Happy Horny Holts Ch. 05

Story Info
Stepmom settles family conflicts with a threesome.
950 words
4.27
16.8k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

When we got home from high school graduation on Friday, I ran to a bathroom and emptied my aching bladder. I walked out and was extremely surprised when I looked out the living room window. Priscilla was laying on her back, nude on a lounger by the pool. He little sister Leslie had her face between Priscilla's legs!

I walked out to the pool deck and got a better look from only a few feet away. Priscilla was smoking with her eyes closed as Leslie licked her labia and rubbed her clit with a finger! I was hard as a hammer by the time I saw the younger girl's tongue enter her big sister.

Priscilla opened her eyes and asked, "What are you staring at? You weren't here, so I let her instead. What's wrong with it?"

"Um... ah... nothing! That's SO HOT!"

"You can have a turn when she finishes me."

"Sure!"

Leslie moved her mouth closer to her sister's body and I couldn't see most of the tongue action, which I knew was inside her. It usually took me ten or fifteen minutes to make Priscilla cum, but Leslie managed it in about five. She sat up as Priscilla climaxed, then took a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from her sister's purse.

While she took off the plastic wrap and clumsily tried to open the pack, I asked, "You smoke now, Leslie?"

She smiled shyly. "You stare at her a lot when she smokes. You must think it's sexy, right?"

"Yeah."

"She's giving me cigarettes for licking her. Watch me smoke and tell me if I'm sexy too." She put a long white cigarette between her lips and lit it. She took a very deep drag, then hacked and wheezed. It sounded like she was trying to cough out an angry puppy. She blushed and held her head low in embarrassment.

I chuckled and sarcastically commented, "Yup, very hot. Hahaha!"

I felt bad when she started to cry and ran in the house, but Priscilla said, "Okay, your turn." I saw her arousing pink vagina as she spread her legs.

I quickly made a difficult decision. "Back in a minute. I'm gonna check on Leslie."

I walked in and knocked on her bedroom door. "Are you okay?"

"Go away!"

"I'm sorry I laughed at you. It was funny, I wasn't trying to be mean."

"Shut up and go away!"

When I returned to the pool, Priscilla was laying on her back naked and masturbating! I stared at her and started rubbing myself through my shorts.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when her mother Claudette put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed. She loudly asked, "What are you two doing, playing with yourselves outside!" Priscilla grabbed her dress and quickly started putting it on. Claudette harshly instructed, "Follow me! Now!"

She led us to the bedroom she shared with my father and told us, "Sit still on the bed. I'll be back in a minute."

Leslie followed her as she returned to the room. Claudette wasn't my stepmother yet, but my... step-fiancée? She said, "His father and I have seen you three by the pool. Priscilla has been prancing around naked, and you two have been giving her oral sex outside. Or am I wrong?" We meekly shook our heads.

"Leslie has asked Karl for sex many times, and he always turns her down. Priscilla calling her a baby and making fun of you two is probably a big part of that. I know he's asked you for sex, Priscilla, and you've always rejected him?" We nodded.

"I know what Leslie and Karl want. I'm not going to let anybody else sleep with Reggie, at least not until after we're married and make some sort of deal. What else do you want, Priscilla?"

"Reggie is SO HOT, with his muscles and nice big dick! I want him SO BAD! But... I guess these two licking me feels pretty good too."

"I have an idea. Leslie, will you lick Priscilla's pussy at least twice a week; if she'll stop picking on you and encourages Karl to sleep with you at least twice a week?" She eagerly nodded.

"Karl, if Priscilla will screw you twice a week, will you lick them both and have sex with Leslie at least twice a week?"

I nodded so hard and fast I gave myself a headache. "YES! PLEASE?"

"Leslie, do you agree?"

She smiled, "Please, Mom!"

"Priscilla?"

She nodded.

"Good. I want to make sure. Tonight, Karl and Leslie will get Priscilla off with their mouths in front of his father and I." Leslie and I gasped as her sister smiled. "And then Karl will fuck both of you in front of us. That's your punishment for what you did in the back yard."

"GAH!" "Eeek!" "But Mom!"

"If you won't, I don't ever want to see any of you naked or doing anything sexual with each other. Never again!"

We looked at each other awkwardly while she paused.

"So, will you do it?"

"Yes." "Okay." "Sure."

She paused again, then looked at Leslie. "And YOU need to be punished for smoking without a smoke and poke deal." She poked her daughter's navel and giggled wickedly. "Other than your period, you wear skirts with no panties for a month, and you let anybody poke a finger in your pussy or butt any time they want. Understand?"

Leslie meekly blushed and nodded. "Yes, Mom."

"Good. To say she's sorry, Priscilla is going to finger you and let Karl fuck her doggystyle until dinner. Get those clothes off, while I start a video call with Reggie so he can watch."

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers