Happy Shavesgiving Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing adventures of our weekend.
1.3k words
4.37
10.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9volt
9volt
100 Followers

After an epic Thanksgiving weekend, I am sitting at my computer typing this recap of our weekend. I am wearing a short skirt and white lace panties. Brandi is sitting nearby, reading over my shoulder from time to time, and correcting my recollection of events.

*

On Thanksgiving morning, we always run a 5K. Brandi looked exquisite in her yoga pants and athletic top. She gave me a pair of pantyhose and silk t-shirt to wear under my sweats. We met up with friends at the race, and she introduced me to her coworker Malcolm. He was tall, athletic and African American. He was running in shorts and a tank top, despite the cold weather. When the five K kicked off, the three of us ran together for a while but eventually I fell back and they were better runners than me. The pantyhose were sliding on my shaved legs and ass and it was turning me on.

I could see Brandi and Malcolm ahead of me and they would occasionally look back at me before both smiling and turning back. They really seemed to be sharing an inside joke. There was some casual contact between them as well, which made me wonder if she'd slept with him already or if we were just leading up to it. I've long fantasized about being her cuckold -- it's probably the only stage of her ownership of me that we haven't already tried.

They were waiting for me at the finish line and cheered my across the line. My time wasn't bad, but they'd been done long enough to finish a water of bottle they were sharing. It seemed more intimate than I expected, but I knew this was the weekend when things may well become very different for us. Malcolm met us back at our house, where my mother in law was watching the turkey. Brandi offered to let Malcolm use our shower and she handed me some towels to bring him. I walked into our master suite and he was struggling to figure out the controls of the shower. I helped him get it set up, and he casually dropped his shorts in front of me and stepped in. His body was magnificent and his cock was an impressive 7" or so, even while flaccid. He made casual conversation as he showered and while it was awkward to be in his naked presence it would have felt more so to leave. So we talked, about sports, our jobs, even a little politics.

Later on, as we were finishing our Thanksgiving feast, Brandi suggested Malcolm stay for the football game. He and I were having fun together, so I didn't object. The rest of our family left after we ate and the late Thanksgiving game was just starting. Brandi changed into a more casual outfit that consisted of an oversize Cowboys jersey, and quite possibly little else. Her nipples were poking the nylon jersey, and since she rarely wears panties, I doubted she had any on now.

The Cowboys scored early and she was pretty excited. On the touchdown she jumped up and raised a fist. This confirmed for both of us that she had nothing on under the jersey, as it billowed up, exposing her. She giggled, blushed a little and whispered something in Malcolm's' ear. He had a surprised look, so I asked her what she told him. After hesitating, and biting her lower lip she said, "I told him you were the only one wearing panties in this house." Now it was my turn to blush.

Malcolm's eyes were locked on mine. "Come on man, don't be embarrassed. I know you enjoyed looking at me in the shower. That's why I kept talking to you. Embrace your feminine side."

Malcolm suggested that, if the Bills scored, I'd have to show off my panties. Brandi seconded the notion just as the Bill completed a long pass for a touchdown. "Come on, baby, give us a little striptease."

I decided to go for it, knowing I'd already promised Brandi I'd do anything she asked this weekend. I stood and seductively swayed as I unbuttoned my shirt and let it slip off on the floor. I raised my arms above my head as I danced, and Malcolm noticed I didn't have any hair on my upper body. "That's so sexy, how you got all smooth for us."

I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and pantomimed lowering them without doing so. I was pretty wrapped up in my striptease show for them that I barely noticed Brandi rubbing Malcolm's cock through his pants. Eventually, I dropped my jeans, and stood, pantied, hairless and turned on.

"I don't even recognize those panties," Brandi commented. "Did you buy them yourself?"

I nodded.

I stood entranced as she undid Malcolm's pants and pulled out his hardening cock. She stroked it lovingly and crooked her finger at me, beckoning me closer. I knelt in front of them and, without giving me time to think, Brandi pushed his magnificent cock into my mouth. I lavished it with love, moving up and down. It felts so sexy and naughty in my mouth and I could feel my cock poke out of my white lace panties.

Brandi, caressed my cock with her foot and whispered, "I knew you'd love it. You are such a sexy little cocksucker."

Malcolm was breathing ragged and I could tell he was close. He let out a yell and filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed what I could, but it was dripping out of my mouth. Brandi's hands were in my hair, and she was encouraging me to take it all. I swallowed the last of his cum, and licked my lips as I fell back on my heels. Brandi kissed me deep and hard. The football game was forgotten.

Brandi led us both to our bedroom. She and I sucked Malcolm together, passing his cock back and forth, until we got him hard enough to fuck Brandi. Never have I felt as submissive or as turned on as when I guided his cock into my wife's pussy. He was lying on his back and she was riding him. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy as he was reaching places I had never gotten to. She pulled my head to her chest and I sucked on her nipple, gently biting as she began cumming. I don't know if she ever stopped cumming as Malcolm kept going through multiple orgasms. I didn't know this woman; she seemed possessed and she was screaming louder than I'd ever heard her.

Finally, Malcolm announced he was going to cum and she pressed down hard on him, to dispel any notion he would pull out. With a roar, he filled her married white pussy with his cum. She rolled off, with a peaceful look on her face that made me love her even more. Even after everything that had happened. She kissed me softly, told me she loved me. She pushed my head down and I suckled her nipples. She kept pushing and I realized she would ensure we completed the cuckolding. Her pussy was a mess, swollen and dripping cum. I kissed her pussy lips and licked the cum off her, trailing down toward her ass, gathering the cum that had already run out. I travelled back up to her pussy and pushed my tongue inside her. I was rewarded with a big glob of Malcolm which I swallowed greedily. She held my head in place and ground against me, bringing herself to her fourth or fifth orgasm. As her pussy spasmed, it pushed out the last of the cum and it was almost like when he came in my mouth, there was so much it dripped down my chin.

I moved up to kiss Brandi but she and Malcolm were both sleeping now. I covered them up and walked to the kitchen, still wearing only my white lace panties. My cock was still as hard as ever. Too bad I was forbidden from masturbating. I didn't figure this was the weekend to break her rules.

9volt
9volt
100 Followers