Happy New Year - Lantern Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wong hugged Taio once again, congratulated and reassured him, "Taio, without a doubt, I am confident that you will do great. I am sure this is something you can handle very well and you shall shine bright."

Taio showed me the letter. I was shocked at the unfolding of the whole thing. The fact that Taio was going to be heir and all that meant there was going to be time for him to own any piece of this fortune.

But I guess there were no half measures in Wong's dictionary. I was delighted for Taio and congratulated him and kissed him. Taio took rounds in hugging and kissing Mama and me.

Mama also congratulated him, and they hugged for a good amount of time. I went to Wong and hugged him and kissed him on his cheek, pulling him to bend so I could do that.

It took everyone, especially Taio and me, to calm down. After everyone settled down, Mama looked towards me and opened her arms. I sank in and hugged her.

Then she slowly pulled back and handed me a red-and-gold envelope. I uttered, "Mama." But she just nudged me to open the envelope.

Anxiously, I opened it. My Red Envelope too carried a couple of papers.

Right on top of the sheaf was a cheque drawn in my name for Twenty-Two million Renminbi. I was shocked to see the amount. I reckoned to give Taio that kind of money made sense, but why me?

Even as I was struggling to make sense of it, Mama stepped in, "so you thought only Taio should get yuans. I am personal;y giving you the money for every year that I haven't up until now."

Tears started to roll down my eyes, and I heard Mama say, "you are a daughter I never had and we want to make up for that from now on."

I hugged her and started sobbing. "Mama, oh, Mama."

Mama kissed me on my cheek and cleaned my tears regularly until I stopped sobbing.

Eventually, she made me smile and kissed me on my lips lovingly. We both got smiling.

Mama said, "yeaaay," and everyone laughed.

I hugged and kissed Taio, who didn't say anything. He was happy that I was happy.

Wong engulfed me in his arms and said, "may this be the last time we ever see tears in your eyes." Then he kissed my cheek as well and we exchanged smiles.

I said, "thank you."

I had left the second bunch of paper on the sofa when I was hugging Mama and she handed the paper along with the envelope back in my hand, along with the cheque. The way she handed it to me meant she wanted me to go on, there was more.

If I was overwhelmed, I was most certainly not prepared for what was next.

The next piece of paper threw me off completely.

The title of this document said - Deed of Transfer. I had just read a similar document that Taio had shown me.

I read the names below to realize, Mama had transferred twenty-five percent of the company - Sinopharm to me.

In an instant, I was now a billionaire.

After having read the first paragraph suddenly my eyes became blurry and I could read no more. With every word that I read, its impact started to sink in.

I looked towards Mama with an open mouth and the letter in one hand trying to figure out what to say or do.

Mama could make out that I was overwhelmed. She moved a little towards me. Overwhelmed was the least thing, that I was, at the moment. My chest was choking, and I could barely breathe.

Mama took me in her arms and said, "What is mine Yenay, is yours."

I started to sob again and Mama said, "shh, shh," The more she tried to calm me down the more I kept on crying. My sobs turned into full-blown crying.

After Wong realized I was inconsolable in Mama's arms, He took over and started to calm me down. He lifted me off my feet and sat back on a sofa nearby, with me in his arms. My head on his shoulder, he rubbed my back until I was quieter.

When I had composed myself, I went back into Mama's arms and hugged her tight.

Mama explained, "when we asked you to come and be with your family, it was never meant to be a superficial or a symbolic gesture. Both Wong and I want you to be part of the family in every sense of the word."

Wong added his endorsement, "What I have shared with Taio, from my half of the company, is in every respect his as my heir."

Mama added, "and what I have shared with you Yenay, from my half of the company, is every bit yours as my daughter."

I again bent forward and kissed her cheek.

I hugged Taio for eternity and he tried to calm me, even though I had stopped crying.

For the next couple of hours, I sat with heaviness in my chest and said very little. Mama kept holding me in her arms.

Our lives had got turned around.

I had never been the one who went crazy after money. I had lived my life on spontaneity, mostly. Money for me was means and never a destination.

What Mama and Wong did to Taio and me, was way beyond the monetary aspect. It was certainly by no means symbolic. The weight it carried on my soul and my heart was overwhelming.

After a short while, I asked Mama, "I'd like to rest a little."

Mama realized I wanted to be alone for a bit. I went to my bed and lied down.

When Mama came into my bedroom, my mind was so fuzzy that I might actually have dozed off. But when Mama came in I stirred up.

Mama waved towards me to stay in and joined me in my bed. We went into our usual deep hug.

Mama knew what I needed and she started to explain, "I understand the whole thing has been overwhelming for you. Someone who has not bothered with something like money beyond a point would easily find it unsettling."

"I say this because I have had a first-hand experience to this. Let me tell you this, and I haven't even told Taio about it, when Taio's father died, Wong felt responsible. Genuinely. He credited Taio's father for a lot of the success in Sinopharm's research and that has also been the foundation of his company. Wong persevered after Taio's father passed away and got past the incomplete work Taio's father left behind but he made it a successful company."

"Wong supported us through our tough times, financially and more importantly, emotionally. Initially, I doubted his intent, but it took me a year to understand him well. We became close."

"He convinced me that his intentions are clean and he would like to honor Taio's father. He also admitted he had fallen for me over the year and would prefer if I accept his offer to marry him."

"Wong delivered half of the ownership of the company to me, unconditionally. But then I did marry him for his clean soul. He is an honorable man."

"Our earlier intent was to bring Taio on board and be part of the management of his family's company. To ask him to take over when the time is right. But I don't know why I missed this earlier. You are going to be a glue to our family. Your infectious energy, your unconditional loving nature, your angelic soul are going to keep this family together, forever"

"We have no way to show you our love for you than in these small gestures. To convince you that we are every bit indebted to you to be part of this family."

By the time Mama finished, streams of tears rolled on my cheeks as she too was choking with emotions.

I kissed her on the cheeks, cleared her tears. I said, "sorry, mama. I had no intention to make you cry. I am sorry"

She in turn cleared my tears and kissed my cheek. Then we stayed hugging for a long time.

Finally, after she saw I was pepped up a bit, she said, "let's go out and relieve the boys. They are worried sick for you."

When we met Wong and Taio in the family room, I was almost back to my normal self.

As soon as we went in, I rushed straight into Wong's arms. He didn't even have time to get up from his chair. He welcomed me in his arms, as I hugged him. I kissed his neck and cheek many times. His hands were on my waist, supporting me, holding me. He moved one hand on my head and caressed me a few times, calming me.

I pulled myself off, and announced, "Mama and I are going for our dresses. We should be back in an hour."

Everyone laughed as I cheerfully bounced out of the family room, with Mama in my arm.

From the door, I hastily returned to where my two Red Envelopes were kept and I picked them up with panache and walked out animatedly. I waved the envelopes to the men, both of whom smiled seeing me happy.

———

Mama's dress was everything that I had imagined and more.

After retrieving the dresses we rushed back, as soon as we could. We were able to sit for a late lunch.

The family affair was joyous in every sense of the word. We enjoyed lunch together with white wine.

Wong made a toast, "may this Lantern festival be the first of many where we cherish each other's company, respect, and most importantly, love."

Mama toasted, "to Taio and Yenay's coming back."

Taio toasted, "to family first. May God bless us all with peace, prosperity, and happiness." and then he added, "and togetherness."

I toasted, "to Wong and Mama, two of the loveliest people in the whole wide world."

We had good fun, great laughs, and soaked in the festive mood.

After our late-ish lunch, Taio and Wong went to inspect the arrangements. They sat with the staff managing the party. Mama tagged me along, and we met with the caterers. Mama was where the buck stopped for the food, wine, and desserts. Once satisfied, we started back in and met with the stylists.

Mama had called in the hairstylists, make-up artists, beauticians. Mama and I got a full treatment and got ready. By then it was six o'clock.

Once the stylists had left, the only thing left was for us to try on the dresses. The guests were not due until another couple of hours. Mama and I decided to not get dressed for another hour.

We moved in our nightgowns to the family room. I called in Taio and Wong to give us company.

I told them, "We still have some time before the first guests arrive. We don't wanna get ready until another hour. Let's have tea if you are ok."

Wong and Taio shrugged their okay and we sat together for tea.

Wong commented first, "Newa you look lovely."

Mama teased, "In this frumpy nightgown?"

"no. well yes. I meant you look lovely in everything." His hint was towards her face and her hair.

"well thank you, Wong," she replied, accepting his praise.

"what about me?" I asked him.

Wong replied, with a little bit of excitement in his voice, "Gorgeous as ever. You are going to be the star attraction tonight, Yenay."

I smiled, looking towards Mama. Little did he know, our intent was something else.

An hour passed away a lot quicker than we reckoned. We excused ourselves as Mama and I headed towards my bedroom.

Our dresses were kept in the spare bedroom next to mine. We used that room to get into our dresses.

When Mama wore the dress and needing just the zipper help from me. I started jumping with joy.

"AAAAAAAAA!" I excitedly jumped. Then I said, "Mama you look beautiful. SUUUUPER SEXY."

"Mama, I love you, I love you, I love you," I said kissing her cheek as softly as I should have. I didn't wanna risk her make-up.

My dress needed some help from Mama. But I was in it within a minute.

"Yenay, you look BEAUTIFUL," Mama stressed on beautiful. She was seeing me in a different light altogether.

Our roles, and dresses, had got reversed, so it would seem.

——-

"Game time." I took Mama's hand and we walked to the family room, to the anxious men waiting for us. Both Taio and Wong had got dressed in dapper black Armani suits and looked handsome.

Without a doubt, the party was thematically going to be a sea of red. The lanterns, the decorations, the women, the atmosphere were all going to be red and gold.

Mama, on the other hand, dressed in a snowhite gown would be a cynosure of every eyeball at the party, that was a given.

Mama's full-length sheer gown was made of a thin, transparent mesh, with flowing embroidery all over. The gown hugged Mama everywhere, from her breasts to her waist to her hips, and fell free only from below her thighs.

The embroidery and lace's tress-and-flower design on the gown got dense at all the right places - on her breasts, on the crack of her tush, on her pussy mound. The dress sat wide on the edges of her shoulders and only a thin band made of just embroidery going back high on her shoulder. This held the front of her gown in place.

From her shoulders, thin strips of embroidery led to wrist bands made of embroidery. It gave the gown a noble feel.

A very thin strip of beads lined her spine along with a zipper, besides which her unblemished back was completely and deliciously bare. The dress restarted on her lower back and went down to her toes. Low near her thighs, at the back, a tulle fabric trail protruding out, a foot long.

The dress covered her full chest but her back was bare. The mesh on the swells on the sides of her breasts told everyone, loud and clear, that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

The embroidery too was crafty in its workmanship. Tantalizingly revealing her skin through the mesh fabric while hiding just the perfect amount.

Similarly down below, the embroidery grew dense at the front near her groin and on the back around her crack. But on her hips, it shouted out loud the absence of any garment underneath.

Her hair pulled up in an intentional less-than-neat bun, projected an image of a sexy woman wearing an unbelievably hot dress as if it were her casual dress.

That's my Mama.

Upon seeing her, Wong and Taio started drooling.

Both men raced to compliment her, "Mama you look wonderful." "Newa, you look beautiful."

"and me?" I asked, standing there next to Mama.

I had intentionally chosen to wear a traditional evening gown but it was very stylish.

My dress was bright red and gold and certainly outstanding in many ways. A full brocade up in the front on top, with a dragon design made with gold thread, topped with a Chinese collar closed around the neck with a small black flower button. The brocade portion reached up to my waist and from then on the red flowing skirt dress made of soft chiffon reached my toes.

On the back, the red chiffon covered me from the nape of my neck to my heels.

The high-sleeves of the dress left my arms bare.

Mama gave me a tiara from her collection to sit atop my hair. In her view, a princess must be recognized from afar.

"Mama, then it does make you the queen tonight," I had remarked.

Wong and Taio gulped at their faux pas with me.

"Yenay, you look exceptionally beautiful," Wong said, Taio immediately followed with, "You look marvelous tonight, Yenay. Very traditional."

I swatted their comments with a wave of my hand. I was already gloating with making Mama's dress a success. Nothing else mattered.

We welcomed the first guest around eight-thirty. These were mostly from the Sinopharm office. The senior team members and the board of directors. Others started to trickle in around nine onwards.

By eleven at night, I sat on a sofa in the garden, satisfied that, as intended, Mama was indeed the center of attraction at the entire do. Not a single man had missed an excuse to come closer to Mama and greet her, for one or the other reason. Most could not gather the courage to compliment her on her appearance, so they complimented her on their house.

Not a single woman in the party was half as beautiful as Mama. Every lady at the party cast individual spells on Mama for bewitching their husbands into a trance. Mama wreaked havoc in many a marriage tonight.

Before midnight, we all lit our lanterns and made our wishes before letting them soar up. Within moments, we had close to a hundred lanterns clouding the night sky above our garden and our house, slowly climbing up into the clouds.

Mama took every opportunity to introduce me to people. Wong did the same with Taio all night long.

Around two at night, all the guests had gone, many reluctantly. The party had been an ultimate success in every respect.

Back in the family room, we sat together for a moment of relaxation.

I reconfirmed to Mama, "every man at the party was eyeing you, Mama."

She smiled.

"As I promised you, you were the most beautiful person out there. Not a single woman there can claim that she wasn't envious of you."

Mama cupped my cheek and said, 'thank you."

Wong and Taio couldn't hear what I was saying to Mama. I lowered my voice further and said, "Wong is the luckiest man in all of Beijing. No one comes close to his wife, my Mama, in beauty and charm."

Not bothered any more of the lipstick or the make-up I kissed Mama hard on her cheek.

After a while, we hugged each other and said our goodnights. We were all tired as hell.

———

February 9, 2020

Assuming Taio had gone for his daily jog, Mama came to my bedroom to greet me in the morning.

"good morning, Yenay." she started talking before reaching the bed.

Mama realized very late that Taio was in the bed too, and that his head was between my legs - one of his quirky styles to wake me up. I loved him for it. Often, if we slept horny, too tired to make love, Taio would do that. It was his reminder to me that he needed to have sex.

Mama possibly realized what was going on, but by then she had walked next to the bed. She hastily turned around.

"Mama!" I said out loud. I extended my hand to catch hers, but my reflexes were too slow. She had walked a couple of steps ahead.

"MAMA!" I cried out loud, with a stern command for her to stop. She half-turned to silently apologize and then move on.

Instead, she saw my extended hand and then into my face.

Mama took a step back towards me and loosely took my hand, kissed it on the back.

I pulled her, tightening my grip on her hand. She was confused as to what was I asking of her.

At the same time, Taio had jerked up and pulled out of my pussy hearing me shout, "Mama." He assumed it was my way of saying Mama's here and that he should quit.

Covers came off from my chest, my tits became bare. My other hand from the back of Taio's head too got free. I turned to sit, tilted on my elbow, and continued to hold Mama's hand in mine. By then I had pulled her close to the bed.

With my other hand, I undid her belt of the gown and was extremely pleased to note she wasn't wearing anything else, but for a pair of panties.

Neither Mama nor Taio could make sense of what I was doing. She was by now habitually indulging me with everything and rarely objected. Even at that moment if she had some objection, she was trying to figure out a way to say it out loud.

I pulled myself up and put my arm around her, to get her in a hold. Then I drew her in bed, nothing forceful but just pulled her in.

"It was her," I told Taio.

Taio and Mama were confused as to what I was saying. What I meant to say was, Taio, it was his Mama because of whom he was all horny and worked up, not me. But, I did not bother to explain further.

I had her in bed, and I rolled her over on top of me and started kissing her in all earnest. She eventually started to respond. Taio decided to stay between my legs.

I rolled her further and got her in the middle of the bed. I lowered myself on her tit and took in a nipple. Mama's hand came behind my head. I used a free hand to sneak into her panties and tried pushing it down. I managed a couple of inches, and without looking in Taio's direction I waved at him to do the rest. This part he caught instantly.

I raised my head from her nipple and looked at her face. Our eyes lovingly looked into one another.

"Mama, like all the other men yesterday, you have got your son extremely horny. Since last night he has been dying to make love to you." I slowly told her.

Mama flinched at the way I put it. She was glad she couldn't look at him.

I narrated to her what was in Taio's heart. "The first thing he wanted to do this morning, possibly all night, was to make love to me, to compensate for how excited you got him last night." "This, indeed, is the start of his lucky year." I waved at her with my free hand, conveying that her being in our bed at the moment was his wishes coming true.