Happy Holidays, or Santa Comes Four Times a Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! I so needed to do this. You aren't in a hurry, are you? You aren't going to cum fast? You could and that would be wild; but if you can wait...."

"I can wait."

"Wonderful, 'cause...."

She kept on doing what she was doing until she was panting.

"Okay. Now I can...take you in. This is going to be so...because you are so, so thick. I've had men who are long and that is...special. But this. To have to squeeze it in...."

She placed the head of my cock just at the spot where it was most wet, squeezing with her hand, so I was even more tight and swollen and big, and then lowered herself on it; making a low moan as my meat spread her apart. Pushing down just so far and then backing out again. Enjoying that feeling of being stretched farther and farther.

And then I popped in.

"Holy crap!"

She was tight; even given how wet she was. And she could have driven right down; but she didn't. She held it right there and leaned back and I could tell she was finding just the place where the thick rim of my cock head scrubbed against her g-spot. Strong thighs, this woman; because she kept it there rocking, rocking. Just up a little and down a little.

Until a shudder shook her entire body.

Finally. Exhaling. Smiling.

"Oh thank you. Oh that was fine.You are the best medicine. And now. And now let's find out what deep feels like."

She took it slow. Letting her weight come down millimeter by millimeter. Could she take it all?

She could. Her wet labia were crushed fhard to my groin. Just rocking a tiny bit. Her mouth was wide open, as though to help her vagina suck me in all the way, her chin slick and tucked back, eyes rolled toward the ceiling. It was sort of an ugly face, distorted like a gargoyle, and yet perhaps the sexiest face I had ever seen; totally given up to the feeling; no pretense, just intense emotion.

For a while, I did nothing. She rode me oh so slowly, pulling up until my cock almost tugged out and then lowering slowly, feeling all of it. And then again. Over and over. Wetter and wetter.

"OH! I'm ...just...feeling...every...INCH."

She was working hard; her thighs pistoning up and down. Her face was beginning to shine and beads of sweat were running from her collar bones, down between her breasts, through her deep navel and into her pubes. She was growling.

Her thick breasts were moving like pendulums. Her eyes squeezed tight as she felt the feeling. Her mouth twisted and stretched, her breath held and I knew she was getting one of those deep orgasms.

"Oh,LORD!"

Pressing hard into me. Impaling herself on my sword. Feeling the pressure deep in her womb.

Riding it. Moaning. Rocking until that big wave was past and then taking the next one, and the next.

She stopped, panting.

"Whoa. Gotta switch."

Dropping to her knees on either side of me and settling firmly on my hip bones. Grinding.

"Mmm, this is good too. Oh, you are so deep."

And she squirmed so that the head of my cock scrubbed her cervix.

"Whoa! That's a thing. How about more?" And she squirmed again. Rocked forward and back.

"Yes! I'm going to...." And she did; at first a slow ride, like her pony was just on a leisurely trail. But slowly, slowly getting faster.

"Uh huh...uh huh...uh huh...oh yes...uh huh...that's got it ...uh...uh...uh...uh."

She was bearing down now, twisting. I pulled her toward me so I could reach her tits better; put one in my mouth; and now her clit was pressing my pubic bone.

I sucked hard on her tight nipple and heard her groan.

"Oh lord, I can feel that so deep in my pussy and you are so thickI can just ...squeeze....

Oh GOD yes!"

A slow grind. In, and back.

"Oh yes! I can fucking feel it deep in my ass! That's...."

But she could say no more. At least not with words. More like a half groan, half roar; coming from a place so deep in her belly. That 'uhNUH' sound that repeats on and on as the feeling builds inside her. She is so wet she is leaking all over my balls, the sound liquid and obscene.

She has my biceps gripped tight in each hand and her face, all red, is hanging over me surrounded by damp curls; mouth open, nostrils and upper lip damp, eyes filled with delicious pain. They go wide a little bit and I know she is almost ready to let go. But she doesn't want to. She wants to ride this high horse; knowing that deep electricity coming from the mouth of her womb now, fracturing as it hits her clit, and spreading into her ass, down her legs, on fire where my mouth is surrounding her left nipple.

She has lost her breath, mouth wide, eyes wide, suddenly grinding quickly. Pulse, pulse, pulse. A scream.

"Oh my god!"

And she is gasping, panting hard, as her hips thrust and pop. A wild woman, out of control. Thrust. And again. And again. And her mouth drips. And her cunt gushes all over me.

Her hips have a life of their own and it is a long time before they stop pumping against me and she collapses on top of me, her breasts hot and soft and slick with sweat.

Finally, she gets her breath again, lifting her head from my chest with a funny expression, half smile and half frown.

"You're still hard."

"Yup."

"You didn't come."

"Nope. I rarely do when I'm on the bottom."

"Sorry."

"No apology necessary. Not why we're here."

"Why are we here?"

"Well, it's your party, and you said you needed to get your fill of a big cock. I'm happy to have obliged."

"Yes, but..."

"Yes. I'd like to come now. Unless you are worn out. You did give me one already."

"Yes, but..."

"You'd like that feeling...."

"I'd very much like that feeling."

"By the way, you've been riding bareback. I can't promise you won't swell up with my kid if you aren't protected."

"I'm protected. Three kids is more than plenty. Of course you could be carrying around something nasty; STDs, AIDS, crabs. I hope you're clean."

"I'm very clean."

"Good. Very good. Because I'm a fool to do it this like this. But it feels soooo good. I do carry around protection. I just...forgot. Now how do you want to fuck me so you can get yours?"

"Dog."

"Good. Let's do that, because my husband can't...."

"Shhh."

"Right. This is us."

She slid off me and got on all fours.

"Like this?"

"That's good. After a bit I may push you flat."

I moved around behind her. Nice matchup. My legs were a little longer so I would be drilling down toward her g-spot. She was so nice and wet so I expected to slosh around a bit, but curiously, as I entered her, I could feel her squeeze around me. I told her.

"Hey, that's nice. I can feel you squeeze me. Do it some more as I slide in."

"Like...?"

"Yeah, just like...."

"It's so good that you're big. I can feel it everywhere."

"Fine, but I want to pound you now."

"Please! Pound me!"

I did. I grabbed her hips and used them any way I wanted: fast, real slow, deep as shit and shallow in short hard strokes banging on her g-spot.

She was loud; I mean really loud, and I liked it that way. Her voice filled my balls. Everyone on the corridor must have heard her and I kept ramming until I pushed her forward and into the pillow. Now her moans were muffled but I could jam right down onto the bed. That fucker was shaking and squeaking like crazy.

I pushed her legs together and straddled her. Now I slid my left hand under her chest and pinched a nipple while slid my right under her hips, forking her slippery clit with two fingers. Now she was mine and I went in as deep as I wanted, grinding hard against her ass; squeezing her breast and stirring her pudding with my fingers. She didn't know whether to rub my hand or push her ass back against my driving cock; but I encouraged her to do plenty of both,

She was working hard now, pushing to get her next one, demanding that I give her mine. I was growling hard in her ear, biting the back of her neck and the soft skin of her shoulders. She was ready for me.

"Yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...YES...YES...yes...yes."

I felt it building, knowing it was going to be big, and then there it was. I could feel myself stretch to my limit inside her. And then I was just pouring nonstop into that heat while she jammed hard back against me. This was the primeval feeling; a man giving a woman that essential hot seed she needs to make new life. I could feel her open out to take it all.

Beat, beat, beat, beat. My voice wailing high as I squeezed the last drops out.

...

I fell asleep on her back and was pleased to find myself still on top of that magnificent ass when the bedside clock said 4:00 AM. I was hard again. Blessed pills. In the dim light of the bedside lamp I looked at her. Would she let me?

I opened her little purse on the bedside table, took out a condom, opened it and slid it over my cock. This woke my partner.

"What's happening?" She asked in a sleep-filled voice.

"I noticed something."

"Mmhmm?"

"Your ass is open."

"Huh?"

"Your pucker. It's all sort of loose and slick and open."

"What? That's gross."

"No, it's beautiful. And I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

"No...what? Why? I...."

"Because you want me to. You want to know if you like to be filled in all of your 'ports'. Your ass is saying it wants to find out. Have you ever...?"

"No...well...sometimes a finger, or once or twice my...vibe, but...

"But?"

"But won't it hurt to have all of you up in there?"

"You're ready."

"Am I really?"

"Uh huh, and you can tell me to stop any time. So. Here goes...."

She was still slick and slimy from our lovemaking; so I swiped up a bunch of natural lubricant and coated my cock and pressed it against her other opening very slowly.

She groaned deep as it pushed in, stopping me by tapping on my leg, waiting, relaxing and then moaning as I pushed in deeper.

"UH!" The head was inside and we lay like that for a while. Then she began pushing back against me, little by little driving me deeper. Little squeals.

I was fully buried in her ass. To be honest, it was the first time I had gone deep in a woman like this. After the action of the night before I was in no hurry to go ramming and jamming. It felt good just to be buried like this in that hot channel. A little churning. A little listening. After a while I found the smallest rhythm; staying deep, rocking it. And with little fire a long stream left me. Sweet relief.

She turned her head on the pillow and spoke to me almost mouth to mouth.

"Babe,..."; Her voice was husky and tight with being filled. "Babe, this feels...amazing in one way...and too much in another. I have never felt more filled. I can feel you pushing against my vagina from the inside; so maybe I could come like this. But I think, sadly, I will ask you to stop now. I have a funny reason. I think my husband can do me like this, and I can really get off, especially if he is churning my pussy with his fingers. That little pecker of his may be just perfect for giving me a serious ass fucking. Okay?"

.

I unwillingly said goodbye to a very intimate moment; letting myself shrink slowly until I slipped out. Then we rolled over and spooned for the rest of the night.

...

When I woke up she was gone. A note on hotel stationary was folded on the bedside table.

"Babe, you gave me the gift of exactly what I was looking for...and

then some. Sincerely good medicine. I should be 'healthy' until

Easter week. Maybe I will call this hotel about then and if there

is a message for 'Daisy Chaine' I will stop by for a drink. I really

enjoyed the one I had from you. Thanks also for the 'tip' you gave

me. I think my man will benefit from your 'lesson.' You were really

a big help.

Happy holidays,

Daisy"

It is not always that you can give a lady just what pleases her. I was happy to have given Daisy just the gift she wanted. And I think I will make a point of scheduling certain business meetings in San Diego in the week before Easter. Might be a good time to get some candy. And probably July Fourth too. Great town for fireworks. Maybe even Halloween. Trick or treat?

12