts and finally drops them. He folds them carefully.

"Let's take a dive, daddy!" He takes my hand and we run towards the salty water. We kick the water and run towards the waves.

"Yes! How I missed the sea!" We enter the water up to our waist and splash it against each other. He takes a dive and I follow him. We feel the waves, foam, and the sand under our feet.

"This is wonderful, dear!" He takes me in his arms and we kiss. Then, we both dive together.

"This feels amazing, my love!"

"This sea is our playground, daddy!" More dives and swimming.

"How I missed this place, my love!"

"Shall we go back, dear!" We swim back and feel the sand under our feet. We greet a few people and Valter seems confident to walk around in his speedos. He doesn't seem conscious of his scars anymore. Then, we sit on the sand and watch the waves.

"I never thought I'd ever come to the beach again," his throat catches, "and with a boyfriend, my love!" I kiss him.

"I still remember that photo of you, on the beach, daddy." He smiles.

"And I never thought that, after so much suffering, I'd find happiness, and a loving boyfriend." He takes my hand and kisses it. Then, he takes something out of the pocket of his shorts. He kneels down in front of me, and clears his throat.

"Oh, Valter!" I have tears in my eyes. He produces the necklace with the little cross.

"Ken, my love," he wipes his own tears. My sister told me everything. She also," he wipes his tears, "she encouraged me to," he smiles. "And here I am." He places the necklace around my neck.

"My officer!"

"Ken, there's a moment a man has to do it. And this is the time for me to do it, for I can no longer live without you." He also takes a gold ring. "Ken, do you accept to marry me?"

"I do!" He puts the ring on my finger. A few people clap their hands.

"I love you, Ken!"

"I love you too, Valter!" We kiss. Just then, we feel the first rays of the sun. "Look, daddy! The sun is rising!" He takes me in his arms and we kiss, blessed by the first rays of the sun.

"It's going to be a beautiful day in paradise, my love."

"Yes, dear." We turn around and head back. We find the public open showers and get rid of the salt and sand from our bodies. I hand him the towel and he dries. I also dry and he takes my hand.

"Ready for a rich breakfast, our friends, and an exciting weekend ahead of us, my husband?"

"Yes, my officer!" We kiss on the lips.

"I love you, Ken!"

"I love you too, Valter!"