Happy Holly Daze Ch. 01

Story Info
College girl Holly loves her stepfather in every way.
2.3k words
4.18
10.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

My stepdaughter Holly had a lot of bad experiences with boys at the college in town, so she finished her education at a school three hours from home instead. I drove her to the dorm the Thursday before her Sophomore year started. The place was practically deserted, since most of the other students would arrive on the weekend. I helped her carry her clothes and other items to her room. When we had things mostly arranged I told her, "I'm so proud of you, Holly! If you ever need anything or if you ever want to talk, you can call me any time. I know you'll do great!"

"Daddy, I'll miss you so much! I miss you already!"

I wiped a tear from her eye and hugged her. "We'll see each other on the holidays. If you want, you can spend the whole summer at home. You'll be okay. It's only a month until I see you on your birthday. Halloween is about a month after that, then Thanksgiving. I hope you'll come home for Christmas and spend at least part of your winter break with me?"

"I love you, Daddy! I'll be with you as much as I can. I wish you could just move here instead."

"That would be great, but with my job and the house, you know I can't. You'll make friends soon. You'll be okay."

"Daniel, can you do me one favor before you leave?"

"Anything for you. Just name it, sweetie." I kissed her cheek.

"Make love to me again? I'll remember your love a lot better if we do it here. It'll seem more real."

"Of course! Give me a kiss."

We had an agreement to reduce the chance of emotional confusion or conflicts. If we were doing anything romantic or sexual, I was her boyfriend, 'Daniel'. For anything else, I was 'Daddy'. 'Daniel' was deeply in love with her and would do nearly anything she asked. 'Daddy' loved her as his child, looked out for her best interests, and would try to stop her from doing anything that might hurt her.

We slowly made out and stripped, then laid on her new little bed. I made slow, romantic love to her in the missionary position until she asked, "Faster, Daniel! Faster!"

I increased the pace to maximum, thrusting into her over and over until she came, and I pumped sperm into her only seconds later. We rested and kissed a little, until she asked, "Could you do me one last favor today?"

I kissed her lips. "Anything."

She handed me a bottle of lubricant. "Do anal with me, Daniel? I'm ready now, and I want to."

"But, baby, after what you went through..."

"I want you to put it in my butt and make it feel good. I know you'll never hurt me. If you make it good, it'll kind of wash away the bad memories. Maybe I won't be so afraid anymore. I want to show you how much I love you, and that I'll do anything to make you happy too."

"Okay. Get on your hands and knees." I sat behind her and fondled her vulva a little, then started licking it.

"Daniel, that's not my butt."

"I'm not done yet. Just enjoy." I went back to licking her pussy for a while, then moved up a little. I kissed her butt cheeks, then moved inward to circle the outer edge of her anus with my tongue.

"So good! I can't believe you're doing that."

I showed her how much I loved her and satisfied one of my secret fetishes by licking her asshole. It was the filthiest, most repulsive part of a person, but I was licking it to make her feel good. The naughtiness of it aroused me a lot. I thrust my tongue deep inside and moved it around. Nothing had touched my penis in a few minutes, but it had the rigidity of an iron bar, as I thought about the kinky nastiness of tongue-fucking her ass.

She moaned, "MMMMMM!"

I paused long enough to say, "Reach down and rub your pussy."

I dripped lube into her butt crack as I rubbed it with a finger, making her asshole and everything near it very slippery. I slowly slid a finger in, wiggled it around inside her, then added more lube and slid in another. For several minutes, I fingered her bottom hole, and licked part of her vulva. I would have licked the whole thing, but her hand was in the way.

"OOOOH! AAAAH! YES, Daniel! MMMMM!"

I lubed up my cock with my face inches from her buttocks. "Is my hot sexbomb ready?"

"Please!"

I slowly slid the head of my penis through her tight anal ring.

"HUH! UNGH! Please! Yeah!"

I added a little more lube and moved all the way into her slowly. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"Strange, but good. I feel SO FULL!"

"Keep rubbing your pussy. Any time you want to stop, just tell me." The exquisite pleasure my cock felt was amazing!

"Slow, but do it, PLEASE!

I focused on being careful, moving very slowly at first. After a few dozen strokes, I asked, "Is this okay? Can I go faster?"

She was close to climax and yelled, "PLEASE! PLEASE! FUCK ME, DANIEL! FUCK MY ASS!"

I did as she instructed, and orgasmed a few moments before she did. She slumped down and laid on her belly, and I rested with my cheek on her back. I started getting up and saw some semen leaking out of her butt. I said, "Never forget that I love you. I love you this much!"

I reached for the box of tissues to wipe my cum from her as the door opened. A girl yelled, "EEEEEEEH!" I turned and saw a pretty blonde with eyes the size of an anime character's.

Holly freaked out and quickly covered herself with a sheet. I grabbed a pillow and held it over my crotch as I said, "Relax! Take it easy! I'll be leaving soon."

The young lady in the doorway nervously said, "Back in ten minutes." She closed the door behind her.

Holly and I giggled awkwardly as we got dressed. "Time for me to go. Apologize to your new roommate for me."

She smiled. "I'll never forget that! It was great! Thank you!"

I kissed her and said, "I love you. Call me tomorrow night."

"I will! I Love you so much, Daddy!"

We hugged and cried quietly until her new roommate sheepishly returned. On the drive home only minutes later, I anticipated talking to her the next night.

-

YEARS EARLIER

I was only 10 years older than my stepdaughter Holly and had married her mother Marie shortly after I turned 20. I did my best to take care of them and make them happy. Within only a few months, I thought of Holly as my daughter too. We had a very happy life for several years.

The first bad time we had was when Holly went on her first date. A week after her 18th birthday in September, an older boy took her out for dinner and then to a movie. He stopped the car in our driveway and gave Holly her first kiss. The next weekend he told her he loved her, then pressured her into sex. The little bastard took her virginity and broke up with her the next day!

Thankfully he didn't hurt her physically, other than making her a woman mostly against her will. Holly told us it was her fault, since she only told him 'No' once, and didn't fight him much. It took Marie and I weeks to convince her it wasn't. Over the next six months, she dated three more guys who were nearly as bad. One slapped her and the other two cheated. The only positive things were that she didn't get pregnant or injured. Her mother had gotten Holly to the doctor for a birth control implant in the nick of time.

Not long after, Marie found out she was dying of an awful disease. We visited her in the hospital every day for a month. On the last day she was conscious, my wife made the two of us promise her some things.

"Daniel, if Holly doesn't have a good boyfriend by the time she's 19, I want you to take her on a date, kiss her, make love to her. Show her what a good man is like and what type of guy she should look for. Holly, promise me that if you haven't found a good man by the time you're 19, you'll do it. I want you to be happy so much! Promise me?"

It was very awkward for the two of us, but we promised. Marie also told us that if Holly didn't have a good husband by the time she was 21 I should marry her, since I would be a widower soon. She wanted her daughter to have a good man who loved her, and she didn't know of any men better than me. I cried as I promised her I would, and Holly agreed. We held Marie's hands and kissed her cheeks, then she closed her eyes for the final time.

-

Holly and I consoled each other, and after a few months life mostly returned to normal. I went back to work, Holly went back to college, and we tried to keep ourselves as busy as possible to avoid our grief.

A few months later she started dating a boy she liked and told me he was much better than the others. They were only together a month before he got her very drunk at a party. Instead of bringing her home, he and his friends pulled her pants off and did what they wanted all night. When she stumbled in the door crying and nude from the waist down, I saw there was dried semen and blood on her legs. All she would say was, "Why? Why did they hurt me so bad! I loved him!" Her makeup was smeared and streaked by tears, and there was dried vomit on her shirt.

I hugged her and declared, "I'll call the police! They won't get away with this!"

"No, Daddy! NO! I'll be on the NEWS! All my friends will know! They'll think I'm a SLUT! Please, NO!"

"Whatever you want, sweetie. It'll be okay. I'll help you." I got her to the bathroom and washed her as she cried. I was relieved a little to see the anal bleeding had stopped. I dried her and put antibiotic cream on her, then helped her into bed. She didn't want me to go and held my hand until I laid on the bed behind her. I fell asleep holding her and woke up with her kissing my cheek. After that she slept in my bed cuddling with me, every night for a week. I was glad her mother didn't need to hear about it and suffer along with us.

For months she was too afraid to risk dating any other boys or even go back to school. I didn't blame her a bit. I wanted her home, where I knew she was safe. Two months after the rape, I saw her laying oh her bed masturbating with the door open a crack. I peeked for a little while and felt guilty that I did.

A few days later the door was open a little wider, and she was sliding a finger into herself. She saw me and blushed. "You can watch. I trust you."

I walked in and asked, "Would you like to watch me too? Would you like to see your daddy stroke his dick while he stares at you?"

"Um... can I think of you as my boyfriend? Doing anything with my daddy sounds gross."

I smiled, "I'm glad my girlfriend is so sexy and beautiful. Call me 'Daniel'."

She smiled from ear to ear and went back to masturbating. We started getting ourselves off after supper each night, sitting on the sofa and looking at each other. We satisfied our needs together but didn't touch each other in a sexual way.

A week before her birthday I told her, "You'll be 19 soon. We promised your mother, but..."

"Daniel, please don't say 'No'! I love you so much! I want to make you happy! If mom's watching from Heaven, I want her to know we're happy too! Please? You promised!"

I gently held my hand to the side of her face. "Holly, the only one I've ever loved as much as your mother is you. You're beautiful and I love you very much. Of course, I want to. I was trying to say that if you're afraid or you don't want to, I understand."

"I want to! I want you more than anything! I love you!" She kissed my lips and rested a hand on my crotch.

I moved back half a step. "We should save it for a date on your birthday. I know you'll want a new dress, maybe makeup, new shoes. Here's some money to help you get ready. I have something very romantic planned."

She went to her room repeating, "Thank you! Thank you!"

On the afternoon of our big date, I showered, shaved, and put on a little cologne. I changed into a gray and blue suit and combed my hair. When Holly got home I handed her a bouquet of pink roses.

Her eyes lit up and she said, "Awh! Thanks, Daniel! They're beautiful!"

"Beautiful like my wonderful lady." I kissed her lips. "Take your time getting ready. Our dinner reservation is at 7." I stared at her shapely butt as she walked upstairs.

We had a delicious meal at a nice restaurant, held hands and fondled each other at a romantic movie, then enjoyed an amazing night of passionate sex in my bed.

It was great, but our date when she returned home on her 20th birthday was be even better...

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers