Happy Place Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I moved my head forward. I just knew if I could get him past that spot where I gagged I'd be okay. I also realized if he got much bigger my practice session would end. I was proud of myself as my determination paid off. His cock was past the back of my throat. My eyes were still watering like crazy and I wanted to gag. Even breathing through my nose was hard. He said, 'That's enough for today.' I took my mouth off of him and wow, did he grow. I smiled at him and asked if he was getting the stimulation he needed. He promised me I'd be on the receiving end of all that stimulation real soon."

"I answered, 'Promises, promises.' I unlaced is shoes, pulled them off, then his socks, and finally his pants and underwear. I pictured myself as a geisha waiting on her master. I stood up and turned around. He unzipped my dress and unsnapped my bra. I took them off and turned to him. I straddled his lap. I could feel my vagina dripping onto his thighs. I unbuttoned his shirt. His cock was pointing straight up. We kissed some more. He laid back. I can feel his cock against my skin. It's hot."

"I suck his nipples. He tells me to get on the bed. He stands up and removes his shirt. He's half a foot taller than you. I laugh. He asks what's funny. I tell him I'm comparing the two of you. I tell him you're a lot taller, a lot bigger, more muscles, and more than twice as long. Looking back, I know I sounded pretty shameless and heartless, but I was aroused. I had no filter when it came to words or actions. I laid down on my back. He got on top. My pussy wanted him in me. He reminded me before we started that I might be regretting soon all the stimulation he was about to give me. 'You're going to leave here with a smile on your face walking funny.'"

"He wasn't bragging, just stating fact. One hour wasn't enough so he didn't open the office until two when he let me out. And I did leave with a smile on my face and I was walking funny. My being so sore turned out to be a good thing for our marriage. Remember how I mentioned Skipper liked my ass. He was even more drawn to my asshole. We were between fucks, just laying, there talking, caressing each other, kissing, just taking a break. I was stretched out kind of perpendicular to him. I was playing with his cock, my head on his stomach. I'd like it, kiss it, suck it. I had never been so attracted to a body part as I was his penis. He's got super long arms and he's kneading my buttocks. I spread my legs a bit remembering how good it felt at the pool. He runs his hand down my crack. Then he takes his middle finger and rubs my butthole."

"He's applying some pressure. I take my mouth off his dick long enough to tell him it feels good. He slid his hand further down and puts a finger in me. I'm wet and I'm full of his cum so lubricant is not an issue. He coats his finger, exits my vagina, and starts to poke my butthole. Not very deep. He even comments how tight I am. I'm focused on his cock. I want it hard because I need another fucking before I leave him."

"He pushes in more, pulls out, in, then out. He's caressing my hair, telling me how much he likes it. He takes his hand off my hair, reaches for something. He takes off the top using one hand, takes his other hand off my ass. I realized he had transferred whatever he was holding from one hand to the other. I want his finger back in me. I feel something cold on my anus. It's lubricant. He pushes his middle finger in me all the way to the last knuckle. And yes, your penis is wider than his finger, but not as long. Oh yeah, I compared. Women always compare. If we say we're not we're lying."

"He's finger fucking my and it feels great, but what I really want is another fuck and his cock is so big and hard. I tell him I'm ready to receive another load. He has me get on my hands and knees and we do it like dogs. I discovered I liked having my hair pulled that day. He'd wrap it around his hand and ask me if I was his slut, I didn't hesitate telling him he was, He asked if I wanted my husband's penis. I told him no. The questioning continued. Degrading questions, but I was his whore. I would do anything for him."

"This weekend, get your husband to fuck you in the ass. I want you to get used to it. Make up excuses to avoid intercourse. Offer him an alternative. I asked about fellatio. He told me absolutely not. Maybe a few licks, but just use your hand or even better have him use his own. I asked about cunnilingus. He said I could receive it as often as I wanted. I was on my second or third orgasm by this time and I would have agreed to anything. He said, 'After we're done here you're going to lick my asshole.' I promised him I would and after he emptied his seed into me where my vagina ends and uterus begins I tossed his salad for a good ten minutes. The last thing he instructed me on after I dressed and he walked me to the door was to not wash my face or my pussy. I told him he was crazy, but I promised him I wouldn't."

"Do you remember that weekend when I gave you my virgin ass. You came before you were all the way in. Over time, you did improve. It replaced vaginal intercourse for a few months. I think you liked it because I was tighter back there and because you didn't think a woman could climax from anal intercourse as the clitoris was in front. Or maybe it was the visual that you liked. We'd set up the mirror so we could watch. You said you liked seeing my breasts bounce. Good times, baby. I'm ready to cum."

I wanted to shout no, but I was putty in her hands by then. I licked her. She squirted she came so hard. The comforter was soaked. She reminded me as we lay there that the wet sheets were another reason we should have sex in my room.

She and I cuddled. My four inches was dripping precum. We were both breathing hard, but she was calm while I was a nervous wreck. All these years of marriage and I was just now discovering I had been a cuckold for almost all of it. The fetish I had spent thousands of hours obsessing over, reading about, dreaming about, and jacking off to I had been living. A quarter century of being in the dark.

I had read enough stories to know most couples fall into cuckolding by accident, not design. The wife cheats. The husband finds out. The affair flips a switch. They discover they both enjoy her affair. I shouldn't have been surprised she deceived me for so long, but I was.

So, there we were engaging in pillow talk.

"Were you crying? I felt something wet on my bush."

"I was."

"I'm sorry. I know what I said was harsh. Still want to be married?"

I looked at her and said, "Of course."

"Good, because I want to still be arrived to you. It was a long time ago."

"I know. I feel foolish for being so clueless."

"You worked so hard back then. You were too busy supporting us to be suspicious about what I was doing with all my free time."

I felt very emotional and guilty.

"Barbara, I'm sorry my penis is so small."

I started crying.

She pulled my head to her breast. I sucked on it and had a good cry. I felt it was all my fault.

She said, "It's okay. Don't beat yourself up over it. I don't resent you any more. I was the one at fault. I wanted to talk, but I knew you couldn't have handled it. It was best I kept it a secret."

I took my mouth off of her nipple just long enough to ask, "Why did you decide to tell me after all this time?"

"Because I know you can handle it now. I'm tired of carrying this cross by myself. I'm not the only one who's been keeping secrets. I've shared my secret with you and while I have a very good idea what you've been hiding from me all these years is I want you to tell me. Can you do that for me Joe?"

She wiped my tears away, "Tell me everything Joe, from the start, when you first wanted this."

"This is so embarrassing. You're going to think I'm a freak."

"I promise I won't. You should know by now I'm a very open minded woman."

"The first time was at the beach."

"What beach? When?"

"South Padre. We hadn't been dating long. We plotted to meet up. I went with my friends. You went with your cousin and his family."

"My cousin Johnny and his wife Becky?"

"Yes. The five of you were staying in a condo. They brought you to help with their two kids, but I think they also knew I was going to be at the beach and thought it was a win-win. They'd have a babysitter and you'd be able to spend a few hours with your boyfriend."

She smiled, "That was a long time ago. I do remember that trip. What triggered your fetish?"

It was the first time either of us openly referred to my fantasy by what it really was, a fetish.

"Johnny."

"Interesting. That weekend was crazy. It was their idea for me to go when they heard you were going. So what did Johnny do?"

"He's a big guy, loud, touchy."

"True, he's one hundred percent Italian."

"He touched you a lot in front of Becky and I."

Barbara stared at me, "Go on."

"All weekend long he had his hands on you. At one point you and he are on the couch cuddling as if you're a couple while I'm helping Becky with the kids. Becky didn't seem bothered by it which I didn't understand. He's got his arm around you and you're snuggled up to him and he acts like it's not weird."

"Well, we are cousins."

"I watched him put suntan lotion on you a couple of times, both your front and back. In the pool you and he wrestled, then you laid on top of him as he floated around on his back. I was jealous, but I wasn't. You and I were doing things alone. I remember fingering you in the back seat of their car, on the beach. I liked making you orgasm and I gave you a lot of orgasms that weekend."

"That was a nice weekend. I remember those orgasms. I also remember I didn't give you any. I wasn't comfortable giving you pleasure. I really liked being on the receiving end of pleasure from you. I had heard about blue balls and hoped you had them. I wanted you sexually frustrated and full of desire for me."

"I definitely had blue balls. I couldn't jack off as we were sleeping on the car hood as the tent was too damn hot. When I got home I masturbated a lot, but it wasn't to visions of you and I but of you and Johnny. I felt so conflicted. I told myself I wasn't normal."

Barbara said, "There's a story there, but I'll save that for another day. I want to hear more, but right now I'm starving."

I agreed what she wanted to hear could wait. She took me to lunch followed by a movie. We stopped to get ice cream. We sat outside.

She licked her cone while I ate mine out of a dish.

"Tell me. When was the second time? Anyone I know?"

"The sheriff. You and he took CPR classes together. We only had one car. He'd pick you up at the house. I was home one morning when he showed up. You seemed really excited. I was very self conscious about my penis size and performance during intercourse. He was this tall, well built, confident person in a uniform with his holster, gun, badge, and name tag."

"Sean. Do you remember his last name?"

"Garroway. He always had his Stetson on. I only met him once, the day he dropped you off."

"He was a nice man. Really pretty blue eyes and red hair."

"That morning you didn't kiss me on the lips when you left, but gave me an air kiss, said you didn't want your lipstick to smear. He pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. I'm at the kitchen window washing dishes and can see you. You greet each other with a hug and what looks like a quick kiss. I can't be sure because your back was to me. It just looked like your faces got real close to each other. He walks you to the passenger side, opens the door for you. You slide in. He goes over to his side. You two are chatting away. He puts the car in reverse and you're gone."

"That's it?"

I nodded yes, "I masturbated to images of you two for months, long after he quit giving you rides. This is so embarrassing, but I used to pretend he got you pregnant."

"Joe! You didn't."

Barbara didn't look upset, maybe a little shocked, but more happy with my admission.

She said, "I never knew I was married to someone so kinky. You wanted another man to impregnate me?"

"Yes."

"I liked Sean. Did you ever fantasize about Johnny getting me pregnant?"

I nodded yes.

Barbara said, "Wow. I had no idea. Must have been awful never sharing those desires."

"It wasn't awful. I just felt bad having them. You were such a good wife, very conservative, loving. I got good at suppressing them."

"Now you know I wasn't such a good wife or conservative, but I was loving even when I was loving on another. Go on. Tell me the other times."

I named a few more, an uncle of mine, a priest, a coworker, a couple of friends.

She asked, "Did you ever fantasize about Brett and I?"

"No. Too weird."

"That's a relief because It would be awkward although Imthink Cyndi would loan him out. She says his sex drive is bigger than hers. He wears her out."

We finished our ice creams. On the drive home she said, "I enjoyed our talk. I wanted to have it outside the house, in a nonsexual setting. Does that make sense?"

"It does. A bit embarrassing being in public worried someone might overhear."

"But you like being embarrassed don't you. It arouses you."

I confessed that it did, but like the elements of my fetish I couldn't explain why.

She said, "This week I want you to try. Think of me as your therapist. Next Saturday we'll go somewhere quiet and talk some more."

She yawned, "Right now I just want to go to bed when we get home."

I was also tired, but the conversation had energized me.

We went inside and got ready for bed. I started to climb in when she said, "I thought you agreed you'd be sleeping in your bedroom from now on."

I stared at her wondering if she was serious or joking.

It was a rather humiliating moment to be exiled from the bed we had shared a quarter of a century.

She was serious, "You said you would."

I was a bit stiff lipped.

To rub it in she insisted I give her a goodnight kiss. I bent down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. I was steaming inside.

She pointed to the tent in my pajama bottoms.

I wasn't even aware I had an erection, but my little man was at attention. Humiliation was emotionally painful, but it ignited my libido and my erection was proof in the pudding.

I actually had a great sleep as did she.

She sat in the kitchen, enjoyed her hot tea, read the newspaper, while I made us breakfast. It was something I did from way back. When we had the girls at home I made huge breakfasts with a variety of dishes. I'd watch them and if they had friends over their friends fill their stomachs. I'd eat after everyone was done. I enjoyed playing short order cook. It continued after the girls had grown and left.

I prepared her a plate and was about to make my own breakfast when an urge hit me to do what I used to do when the kids were home. I watched her enjoy her breakfast. I asked her if she wanted another hot tea or something else to drink.

"Orange juice would be nice."

I served her an orange juice.

"Anything else you want?"

She asked if I was going to join her. I told her I'd eat later, after she was done. She cocked her head to one side and stared at me. Her lips were in a line, but a second later, I noticed the slightest of smiles. She resumed eating.

"I'll take more toast and another slice of bacon."

"Coming up."

A few minutes later I placed in front of her an order of toast and bacon.

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome."

Between bites she said, "I know what we're going to do today."

"You do."

"Yes, we're going to work on our new sleeping arrangements. I'll help you and you help me."

It wasn't how I imagined my Sunday would go, but I hoped I sounded on board when I said, "Okay."

"You used to stand and watch us eat. I remember you'd wait until we were all done. You pampered your three princesses and queen."

"I did, and you are still my queen and I your faithful knight."

"Well, faithful knight, I want you to know your queen loves you waiting on her. If you want to prepare your own breakfast, go ahead. I'm done."

I asked if she wanted me to take her dishes. She nodded yes and went back to reading the newspaper.

"I'll take that second hot tea."

I could have told her to wait until after I was done making my meal, but I didn't. I stopped what I was doing and made her tea.

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome, Mistress Barbara."

She jerked her head back, but instead of saying I was going overboard, she said, "Mistress Barbara has a nice ring to it. You may start addressing me by that. Just don't forget to say my name after you say mistress and remember I'm just Barbara when we're outside the house. Seems my confession has unleashed another long held desire in you. How long have you wanted to submit?"

"A long time. I think it goes hand in hand with my fetish."

"Interesting."

She went back to her tea and newspaper and I made my breakfast. I joined her, but before I sat down, she reminded me I hadn't asked permission to sit.

"May I join you at the breakfast table Mistress Barbara?"

"Yes, you may."

I sat down. My hands were shaking from the buzz of what we were doing. Pretty lame stuff, but I hoped it would lead to something deeper. I started to speak, but she stopped me by putting her finger to my lips.

"Shhh, I'm reading."

The cat was toying with her mouse and enjoying it. I obeyed and silently ate. I was almost done when she finished the paper.

"After you clean up, go change. We have a busy day ahead of us."

"Yes, Mistress Barbara."

"By the way, I'm enjoying this way too much. You may have unleashed a whirlwind. I also appreciate how you referred to yourself as my faithful knight. I expect you to stay faithful."

"Mistress Barbara, I always have and always will."

"Good answer. Now get moving."

The rest of the day was all business. I slipped up a few times and called her Barbara. She reminded me that was not how I was to address her. We broke for lunch. She joined me in the kitchen, but after a few minutes said out loud, "What am I doing in here?"

I made us lunch, even remembered to ask permission to join her. We talked about what we had accomplished and what we still needed to do. My bedroom was done.

"I think your room looks good. What do you think? Be honest."

I had fallen or been dragged by her into the rabbit hole. Cuckold, submission, dominant wife, referring to her as Mistress Barbara, confessions of my long held fantasies and her betrayals, acceptance of her adultery and deceit, separate bedrooms seemed a fitting punishment and outcome for me. I also sensed it wasn't the end of the trail for us, but a beginning. Empty nesters she was taking us somewhere.

"I like it. The recliner, lamp, and end table make it reflect me and my love of reading. I'll put some books in there later. Were you joking or serious yesterday about using only my room for when we're intimate?"

She looked me in the eye, "Remember to end your sentence with Mistress Barbara. Why don't you try that again and use something more appropriate than intimate that befits our new relationship."

"Mistress Barbara, were you joking yesterday about only using my room for when I pleasure you?"

"Much better, and no, I wasn't joking. I also didn't mean that our activities would only be limited to this room. I've always thought we underutilized our living room, not to mention the kitchen. The only room off limits is mine."

She stood up and suggested we get back to work. I didn't move right away.

"Is your back bothering you?"

"No. I just need a moment to calm down."

She insisted I stand up. She laughed at my erection tenting my shorts.

"I should have just made you stand up instead of asked if you liked our new sleeping arrangements. Let's go. My room is going to take some time."