Happy Horny Holts Ch. 06

Story Info
Family fucking fosters understanding.
965 words
4.3
13k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

I was in such a hurry to get started I didn't even watch Leslie or Priscilla undress. As I was removing my socks, the only things I still wore, their mother Claudette put a pack of condoms on the corner of the bed. She pointed to the nightstand and said, "Lube is in the top drawer. Since Priscilla doesn't like you much, her pussy will need some."

I took out the bottle and opened the top as Priscilla climbed on the bed and kneeled in front of me. I loved seeing her firm rounded butt cheeks, anus, and part of her pussy, all within arm's reach. Claudette instructed, "Good, Priscilla. Now rest your forearms on the bed and stick your butt in the air to make it easy for him. Give her slit some lube, Karl."

I poured a little into my palm and reached between her thighs. I said, "She's already wet. There's juice dripping from her pubic hair!"

It didn't seem to make sense when Priscilla complained, "Mom, I really don't want to."

The rest of us simultaneously asked, "What?" Her mother elaborated, "He has a nice face and body, like his father, right?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Then what's wrong?"

Priscilla's facial expression puzzled me. She seemed to be horny but disgusted at the same time. She explained, "It's Karl's ATTITUDE! I want a strong and powerful man that gets what he wants. He's good looking, but he acts like a pitiful wimp! He begs, and pleads, and complains all the time!"

I was quite confused and asked, "So, you want me, but only if I rape you?"

"Have some confidence! Act like a man! Tell me what you want and just do it." Her cheeks reddened as she said, "If you ah... if you rape me and it doesn't hurt, I'd never complain about it. If you want a blowjob and I say 'No', spank me until I agree to do it. If you want sex and I don't agree, throw me on the bed, hold me down, and stick it in me. Quit all the miserable begging and whining!"

Claudette said, "Wait a minute! If we handle this wrong, it could be dangerous. I heard of people doing dominance play or fake rape. I don't see the appeal myself, but if you agree to do it the right way..." She turned to me and said, "You need to agree on a safeword. If she gets hurt or is uncomfortable with something, she'll say the safeword and you stop. Understand?"

The idea was totally new to me. "Um... I... ah..."

Priscilla held my hand and nodded. "Okay."

Her mother continued, "I want to make sure everybody understands and agrees. Karl can do anything he wants with Priscilla, until she says the safeword. Once she says it, you both go to your bedrooms and you're done for the night. No more sex and no more touching each other until the next day. Do you both agree?"

I was still half in shock but slowly nodded. I was ecstatic to hear Priscilla agree. "Sure! The safeword is... 'kite'. There's no way I'd talk about kites during sex."

Claudette held her phone where we could all see my Dad on the screen. She asked him, "Do you agree they can do fake rape and use a safeword, Reggie?"

He was a little flustered. "Well, ah... if nobody gets hurt or ACTUALLY raped, um... I guess."

Claudette smiled as she stood and turned the phone toward the middle of the bed. I smiled when she instructed, "Go ahead, Karl. Grab Priscilla's hair, tell her what you want, and make her do it."

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed the unhappy expression on Leslie's face. I played with Priscilla's long red curls and fondled one of her boobs awhile. I gripped her hair and pulled slightly. "After all the insults, you owe your little sister some orgasms. Get your tongue in her and make her happy."

I pushed her head between Leslie's legs and the rest of us enjoyed watching some hot lesbian incest until the pretty brunette came. I slid a finger each into Priscilla's pussy and asshole and said, "Very good! After you make her cum again, I'm gonna buttfuck you 'til supper time!"

Claudette rolled a condom onto me and I lubed up Priscilla's ass, while she licked and fingered her younger sister.

When I slowly slid my rigid rod into her dirthole, she complained. "NO! Not my butt! Don't fuck my ass!"

Her mother asked, "You remember what the safeword is?"

Between moans and grunts, Priscilla nodded and replied, "I know it, but I won't say it! Get it out of me, Karl! No! Quit fucking my butt! Arrrrr! You better rape my pussy too! ARRRR! NOOOOO!"

I was nice and only used two condoms in her ass, before I flipped her over and rode her poony like a man possessed.

She didn't resist or complain when I demanded we eat dinner with her impaled on my cock. I played with her big tits and filled the tip of another condom inside her while she ate dessert.

The sisters showered with me in front of our parents, then we watched Claudette give my dad a great blowjob. She swallowed and wiped her mouth, then asked me, "Want some too, Karl?"

I surprised myself by shaking my head and saying, "Thanks, but I'm done for the night."

Leslie found some confidence on the way to my bedroom. She reached into my bathrobe, held my sleepy snake, and said, "You're not finished. I'm not letting you sleep until you pump my pussy too." I was more than happy to fulfill her wish, then doze off between my beautiful new stepsisters.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers