Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part two: Stranger hands husband recording and pictures of his cheating slut wife. Husband's PI had hubby's permission to fuck his whore wife to prove what he suspected. Her "love" for her husband was finally unmasked. There was no love, only a selfish desire for him to serve her and their children. She wanted his security, money and emotional support while she fucked around on him. She was served at work in front of everyone she'd fooled into believing she was a good person. She was immediately ostracized. He had his shark lawyers lined up with a huge head start. Nine months later she was living in a small apartment seeing her children every other weekend only because the divorce stipulated it. None of them really wanted anything to do with her. Once they turned 18 they rarely saw her. Hubby stayed single, never trusting another woman again. Everyone lost because she felt entitled to a big cock. The real end.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

Superb. Well done! Hope there's a part two, maybe get the helpful barmaid involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a Good story with a different premise. The sex was good, the characters were reasonably believable, and the situation was plausible.

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year agoAuthor
More plausible

To the last Anonymous,

I'd love to know what you personally would see as a way to make the characters better than good and the sitch more plausible. Of course, the first Anonymous has a solution, a buzz kill, yeah. But that likely happens IRL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLargoKitt@LargoKitt
LargoKitt concocts tales, pix, and pomes out of tails and heads, indents and bulges, drips and licks. The characters in these stories, verses, and pictures resemble the people we don't dare be. But we can wear their costumes in the free world of our imaginations.