Happy Hogswatch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was glorious, the roast beef was perfect, along with roast potatoes, carrots, and parsnips, boiled cabbage, and trout fillet (for luck in the new year), rabbit pie, cookies and wildberry cobbler. "Did you dig those potatoes up with your famous potato spear?" asked Calum.

"We call it a Potato Fork," said Nick, "and yes, I did, personally."

"I helped!" said Marlon, earning himself a tussle of his locks. Several years ago Octavia found an old weapon in a cache. Nick and Trei Metsker modified it to a fine tool for digging up potatoes and patented it as the Improved Potato Fork. The money for that patent is still rolling in.

As they talked and laughed Octavia suddenly felt a shifting, like the house gently moved sideways. No one else noticed it except Nick, who, being a witch, had a close attachment to the house. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Did the house just grow?" Then a horrible thought came over her, she counted her children then whispered, "Did it shrink?"

Nana Partridge's Cottage is truly magical. It expands and contracts as the family expands and contracts. When they first arrived, it was tiny, just a kitchen/living room with a small bedroom. When the ghost of Nana Partridge gave the house to the new witch, Nick, it immediately expanded with a larger kitchen and living room and a full bedroom and a nursery upstairs. Later, when Hollie came along, a bedroom added itself for Marlon, who moved out of the nursery. The last time it expanded was when Octavia was pregnant with Llewela and Llywellyn and Marlon's room made room for Hollie.

However, the house will shrink as the family shrinks. Unneeded rooms will disappear until the witch is left alone in a cottage for one. Terrified that the house shrank, meaning a loss of a family member, Nick got up and went upstairs, where most of the growth took place previously, and their rooms looked a bit larger. Going back downstairs, Nick noticed a slight hallway behind the stairs and went back there and found a large open room with two single beds, two rocking chairs, two dressers, two wardrobes, and a small parlor stove.

Returning to the party, he whispered in Octavia's ear, "It grew, I don't know why, but it grew."

"Nursery?" she whispered. She clutched her stomach; she didn't feel pregnant.

"No, it's like... a double bed-sitting room." They looked at each other and shrugged, but Octavia started to fight back a grin. She knew that once the children were in bed, they would investigate this room and christen it. The children didn't notice Nick getting up, because he does that quite often, usually with a wet child under his arm. But the dinner continued on, and the friends laughed and drank long into the cold evening.

"Octavia, I must say that your house is amazing," said Calum, "the decorations are truly enchanting. Do you get your ideas from the realms of magic?"

"I get my ideas from the court decorators in Lancre," she said. "Have you never seen Lancre Castle decorated for Hogswatch?"

"No, I haven't."

"You must go, it's open to the public," gushed Octavia, "the whole town is a Hogswatch wonderland."

"They took us there to present ourselves to the King and Queen after we were married," said Eryri. "Oh my! The decorations were overwhelming, it was like being in a frost covered forest in every room with sparkling bright ornamentation and candles everywhere." Eryri was in full female mode, normally you can't tell the difference between male and female dwarves, for this party she was wearing eye make-up, rouge and lipstick, she had her beard permed and had a stripe of blond running through the brown.

"It almost made a believer out of me!" laughed the famously atheistic Axemir.

"Can I see?" asked Hollie.

"Yes, we are going on Hogswatch day," said Octavia as she scrubbed her daughter's face, "and you need to behave!" The king holds a Hogswatch dinner for his court and their families on the first of the year and having been a good year, this year promises to be an incredible feast.

Ena looked around at the gayly decorated cottage. It was a little homey grotto decorated to resemble the frost covered forest. Then she noticed above the fireplace the plaque that Octavia gave Nick last year, it said:

"Ye and verily, life is hard, 'tis harder still if thou art stupid," - Sir Meryon Morrisyn, First Duke of Wægn

"Isnt' that true," she chuckled and pointed out the plaque to her husband. He read it, then said,

"If you don't mind my asking, how did you become the Duke of Wægn?"

"The king was handing out assignments and I didn't move out of the way fast enough," said Nick, and Octavia gave him a stinging elbow in the ribs.

"He was there with me at Tähelepanek Point... and then..." now Octavia struggled to hold back the emotions, the fear, the excitement, then the horror of seeing her new husband fall off the face of the disc...

"You were both there at Tähelepanek Point?" gasped Ena. Town criers throughout most of the disc made sure the world knew of the great spell that was cast at Tähelepanek Point, the spell which saved the world turtle and eight infant world turtles that were following along. Few people know about all the events.

"She cast the spell, and I held the notes for her to read," said Nick as he ate.

"So she saved the world, yet the king appointed you the duke."

"Uh huh," nodded Nick. "I only know one trick, so he made me duke. She is a full-blown wizard and has a hat full of tricks, so she was appointed as court wizard. Same pay, less work." Which earned him another elbow. The one trick that Nick knew was good enough to divert a mad, planet eating monster away from the discworld into a nebula where it suffocated on dust particles, saving the world almost at the cost of his own life and nearly leaving Octavia a widow one week after they were married.

"Here, Happy Hogswatch," said Octavia as she handed Ena a merrily wrapped book that she wrote and published, The Spell at Tähelepanek Point. "That tells the entire story."

"It tells our story too," said Nick, and Octavia gave him a kiss.

Soon the meal wound down to an end and the three families worked together to clean up afterward. With the court wizard directing the action, cleanup was incredibly fast, dishes and cooking vessels merely had to be dipped into the hot soapy water and they came out spotless. Then they rinsed in the clear water and they were dried by the time they were placed in the cabinet. The entire time that was happening, Ol' Gaspode, Nick's oldest companion, woke up and sat in the kitchen complaining, "What about me? Didn't anyone remember the dog?"

"Here Gaspode," said Hollie as she squatted next to the sleepy old wire hair terrier, "This is for you," and she handed him a large piece of beef with plenty of fat that her father gave her for Gaspode.

"Thanks darling, you were always my favorite," said the old dog after wolfing down the meat. Gaspode and Nick lived on the streets of Ankh Morpork together in their youth. The little boy and his puppy absorbed a lot of magical radiation from the trash left out by the Unseen University giving Gaspode the ability to talk and Nick the ability to absorb magic easily.

"Well, shall we?" asked Nick as the clean-up was finished and the living room returned to normal.

The adults gathered before the fire and stood shoulder to shoulder raising their brandy snifters and they sang the traditional song that celebrates life in the winter mountains.

Ho, a song by the fire;

Pass the pipes, pass the bowl.

Ho, a song by the fire

With a skoal, with a skoal.

Ho, a song... by the fire;

Pass the pipes... with a skoal,

For the wolf-wind is wailing at the doorways,

And the snow drifts deep along the road,

And the ice gnomes are marching from their Norways,

And the great white cold walks abroad.

But, here by the fire, we defy frost and storm.

Ha, ha we are warm, and we have our heart's desire.

For here, we're good fellows, and the beechwood and the bellows.

And the cup is at the lip in the pledge of fellowship.

For the fire goblins flicker on the ceiling,

And the wine witch glitters in the glass,

And the smoke wraiths are drifting, curling, reeling,

And the sleigh bells jingle as they pass.

But, here by the fire, we defy frost and storm.

Ha, ha we are warm, and we have our heart's desire.

For here, we're good fellows, and the beechwood and the bellows.

And the cup is at the lip in the pledge of fellowship.

Of fellowship. *

"You humans," said Axemir shaking his head, "You may learn to sing properly someday."

Nick sighed and along with Marlon sang their favorite dwarf song and Axemir soon joined in, "Gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, diamonds!"

"Now that's a proper dwarf song for the midwinter," said Eryri with a laugh as they headed out the door along with Calum, Ena and Gavin McCrory. The snow was still falling gently, and even though there was no moon, the snow reflected what little light there was, so it wasn't a dark night.

"Does anyone need a ride home?" asked Nick.

"We live at the base of the hill," said Calum, as he lay down the large toboggan that they brought with. He sat down at the head of the toboggan, then Ena and Gavin sat down behind him. They intertwined their legs and started to push with their gloved hands. "Happy Hogswatch!" Ena cried as they gained speed and sailed down the hill.

"I want a toboggan," pouted Octavia as she watched her friends glide away.

Nick and Octavia returned to the house and found a sleepy Hollie ready for bed, and Marlon was already asleep from a long day of stacking and delivering firewood. Nick was right behind him, but Octavia said, "I want to see the room!" After a quick story and tucking Marlon and Hollie in, they checked the twins. Both were soaked. So a quick diaper later and they could creep downstairs.

"Snowflake, Flowerpuff, come give us light please," whispered Nick, and the two fairies woke up and followed them into the new room. The light from the two fairies showed exactly what Nick said was here, just a large room with two beds, two chairs, two dressers, two wardrobes, two windows, and one parlor stove with a teapot sitting on top. The only thing different from what he saw before was Gaspode curled up in the middle of one bed.

The old dog looked up and said, "Hey, can you fire up that heater?"

Nick was about to say something when a scuttle full of coal appeared next to it. "Thank you, dear," he said as he placed a few large lumps in the heater.

"Your welcome," said Octavia absent mindedly. Nick closed the stove door, and the coal began to burn.

"What'cha thinking about?" asked Nick as he lay back on one bed and watched as Octavia began conjuring and placing glittery, frosted evergreen boughs here and there around the room, trying to cheer it up a little and bring in some fresh pine smell into the room.

"Just wondering what this room is for," she said as she curled up in the single bed with Nick. "I feel bad that my dad spent his remaining years in a barn."

"He loved that barn. He was swinging from the rafters from dawn to dusk. He and the kids played hide and seek for hours on end. He claimed the entire hayloft as his bedroom. He was so happy," sighed Nick. The witch truly loved his ape father-in-law.

"So what is this room for?" asked Octavia as she began to unbutton Nick's shirt.

"Storing meat? It's cold in here," said Nick as his finger traced around her erect nipple.

"But it's warm in the sauna," she grinned.

"My poor old body needs that," he groaned. Stacking wood, hopping on and off the wagon, carrying wood to one house after another. He was done in.

"Come on you," she said with a grin and led Nick out to the kitchen where they undressed. "The Sauna has been warming for a while," she said as she tugged his clothes off.

"Mmmm" as they kissed, he pulled her clothing off as well. "You love your sauna."

"I once lived with a family that had a sauna," said Octavia, rolling her eyes as Nick's hands traced over her body. Octavia has large round breasts with large nipples, a narrow waist and round hips, her entire body is a work of art and he has trouble keeping his hands to himself when the children are around. He led her naked to the gaily decorated back door as she said, "We went there almost every night in the winter." They stepped outside, and the weather was starting to deteriorate. The wind had come up, and the snowflakes fluttered in all directions. It was only two steps from the door to the sauna, but Nick could feel winter's fury starting to build as they stepped into the tiny sauna.

"We need a roof on that patio." The patio was also the entrance to the warmest outhouse in Wægn.

"You say that every year, dear."

The sauna was a simple wooden box with seating for four people, six if they were really friendly. A glowing crystal gave light as Nick settled back on the bench and Octavia lay back against him. She lazily reached out and poured a dipper of water on the hot rocks and steam filled the sauna. "I think this is what saved us that first winter together," she sighed.

"Hell yeah, two dumb kids who just found out that a baby will survive if you leave it alone for a few minutes. Then we sneak out here, get all hot and sweaty and fuck like otters."

"You make it sound so romantic."

"I was so worried about you and Marlon," said Nick as he brushed her thick locks aside and nibbled gently on her neck.

"Why? We survived, we had plenty of food and firewood, we were good..." his teeth and mouth felt so good on her neck, his hands kneading her breasts, twisting and twirling her nipples, pulling, pinching, and feeling sooo good.

"I was afraid as soon as spring broke you would go."

"Where would we go? This is our home!" she turned and pulled him down for a kiss. His fingers now stroked her sweat covered back. He was turning her on so well. "I could never leave you," she sighed as their lips parted. "You complete me." Which is true. Without Nick's elven magic as a counterpoise, she would not be as powerful as she is.

"It was so weird for me," said Nick, "When we brought tiny Marlon home after he was born, I was so scared, I've never seen a baby, never lived in a house, and I've never seen snow like that, we lost so many chickens..." she stifled his commiserations by capturing a sweaty nipple between her pearly teeth and flicking the tip of her tongue over it causing him to gasp.

"We figured it out," she sighed as she began stroking his hard cock.

"Yeah, when Hollie was born we thought we knew it all..." Octavia joined him in laughter. Hollie taught them that there's an entire world out there they have no knowledge of.

So hot, so steamy. She curled up on his lap and he held her close and they kissed sweetly as sweat drenched them. His hand trailed over her thigh and reaching around, his fingertips stroking the lips of her pussy as she bit his lower lip. "Let's go feel the snow," he whispered.

She purred as she uncurled from her husband's lap and led him outside, naked, hot and sweaty. The cold air, the swirling snow, making their overheated skin feel alive as steam rose off their bodies. She melted into his arms and they continued to kiss, his rock hard cock pressing into her tummy, their passion inflamed as the frigid air invigorated them and next thing they knew they were sneaking naked through the house heading to the new room, their clothes in their hands, trying hard not to laugh.

Octavia dashed into the bed-sitting room, so cozy and warm from the tiny parlor stove now and she rolled onto one bed, knees spread, arms out, reaching for Nick. He got between her legs and kissed his way down to her pussy as she protested, "no! don't... I want to... uhhh you son of a bitch... you know right where I'm weakest..." He looked up at her and waggled an eyebrow and began to make sweet love to her pussy with his lips, his tongue and soon his fingers.

Octavia's fingers tangled in Nick's hair, both holding his mouth in place and pushing him away when the sensations of his suckling and licking her clit became too much. Realizing that they were right under the kids' room, she stifled her cries as he drove her higher than she expected so quickly. Her juices were flowing, her nipples aching, and she began that climb to orgasm. He reached up and pinched and rolled her nipples between his fingers and thumbs while he suckled at her clit, his tongue flickering over the sensitive nubbin. Her hands grasped the coverlet and squeezed tight as the sensations took over her mind and body.

Nick noticed that she was holding her breath, a sure sign that her orgasm was imminent. He began to slide two fingers in and out of her pussy as he continued to slaver on her clit. Now her hips began to rise up off the bed and she gasped as waves of pleasure swamped her senses. Her gasps were followed by little squeaks and cries and finally the damn burst. His tongue stayed on her clit as her pussy squeezed his fingers and her hips began shuddering, trying to throw him off. Her hands flew to her mouth to cover any screams, and when she did that, Nick crawled up between her legs and eased his cock into her over heated pussy.

Octavia gave a guttural groan as Nick's thick cock spread her open and delved deeper and deeper into her pussy. The sensations assailing Octavia went into overdrive as Nick began fucking. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm took over, her heavy breasts wobbled as he fucked and he pushed himself up on his hands to watch those succulent marvels shudder with every thrust. Without warning her orgasm crashed over her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him so tightly and squeezed so hard that he couldn't move as she shuddered her way through a mind bending climax.

The waves of pleasure kept coming and coming as she clutched Nick and dug her nails into his back. "Oh gods!" she gasped as tremendous waves of relief had their way with her body. She was helpless to the sensations until finally they calmed and she was able to breathe. However as she began to relax, Nick took that as a signal to start fucking again.

"Stop! I need a breather," she said as she pushed Nick up. "What got into you?"

"It's a Hogswatch miracle," he said with a grin.

"Oh gawds, come here." She rolled out from under Nick, then walked over to the other bed and shoo'd Gaspode out of the way.

"Haven't you heard about letting sleeping dogs lie?" Gaspode complained.

"Go lie by the parlor heater," said Nick and the grouchy old dog did just that, curling up into a small ball of wiry fur in front of the low coal fire.

Octavia pushed Nick onto his back and straddled him. "I know you like this," she said with a smile.

"We haven't done this in a long time," Nick said as Octavia lined up his cock and sank down on it, they were getting back into sex after she gave birth to the twins so everything was new again. Both loved the feeling of his cock penetrating deep into her pussy until the head of his cock just barely touched her cervix.

"Perfect fit," she said as she smiled at Nick.

She leaned forward and supported herself on her arms and began rocking back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, her tingling clit brushing through his pubic hair, her nipples brushing against his chest. "I won't last long with this either," she gasped, but Nick was way ahead of her. Her swinging breasts were a sight to behold, and he held her ass as her pussy drove him out of his mind.