Happy Place Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I promised I would do better.

"You'd better and this is your last warning. You are to refer to me as Mistress Barbara."

She looked serious, but I didn't realize just how serious. I said, "And what are you going to do if I don't Barbara?"

She looked ready to blow a gasket.

"Joe, you are driving me crazy tonight."

She stormed out of my bedroom. A few minutes later she returned, breathing heavy.

She pointed her hand, which was holding a ping pong paddle, at me.

"Get out of bed. Drop your shorts and bend over."

I didn't remember signing up for this.

"Now."

She had flipped my switch. I did as she asked and received my first paddling since childhood. My penis actually got hard, but got acorn small as my ass whipping continued. Other than admonishing me to stand still, my paddling was a quiet affair. She left after she finished and returned to her bedroom where she closed the door.

I got up, went to the bathroom, surveyed the damage, and got back in bed. My bottom was warm and it hurt. I also knew it would hurt even more the next day. My erection returned, a hard, throbbing, boner. I masturbated, cleaned up, and drifted off to sleep. I somehow knew my surrender had fixed things between us.

After work, I stopped by the florist and bought a dozen roses. The store also sold chocolates and cards. I was pleasantly surprised they had adult themed cards. I bought one depicting a man kneeling before a woman and kissing her feet. The words inside were, "Forgive me?". It didn't perfectly capture what I wanted to say, but it came damn close. I made my purchases and headed home. On Tuesdays, Barbara went to Zumba immediately followed by a total body workout using weights. She'd arrive sweaty, tired, and starving.

By nature, she was a very punctual woman. I timed everything so it would be ready literally the minute she walked through the door. I greeted her with a cheerful, "Hello Mistress Barabara, I hope your day went well." I proffered to her a glass of ice tea which she eagerly accepted.

She smiled which lit up the room, "Thank you."

She asked what I was making and if I needed help. I told her what we were having and said I had everything covered, but I appreciated her offer. She spotted my peace offerings on the table. I turned my back and focused on my work. I wanted to give her privacy to read the card without having me watching.

I served Barbara her plate. I then prepared mine, but did something in keeping with the spirit of things. I didn't know if I was still in the doghouse and I wanted to drop a hint that she was drawing me deeper into submission.

"Mistress Barbara, may I join you for dinner?"

She wasn't cold or distant, but reserved. She was thinking.

"Yes, you may."

We rarely prayed before we ate, but that night she asked me to say a prayer.

She offered both of her hands to me. I held them. She closed her eyes like she always does when she prays, but opened them within seconds. I stared at her dark blue Liz Taylor eyes as I prayed aloud.

"Dear Heavenly Father, Please watch over our marriage as Barbara and I navigate new waters. Don't let revelations from the past undermine what we've built the last quarter century as husband and wife. Keep us on the road we have been on. Make me a better servant to my wife. Keep my ego and pride in check. Protect our daughters, their husbands, our grandchildren, and the rest of our families and friends. And Heavenly Father, be especially protective of my wife and mistress as she embarks on her professional and personal journey. Thank you for bringing us together. You are all knowing and must have known before we even did we were the ying to each other's yang. Together we are whole."

Her reaction warmed me, "I love you Joe."

"I love and adore you too Mistress Barbara."

We began to eat.

"You surprised me. I really only expected you to ask for God to bless our meal. You are full of surprises today, Joe. The roses are beautiful. The chocolates I am taking to the office to share. Too tempting. Your card was so sweet. I was so mad at you yesterday. I didn't particularly enjoy last night, but you were due an attitude adjustment."

"I still feel bad, Mistress Barbara. The sales lady got into my head. I don't know what the hell I was thinking."

"Tabitha wasn't trying to plant seeds of doubt, but to excite. She knows what makes men like you tick. She thought you'd get a chubby from her inferences."

"I did get aroused at first, but later..."my voice trailed off.

"Your wounded pride got in the way. You seemed hell bent on sabotaging a quarter of a century of a marriage you always wanted, but were too afraid to ask for. I had to seize the reins and make it happen."

"I guess I'm still coming to grips with not knowing until now."

"I'm not saying you were in denial all these years, but I don't think you're being totally honest with yourself. Something I did with those men triggered those fantasies. You must have suspected. I'm positive you jacked off to the idea of me having sex with them. You've become a lot more oral. You even bring up your penis size and lack of stamina. I really don't know why you're upset. A true cuckold never knows he's been cuckolded until it's too a fact."

"But other men plan it with their wives..."

"Joe, you read too much fiction. In the real world, a woman meets a man and decides she wants to have sex with him on her terms, not her husband's. Women are perfectly capable of finding on their own men they want to fuck and men they want to fuck and mate with. We don't need our husbands to see us as puppets they can manipulate, I'd be really insulted if you tried to set me up with a man I wasn't attracted to."

"Mistress Barbara, how did you know what Tabitha meant?"

"Because I talked to her today. She's cute. I left work early and decided I'd stop by Macy's. I wanted to purchase some new panties and bras and exercise clothes. When we're done you can bring them into the house and put them on my bed. Anyway, she was my sales associate. She had nice things to say about you. She hopes one day she can find a husband like you. Don't you remember she told you that she was purposely humiliating you?"

"I do."

"Joe, Don't let your pride ruin us. Embrace yourself and me."

"I will."

"Good. By the way, did you make dessert?"

"I did, cheese cake."

"I should give you an attitude adjustment more often, Roses, a card, chocolates, a delicious dinner, a beautiful prayer, and now, cheesecake. I'll take mine now and a cup of coffee."

I wasn't done with my dinner, but I also knew that didn't matter anymore. I got up, put a fresh pot of coffee on, cut her a slice of cheesecake.i waited until the coffee was ready before bringing a cup of it and the cheesecake to her. I then sat down and resumed eating.

Thank you wasn't said or expected to be said.

We chatted about nonmarital matters, the kids, the grandkids, her trip, the house, she wanted a garage makeover as she was tired of white. I asked permission to be excused to get a piece and a cup. She excused me. She was in a talkative mood which was no surprise. I had long ago learned women are more verbal than men. I liked listening to her and if truth be told envied her ability to tell stories. She made them come alive.

We finished dinner. I went to her car and brought her shopping in. My path bypassed the living room where she had headed. I stopped and emptied my bladder before heading to the kitchen to clean up. I entered the kitchen only to be called by Barbara.

"The dishes can wait, but I can't. Get over here."

She had taken cushions from a couple of chairs and placed them on the coffee table. She had then removed her exercise shorts, panties, socks, and shoes, before laying down on the coffee table. Her vulva was at the edge of the table.

I got on my knees between her legs and the initial whiff hitting my nostrils was urine. Mistress Barbara hadn't wiped. She just laid there waiting for me to make the first move, I licked her clean of the leftover urine before performing cunnilingus. Her orgasm took longer because I dragged it out, edging her with my tongue and fingers, then backing off. She actually called me a son of a bitch a few times. She couldn't stand it anymore and grabbed my head and ground her crotch against my extended tongue.

Breathing heavy, she looked up at the ceiling and said, "That was nice, you asshole. Driving me crazy. You were so mean in a very pleasurable way."

I remained kneeling in case she wanted a repeat performance and because it just felt right to wait until my mistress had dismissed me.

"Are you hard?"

"I am."

"Stand up. I want to watch you masturbate."

I hadn't masturbated in front of her since we were newlyweds living in our first apartment after she and Skipper began their affair. I pulled my shorts down and began.

She pulled her sports bra up and exposed her tits. She played with them. It amazed me how much rougher she was with her breasts than I ever was. If I had pinched her nipples the way she was pinching them, she'd have told me I was being too rough. My climax didn't take too long. She told me to tell her when. I told her.

"Come here. Cum all over my tits."

I bent at the knees and aimed at her left nipple. It was too hard to reach her right. I ejaculated a fair amount. When I finished she asked me to lick it off. Big step in our journey. No penetrative sex. No fellatio or a hand job by her. Cunnilingus by me. And now I was being asked to lick up my ejaculate.

I did it, not because I enjoyed the taste, but because it was appropriate behavior for a husband to do in a marriage like ours.

She cupped her breast as I licked and sucked on her nipple.

"Yum, yum, Joe. So well behaved. I'm going to need another licking after this."

She got her licking.