Happy Hour!

Story Info
A maid is randomly chosen to work at the tavern's back alley.
1.6k words
3.95
6.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bells tolled at three in the morning. A goblin sprinted out of a tavern, and started to rang a small brass bell, close to its sign.

"It's happy hour!" he announced as the succubus who tended the bar inside.

Patrions raised their tankards, happily yelling a "ho!" together. The maids sprung up and started to move everywhere, pouring the first round of drinks, as it was on the house. Once they finished, they all turned their gazes to the bar, staring at the succubus who had one hand next to her.

At the snap of her fingers, flames bursted from her hand, turning into a small piece of parchment paper. Then, the succubus pushed her glasses forward, and read it with a grin. With the same spell she summoned it, she also vanished it. The goblin came back inside, and slipped back into the kitchen.

"Kyra!" said the succubus.

Upon hearing her name, a brunette human shook herself in surprise, spilling ale over an orc mercenary's axe. The orc was about to fight her, but her companion instantly used magic to calm her down before she even let herself go by the rage.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" the clumsy maid cried, and then turned her view to the boss.

"It's your turn!" said the succubus. Ethereal fiendish hand floated next to her, holding a leather collar and a chain leash. "Come now, darling," she said, waving her hand.

The maid walked across the patrons, blushing, as they ignored her. All were either passed out on the tables, or too drunk to see what unfolded right in their eyes.

When Kyra arrived, the fiendish hands fastened the leather collar around her neck. Her nipples tightened beneath the fabric from her bodice, almost coming through the uniform. The succubus turned her around, and slid two leather cuffs on her wrists, linking them together with another chain. She then dismissed her magic hands, and walked the maid across the kitchen, pulling her from the leash, like a pet.

They arrived to a dark alley, through the back door. Aside from the stars all over the shattered night sky, the only light source came from a torch on the corner. Heels clicked on the cobblestone floor, while the succubus conjured her magic hands again. She used them to grab the maid's leash, and tied it up to an unreachable place for both.

"So..." she approached Kyra, and kissed her. "Are you nervous, darling?"

"A bit," the maid said. "Ever since I started working for you I kept wondering when it was my time to be in the back."

The succubus smiled, and kissed her again. She embraced Kyra, pressing her breasts against hers while a forked tongue danced with the human's. The maid's crotch tightened up, and she twitched upon the feeling of something ethereal untying her apron and taking off her skirt.

Kyra gasped. Her eyes begging for a much deeper kiss. However, the bartender turned her around instead, and tore her tights. Her pierced cock sprung upwards, fully erect, and her asshole twitched.

"Stay horny," the succubus smiled, caressing Kyura's big and veiny cock, imbuing an unknown spell on it. "Remember that I only hire the hottest and most skillful maids. Now, you're hot, but will you do us good in this Happy Hour? Will you make us a good amount of gold?"

The maid moaned softly. "I'll do my best, boss."

The succubus spanked her with her tail, and came back inside the tavern. As for Kyra, she embraced the darkness, listening to nothing but the soothing sounds of the night.

***

She waited, alone in the dark. She stared into the shadows as the night embraced her. Kyra stood upon the back wall, surrounded by graffiti that read all kinds of stuff, from the likes of "CHEAP WHORES" above a string of seemingly random numbers, to an arrow-stricken heart with the words "Forever yours, Billie." The most visible of those was a wooden sign nailed to the wall. It read:

HAPPY HOUR

ORAL - 5 GOLD PIECES

ANAL - 10 GOLD PIECES

Kyra noticed her bodice loose, to the point her endowed breasts could pop out of it with the subtlest movement, though it was her hard cock that kept torturing her. The need to jerk off was so overwhelming that she tried to rub herself against the wall. It didn't feel good, though.

A shadow emerged on the wall. The maid's heart accelerated. Turning slightly, she glanced back as her cock twitched. She saw an urban elf standing before her, wearing a leather harness budysuit that complimented her athletic and agile hourglass figure, with steel pauldrons protecting her shoulders. The identity of that rogue remained concealed with a partial mask, leaving her glowing blue eyes uncovered.

"Get on your knees," ordered the elf, chucking five gold pieces in a box close to the door.

"Yes, sire."

The maid kneeled, and watched as the elf tucked the thong part of her bodysuit to the side. When her crotch reached to Kyra's lips, the human stuck her tongue out by instinct, licking a dry cunt, desperate to get wet.

Toned thighs wrapped around her head, locking it in place. The elf gasped, and dug her nails onto Kyra's scalp, moaning softly as the tongue played with her snatch.

More footsteps echoed in the alley. The noise told the person off as someone dressed in a chainmail bikini, concealing her identity in the same way as the urban elf.

Kyra almost begged for more when the rogue stepped back. She saw the adventurer wrapping an arm around the waist of another woman with an equally flawless figure, albeit stronger, with rock hard abs. A half-daemon girl, with blue skin, armed with a whip that could be used for both pleasure and business. If her long pointy ears didn't tell off her elven ancestry, the thick silver eyebrows that grew outside of her face did.

The half-daemon chucked ten gold pieces on the box. Meanwhile, the urban elf kneeled down, and sat on the floor, spreading her legs apart. Unable to resist her wet pussy, Kyra went in all fours, and kissed the cunt. Like a triggered bear trap, the elf closed her legs immediately, locking the maid's head in place again.

The half-daemon kept a grin with four bestial fangs hidden beneath her mask. She walked around the maid, and stared at her pulsating asshole, fungry and desperate for something to go in. After lashing her thighs once, and hearing the moan of pain drowning inside her companion's cunt, she kneeled down and wrapped her tail around Kyra's thigh, tightening the tip over her cock.

"Don't cum!" moaned the elf, tightening her grip after seeing her companion pulling down the chainmail mask.

Kyra shivered, feeling the unique pleasure given by a forked tongue with piercings on each side playing with her asshole, while a half-daemon's tail jerked her off. The constant movement pulled her bodice out, releasing her tits from their prison. The elf noticed, and started to subvocalize words that Kyra recognize. A couple of blue ethereal feminine hands came out from her pauldrons, and swiftly floated underneath the maid, grasping her tits. The spectral fingers pinched her nipples while the forked tongue went inside her ass.

"Fuck!" yelled Kyra, right before the elf grabbed her by the back of her head, and forced the human to keep her mouth busy.

"Who told you to stop, bitch?"

The half-daemon giggled, and kept fucking the maid's ass with her tongue. When she made sure she was wet, she stood up, and lashed her ass once more.

The rogue stared at her companion, admiring how she slowly took off the lower piece of her chainmail bikini armor, unleashing a big and smooth dick, with three barbell piercings under the shaft. The human started to lick more juices out of the elf's pussy, oblivious as to why it got wetter.

Kyra shivered when she felt something meaty poked her asshole. She then let out a louder moan when it started to go inside, and realized how it was way thicker than she thought. With the spit beginning to dry off, it was a bit difficult for the half-daemon to push her entire penis inside the maid's ass. Once it was fully in, Kyra couldn't resist, and let herself go at an intense orgasm, with huge streams of cum squirting out of her cock, and yet, she remained erect.

By this point, a queue started to form. The two adventurers kept fucking the maid for twenty minutes out of sixty. The half-daemon took the maid's bodice, and pulled it back, ripping it off from her. The elf kept moaning, and dismissed her magical hands while her partner grabbed the human's tits. Kyra didn't stop fucking the elf with her tongue, and remained submissive to the two adventurers, constantly twitching her cock while anonymous onlookers waited patiently for their turn. All were masturbating, with their gold pieces ready to be spent.

It wasn't long before the elf came to such an intense orgasm that she squirted right on Kyra's face. Simultaneously, the half-daemon pulled out, leaving a sore gaping hole with cum dripping from the inside. Both adventures quickly stood up and picked up her things, leaving the dark alley, as the next figure stepped in.

The human maid didn't have time to take a breath when she heard more coins bouncing on the box. She felt her hair pulled towards yet another dry pussy, ready to be licked. Looking up, she recognized the woman that kept using her: it was the same orc mercenary she almost got in a fight with inside the tavern.

"Let's see if you're a better whore than a waitress, bitch," giggled the orc lady, keeping Kyra's head locked between her muscular thighs.