Happy New Year

Story Info
Can she take it all before midnight?
2.3k words
4
9.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Been a long time coming, but I've finally written my first story! With many thanks to my fellow contributor and editor, mindslut, without whom this wouldn't have happened.

____________

As usual, he began by getting himself fully hard, using both hands to stroke and massage his leviathan as it gradually thickened and lengthened to its maximum. He knew he was unfathomably hung. It always pleased him to see the glassy-eyed stare, the slightly open mouth, the ravenous hunger in her eyes while he jerked himself to full size, building the anticipation of his inevitable entry.

"Almost 15 minutes to midnight. If you make it to the base before New Year, I promise to cum directly down your throat. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

She could only nod in awed amazement, hypnotized completely by the sheer size of his weapon. How was it even possible for him to be this big? How had she managed to ever open her jaw wide enough to take even part of it in her mouth? How could she ever reach the base, let alone with only 15 minutes left to try?

"Get in position."

She laid back on the bed, rotated so that her head hung off the edge, allowing her to maximise the width of her throat as much as possible. It was a defenceless position from which she couldn't even see the monster cock about to spear down her gullet.

She looked at him upside down as he stepped towards her, his monstrous size throbbing powerfully in anticipation, his giant, heavy and full balls almost begging to unload. She knew from experience that when he came it was like a one-man bukkake, and those incredible balls were the source of his truly gigantic loads. She sometimes begged him just to let her sit and hold them, their awesome weight and size in her hands a constant reminder of his incredible virility.

If she managed to take his entire size this time, though? He'd finally cum down her throat, the thing she'd be craving for 12 months. To feel his epic flood of cum coating the inside of her mouth, feel it pouring down her throat and straight into her stomach. She knew she'd never taste anything better, that she'd be addicted for life. That she'd demand his cum on a daily basis.

He stood over her head, his fat, heavy balls resting on her chin for a second while his gigantic shaft swayed above them, allowing her to feel their heat and how they were already swelling. Already working to make the load he would shoot down her throat were she to succeed one of his biggest ever. If she didn't manage it, she knew he'd paint her whole body with his seed, marking her as his and only his.

She could feel the heat of his blood pumping through his thick weapon as it bobbed above her. Her mouth opened as she swallowed back the first wave of spit coating her tongue. Each breath in through her nose saturated her brain with the scent of his cock.

He positioned the tip of his horse dick just a few inches away from her parted lips. All she could see from this angle was cock. When she tilted her neck up, she noticed that her head wasn't even brushing his thighs. That realization made her squeeze her thighs together and whimper.

"Here we go. Remember... it's going to be too much. 15 minutes starts... now."

She opened her mouth as wide as possible as the giant tip pressed against her lips. With almost mind-numbing slowness, the gargantuan head edged forwards, millimetres at a time. She strained to stretch her mouth even wider as the tip flared towards the base. The corona of the tip of his cock was the absolute widest point aside from his base. She literally couldn't open her mouth wider, the edges of her lips feeling slight pain and almost cracking as his cock continued to utterly dominate her. He was only an inch or so inside.

With a sudden movement, he thrust gently and his enormous cockhead slipped past her lips and into her throat, along with the first few inches of his thick shaft. Immediately she felt her airway almost totally obstructed by his girth, and tried to breathe exclusively through her nose. Although his cock was filling her esophagus, the size of him put constant pressure against her trachea. She tried to concentrate on breathing slowly and not panicking, and he continued the slow but steady pressure, pushing yet more of his inhuman size into her throat.

Inch after inch of dangerously thick cock continued to slip forward. He had just over half his length inside her, already more than the size of an average penis. Unfortunately for her, nothing about this penis was average. Her view prevented her from seeing anything except the underside of his gigantic balls. She had no idea how much cock was left and was completely immobile, unable to do anything except keep her mouth wide and suppress her gag reflex. He was already so deep and so thick, she couldn't gag even if she wanted to.

"Mmm fuck that hot little mouth is so tight on my huge cock. You're such a good little fucktoy," he moaned as he kept applying the pressure, yet more length somehow pushing yet further down her gullet. He was approaching the furthest she'd ever taken, a good 2-3 inches from his base. All she could think and feel was him, feeling every bump and vein on his monstrous shaft as it totally filled her throat to absolute maximum. This was master level deepthroating; if it were a sport, his cock would be considered the Mount Everest of challenges. She was Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary, climbing the last few hundred metres to the summit.

Suddenly there was significant pressure; the tip of his cock had reached as far as it could naturally go. Something was blocking any further progress. He applied a little more strength, but he could go no deeper without risking hurting her. He looked down and saw that although he was deeper in her than ever before, about 1.5 inches of shaft remained without her lips wrapped around it.

"Fuck you've taken it the deepest you've ever managed, you're such a good little slut taking so much of my massive cock," he smirked. "But, I'll only cum down your throat if you take it all. We've still got a little bit left. In order for you to take it, I'm going to need to skullfuck you. Can you handle that?"

She couldn't have responded verbally if she tried, with her throat already so full of so much mind-bending cock. She glanced at the bedside clock; 11:56. There were only 4 minutes left for her to take the entire thing. She knew it would only be possible if she threw caution to the wind. She looked up into his eyes as she felt him flex his shaft, felt the girth throb even thicker in her ravaged throat. As best she could in her upside down and prone position, she made a small nod.

"What was that? Hum once for yes, twice for no."

Obediently she hummed a single long note, vibrating up the awesome length of his penis. He smiled wildly, almost malevolently, as he placed both hands on the sides of her head, anchoring himself to her. "This is probably going to hurt, but in order to fully deepthroat me, we have to break through this resistance. If you can't breathe at all, just slap my leg three times," he said, his own hand mimicking the tap-tap-tap motion on the side of her face. "But, I expect you not to use it." She nodded and steeled herself for what was to follow, although often anticipating pain somehow heightened it.

With both hands on either side of her skull and her head still upside down so that her throat was open as wide as humanly possible, he prepared to thrust. Her eyes caught a glimpse of the time again; 11:58. He spotted it too and grabbed the TV remote, turning it on silent so that the New Year countdown and fireworks would be visible. She was out of time. It was now or never. "On three," he whispered. "One, two... THREE!"

With his arms pulling and his hips thrusting, he suddenly slammed his gargantuan endowment forward. Bizarrely, there was barely any resistance, and just a mild pain at the base of her neck. Perhaps the pressure of his cock pushing against her throat for several minutes had loosened the muscles enough for him to enter, or perhaps her cum obsessed brain stopped registering anything else. Instead she predominantly felt the sensation of his cock drilling into her, the sides of her esophagus massaging every millimetre of its surface as it slid forward and even deeper. She swore she could feel individual veins pulsing.

Then just as suddenly her chin collided with his toned stomach, and he felt it; his entire shaft was taken, there was nothing left exposed. Letting go of her head he reached over and felt the impact point of her lips, feeling how they formed a complete and tight seal around his immense girth, and that her lips were now also pressed the base of his stomach. He couldn't believe it. She'd managed to take it all. Never before had anyone achieved it.

On the TV, the countdown for New Year was in the last 30 seconds, the crowds joyfully oblivious to the real achievement which had just taken place. "Fucking GOD, you've fucking taken it ALL! Jesus" he breathed, the excitement building to a crescendo as the knowledge that his inhumanly large cock had finally been throated to perfection. "And with 20 seconds to go! Fuck I'm going to UNLOAD straight down this perfect tight hole. You finally deserve it!"

She came. It was so sudden and unexpected, but the knowledge that she had achieved the impossible completely destroyed her. She has taken his cock! Every last inch! The pleasure of the knowledge overwhelmed her, even more than the sensation of having the human equivalent of a horse penis embedded in her. Even though her pussy had remained almost totally unstimulated, she could feel the wetness between her legs dripping onto the bed as she orgasmed uncontrollably.

He was too excited to thrust, too excited to do anything except let his balls do what they did best; release enormous volumes of hot white cum. As the countdown entered the final 10 seconds, he gripped her head again and pressed against her, almost willing his cock to grow even further so that he could go even deeper inside her, deep into her soul. "It's time for your reward slut! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" he roared as the floodgates opened.

On the stroke of midnight, the tip of his monster cock issued forth a Godlike deluge of semen, as much in the first second as many men might expel in a week. It poured out of him almost like a garden hose being turned on, rope after rope of thick white potent cum, coating the deep inside of her throat and flowing straight into her stomach. Because he was so deep she couldn't sense any flavour, but she could feel all of it, every drop of that thick viscous liquid pouring into her.

Her first orgasm had been tailing off but was immediately followed by another as soon as the first drop of his cum emerged from the tip of his cock. She'd been craving it for months and months, and finally her dream was a reality. His cum, straight down her throat, every single ounce of it. She felt the warmth of it spread through her body, filling her stomach like a thick milkshake. Rope after rope of cum, more than the volume of three or four men combined continued to unload via his heavy balls, travelling into his body, then up and out past her lips and all the way along his gigantic shaft before finally being issued out of the fat tip. With every new spurt, she experienced almost a mini-orgasm of pleasure in response to his shaft bucking and throbbing, as it continued to pump yet more cum into her.

Finally after what felt like aeons, his load slowed to a trickle, his balls temporarily sated. His shaft softened slightly, allowing him an easier time of beginning to pull backwards. It was like trying to reverse an ocean liner but on a human scale, her eyes glued to his cock as it continued to unfurl out of her throat like a magic trick, the shaft still unreasonably thick even post-ejaculation, taking a few seconds to finally extract every inch. Eventually the flared tip emerged into her mouth, and as a parting gift, his cock decided to release one huge dollop of cum straight onto her tongue.

"Fuck, I think my cock enjoyed that," he smirked as the tip and her mouth finally separated. She smacked her lips as she tasted his semen, it's thick viscosity but warm richness, the flavour mildly sweet with a salty kick. He was delicious, just as she knew he would be. His cum was like the nectar of the gods. She shivered and swallowed, allowing the cum in her mouth to join the overwhelming bulk of it deep in her stomach.

As she got up from the bed feeling dazed and exhausted but supremely satisfied, she couldn't help but notice him standing beside the bed, looking cocky but relaxed at their shared victory. She glanced down, noticing that his enormous cock has not gone fully soft. Indeed, it seemed to be hardening to a full and terrifying erection yet again.

"Happy New Year slut, but it'll take more than a successful deepthroating to wear out my horse cock. Time for round two."