Happy Halloween! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at the time, dear! It's already half past one! You must be starving, dear!"

"Shall we go and have lunch at a restaurant?"

"Sure, dear!"

As Valter locks the front gate, a middle-aged couple who's taking their dog for a walk greets us. I recognize them. They are Auntie's friends. I remember having seen them at the funeral and burial. I introduce Valter to them. As we speak, they confirm my worst fears. My cousins were here with a big moving truck. Valter holds my hand tightly.

"Oh, that was fine, dear. They've asked my permission to do that." I lie. Then, they continue with their walk. I sigh as I enter the car.

"Are you all right, love? Do you want to press charges? I'm an officer, and all I've got to do is make a simple phone call." I smile and kiss him.

"That's all right, dear." I smile as he strokes my face. "Of course you're my sweet officer." We kiss.

As we get stuck in the unending line of cars to get to the mall, Valter becomes a bit impatient. We spend almost half hour trying to enter the mall's crowded parking lot.

"I'm sorry, dear. I should have known that it was a bad idea to come to the mall to have lunch." He kisses me.

"That's fine, love. There's nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for you, babe."

"You're my sweet officer!" We kiss again.

At the food court, Valter decides to have a double serving of lasagna, and a large glass of grape juice. I have some chinese, sashimi, and drink some sparkling water. We nibble at each other's food and have a great meal. I take a napkin and dab at the corner of his mouth. He gives me a kiss. We also share a small bowl of fruit salad and a thick slice of pudding.

"I've fed you well because we'll have a shopping marathon ahead of us, dear."

"That's no problem, my love. As long as you're with me, I'm happy." He smiles nervously. I can tell he's just controlling himself to not shout or punch people on their faces. It's clear a few people are staring at his scars over his body: ears, neck, cheek, hands, and arms. Some are even whispering to each other. I take his arm and pull him away as fast as I can from this place.

The first place that we go to is a man's clothing store. I literally have to drag this big man to enter this store. He says he'd be glad to shop at a more popular chain stores, but I hear none of it.

"How can I help you gentlemen?" This young sales clerk smiles. It's clear he's staring at Valter's huge built and solid muscles--and yeah, his scars! We pick a few shirts and pants. I have to drag Valter to the dressing room.

"Ken, do you really think I need to try them on? Why don't we just buy these clothes by their sizes only, love?"

"C'mon, dear! We've got to check how each item is going to look on you, dear. Besides, buying pants can also be tricky, dear." He protests and I kiss him on the mouth. At last he smiles. But his smile doesn't last long, as the sales clerk enters the dressing room with a few more shirts. Valter has already taken off his shirt, disclosing his bulky furry upper body, and, his scars.

"Oh, Jesus!" The sales clerk drops the shirts and covers his mouth in terror.

"Fuck!" Valter fumes. "Let's get out of here, Ken!" He puts his shirt back on and takes my hand. A few other sales clerks are looking at us.

"Excuse me, gentlemen?" An older man approaches us.

"Valter, dear, wait!" He has tears in his eyes.

"Ken, please! I can't do this!" I take this big man in my arms and hug him.

"That's all right, dear." I kiss him.

"Excuse me, gentlemen. I'm Mr. Polido. I've heard about what happened at our store. I came to apologize for the unacceptable behavior of my employee. I'm sure that he didn't mean to cause offense."

"I'm sorry for the way I've behaved, sir." The young sales clerk also apologizes. Valter nods.

"Apologies accepted." He says in his chocked voice.

"Valter, dear. Shall we go home then?" I still hold his hand tightly. He turns to me, and the dear thing forces a shy smile.

"Ken, you've brought me here to buy me some clothes, which I really need. You've taken your time to make this moment pleasant for me, and for us." He looks into my eyes. "Perhaps Mr. Polido and his sales clerk can help. What do you think, my love?" I wipe his tears and we kiss. Then, we turn to them.

"Over here, gentlemen!" We return to the changing room.

Valter smiles and tries on his shirts and pants. This man can surely surprise me sometimes!

"How do I look, babe?" I admire his powerful upper body in this smart white shirt. I look down and gasp as I see his protruding solid round buttocks pressed against the fine fabric of the designer's pants. He faces me and I gasp as I see the mound in front of his pants.

"You look just stunning, officer!" I turn to the sales clerk. "We'll take all of them!"

I pay for his clothes and he carries the shopping bags happily. We check into two more clothing stores, and he carries more bags. We go to a cool shoe store, and get six pairs for him. At a tennis shoe store, we buy three pairs for him. At last, we enter another clothing store and get several pairs of briefs, trunks, boxer briefs, and socks for him.

We load the trunk of the beige Mercedes and the back seats with all our shopping bags.

"Oh, boy! What a crazy shopping experience, love!" He drives the Mercedes and simply has fallen in love with it.

We left his old black car in the garage of Auntie's house. He's swapping cars later, probably when I'll be away, on my coming trip for the holidays. He's also taking the locksmith to change all the locks from the gate and doors.

At last, the day of my trip has arrived.

"They're already calling your name, love." I kiss him and I look into his eyes.

"I wish I could take you with me, officer! Christmas and New Year's day won't be the same without you, Valter!" He wipes my tears.

"But we'll only be separated for two weeks, love! Your officer will be waiting for your return."

"Goodbye, officer! And take care!"

"Goodbye, my love! And, send my regards to your folks for me!"

"I will!" I enter the boarding area and turn around. Valter waves and blows me kisses. I wave and admire this giant, my dear sweet officer. He looks hot as hell in his brand new clothes. Then, I head to the security checkpoint.

I rush to the gate to take my Azul Airlines flight to the Curitiba International Airport. From there, I shall transfer to another plane to the Cascavel Airport.

The plane takes off right away, and I wipe my tears as I admire the metropolis being left behind me. I see the long busy streets filled with cars, and I know that my dear sweet officer is in one of them. I wish I could cancel my trip and spend Christmas and New Year's holiday together. He says he's spending them at his sister's. But intimately, I know he'll just visit them shortly, and then, return to his Batcave, to be on his own.

In a bit over half hour, we land in the Curitiba International Airport. The other plane is already waiting for me, so, the layover is the shortest possible. The passengers get off the plane, rush to the airport, and head down the escalators to take the bus, which will take us to the other plane, an ATR 72 Turboprop, also by Azul Airlines.

This flight takes a bit over one hour. It lands smoothly at the small airport. I admire the nice Christmas decoration and smile. Even here, in another state, I can only think of my officer, in his Santa suit, ringing his bell, and singing merrily with the other officers in the choir! I can also see him in his brand new clothes, so handsome and tangible to my touch.

"Son! Welcome to Cascavel!" Dad hugs me.

"Hi, Dad!" He helps take my luggage to the black passenger truck. We speak about our plans for the festivities. I'm dying to talk to him about Valter.

"Valter? Who is he? Oh, that officer that your mother and aunt were telling me about." I nod, and go on telling him about Valter.

When we get on the farm, Mom hugs me. Dad tells her the conversation we've had in the truck about Valter.

In the evening, we have dinner, and plan to visit Grandma. I take along her presents and pay her a visit. I'm delighted to see her. Then, mom tells her about Valter. Grandma takes my hand and smiles.

"An officer, child? You've got good taste!

Make sure that you bring him to the farm so that I can meet him too, dear." She winks at me.

"All right, Grandma!" I smile.

As we get back home, I have a frank talk with Dad and Mom. For the first time in my life, I see Mom sitting quietly, without uttering a word. I explain to them that I've made up my mind and have invited Valter to live with me at Auntie's house. This way, we'd get to know one another better.

"In this case, we can only wish you happiness, son." Mom and Dad hug and kiss me.

"Thanks Mom and Dad! Wait until I give Valter a call! I bet he'll feel thrilled to know that you're both happy for us!"

Christmas and New Year's day go by so fast. I try to speak with Valter as often as I can on the phone. He speaks little, and apologizes for being too tired. He tells me his sister and her family spent Christmas at some in-laws' house. He was, well, not invited to go. For New Year's eve and day, they traveled to the beach. They invited him, but he refused politely. His throat catches as he says he hasn't been to the beach in a long time. I gulp. I fully know he's still awfully conscious about, well, his scars all over his body. They're visible, but blend in well with his skin. However, he's still terrified of taking off his shirt, or wearing shorts in public. I bet he loves the beach very much. That's surely something that he needs to work in his therapy sessions.

On January sixth, Mom and Dad take me to the Cascavel Airport.

"Son, make sure you invite Valter to come to see us. We'll be glad to have him at our house. He's welcome into the family!" Dad smiles.

"I'll tell him that, Dad."

"Send our love to this lucky man, honey!" We hug. Then, I hear my name being called for the flight. I can hardly believe I'm already returning home, to the arms of my officer!

Once in the Curitiba International Airport, I take my next flight to the Congonhas International Airport, in São Paulo. The plane now flies lower, and I can see the Pinheiros River, Ibirapuera Park, Moema District, Ibirapuera Mall, and thud! We've landed safely!

My heart is pounding as I get off the plane. I rush to get my luggage, for I bet Valter is already waiting for me at the arrival gate.

We spoke two evenings ago, and he said he'd pick me up at the airport. Last night I tried to call him, but he didn't pick up the phone. So, I left him a message instead.

I wheel my cart and pass through the arrival gate. A bunch of people are hugging relatives and friends. I look around, but don't see him. It shouldn't be hard to spot a big man like him. Just then, I see an officer pushing a wheelchair. My jaw just drops as I see Valter being wheeled around.

"Ken! My love!" He stands up clumsily and we hug.

"My officer!" We kiss. Others stop to watch us.

"Why don't you sit down, for Christ's sake, Penna!"

"Shut up, Salvinski!" He turns to me and we kiss again. "You're back, my love!"

"Of course I am, officer!"

"Shall we head back to your new big mansion, Penna?" The chubby officer, who is as big as Valter asks. Valter turns to me.

"My love, I've taken the liberty of, well, moving into your aunt's house. I hope you don't mind that, love."

"But I thought you said that house was yours, Penna."

"Shut up, Salvinski! I told you my boyfriend inherited the house, and I was going to be his roommate." I shake my head and laugh.

"But then, why did you buy all the furniture and electrical appliances?"

"Brunão, why can't you just shut up for once?! You've just spoiled my surprise to my boyfriend!" I laugh and kiss Valter.

"Don't kiss your sweet dear officer boyfriend, Ken. He hasn't showered in two days."

"Wait a minute Salvinski! How do you know Ken calls me this way? Damn it! Have you been listening to our conversation on the extension line?" Valter fumes. Salvinski is already putting my luggage on the back of his truck. Valter stands up and folds his own chair, which is to be put in the back of the passenger truck. I can only guess the sort of relationship these two men have.

We both sit in the back seat of his crew cab. Valter takes me in his arms and we kiss.

"Hey, both of you! Stop making out in my car! And buckle up, for I'm an officer!"

"Yes, sir!" We both say at the same time, and laugh.

"What's so funny, you two love-birds?"

"That's nothing to you, Brunão! And keep your eyes on the road!"

"You want me to keep my eyes on the road, in this fucking traffic jam!? Fuck off!" He turns on the CD-player, and blasts this sappy country music song in our ears.

"Jesus!" Valter is livid. "Can you shut that off! It's hurting my ears!"

"But that's my favorite country music band."

"What are they called, dear? I think I may have heard this song before." I smile.

"Of course you may have! This song is called, 'Watching the twilight with Catarina!' And the band is called 'The Romantic Weepers.'" He says proudly.

"It took me a while to realize Catarina was actually a horse, Salvinski." I smile.

"That can be interpreted that way too, cutie!"

"Jesus! Of all the officers, they had to assign you to accompany me!"

"Oh, stop whining, Valtinho!"

"Hey, I forbade you from calling me that!"

"Anyway, Ken," he smiles, "my former brother-in-law sings in this band. He's the lead vocal." Then he turns on the volume up again. "If you prefer, we can listen to the radio." He switches to the radio, and we hear the preaching of a Pentecostal minister.

"Fuck!" Valter buries his face onto my boson.

"Is the big guy always that sensitive, Ken?"

"Actually, he's a very sweet man. I bet he's delighted to have me back, aren't you daddy?" I kiss his head.

"Hahaha! Did you just call Valtinho daddy! Wait until I tell the guys at the police station!"

We then hear the remaining part of the song as we arrive at Auntie's big house. We enter the garage through the automatic door.

Wow, Valter has done wonders to this house. We get off the truck and Valter refuses to use his wheelchair.

"Dear, you're a big man, and I don't think I'd be able to support you." He remains mute and puts his big arm around my shoulder. "Well, let me try, dear. But we have to go slowly."

Brunão is already inside the house taking our stuff in the living room. I turn around and cannot believe my eyes.

"Oh, officer! This house looks amazing!"

"That was meant to be a surprise, my love." He smiles. I kiss his cheek and mouth.

"Do I get a kiss too, my angel?" Brunão beams with pride. I cannot believe he's already taken off his uniform and white T-shirt, revealing his muscular strong upper body and large belly.

"Brunão, what have I told you about stripping around the house with my boyfriend around?" Valter fumes again.

"Nah, relax Mr. Scarface! We're all queer men here who like cocks!" Valter shakes his head.

"Valter, dear. Won't you feel more comfortable sitting on this sofa? Brunão can show me around the house."

"Let's go, Ken. Wait until you see his master bedroom! Too bad the Jacuzzi hasn't been installed yet." Valter shakes his head and closes his eyes. "By the way, Valtinho is using the downstairs bathroom and small bedroom temporarily. You know, after the shooting incident, he's been sleeping here, for it's easier for me to keep an eye on him."

"I'll explain to you about the shooting incident later, my love." Valter kisses me.

"Oh, all right, dear." I stroke his beard and kiss him.

"I can see that you two love-birds are crazy to make out in the house. But wait until I go upstairs and retire for the night. Anyway, I still don't understand what you saw in this man, Ken. I've already seen him naked when bathing him."

"Brunão, shut up!"

"He always gets upset when I wash him in the bathroom. It's only lately that he's refused to wash."

"Tell you what, Brunão dear. Why don't you start preparing lunch for us? I'll get Valter ready for his shower."

"But I don't want to shower, especially with this guy around. He'll leave us no privacy, my love!"

"Like I said, I've already seen you naked. And truth be said, I've seen bigger ones, Valtinho. Go and be a good boy and listen to Ken." He turns to me. "I'll get his clothes and leave them by the bathroom door. The fresh towels are already in the bathroom."

"Thanks, dear."

"Do I also get a kiss, Ken?"

"Get out of here!" Valter shouts. I turn to Valter and kiss him. He looks into my eyes and forces a smile. "I-I guess I could use a shower, my love."

"All right, dear." I help him to the small bathroom. He locks the door and smiles.

"Alone at last!" He takes me in his arms and kisses me passionately. "My boy! How big daddy missed you, my love!"

"Oh, officer! I love you daddy!" I help him take off his shirt, revealing his muscular furry upper body.

"My cock is already rock-hard, boy! In fact, I had this major boner while in the truck! I could hardly wait to have sex with you, my boy! Big daddy missed you while sleeping alone in his bed!" I undo his thick leather belt, open his pants, lower his zipper, and take off his pants. His rock-hard cock is nearly tearing the fabric of his briefs. I notice the wet stop of his pre-cum on the thin fabric.

I make him sit on the toilet seat and give him the blowjob of his life. He moans quietly and forces his cock all the way down my throat. Then, at last, I feel the hot jets of cum flooding my mouth. I lick his cock clean and kiss him passionately again. He sucks my cock and I empty a load inside his mouth. We tongue-kiss and hit the shower. This big man has to sit on a plastic stool for support.

"From now on, I'll be washing you every day, officer." I pour a dollop of shampoo on the palm of my hand and wash his very short hair.

"Then, I'll be glad to shower with you every day, even after I get better, love."

"Close your eyes, dear." I massage his scalp and gently wash his short hair. He rinses, then opens his eyes. I take a soap bar and sponge, and wash his body gently.

"I've dreamt of this moment, my love." He smiles. I wash his glans, big balls, and private hole.

"I've also dreamt of being back to you, officer. By the way, my folks send you their love. They also invited you to come over for a visit."

"Thanks, love. I'd be quite glad to meet them, my love."

I take the towel and dry his hair gently. Then, I dry his body and find the pile of clothes on a chair outside. I help him get dressed.

"It smells great here, Brunão."

"I bet I can cook much better than your daddy officer, Ken." He winks at me. Valter only grinds his teeth and says nothing.

We have a lively lunch, for Brunão keeps on telling us his stories of endless pursuit of younger boys.

"I was so desperate to find a man that I even considered making out with this big officer here, Ken!" Valter simply shakes his head.

"Perhaps one day you'll find a nice young officer at the police station, Brunão." I say.

"Nah, I don't think I'd like that. Perhaps a nurse. We've met a couple while we were in the hospital." He winks at Valter.

"Don't worry, dear. I'm sure that you'll soon find someone nice to love." I smile. Valter takes my hand and squeezes it.

"This young man has already been claimed. So, you'd better take off your eyes from him, buddy!"

"Geez, yes, Valtinho!" We chuckle and Valter shakes his head. "By the way, how did you guys meet? Did this scary guy threaten your life if you didn't date him, Ken?"

"Ken has his eyes set above superficial things, buddy! He's quite special."

"And he used some older pictures too, like we all do, did I guess it right?" Brunão chuckles.

"He did. But even if he hadn't done it, I'd still have fallen in love with him."