All Comments on 'Happy Place Pt. 02'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
6 pages

6 pages of shit

Midnight53Midnight53almost 5 years ago
Throw up time.

I didn't read it all. I got sick before page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You don't understand Miguel!

Yes I hated no1, but you aren't getting it at all!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if Barbara get sweeter, that is not a point.

Point is for him to grow balls and do something about it.

Let me give you example:

If you are bulled, your bully doesn't have to do anything... you have to!!!

So after all this, I still hate it.

It is a shame that some people need to terrorize someone to make it through the day.

I hate to be a judge, but you indorsing that sort of writing indicates that you are the same, but while there is life, there is chance to improve.

Sooo... I hope that you improve.

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 5 years ago
Yep

You were right, I scanned it. Hated what I did read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why 6 pages?

This time this writer had a long diarrhea. And a smelly one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Who's the fool?

Actually, it says more about you than it does about the author. He wrote a fictional story about a topic that he wanted to explore, a topic he enjoys. You, knowing you don't like this topic, read all six pages. Which one is the idiot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Small dick Miguel

Barb destroys her marriage, but not Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

he needs to grow some balls and get the hell out why any man would et another screw his wife and why would he let her control him like that there are better women out there go get one

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

Put this crap in another category.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No

Not again Mick! You're really getting into it much too deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Should have

just ejaculated all over her face and then handed her divorce papers and left.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Very well written and "plotted", given that this is roughly autobiographical? I could totally hang with you for 4 pages, very good and in my experience real description of cuckold psychology. It is in your depiction of the changes in her, and the after m

I for one KNOW I respond so strongly to her excess because I see a lot of me as a young Dom in her character. I had to quit Dom activities because I was becoming a bigger asshole than normal. A few months later I found out my roomies were going to do an intervention bc they thought I was tweeking.

To all you regular people reading this, three things to consider,

Miguel is who he is, and barring really extreme jarring trauma he will never change, resist, or see how is treated as abusive.

She (M Barb) will probably never see how badly she treats him or change her ways or really appreciate what she has. They are like a lot of people with a fetish they want to indulge unto excess, they use genital arousal as the primary gage of whether it it OK to proceed. Of course arousal or not deep mental damage can be done that is ignored.

Finally knuckleheads like me will continue to comment in spite of One and Two being true. I am drawn into this well told tale. I care that if people choose to live in veryasymmetrical relationships, they do so while protecting the sub from their own dominant excess.

Miguel really, really deserves a better Domme, but at least in his delusion, he is happy with his psychopath. She is remarkably touchy about her public perception for a path. Most don't care much as long as it doesn't limit their lifestyle.

Miguel you are a master of disaster; porn.pureyor par excellence, with some great analysis into the bargain!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
To Anonymous, Pure drivel. No, he understands extreme punching bag cuckold psychology PERFECTLY, and is almost as accurate in his rendition of M Barbara.

These characters and their real life counterparts do not think and feel just the same as others.

Yes most people would never put up this, even if it was arousing and fulfilling on some levels. But this story is about true hardcore's in a so called perfect storm of Miguel's submissive personality abberation meeting Mistress Barbara's character and self awareness deficiencies.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Thanks, Miguel

You warned us: "If you really hated Part One, don't read Part Two because Barbara doesn't get sweeter."

I read a few lines of the actual story and it was obvious that I should take your advice and read no further.

I wonder how many of the commenters to this part read it regardless. It's hard to know when so many are anonymice.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hmmmmm

did we really need 6 pages?

AgentChanceAgentChancealmost 5 years ago
Dear Miguel

I am sure you already know this as long as you've been writing and sharing your work, but these haters here are just sad, lonely, probably weak men who like to lash out over their own insecurities and short comings. You should know you aren't writing for them anyway. It's a real shame that these are the people that are most likely to take the time to leave a comment. Why that is I'll never know. I guess they are just very motivated to share their own misery with the world in a hope to make others feel as bad as they do. That said I am not one of these people. I have always loved your work above all others from this genre. The buttons you are able to push with your words are just so arousing for me. You always manage to hit all the hot spots with your characters and dialog. The deepest thoughts and fantasies that a sub male and cuckold would feel. I love your stories completely! I look forward to them the same way I look forward to a favorite movie director putting out a new film. I know I am never going to be disappointed, you always deliver the goods! This particular story is already one of your best in my opinion. This second installment was so exciting I just can't put it into proper words. I so badly can't wait to read the next chapter and see where this couple is heading. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your mind with us. You are the BEST!

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21almost 5 years ago
woow what a story , great work

I dont know why they are hating this after read all 6 pages and i think they forgot to look at your warning.

it was great work, i know how much strength you need to wright all 6 pages, it was worth it. really great..

but where is the part 3?

I love the cheating wife and i love to worship her, what is wrong in it?

I love eating pussy and my wife is comfort with that at the same time i feel very discomfort when somebody sucks my cock, so i prefer sucking pussy. if i fuck my wife i wont lost long for more then two mints but while licking her pussy i can coup with her as long she need. what wrong in it?

ok. forget the haters. please continue this excellent story...

Please let her tell her each and every affairs till now she had...

and also please make her reveal the real father of our there kids..

love and regards

kumar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

No knock on a story that’s fantasy but I’d rather get slowly tortured than live that way . If I’d had a great marriage for 25 years and found out my wife cheated only one time 20 years ago I think I’d still divorce. That’s just me but no one really knows until put in that situation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Her HAPPY place

Her HAPPY place, 6 ft. Under ... But she loves you. She doesn't want to wear your rings, but she loves you. She loves you, but you sleep in another bedroom. But she loves you. And he hasn't left yet..... Come on writer such bullshit

Paul PinesPaul Pinesalmost 5 years ago
Great story, with a ring of truth

Please keep writing, and ignore the trolls. We want to read more!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsalmost 5 years ago
Epic!

As always great work from Miguel59. Thank you so much for continuing to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As you asked, I did not read it but...

gave a uno estrella

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

god that man is stupid now he knows the kids are not his when she leaves for the week it is time for him to pack his shit and hit the road she will be nothing but a whore forever get the hell out dummy

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178over 2 years ago

Boner Alert!!!

I loved this story, It was well written, easy to read and highly erotic.

Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From the comments I gather the sewer rats crawled out of their hole to feast on a stinking pile of dung.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous