Happy Holidays, or Santa Comes Four Times a Year

Story Info
He has the one thing her husband can't provide.
5.9k words
4.46
7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
349 Followers

I usually stay at the Hotel Del when I do business in San Diego. I like it because it is a gorgeous old pile right on the beach, with a great pool and some restaurants where you can eat and listen to the waves. But I hadn't been there a while. One visit during the pandemic had been positively sad.

Usually I didn't actively look for company or go with pros while I am there. Most trips are in and out to seal contracts, and lining up some in-and-out was usually too much trouble. I wasn't really hurting for it. I have an FWB back in Boston, but I prefer the friendship part as much as the benefits.

It was a blustery night near Christmas with the weather coming off the ocean. A mostly full moon was highlighting the whitecaps as the wind knocked the tops off the waves. Might be a good day tomorrow to rent a wet suit and a board and do some surfing if the contract negotiations in the morning went smooth.

It was pretty late and I was having a nightcap in the bar. Funny, I'm not the kind of guy to knock back liquor late at night. It churns my gut and keeps me awake. But the chill made it a good time for having a couple of fingers of Wild Turkey and listening to the piano and the wind whistling in the eaves.

I was ordering my second and popping some peanuts when the barmaid said with a wink, "This one's paid for, by the lady in the corner." Now this doesn't happen to me much; not because I am an ugly mutt. I work out a bit and there is only a tiny bit of grey at my temples. But I don't encourage it. Maybe I don't have that 'hungry wolf looking around for prey' vibe. And I had already told one working girl to go away. So.

But the lady in the corner had bought me a drink. Might be a lonely old broad, traveling saleslady, or spunky old divorcée who liked her sauce; or one of a gaggle of giggling gals who sometimes put each other up to such tricks.

I turned and looked and I couldn't really see her because the corner was dark; but the general impression was a reasonably attractive woman with long red hair. What the fuck. I took my bought drink and went over to thank my patron.

Nice surprise. Up close the lady could have been Poppy Montgomery's sister. From the "Unforgettable" series. We're talking a very attractive woman in her mid to late thirties. Maybe some tiny smile lines at the corners of her eyes. Creamy skin. Beautiful carved lips that shaped nicely around her martini glass as she sipped. Smoky grey bedroom eyes. And wonderful curves, revealed but not flaunted. Wow.

"You bought me a drink."

"I did."

"I'll be blunt. I don't hire professionals."

"I'll be equally blunt. I'm not a professional, but I am interested in sex."

"Just like that."

"Exactly like that."

"Okay. And you want to know if I am eligible and willing."

"Sort of. I also need to know if you ... qualify."

"Whoa, interesting. I know that a lot of women these days have nice high standards. My nieces whine that there are so many lazy slackers out there. But somehow I figure you mean something different."

"Uh huh." She sipped her drink and held my eyes with her own.

"And yet I figure you aren't auditioning life mates here in a dark bar. Hell, you already said you wanted sex."

"That's right." She held up her left hand. "You see, I am happily married, very happily married, with three gorgeous kids, to a real prince of a man. He is a hard worker, good job, attentive father, helps out around the house, gets along well with my parents, listens to me whine, loves me to the moon, and is very attentive in bed."

"But..."

"Yes. There is that." She sipped again. "Why would I be here, doing this, with you, if everything was perfectly satisfactory, in the sack as it were?"

"Exactly. So I'm assuming sort of a Lady Chatterley's Lover sort of situation."

"Sort of. But my husband is not an invalid; and I indeed have three children, so penetration and ejaculation have occurred, and we didn't even need petri dishes or special chemicals or centrifuges and any of that."

"But..."

"Yes, but...even though my lovely husband is so attentive in the sack, and has talented fingers and a magic tongue that can take me to the moon, he lacks the one thing I have discovered I need to be a sane lady."

"I can guess, but I'll let you say it because it's more exciting that way.'

"You're ready for a little excitement? I was hoping you were." Her hand was stroking my leg and she knew how to do it. "And you might be wondering why I risk this with a complete stranger, and whether maybe my husband is hanging out somewhere and likes to watch..." She was quiet for a moment.

"You just thought of doing it that way and the idea is intriguing...?"

"Yes, but I can't figure out how to work that yet. It might break up a very wonderful marriage. Or add a creepy element we would come to regret."

"And this doesn't? He doesn't know you are here?"

"No. I don't think so. I'm supposed to be at my sister's. My sister knows, and understands. She's willing to help. She knows it is important to me."

"Well, this seems to be a bit more than a tipsy lady getting a quick lay for...variety. You have set some ... standards."

"I do. I have particular needs."

"Maybe I should say, 'thanks, no thanks. I don't slap women around, or do dangerous breath play, or ...'"

"None of that. I just need one thing that my husband doesn't have. A big cock. My husband is small, very small. I love absolutely everything else about him. But starting on our wedding night...we were old fashioned...saving ourselves for each other...I didn't really know...about him. And he didn't know I was already spoiled in more ways than one. See, the previous summer I had gone to one of those summer league baseball games. And it was a gorgeous night, and the boys in their tight uniforms were so beautiful, and our team won, and the catcher was a friend of mine, and we sat in the stands and smoked ... and I was so so horny. And he kissed me on the neck and rubbed my nips through my tee shirt in such a fun, puppy dog sort of way...Wow. Yeah."

She signaled the barmaid for another couple of drinks. I insisted on paying this time. "So we found ourselves under the grandstands and I was sitting on his lap... and damn...he was big." She was quiet for a moment, looking down at the table, and her breathing was getting heavy. "I rode him until I came, and I had never come like that before, and it was huge, just took me out of myself." She was stroking my leg kind of unconsciously, but with some enthusiasm now. "But after it was over I realized that that didn't mean I was in love with that guy. I had already met the man who is my husband, but...is all this TMI? You probably figured, 'Quick lay, no strings...'"

"No. I'm enjoying your story. Even if we never get in the sack it is making my evening very interesting."

"Will you tell all your friends?"

"No, but I sometimes write erotic stories for an online site, and others might enjoy the tale if I change some things, like where we are, and which actress you resemble."

"What the fuck."

"Exactly." Her hand was touching more than my leg and I could feel a frisson of excitement in her fingertips. She looked at me with a quizzical smile in those 'Poppy' lips and saluted me with her new drink.

"You might be what I need."

"But?"

"Yeah. I'm not looking to cheat on my husband. Wow, that sounds stupid, 'cause... But see, I don't want to fall in love with anyone else, or even play at falling in love. Really the only thing that my husband lacks is this." And she squeezed my cock. "But unless I know it will scratch that particular itch, the itch I that was scratched when I made it with Manny under the bleachers..."

"I get it. So there is no really reason for us to go up to my room only to find out... well...meh...or even 'nice, but ordinary.'"

"Exactly."

"So how do we...?"

"I blow you under the table."

"Really?"

"Yep. I did it twice tonight already. Those guys didn't qualify. I'm pretty sure you qualify, but I need to be sure.... pretty weird, huh?"

"Kind of. Good that these tables have nice long table cloths."

"Yup, why I picked this place."

"So maybe this isn't the first time you have done this...like, before tonight."

"No. It's my holiday gift to myself. I can get by on four times a year: a week before Christmas, Easter, July Fourth, Halloween. I visit my sister, or sometimes some trusted others."

"So you kind of really need this?"

"I do. I tried skipping it a couple of years ago. I turned into a mean momma bear. So. Required therapy. A smarter solution might be a well-endowed friend with benefits, but that could get ..."

"Involved."

"Right. And now I need to get under this table and suck you off. Or just suck you if I can spend the night, or if you only can get it up like once a week or whatever.... But you seem young enough to go at least ...."

"I think you lucked out in more ways than one. I have been told I have quite a bit more than enough...and some lovers have been pretty worn out by the time we got to the wee hours."

"What I thought, so, okay I think it's time ..."

I noticed she had brought a little cushion which she now dropped to the floor. She touched my hand. "Can you scoot over there in the corner of the booth? It works better with the leg of the table if ...."

"Well, sure." I scooted while she slid remarkably gracefully onto the floor. In an instant she was invisible but positioning herself between my knees. I felt my zipper slide easily down and cool hands fumble into my fly.

"Good...boxers, much easier than briefs. Still, I can't...oh yes, here he is. Come here, you beauty. Oh yes, I think this will do just fine if it stays like this and doesn't ...much too soon."

I felt her hot breath on the head.

"Oh goodness, this could even be...a challenge." Her lips stretched around it. "Mm. Mmmf."

I tried not to cry out. I'm sensitive there and I am not always quiet in the sack. Not a sack in sight. Even my own was hidden and pressing against my zipper. I was happy the zipper was plastic. But it didn't matter all that much because my new friend with benefits was hungry. Her lips were tight, partly, because I met her specifications and filled her mouth. She also sucked as though she truly wanted to suck all the semen out of me.

Fortunately, nobody else much was in the bar. I tried to seem as relaxed and nonchalant as I could, resting my arms on the back of the booth. I couldn't smoke; but I could sip from time to time from my glass.

At one point I caught the eye of the barmaid. This was not a woman who traded in subtlety. She had a big head of wavy dark hair, bold eye makeup and bright red lips. She had a full bosom trapped in a tight top with impressive cleavage and a very short leather skirt that flattered her curves over well-pack thighs in dark tights. She gave me a smile and made the drink sign and questioned me with her eyebrows. I nodded.

I closed my eyes and gave in. Poppy's twin under the table was very much trying me on for size. Little by little she was pulling the head deeper into her mouth. I was still coming to full size and she could feel as my crown stretched.

"Here you are." The busty barmaid leaned across the table and plunked down two large glasses of seltzer on ice. Could it be an accident that I could see most of her breasts? "You know, I know a lady sometimes needs to thin out her drink a little so she doesn't get too tipsy. Rinse her mouth, freshen her breath for her companion. And maybe, in a bit, when she comes ...back from her...ablutions, I can bring some tall cold ones, on the house. My compliments."

A strange neverland; the floral scent of the barmaid as she swayed away, the romantic chords of the piano somewhere over there, the hush hush of the waves in the distance, very tiny moans and liquid sounds coming from under the table. That inevitable energy building in my lower back and beginning to concentrate in my balls. Almost ready. I was breathing like I was running a short race. Trying to keep my mouth from gasping open.

I must have closed my eyes and gone to nirvana for a bit because I 'came to' with the barmaid jostling my elbow.

"Here you go. Give it a try. Customers say it has just the right balance of bitter and sweet. Not too hoppy." She had one knee up on the banquette so I could see thigh up to there and a firm breast was pressing in to my shoulder. Vibrations were coming up through me from my new friend down below, and she certainly wasn't silent. The barmaid insisted I drink, a finger under the bottom of the glass, tipping it up. She had a glass of her own. Saluted me and drained it. Licked her lips with a wicked grin. Held my hand as I drank. She knew I was sure to spill; because I was about to spill.

Poppy's twin had me deep in her throat now and she was tugging at the base of my rod, urging me to give it up. I put down the glass just in time. I lost it. Not too very loud, but still; I emitted a groan that echoed across the bar. No one to look up. The barmaid mussed my hair; planted a wet lipstick mark behind my ear. Gave me a wink and headed back to tidy up the bar.

"Closing time," she whispered.

I lay back on the banquette and panted a bit as I felt my shrinking rod get tucked back in my trousers and zipped up. After a bit, Poppy's twin was next to me and sitting up as if she had just reached down to pick up her napkin.

She had picked up her napkin and now was dabbing bits of slick from her lips. Smiling, she spotted the glass of seltzer and drank it down. Dipped the napkin in my seltzer she daubed at some messy spots on her jacket and blouse. Saw the glass of beer and took a good pull at that, foam lining her upper lip. She smiled; a cat enjoying the last of a dish of cream.

"Uh, thank you. That really hit the spot. And the beer was good too."

"Courtesy of the barmaid."

"Oh, Melissa's a sweetie. She has helped me out before."

"Is that so?"

"Uh huh."

"So. Did I pass muster?"

"Indeed you did. And I could be a good girl and say I accomplished my mission. Except I haven't. Oh I got off a little there under the table. But, no, I am far from having scratched my quarterly itch. In fact, I am getting distinctly itchy just thinking about what that nice big engine of yours can do to get my motor cranking. In fact, I'm it a bit of a hurry, so can you please take this..."

She put a blue ovoid pill on the table-top. "...because, young as you are, maybe you can stand at attention just fine in a few minutes, but I want to be absolutely sure you are ready and willing. So, please, bottoms up."

I took the pill with the last of my beer. Maybe I could have skipped it because her boldness was already stirring action in the basement.

"Your room?"

"My room. Do we need to go there discreetly in two shifts? Anybody you know here?"

"Only Melissa. Otherwise, I am far from home. And though I am wearing my ring, and you are wearing none, who we are is nobody's business. Shall we go? Tab's paid and Melissa's tipped. Oh, and call me...Daisy and I''ll call you...Babe. OK?"

"Sounds like a plan."

We cuddled our way toward the elevator like lovers on a romantic night out. I was still a bit lightheaded from losing my load at the table and the pill had not quite kicked in with that mild fluey feeling, and the woman I was with was a stone fox. It would be good to see more of those curves.

Once in the elevator she whispered into my neck, "I am so tempted to drop to my knees and blow you again right here. And I would even love it if some old gal, or honeymooners or another traveling salesman got in while we were here just going at it. Jeez, I'm getting marshy just imagining...." She cupped my balls and nibbled my earlobe. The pill became unnecessary; but it would be useful to keep going for a while and I really wanted to take my time.

We didn't explode onto the bed; but there was no place more important to go. Still, I made her wait a little as I carefully removed her silk scarf, sliding it sensuously off her neck. I slowly unbuttoned her linen jacket and took my time drawing the silk blouse over her head; enjoying the sight of damp circles under her arms from her noble efforts in sucking me off. I did not remove the lacy deep pink bra until I unzipped the rust colored dacron slacks, drawing them off her sturdy thighs and well-carved calves and slim ankles. I noted that the seam that had lain between her legs was darkened with her own moisture.

It was rewarding to see her with her legs in the air, the matching deep pink lace scanties with a dark patch of moisture just there, so wet that some of the sheen of her honey had seeped through. Ordinarily, this would tempt me to strip off the damp cloth and dive into the wet garden underneath with my mouth. But that was not my job this night, though I envied her husband this pleasure. Still, I wanted her naked. So I rolled her over and unclasped the bra; letting loose the full melons. Her nipples were magnificent, thick and dark, but surrounded by that lighter almost transparent flesh and then circled by a dark ring, beginning to pucker with excitement. These I would taste as I took her.

I dragged the damp panties off her hips as she giggled helplessly. A beautiful muff, well-groomed so that there was a wonderful mat of chestnut curls above circling ruddy lavender bare lips below, already a very messy with her excitement.

"I want you on top first. That way you can find your groove and I can suck on your nipples until you scream. Okay?"

"Okay." She was kneeling on the bed now, a little nervous, a little curious as I stripped off my suit. I wasn't in a hurry. I was willing to put on a show. I keep my abs pretty tight, and my 'guns' well toned. A sprinkle of fur across my chest and a dark 'treasure trail' from my navel to my lightly groomed pubic area.

When I finally dropped my shorts Daisy's eyes lit up and went soft. Her mouth moved. Her legs were restless. I think she appreciated the way my rod perks up at an angle, and thanks to her sexy bod and a few chemicals I was fully at attention. In fact, I was so hard that it stung, the way it sometimes does, and I dearly wanted to ram it deep inside her and churn. But first, her party.

I positioned some pillows at the head of the bed and lay down next to the eager kneeling Daisy. Both her mouths were watering.

Seeing her brows knit, I knew she was puzzling about which way to face.

"Face me first, please. I want to see your face as my cock goes into you. And, like I said, I want to handle and suck on your magnificent tits. I know they are your husband's babies. But I need to eat them to get all the satisfaction I need. Deal?"

"Ummmm. Deal."

She was figuring out what she was going to do. She could have flipped a leg over me, jammed down on my rod and started riding hard. But she wanted to savor this special night. So she actually stood up on the bed with a leg on either side of me and slowly lowered herself into a crouch with her puss just above my perky cock. She was ready. She was literally dripping on me.

Three kids hadn't spoiled the elegance of her vulva. In fact, it appeared delicate and tight. Now normally I enjoy a woman with a lot happening there, lots of meat to eat. But this was going to be interesting.

She took me firmly in hand and lowered herself until I was just grazing her damp lips. She scrubbed me against them. Electric. She did it again. My balls clenched. For a little while she used me to rub her clit in little circles. Her mouth was open and loose as she did this, a tip of tongue on her lower lip. Her breath was harsh and jerky. Then she began to drag the head up and down from clit to taint, getting wetter and wetter.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
349 Followers
12