Happy Place Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to her room. She told me what she wanted done. Her instructions were very precise. She asked if I understood. The old me would have said something sarcastic, but the new me answered with, "Yes, Mistress Barbara, I understand."

She had helped me with my room, but she left me alone to work on her room. I was a bit pissed off, but reminded myself this came with the personae I had adopted, that of a submissive, cuckolded husband married to a strong, in charge, sexually free, woman.

A lot of what she had me doing involved cleaning. I emptied then scrubbed our old bathroom. I did the same with the closet. I hadn't thrown her belongings in some disorganized pile, but laid them by categories on her bed.

She stopped by to check on my progress and the quality of my work. Passing grades on both. She told me now that the closet was emptied and cleaned how she wanted things organized. She now had more drawer and shelf space. Our clothes set was already well laid out so it was just a matter of spreading her things out.

She knew how to keep me enthusiastic.

"Joe, I think we should keep a foot of closet space free along with a drawer in case I have an overnight guest. What do you think?"

I didn't answer right away because I felt a bit light headed which had nothing to with my age or exertion.

She pressed her attack, "I'm not saying it will happen, but if it does, we want to be prepared don't we? Now that everything is out in the open I think it would be kind of silly to be secretive."

My tongue no longer in knots and the light headedness gone I told her, "Yes, Mistress Barbara. I think that's a great idea."

I did as she asked while she rearranged her bathroom. My things had never required much space so it was merely putting her things back where they belonged. She did call me to look. She opened a drawer and said, "Buy some tooth paste and a few new toothbrushes. It probably wouldn't hurt to have a comb, razors, shaving cream and deodorant. Buy that Irish Spring you used to use. I like the smell. And matching terry cloth robes. White."

"Anything else Mistress Barbara?"

"No, but if I do, I will leave you a note with instructions."

"Yes, Mistress Barabara."

I finished her closet. She left the room as I rearranged drawers. She had a lot of nighties. Some she had never worn, gifts or personal purchases over the years, but not from me.

She owned lots of workout attire.

Panties, bras, stockings, hose, pantyhose, I placed into separate piles along with her workout attire. She came in and sorted through it. I commented how she had a lot of nighties I had never seen along with the stockings and garter belt.

"I bought them to feel good about myself years ago, but I never got around to wearing them. I had put on a lot of weight. I just didn't feel I was sexy enough for them."

"I always made you feel wanted, didn't I?"

She hugged and kissed me, "Always. You always seemed to prefer me naked and whether I was thin or fat there was always a hunger in your eye."

"Good, because I've always thought you were the sexiest woman out there."

"You always know what to say. I need you to run to the grocery store and pick up some things. I made a list and added the toiletries."

Barbara knew how to twist that knife ever so sweetly.

I grabbed my wallet, car keys, and list and was halfway out the door when she yelled, "Where's the hammer and nails?"

I was in a rush and a bit tired and shouted out their location. I assumed she heard me and left.

When I returned an hour later she inventoried the contents of the bags.

"It's all there. Consider yourself lucky, Joe. Next time I ask where something is and you know its location, offer to bring it to me."

She poked me in the stomach, "And don't forget to say my name."

"I won't Mistress Barbara."

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. I'm going to take a bath while you start dinner. Baked potatoes, salad, rib-eyes, and bread. Make some Ranch dressing."

"Yes, Mistress Barbara."

I scrubbed and wrapped the potatoes while the grill heated up. I made the salad and dressing and put them in the refrigerator. I decided I too needed a shower and had plenty of time. I went into my bedroom and the first thing I noticed were pictures hanging on the walls. They were photographs of Barbara and all the men I had fantasized about her having sex with along with quite a few of men I hadn't. None of the photos were sexual, just she and another man hugging, talking, sharing a couch, at the dinner table, in the pool. She had arranged them chronologically starting with Johnny, followed by my uncle, then Skipper, Sean, and a dozen others. There was even the priest. It really was a walk down memory lane. I took my shower, changed, and headed to the kitchen. I opened a beer, made iced tea, and waited for Barbara.

She joined me on the patio as I was about to grill the steaks. She was wearing her bathrobe. I had on pajama shorts and a t-shirt. We weren't going anywhere the rest of the night. She sat at the table we had. It was a nice night.

"I forgot to tell you earlier, but I signed us up for a charity tournament on Saturday."

"I don't golf."

She cleared her throat.

"Mistress Barbara, did you forget I don't golf?"

"Much better and no, I didn't forget. You'll be driving a refreshment cart. There's a possibility I might not get to go. A short notice business trip, but I want you to."

"I will, Mistress Barbara. Where are you going?"

"Albuquerque. I've never been. I'll know tomorrow if I'm going."

"I saw the photos. I wondered what you were doing when you left me all alone. I like them. Thank you."

"I thought you would. It's my way of thanking you for vacating the bedroom. I'm sure it will give you a buzz seeing their faces on the wall."

"Definitely."

Our yard had an eight foot privacy fence surrounding it. The patio had a roof and bushes around it. Our neighbors were empty nesters like us. It was a bit depressing to live in a neighborhood which had been filled with kids to one completely void of them except on birthdays and holidays. She suggested we eat outside as it was so nice. She even got up and brought the place mats and silverware out. She got the potatoes, salad, and dressing. She poured some dressing on her salad and used her lap to hold the bowl as she ate. She was hungry and so was I.

"I couldn't wait. We shouldn't have skipped lunch. The steaks smell so good."

I finished grilling and put them on a plate. I always let them rest ten minutes before eating. She teased me about it, but did admit they were juicier. Since we had ten minutes before the entrée I figured we'd eat our salads. She had other ideas. She put her bowl on the table, then she untied her robe and exposed herself. She had on one of the nighties I had never seen her wear. It was short. She also wasn't wearing panties.

"Joe, we've got ten minutes to kill so I was thinking of how to put that time to good use. I could use a licking."

I asked her if she wanted to go inside. She said no. It was very much out of character what she wanted to do. I thought about it and decided that had been the whole point of the past few weeks, for the two of us to depart from the routine and adopt new roles.

I knelt on the hard concrete and pleasured Barbara. It was one of her faster orgasms. Seven minutes.

I stood up, my shorts had a tent pitched. If I thought I was going to get relief I was mistaken.

She patted my erection and said, "Poor boy. Right now I'm hungering for steak, not hot dog. I needed that Joe. I've been wet all day."

"You have?"

She nodded yes.

Over dinner she explained why, "Going through those photo albums brought back a lot of memories. I never thought you being so submissive would be such a turn on for me, but it is. You unleashed a tiger. I just hope you don't wimp out."

"I won't."

"I've had the same fantasy as you, only in mine I was always in charge. I can't believe it's really happening. After sharing with you the first time I committed adultery and discovering you not only approved, but had had some even more extreme fantasies, and weren't going to divorce me, I've got this great big weight off my chest. You liberated me Joe. I have never felt so free. Even better is knowing you're voluntarily not."

"Makes sense to me Mistress Barbara. What do you plan to do with your newfound freedom?"

"Take advantage of it. Want to split a steak?"

"I do," and we did.

Before I got in bed that evening I looked at the photos on the walls. Her remark, "'the first time I committed adultery' surprised me because it implied Skipper was not her last. With Barbara it was hard to tell if she was being honest or intentionally deceiving me to see what kind of reaction she got out of me. I had heard her comment, but had purposely chose not to comment on it. I figured if it was true all I had to do was wait. I sensed she wanted to come clean, but was testing the waters to see just how receptive I was to hearing she had been unfaithful throughout most of our marriage.

Fantasy was one thing as was forgiving an affair that happened so long ago, but how would I react to finding out all the men she had cheated with. Exploring your fantasies with your wife in advance of and fully aware she was going to take a lover while you agreed not to wasn't betrayal, but experimentation. What Barbara had done for a quarter of a century was cheat behind my back. I really was a cuckold.

I then wondered if I was the father to our three daughters or the bird who sat on the eggs fertilized by another male, fed them, guarded them, nurtured them, last bed them, never the wiser they had been conceived by another man. It was one thing to jerk off to this fantasy and another to live it. I soon had my answer. I looked at the photos, calculated when it was taken subtracted nine months from the birth of each child and identified likely guilty parties. Faces to names to places to birth dates and a specific child didn't trigger outrage or anger, but brought out of the ashes those fantasies I had been so ashamed of.

I got under the covers and imagined in the dark three different men impregnating my wife at three different instances. I masturbated. My climax was quick but intense. I immediately fell asleep. I was out of the house before Barbara awoke.

After work, I went to the mall. Not being a shopper, it seemed foreign. I ended up in the nightwear section of Macy's. A young sales associate approached me. I told her I was looking for his and hers white terry clothed bathrobes. She pointed to where the robes were. I must have looked like a fish out of water because she said she'd help me.

"You never shop do you?"

"No. My wife buys her own clothes. She also buys mine."

"You don't sound very romantic. I guess that is typical for your generation. Women expect a lot more out of their husbands and boyfriends now a days, we share responsibilities right down the middle."

"My wife would disagree. She thinks I'm romantic. She likes to shop. You'd be surprised by how much she expects out of me. I was a very involved dad to three kids."

"That's sweet and nice to hear. Most men your age were pretty uninvolved."

"Being a dad took a lot, especially when I was the breadwinner. I put in a lot of overtime so they could play sports and go to a private school."

She was a cute thing, in her mid thirties I estimated.

"Where did they go to school?"

"Saints Joseph and Mary."

She looked excited and definitely sounded excited, "So did I. What years?"

I told her. She calculated she was in eighth grade when they started pre-K.

"What are their names?"

I told her, oldest to youngest.

She knew my oldest daughter.

"I remember her. She was my little buddy that year. She had the blondest hair and the bluest eyes. She was really tall for her age and very serious."

"That sounds like her. She's an attorney now. Still serious, blonde, blue eyed and tall."

"What's your name.?"

"Joe."

She extended her hand and introduced herself, "I'm Tabitha."

"Let's go find your robes."

Finding my wife's was easy. I knew her measurements and her height. Tabitha even remarked I impressed her. She asked f all my kids had been tall, blonde, and blue eyed. I told her only the oldest.

"I bet your wife is a tall blonde."

"She does have blue eyes, but she's not blonde. She's taller than average for a woman, but not real tall."

"You must have some tall blondes somewhere in your family tree."

"Maybe."

Instead of pointing me to the men's department she walked with me.

"I'd lose my commission to the person who rings up the sale."

"I'm glad you're accompanying me then Tabitha because I want you to get the commission."

She explained how they were paid a very low hourly wage, but if they exceeded their quota of sales, made ten percent on each sale. The robes I was buying weren't cheap.

It was when she looked for a robe to fit me, things got awkward in a very sweet way. Tabitha was a graduate of a parish school, but she wasn't naive, not after having worked in the lingerie department for ten years.

She eyed me up and down, then selected one she thought would fit a man of my height and build.

I told her, "It's too small."

"What do you mean it's too small? This would fit you perfectly."

"It's not for me, but for company."

Tabitha had this impish grin on her face when she said, "Ah, I see the big picture. Sometimes, I'm so dense. You're buying matching terrycloth robes for your wife and her friend. Is he tall, broad shouldered, fit?"

"I don't know, but those are traits she looks for in a male friend."

"Does their friendship come with benefits?"

"Tabitha! That's very personal." I pretended to be shocked, but inside I was titillated. I smiled at her.

"I should have known it the minute I saw you, Joe. Men your age don't come to the lingerie department unless they've been sent there. Don't be embarrassed. I am very good at keeping secrets. This was her idea, to humiliate you, am I right?"

"I'm feeling pretty humiliated right now."

"Let's find a robe to fit your wife's friend."

She quickly found one.

"I'll take it."

We walked back to her department. The store wasn't busy.

"I've had a lot of customers like you. I think I know why your daughter is tall, blonde, and blue eyed. I think you'll be back again and again."

"You think so?"

"I'd bet my paycheck on it. What's your wife's name?"

"Barbara."

"Just Barbara?"

"No, it's Mistress Barbara. I just started calling her that."

"And what does she call you Joe?"

"Just Joe."

"No pet name. She will. Anyway, Joe, I hope the rest of your day is nice. Mistress Barbara will be pleased. You purchased some very nice robes. When you return we have a changing room that offers men purchasing ladies' garments privacy."

"I don't see that happening."

"You never saw this day happening either, but that day will come and I'll be happy to assist you."

"Thanks, Tabitha. You're very kind."

"You're welcome, Joe. As a proud alum of Saints Joseph and Mary I always want to represent the school in a positive manner."

I headed home. Once there, I took the robes and put them on hooks in the bathroom. I decided I would let Mistress Barbara discover them on her own. I changed out of my work clothes, hopped in the shower, and put on shorts and a t-shirt before starting dinner. She arrived home while I was in the middle of making dinner.

"You're behind schedule."

"I got a late start Mistress Barbara. I'm sorry. How was your day?"

"Busy, but productive. I am going to New Mexico and won't be here on Saturday."

"I'll still help out."

"Good. Pour me a glass of vino while I change."

She exited the kitchen. I poured us each a glass of wine."

When she returned she was wearing the terry cloth robe.

"I was a bit upset with you when dinner wasn't ready, but now I understand why you got a late start. Thank you. It's very comfortable."

"You're welcome Mistress Barbara."

"Seems like I'm not the only one who can keep a secret. Where did you buy them?"

"Macy's."

"They look and feel expensive."

"They were a bit pricey, but I thought better to spend more on robes that will last."

"Looks like you enjoyed spending money on me and my anonymous lover."

I felt a knot form in my throat. She was now completely comfortable talking about taking a lover. Our marriage was changing so fast.

"How much longer before we eat?"

"Fifteen minutes."

She untied her robe and revealed she was nude.

"Plenty of time for you to give me a quick lick. Come on over here and get to work."

I did. She was right. She orgasmed in under ten minutes. On my knees, my neck bent, her hands on my head, grinding her sex against my face, it was a postcard moment between owner and owned. My mouth was aggressive, but I made sure to not just focus on her clitoris.

"That was nice. Thank you. You had better get back to your cooking."

She followed me into the kitchen and enjoyed her wine and watched while I worked. Dinner ready, I prepared a plate for her then one for me. We sat down and began to eat. She told me about her upcoming trip. She also informed me she was leaving in two days and would be gone a week. I asked her if she thought they were grooming her for a promotion. She said she thought so and explained the mid level managers selected for the trip got promoted soon after. I told her I would keep my fingers crossed and even light a few candles next time I attended Mass.

"Speaking of Mass, the young lady who helped me today was our oldest daughter's big buddy when she was in pre-K."

Barbara knew exactly who I was talking, "Tabitha? That had to be interesting."

I shared with Barbara the details to include Tabitha's comments.

"Tabitha is very perceptive."

I don't know why I said what I said next, but it caused our evening to end on a sour note. My fantasies and my ego ran into each other head on.

"Barbara, do you think I should have the girls get their DNA tested?"

She didn't appreciate my question.

Her eyes narrowed and her lips grew tight, "Why would you even make such a suggestion? Are you trying to destroy our family or make me feel guilty? I thought you wanted this. Didn't you say you wanted other men to make me pregnant so why are you interested in finding out? It wouldn't change anything. They are your daughters, the same people you've loved before they were even born. No bird tracks down the cuckoo. They just raise the chick as if it was their own flesh and blood."

I reached out my hand to touch her.

She pulled away, "Don't touch me."

She took a few more bites, then abruptly got up and left the table. She went to her bedroom and rather loudly closed the door. I sat there the gravity of my fuck up slowly sinking in. I went to her bedroom, knocked on the door. She didn't answer. I apologized through the door. No response. I went back to the kitchen.

I asked myself what the hell had I been thinking and how stupid could I be. I had no idea if my daughters were biologically mine, but it made no difference. And what was the point in finding out? I should be overjoyed and my penis standing tall that it might be true, that my fantasy was fact, not fiction.

I turned into bed rather early. I was just drifting off when Barbara entered the room.

She turned on the light.

She was still mad, "Joe, you do what you want. If you want to ask them to get their DNA tested you'd better be man enough to answer their questions honestly. You shocked me tonight. I thought you were mature enough to handle this. I guess I was wrong."

I apologized and assured her I would never pursue it. I also offered an explanation."

"You'd better get a thicker skin Joe because we've just begun. You're going to get asked all sorts of rude questions. You should rehearse what you are going to say. You let her get into your head. What are you going to when it's a coworker, relative, or friend who insinuates I'm unfaithful. How are you going to defend me and our family?"