Happy New Year - Lantern Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands supported my butt from below, as I flung my legs behind his waist, eventually locking them together.

Mama and Taio smiled at my reaction. Taio moved in Mama's direction and kissed her cheek to greet her.

After the immediate impact, Wong and I slowed down. Wong let me take the lead and I kissed his lips a few times, before opening my lips inviting him in. He took me up on my offer and kissed me passionately. My arms loosened around his neck to let him breathe, his hands behind me held me firm.

We went on kissing for a few minutes before he put me down.

"Mama and I had a fun day today. Mama got me a dress." I nonchalantly moved into a conversation, without anyone giving any second thought to my special greeting to Wong.

"That's great," Wong replied, "I'm sure you will look lovely in it."

Taio asked, "weren't you going to get Mama a dress?" he was a bit surprised.

"Of course, we got her a dress, in fact, we got her two. She has got the perfect dress for the party. She is going to look great - the best - at the party." I announced.

"Fantastic," replied Taio grinning. Wong was nodding.

We sat through another round of tea. Mama asked Wong, "How was your day at the office?" She gave him a knowing look.

I guessed it was possibly because of his return to the office after many days of holiday.

"everything is good," Wong replied, again a knowing smile in return to Mama. I let it pass.

After relaxing for another half an hour, Taio and Wong excused themselves to go change for dinner.

Wong returned to the dinner table in his khakis and Lacoste t-shirt. Taio in his long shorts and a polo t-shirt.

There was an animated discussion about our plans.

To tease her, I said, "Mama, I was thinking it would be best I go along with Taio, day after tomorrow."

Her response was loaded with anguish, "what..?" The creases on her forehead apparent, and her face cringed pleading.

I went further, "Mama, it would be better if I could deal with the home front. I think Taio would be too busy with the office."

Her face winced further. I felt as if she might cry.

I could not have allowed that. I quickly retrieved from my ruse and said, "relax Mama. I am not going anywhere. I am not leaving you, EVER."

Her body visibly relaxed and tension released out of her. She couldn't say anything, because she felt emotional suddenly.

I climbed out of my chair and hugged her from behind, kissed her cheek and I said, "I'm sorry Mama. I was only teasing. I should have known better. I'm sorry." Then I kissed her cheeks a couple of more times.

After Mama had relaxed, Wong said, "Yenay, we had thought about talking this over for later, but now that we are on the subject..." All of us looked towards him, unaware of what he was going to say, at least I was.

He went on, "I think you should keep the Singapore apartment as well. I spoke about it with Taio today. We want you to buy the place and retain it. Think of it as your home away from home."

If I had surprised Mama, Wong took it back on me. I looked towards Taio, puzzled.

Mama seemed delighted and was nodding her approval already.

Wong carried on, "For now, you need not go back to wrap up the home stuff. Taio would deal with the business front and deal with Chang. Your home would be retained just as it is. You can go there on vacation or whenever you want to travel. Or maybe when Taio has to go back there on business sometimes."

I was dumb-struck. I had stopped eating. I looked towards Taio and he just shrugged, as if saying, 'what can I do.'

———

After dinner, we changed back into some nightwear and I announced, "I want to see a movie."

Mama nodded and agreed. As did Wong and Taio, containing their enthusiasm as far as they possibly could.

I wore a black satin chemise that reached my bum along with a tiny pair of matching panties. I made Mama wear a short thigh-length gown and nothing underneath. She had the belt tightened but the cleavage looked inviting.

I let Mama choose the movie and she chose a Jeff Bridges classic. I and Taio hadn't seen it, but I was not sure about Wong though.

Taio and Wong took the ends of the sofa with Mama and me cuddling in the middle.

As the movie progressed, I had turned into Taio and had my leg climb up his thighs, pushing my breasts into his side. His arm around me caringly pulled me in.

Both of them had gotten bourbon for themselves which they left on the table after a couple of sips. Mama and I had poured ourselves some white wine and that too remained untouched mostly. We had kept some nuts to munch that were on the table and remained there.

Mama too had nestled into Wong and his arm behind her back pulled her in lovingly. I couldn't see his other hand but I knew where it was.

Halfway through Crazy Heart, I asked Mama if we could take a break and get a pair of blankets.

Mama and I went to her room to find something to bring back. She took out a couple of thin lambswool blankets from the drawer. I removed my panties in front of her and she knew I was up to some mischief. I pulled on her belt and drew it out. Her nightgown was now open in front.

I pulled on her arm and tugged her along with me. All she could say was, "Yenay..."

On the way in, I reduced the light and dimmed the room lights to mild.

I doubt when we reached the sofa, Wong or Taio was able to make out the missing items on us.

I asked, "I wanna sit with Wong, please sit with Taio." All Mama wanted to do was hastily sit and get covered so no one would notice her open gown.

She snuggled in Taio's open arm as they pulled the blanket up. All but her head vanished under the blanket.

I turned with my back towards Wong, I opened and raised our blanket before I sat on Wong's lap. I pulled the blanket up as I adjusted in his lap. If he wasn't aware of the missing piece of apparel earlier, he was surely aware now that I was no longer wearing any panties.

I am sure he thought I was going to cuddle up with him, just as Mama had with Taio. But I placed myself high on his thighs and nestled onto his shoulder. He naturally responded by placing an arm behind me that got his hand rest around the side of my breast, and his other hand holding me from my hip. Our blanket too covered everything until the top of my breasts.

If Wong wanted to see the movie, I was going to wreck his plan. I placed my hand behind his and, like a magnet trying to move metal, slowly I got his hand to slide lower. In a minute his hand was on my pussy, and I removed my hand from behind his. I did the same magic on his other hand and parked it on my tit. Once I had his hands where I wanted, I moved mine behind his neck and got his head to tilt lower. He knew what to do and took my lips with his.

His hands started to play with me and his lips with my lips. His coordinated entry into my pussy and my lips got me to moan. He seemed to be in no hurry and spent a long time exploring both my warm, wet cavities.

Very soon he had me dripping wet and leaking. I became restless and horny.

I moved my hand from behind his neck and dived in his slacks. His erection poking my ass demanded relief. Without feeling any need to be inconspicuous I got Wong jr. free and aimed.

I sank on his cock remembering the exquisite feeling. The thick pole going up inside me sent pleasure waves to every muscle in my body. I exhaled loudly, "hhhhhhhuuuhhh."

If the original objective was to have his cock go inside my pussy and then we could possibly sit normally through the movie, under the blanket, that part failed.

I moved rapidly enough to create a ruckus. Wong, in this chaos, found my lips and got me steady. He knew I was creaming on his pole and made tiny jerks inside me so I could relish his joystick for longer. That is exactly what I did.

My hand returned behind his neck and our lips joined. His cock inside me pulsed and jerked to stoke attention. His hand groped my tit and his fingers pressed my nipple. I was on the edge of a major orgasm.

Then his other hand dropped from my pussy mound and slowly went down to find my clitoris. I grew mad with lust and started cumming on his cock. My spasms got me stiff at first and then convulsing after a bit.

His hands holding me steadied my movements as much as he could. My lips had got removed from his and the moaning had turned into grunting as I came. "UUUnngh, Unngh, Unngh."

As I recovered from my climax, I was grateful that he had chosen to remain inside me. Wong hadn't cum and was just as hard as earlier. My joyride continued.

We restarted kissing and I was reminded again what a great kisser Wong was. He made love to me with his tongue and his fingers playing with my nipple. Gradually the twitching and pulsing of his cock picked up again. I could feel in his muscles that he was readying for an eruption inside me. I could feel his anxiety, trying to decide whether to spray my insides or pull out. Surely, I won't let him pull out, but he didn't know that.

I started to grind my butt in his thighs and squeezing my pussy, the same one, which his cock was stretching delightfully.

It took me few rolls of my hips and a couple of tugs with the pussy along with a grind to have him let go. His cock released streams of sperm and cum inside me that climbed up into my belly. What a rush.

I started cumming along with Wong. We heaved and grunted until each had released a bucket of cum.

I relaxed in his arms all full and satiated. His half-hard cock remained inside me for a while longer.

I stole a look towards Mama and Taio. Unsurprisingly, Mama was riding Taio. Under their blanket, all that was visible was Mama's head. It was obvious, Taio's head was in her bosom as she rocked and grind her pussy in his groin.

It was anybody's guess if his cock was inside her or they were dry humping. I had done my part by delivering a naked mother to Taio. If he can't fuck that, then he needed to see a mental doctor.

I returned my gaze back into Wong's face and replanted my lips on his, satisfied that my Mama was being taken care of.

Wong continued to kiss and inflate my lungs with air. His cock had let itself out from my pussy but we enjoyed the warm mouth to mouth we were giving each other.

A few minutes later the movie credits started to roll. If anyone noticed that they didn't say. When the sound went blank on the TV, the air was filled with Mama's heaving and moaning. If there were any doubts earlier, there weren't any longer.

Mama knew the craft well and had mastered it to release her climax silently if need be. This was one such occasion when she wanted to draw little attention to them. But the hush around us gave away the advantage Mama and Taio had.

The waves that Mama's blanket created with her back and her bum, relayed everything that was happening on the other side of the blanket.

Mama and Taio let go of their climax in close tandem. If we were expecting paroxysm, we would be disappointed, because they buried their exults into each other's lips and muffled their exhilaration.

Mama sank on Taio for a long post-sex cuddle. I stayed in Wong's arms. I so wished we could sleep like that.

"can you please carry me to my bedroom? I don't wanna walk," I whispered to Wong, but was loud enough for Mama and Taio as well.

Wong gladly carried me in his arms, the blanket still around us. He let the blanket fall to the floor and pulled on his slacks with one hand clumsily. The walk to my bedroom though was pleasant, I lay across his solid arms, my head on his shoulder, my arms around his neck.

When he lay me in the bed and drew the cover over me, I pulled his neck and kissed his cheek, "Good night."

He let me kiss him and then kissed my cheek back before wishing me back, "Good night, Yenay."

Mama and Taio had sufficient time to untangle and gracefully make a retreat to their respective rooms.

Taio joined me a couple of minutes after Wong had left me in bed.

———

February 8, 2020 - Lantern Festival

The next morning, Taio had gone for his jog. Mama came to my room around eight to find me lazing in.

I was kind of hoping she would come.

As soon as she came and greeted me, "Good morning, Yenay."

"good morning mama," I said pandiculating.

Mama cupped my cheeks in her hand wished me, "xīn xiǎng shì chén." I knew she prayed that all my wishes would come true this Lantern Festival.

I held her face and kissed her cheek and I said smiling, "Tāmen yǐjīng yǒu, Mama," adding, "they already have." I was translating for myself, to make myself believe, everything that I ever wanted has come true.

Mama laughed, "xiào kǒu cháng kāi." In my style, she translated, not that I needed it, "Be always happy and keep laughing."

I was already up and pasted to her cheek, kissing her.

"Okay, Okay. Enough. Don't you want your Red Envelope?" Mama asked.

"yes, I want it," I exclaimed excitedly like a kid. Mama knew I was overreacting in my response.

"All right we have tons to do. Let's start early and then we will give one to you and one to Taio."

Just then Taio walked in.

I got up along with Mama and tugged on to her shoulder.

She brought her arms around Taio and warmly wished him, "bù bù gāoshēng."

"Thank you, Mama," Taio thanked his mother for wishing him prosperity and growth. "shēntǐ jiànkāng," he in return wished her good health and long life.

I took her left cheek to kiss and Taio took her right. Her hands automatically came behind our heads.

A while later, we met Wong at the breakfast table. He first welcomed me with open arms and hugged me tight, wishing me, "May you remain forever happy and the life of this family." then he kissed both my cheeks one by one.

I thanked him, "Thank you, Wong. May all your wishes get fulfilled this year."

He replied, "but they have, but they have." he said excitedly.

I knew what he meant. He meant that he wished for us to be a family and that seems to be getting fulfilled.

To greet Taio, Wong held both of Taio's arms in his hands, standing in front of Taio. He grinned and wished him, "I wish you have a harmonious and prosperous life ahead." His tone, a notch higher than usual.

Taio returned his gratitude, "Thank you Wong and I wish you good health and a long life."

With Lantern festival kicked off, we enjoyed yet another family breakfast together.

Even while we ate, I asked, "Mama, Where's my Red Envelope?"

Everybody cracked at my joke. They knew I meant it as one. I smiled too.

Just before breakfast was over, Mama said bending towards me, "I got a call from Vera's boutique. The dresses are ready. We need to go, give it a final try."

I nodded, giving her an impression I understood and we shall get on to it soon. The store wasn't far. I knew we could swing by anytime during the day.

As we finished breakfast, Wong asked, "Taio, Yenay, can we do a family meeting. I have something important to discuss with you two."

From his tone, we gathered it was important. But the grin on his face conveyed that it wasn't serious.

We freshened up and reassembled in the family room in fifteen minutes. Hot tea was left for us on the table by staff before we came in. Wong and Mama were in the room, standing next to each other.

What was in Wong's hand gave away his important talk, a Red Envelope. I laughed and looked towards Mama as I walked in. She too had a Red Envelope in her hand. I came next to her and hugged her. "Mama, I was merely joking..." Mama brought her finger on my lips and shut me up for the first time.

She made me sit on the sofa and sat next to me, up close.

From my vantage, I saw Taio, who had been walking behind me from our bedroom, dish out a Red Envelope as well.

I took my face in my hands and blushed. With the three of them carrying Red Envelopes, I was surprised, I didn't catch it earlier. I was going to get traditional gifts in Red Envelopes, as I used to from my parents when I was a kid.

Wong ordered, "Taio, you go first."

Taio sat on his knees in front of me on the carpet and handed me the golden border red envelope, with both hands. Then he kissed my cheek and said, "May your life be filled with happiness, forever and ever."

Before I opened the envelope, I kissed him back. My lips on his, a soft kiss of gratitude and thanking him for everything, for being my partner.

He stayed on his knees, his hands on mine, as he looked towards me, expecting me to open it.

Instead of the money stuffing that I was used to in a Red Envelope, I was a bit surprised to see it had a couple of papers.

I took the paper out and then I also saw it had a ring inside. I quickly pulled the ring out. It was a Cartier. A trinity ring; recognizable distinctly from its three colored bands.

I instantly wore it and kissed Taio on his cheek. Then I opened the two folded sheets of paper.

The title of the document read - Letter of Appointment. Even though I knew of it, as I read on, my heart started to thump hard.

It was a letter of appointment, placing me as a Director in Swivel, with immediate effect.

I was overwhelmed. I hugged Taio and pulled him into my arms. I don't know when and how he had managed to talk with Chang and how this happened, but all that was secondary. That he chose this moment to give me this, was very thoughtful and it made me infinitely happy.

Finally, when I let him off, I turned to Mama and hugged her hard. She kissed my cheek and said, "Congratulations, Yenay," without reading the letter or hearing it from me. I realized, that she knew of it. I smiled in her arms.

Then I rose to hug Wong, who kissed my cheek like a gentleman and said, "Congratulations, Yenay. You deserve every bit of this. I am sure you will take Swivel to new heights." Then we hugged again for a good while. He didn't let go until I out of my emotional moment.

Then we all started laughing. I returned back, next to Mama.

Wong cleared his throat, "hrrrhngh."

We all looked at him. He stood up and extended both his hands holding a Red Envelope, and offered it to Taio.

Everyone looked at Taio with anticipation.

His envelope was slightly thicker with papers. He pulled them all out. On top of the heap was a cheque of Twenty-Two million Renminbi. Taio's face expressed surprise and a grin. He was expecting Wong to be extravagant with him but in his view, this was a big sum that he didn't need.

Seeing Taio's expression, Wong volunteered, "That's a million for every year of your life. You deserve every bit of it, probably needed it more than ever earlier than you do now. Think of it as symbolic from me, and keep it as a token of my appreciation, from Newa and me."

Taio looked towards Newa and she nodded. Taio shook hands with Wong to thank him. After a firm handshake, Wong hugged him to congratulate him.

As Taio went on to sit, Wong reminded him that he has another set of papers to read.

"oh," exclaimed Taio and opened the first folded paper.

The document's title read - Letter of Appointment to the Board of Sinopharm Limited. Now it was Taio's turn to be emotional and he hugged Wong in appreciation and thanked him.

"You are welcome. I am sure you will take the Sinopharm onward and forward." Wong exclaimed.

Taio, if anything seemed happy but not in any manner overwhelmed. Like me coming on board Swivel, he too was aware this was coming.

Slowly he opened the final piece of paper. If anything else hadn't floored him, that one did.

The title of this document said - Deed of Transfer. As he read below, he realized the impact with every word he read.

Wong had transferred twenty-five percent of the company - Sinopharm to Taio.

Suddenly, Taio was now a billionaire.

Instead of reacting with delight or happiness, he looked towards Wong and his eyes were misty. No words came out of his mouth.