Happy New Year - Lantern Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later, I stormed into Mama's room, with Taio on my tail.

She was midway in wearing her nightgown and said, "Yenay!"

I paid no heed to her mild objection and harumphed my way in, "you have to settle this between Taio and me."

She instantly knew I was throwing a tantrum but indulged me nonetheless.

"okay. What is it?" She asked patiently. Taio stood back at Mama's bedroom door smiling.

"Taio is being a moron. I told him until Wong has returned he should stay up and give you company and he insists that I should stay with you and wait." I protested as if Taio wasn't returning my toy train.

Mama laughed at my argument.

Then she smiled and replied, "well if you ask me, then I'd say both of you should stay right here with me until Wong has returned, which should be anytime soon."

I jumped up and hugged her, for having agreed with me even if she didn't deny Taio his request.

All of us sat in her room, Mama on the bed, I on one chair, and Taio on another. I got up fidgeted around her cabinet where I remember she kept her lingerie. Then I went to her cupboard and checked out her wide range of dresses. Of the hundred, I liked quite a few. Most were elegant and sophisticated. Nothing worthy of her beauty and sexiness in my opinion.

"Mama, I want to take you shopping. When you come with me to Singapore, I am going to take you to my favorite places and we will shop for nicer clothes for you." I announced.

Mama frowned, "what's wrong with the clothes I have?"

I smiled, "I couldn't find anything that is half as sexy as you are. Nothing in there is worthy of your beauty. I want you to look the best and I will make sure you get something that reinforces your mein."

"Okay, okay. We will see when we get there." she deflected.

"Mama you are so beautiful, so lovely and charming. I love you so much." I came in front of where she sat and bent down to kiss her forehead and then her cheek. Taio sat a few feet away and looked at our affectionate hug.

"Anyone here?" Wong said from outside the bedroom walking in.

"Wong!" I shouted and excitedly ran towards him.

I caught up with him a couple of steps inside the bedroom. I jumped on him to hug him. He instinctively bent a little and with some struggle, I clung to him, my arms around his neck.

I pushed up and lifted my legs. Wong realized what I was doing and helped me climb on him. As I clung to him, Wong's arms automatically went behind me - one behind me and the other under my bum.

I planted kisses on his face and then a couple on his lips. He seemed hesitant but I wore him down and we kissed without abandon with his tongue in my mouth. 'Oh lord, I loved the way he kisses.' I thought.

His arms around me tightened, and mine around his neck pulled him into my mouth.

When he came out of my mouth, I was swooning. He said, "this is quite a welcome."

"You better get used to it. This is how I am going to welcome you home every day." I stressed on 'every day.'

"Well, I wouldn't object to that." He smiled.

"You couldn't even if you wanted to." I was back to being brattish. He smiled back in my face. I slowly climbed down.

Mama and Taio were grinning at my mischief.

Wong explained briefly that the situation was grim in Wuhan. But he did not want to bother us with the detail.

He looked at me and said, "We are going tomorrow. The plan is on."

I raised my hands and did a show dance. Everyone laughed. I hugged him again.

Mama became motherly for a moment, and said, "Now everyone let's rest up. We all have to travel tomorrow and it's late now." It indeed was almost midnight.

I kissed both of them on the cheeks and bid good night. Mama kissed me back on the cheek and Wong air-kissed me.

I frowned and told him, "kiss me good night as if you mean it." He smiled and kissed me on my cheek like Mama did.

——-

February 3, 2020

If the Blue van was deluxe, the Green Bus was twice as luxurious. It was like we were driving a small home. It had a bedroom with a dressing table, a sitting section for four recliners that could swivel around, a sofa that could double as a bed, a kitchenette with a fridge, a decent size shower, and a proper toilet. The separator between the driver section and the back had a big flatscreen tv, accompanied by a fantastic sound system. The windows and the roof were large blocks of glass on frames. All the glass panes could be converted to transparent, and back to dark shade.

I complimented Wong and told him, "I love this bus. Very nice."

"I am glad you like it," Wong replied, smiling.

We had left after breakfast. On the bus, Wong told us, "There has been a virus outbreak in Wuhan which has caught everyone by surprise and the entire government in a frenzy. Apparently, the virus is contagious and is spreading fast, so there has been a major decontamination drive going on. After failing to achieve success, the government has locked down the Wuhan region from the rest of the country to contain the virus."

"Where do you fit in?" Taio had asked.

"Sinopharm could not have been of much help since we do not specialize in this domain. The government, leaving nothing to chance had called all major pharmaceutical company leaders to understand from them the options possible."

He added, "I spent a couple of hours after the conference to analyze the impact and also talk to some others about the possible outcome."

Taio, asked, "and...?"

Wong liked Taio's inquisitiveness, "We might have been able to dive in and maybe cash in on some of the government investment in this. They are throwing in plenty of resources to whoever is stepping up. But I chose to step away for two reasons."

Everyone was looking at him. "First and foremost, it would have meant that I would not be able to spend the rest of the holidays with my family. and Second, ..."

Before he could move to his second reason, I got up and hugged him even as he sat in his recliner. I kissed him on his cheek, making a loud, "Muaaaah." Then I returned to my chair.

Mama was sitting beside Wong and took his hand and kissed the back of his hand and said, "I love you, Wong," and then added, "Thank you for this."

Wong added, "the second reason is that we already have enough on our plate. Short-term thinking isn't Sinopharm's policy, plus diversification at this stage, when Taio is joining us, would not make sense. It would have to be a decision we will take together and later. Though this one is big, there will other opportunities."

Wong had elevated the mood with his business decision and expressing his priorities for his family.

On the bus, we played soft music and sipped soft drinks as the bus cruised towards Huaibei.

Wong and Taio sat in the recliners. Mama and I had shifted to the sofa, my right arm locked into her left. My head resting on her shoulder. For the rest of the journey, we sat talking softly, mother and daughter.

———

To call it a cabin would be a travesty. A hundred-acre estate with a mansion size wooden home is not a cabin in the woods.

The fully heated house had four bedrooms, three recreation rooms, two sitting rooms, one drawing-room, a full kitchen, and a large porch. Besides this, it had ten-cars covered parking that easily gobbled up our huge green bus. It also had an outhouse for the four support staff and another shed for storing supplies.

This was luxury redefined. Money had been spent in all the right places and trappings which would keep us cozy.

One of the first things we did was cover up properly take a long walk in the snow. We played a little in the snow before returning. It was a lot of fun.

The staff was very congenial, gentle, and helpful. The fireplace was lit, though the house itself was properly heated.

We changed out of the wet clothes before sitting together for some refreshments Hot cocoa for Taio and me, tea for Wong and Mama.

I wore an oversized woolen sweater. Just the sweater covered me until my thighs. The neck was wide and it was way off from one of my shoulders.

Wong couldn't help but appreciate it, complimenting me, "you look very nice, Yenay."

"Thank you." I accepted it modestly.

Mama frowned at Wong, "nice?... you look beautiful, Yenay." she turned and looked at me complimenting me properly.

Wong laughed it off.

Mama was wearing an elegant designer dress and a thin cardigan on top of it.

"Mama can you please wear my dress. Please...please." I pushed her.

"Maybe later. Let's first have dinner. It's ready. Nobody's had any lunch." Mama implored.

We settled in for an early dinner.

"you know Wong," I said, "When Mama comes with us to Singapore, I am going to get her some new clothes. Something more stylish and sexier."

Wong smiled.

Mama protested, "Yenayyyyyy."

Wong smiled on, seeing our bantering.

Mama said, "I am fine with what I have, thank you."

Wong found something to take my side, "What's the harm buying a few clothes if it makes her happy."

Mama knew she had lost the argument. Wong's tacit approval also meant he too wanted her to wear something sexier sometimes.

Mama changed the subject, even as she served us the food, "I have asked Yenay to stay back with us for another two weeks, instead. We can let Taio go ahead and start the process. Yenay can join him a couple of weeks later and wrap up."

I countered instantly without giving her time to think, "Only if you come with me to Singapore until we return."

Wong shrugged. This left her with no option. Mama agreed, "Okay, I will come."

"And until then, you will wear every day what I ask you to," I demanded.

Mama protested again, "what is this, Yenay."

I started to pout. Mama frowned towards me.

I kept my fork back on the plate as if I was upset.

Wong nodded as if Mama had been wrong the entire time in denying me. Taio looked on grinning, seeing my performance and getting away with it.

Mama instantly agreed, "Okay okay. I will wear what you want." She picked my fork, pulled a morsel on it, and fed it in my mouth, as I opened my mouth for her.

"you are the best, Mama." I thanked her sweetly.

———

At the dinner table, Wong informed, "Newa and I were thinking of throwing a small get-together for some close friends. Maybe a few senior colleagues."

Mama said, "Yes, it would be great. You can meet some people and make friends."

Taio said, "sure. It would be great."

I shrugged and decided to play along.

———

After supper, we reassembled in one of the recreation rooms to play some monopoly.

Midway through the game, we all got bored and shut it off. We picked a couple of other games and I said, "God, I wish we had Blaccarat here."

Everyone started to laugh.

We narrowed down on scrabble and enjoyed a couple of rounds of scrabble. Each time Wong won the game.

"can we put on some music here?" I asked, looking towards Mama and Wong.

Mama smiled, "you can ask Pu lao."

I laughed, catching the dragon reference.

"Pu lao, play me some jazz music," I said out loud.

Thelonious Monk's piano composition started to play.

After listening in for a minute, while I took time to decide what I really wanted. After making up my mind, I asked, "Pu Lao, play me some romantic English music."

Slow English music became the background score of our next round Scrabble.

"I want to dance," I announced without letting the game finished.

Nobody volunteered. I stood up and asked for Mama's hand.

Mama gave me her hand and we hugged and slow-danced for the next ten minutes.

I whispered in her ear, "Thank you, Mama."

She looked in my eyes and my eyes were misty. She stopped dancing and smiled at me, cleaned my eyes, and kissed both my eyes softly.

She knew what I was thanking her for. It need not be said. She need not even say 'I was welcome.' In fact, in her mind, I should not have even thanked her.

I wanted to thank her for everything. For welcoming me into the family, for loving me and for letting me love her, for caring for me, for indulging my child-like - and sometimes artificial - tantrums, for letting me call her Mama, for just being herself. I could not have asked for anything more in my life. I had a perfect family and I knew this was exactly how she felt.

Taio stood up to check on me. I nodded to him I was ok. Recovering, I said, "Taio, dance with Mama."

I reached out and gave my hand to Wong, "Dance with me?"

Wong took me in her arms just as Taio did with Mama.

Like Mama and Taio, we were barely dancing, we were hugging and enjoying the company in our arms as we swayed to the music playing in our hearts. We just oscillated slowly for another half an hour.

Before we stopped Wong was way deeper in my mouth as was Taio in Mamas.

Wong was the best kisser I knew. I was going to make the most of it, in this lifetime, I promised myself.

Tired due to all the activities and the travel, we decided to call it a night.

Before we slept and we all resolved to start early and go for some skiing and to check the resort. It would be my first ski lesson.

———

February 4, 2020

Taio and I woke up late having fucked like rabbits late into the night. Also, the weather was pleasantly cold and the bedding extremely cozy.

After our showers, we met Mama and Wong at the breakfast table, and I apologized, "I'm sorry Mama, we overslept."

"you don't have to be sorry for that," Wong volunteered.

I kissed Mama good morning on her cheek and then moved to Wong to kiss him good morning as well. He offered his cheek voluntarily.

Taio followed me a moment later and apologized again to Mama and Wong. "I am sorry, we seemed to have slept in."

Wong smiled and said, "don't worry. We don't have to go. Let's stay in and enjoy ourselves in here."

I seconded that, "I would like that."

Mama seemed cheery and said, "whatever you want."

Our breakfast turned out to be a long brunch session. We just lazed at the table, nibbling titbits until late.

After we got up, I told her, "Mama, it time to dress up."

She looked at me and frowned. But she knew it was now a deal. I get to stay an additional fifteen days, even though Taio would return.

I held her hand and led her straight to my bedroom, even as Taio and Wong looked on, amused.

Within minutes of getting Mamam in my room, I had her strip naked.

I got her to try one dress and then asked her to take it off because it wasn't a good fit.

I got her into a gown, with oversized arms. The white silk robe had a white embroidered flower design on it.

When she wore it, and then tried to look for a belt or something to tie it up front, but there were none. That was the beauty of this gown. It hung on until her knees. With an untied robe, it left her cleavage open, right until the end - including the clear view of her pussy.

She made a big fuss. "Yeany, you can't expect me to wear this. There is no belt or buttons. Everything is exposed."

I wasn't listening.

"At least you have to let me wear my bra and panty." she pleaded.

"Mama, this is unfair." I scolded her.

Her eyes looked pained. I relented.

"ok Mama, you can choose one." I consented.

With great anxiety, she chose the panty. She pulled up her white panty back on. It didn't gel with her gown, but I let it pass.

As she walked with both lapels of the gown in her hand to keep them steady and closed, I stood in front of her to remove her hands and get a final look. The lapels gave away peeks of the swells of her breasts, her navel was invitingly bare and her panties would court stares all evening.

I decided she needed a small additional change in her appearance. I sat her down in front of the dressing table and started to comb her hair. She played along. I tied her hair up. Then we both looked at her in the mirror, I was happy with the sexiness of my Mama.

"Let's go and get the boys hard," I said.

"Yenay..." she complained about my comment.

She still walked with her hands on the lapels. I asked her, "Mama you can't keep holding these things all evening. So you might as well enjoy the attention you are going to get."

She knew what I meant but willingly doing it was going to be difficult.

As we entered the drawing-room where Taio and Wong were sitting, Mama would have gotten wolf whistles, had the boys been able to close their drooling mouths.

Wong finally uttered, "Newa you look beautiful."

Mama loved the attention. and replied, "thanks, Wong. It's Yenay actually."

Taio added, remembering he must also compliment and said, "Mama you look great."

I nonchalantly moved to sit on Taio's lap and discreetly held his dick in my hand. It was hard.

I said, "Mama, yes. you look hot."

She walked past to the table for some random chore, trying to avoid the stares.

The men knew better than to make her cautious. But for the rest of the afternoon, everyone wanted to talk to Mama.

As was expected the gown continued to provide enticing peeks of her boobs all of the afternoon but at no point did they reveal completely from under her lapels. Thanks to her panties, her pussy remained surreptitiously under covers.

An hour later, we were in the recreation room.

Assuming it to be a safe game Mama had suggested, "Since there are four of us, we can play Mahjong if you like?"

I readily agreed. I too would love to do what she asks of me.

Wong won the first round of Mahjong. Long before we could get in the game, he said, "Sik wu."

Another round later still the same result. He won.

By the time we completed the third round, and Wong said, "Sik Wu." I pouted. Wong and Mama noticed this with smiles on their faces.

Wong said, "Why don't we take a small break and organize some tea along with our next round."

I would possibly have preferred to just shut the damn thing, but I indulged them. Mama had asked to play and I thought I could soldier through the stupid game for an evening.

Mama asked me, "Come Yenay, give me hand please."

After a while, we returned with the teapot and cups. Mama didn't need me to help but possibly she wanted my company.

On return, I didn't give it too much of a bother that Wong had shifted into Mama's seat, on my right. Mama didn't give it a bother either and happily sat to my left, the seat Wong had vacated.

Mama smiled and poured everyone a cup, even as she said, "Let's start."

Low and behold things seem to turn in my favor and ten minutes later, it was I who said, "Sik Wu!" as loud as I could. I made a mock dance in my seat with my arms raised.

Everyone laughed it off.

We finished our tea and got into another round.

The next round was also wonderfully easy for me and I enjoyed my luck with the tiles. Fifteen minutes later, I had won yet another round, "Sik wu!" I exclaimed and did my jig.

In the next round, I began to see the pattern, Wong was intentionally giving away tiles. It started to fit in place, Mama and Wong conspired to have me win. She used the tea excuse to get up and Wong changed seats so he could ease the game up for me by facilitating me with the necessary tiles.

Midway in the game, I looked towards Mama and she was playing innocuously. When she saw me looking she smiled, as she normally would.

I turned to look at Wong and he too played along normally.

I took another rotation for me to confirm it.

"OOOOOH, I know what you are doing." I look conspiringly towards Mama and Wong.

"Mamaaaaa..."I said looking towards her.

She said, "What, I am sitting after you."

I shook my head and smiled toward Wong. His smile gave up his play. I stretched my left arm and fisted his leg a couple of times in false anger.

He had made the play easy for me to win because I was unhappy with the first couple of rounds.

As I thought about what there were doing, what he was doing, It made me emotional. I got up and sank on his lap, with my face in his shoulder and hugging him tightly.